The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Another oldie, but something I hope you’ll find erotic and a bit funny. I wrote it back in December of 2005, for bobwhite’s “Making Fun of MC” writing expo on the linked MC Forum. You’ll notice the name of another MC writer in it... Bankington... whose penname just seemed too good to pass up for the butler in this piece. It was an attempt to do sort of an English drawing room comedy, and I think it came out pretty well. I hope you think so, too.

Jo
* * *

Comeuppance

Lord Harrison Hawthorne, 2nd Lord of Epping, slowly awoke from what had seemed to be a dreamless sleep. He stretched his arms over his head, feeling rather well, despite having had too much to drink at last night’s party. He realized he had let himself go a little more than normal, but didn’t begrudge himself that.

After all, one only turned 58 once in one’s life.

He glanced over at the clock on his night table and saw that it was already 10:30... much later than he would normally get up. However, it was Saturday morning, so there was no need for him to head into the city for his job with the Ministry of Regional Jurisprudence and Car Park Legislation. No, it was okay if he just languished a bit this morning, and then took his time before going down to see if Bankington could throw together a late breakfast for him.

He climbed out of bed, barefoot and in his pajamas, and stretched again, remembering last night’s party. It had been a major soirée, attended by almost all his friends, other members of the government, and people of renown from all over the Continent. It had all cost him a pretty penny, but he was glad he’d allowed Bankington to talk him into such an affair, as it had all come off rather splendidly. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, and not too many of them accosted him about his “increasing” age.

As he padded off to the master bathroom for his morning ablutions, Lord Harrison took stock of himself and his life.

At 58, he still didn’t feel all that old, in reasonable shape for his age, still working out at his exclusive Covent Garden gymnasium whenever he got the opportunity. He had lots of friends and close acquaintances, so his social life was still rather full, too.

Still, he couldn’t help missing Margie, his wife of 30 years, who had died in an automobile accident six years earlier.

His most personal feelings, and the entirety of his sexual life, had seemed to die along with her, and despite Bankington’s constant pushing in that area, he didn’t see that changing overly much in the near future.

Lord Harrison finished brushing his teeth, and frowned at his reflection. He knew he wasn’t without a certain attractiveness to females, and it wasn’t as if he was still determined to be faithful to his dead wife. It was simply that since Lady Margaret had died, he no longer felt the urge for anything sexual. His large house had been full of wonderfully attractive women of all ages last night, and even though he had been drinking, his normal reserve somewhat diminished, he still had not found himself being tempted at all, by any of them.

Perhaps I should take the plunge and visit a psychiatrist, he thought, turning away from himself and heading back into the bedroom.

He slid on his slippers and a light bathrobe, and then headed out and down the hallway for the kitchen. He’d eat first, consider his options for the rest of the day, and then come back up and change into the appropriate attire.

Lord Harrison was halfway down the hallway, just preparing to call out to his butler, when he heard it.

He stopped, unsure of what the noise had been. He waited and listened, holding his breath a bit so as not to mask the soft sound if it should occur again.

And there it was... it was a cross between a sigh and a soft moan, definitely human in origin, and seeming to come through the door of the guest bedroom to his left. This confused him, as, to the best of his knowledge, he had not invited any of his guests to stay over last night. Bankington had his own bedroom downstairs, just off the kitchen, so it couldn’t be him, either.

Curious, his heart beating a bit faster, Lord Harrison moved to the door and turned the knob. It wasn’t locked, so he pushed it open slowly, and peered inside. The room wasn’t dark, as the morning sun, shining through the windows, was more than a match for the light drapes that covered them. So he stepped fully inside and looked around, becoming instantly aware of who had been making those sounds.

Lying there on the bed, covered only from the waist downward, was a young woman.

An attractive young woman...

A naked, softly moaning, attractive young woman....

She had blonde hair, pretty features, and appeared to be in her mid-twenties. One hand, and its well-manicured set of fingers, were above the covers and lightly stroking one of the lady’s rather generous frontal endowments. Lord Harrison had no idea who she was, but felt she looked somewhat familiar.

Probably one of my guests from last night, he thought.

He listened, and watched her rather sensuous movements for a minute, then turned and left the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He walked briskly to the head of the stairs, leaned over the railing, and half-whispered, half-shouted...

“Bankington!”

A few seconds later, his butler appeared at the bottom of the stairs and looked up at him quizzically.

“You bellowed, sir?”

“Yes. Get up here, Bankington. I have something I want you to see.”

“Very good, sir,” Bankington replied, heading up the stairs. When he reached Lord Harrison, he said, “What seems to be the problem, sir?”

“Just come with me and I’ll show you,” Lord Harrison said, turning and leading the way back to the guest bedroom.

When they reached the door, he opened it and ushered Bankington inside. They stood there watching the woman on the bed for a few moments before Lord Harrison said, “I don’t know who she is, but she’s very attractive, isn’t she?”

“Yes, very attractive, sir,” Bankington agreed. “One of yours?”

“Don’t be impudent, Bankington. You know full well I haven’t had one of ‘mine’ in six years now.”

“So you didn’t...?”

“No...”

“Pity.”

“Yes... quite,” Lord Harrison sighed. “Do you have any idea who she is?”

“I know she was at the party last night,” Bankington replied, his eyes never leaving the woman on the bed, “but I have no idea what her name is.”

“Her name is Joanna,” said a soft, sultry voice off to their left.

Both men turned to look, and both men saw another naked, attractive woman leaning against the doorframe of the guest bathroom. She was decidedly older than the woman on the bed, though still younger than they, and rather startlingly beautiful. Lord Harrison thought she looked even more familiar, but once again couldn’t put a name with her face.

She was a stunner, though... tall, with long, jet black hair, bright green eyes, and with a wide array of truly elegant curves and soft angles.

“I take it she’s not one of yours, either, sir?” Bankington said, his voice pitched slightly higher than normal.

“Shut up, Bankington,” Lord Harrison said through tight lips. “Do you know who she is?”

“Yes, sir. I think she’s that famous French stage hypnotist that we invited to the party. Madame Creosote, I think.”

“That’s Madame Creolatte... like the espresso drink,” the woman said with a small smile. She walked slowly and seductively into the room to go stand next to the bed.

“You must forgive Joanna and me for taking such advantage of your kind hospitality, Lord Harrison.” She reached down to lightly stroke the hair of the sleeping young woman. “It appears the two of us indulged too heavily in all the fine wines you proffered to your guests last night. I know I tried to prevent myself from becoming too inebriated on them, but I seemed to get even more tipsy after I switched to the punch.”

Lord Harrison turned to his butler, frowning. “Bankington... did you spike the punch again? You know what I’ve told you about that!”

“My apologies, sir. I was only trying to liven up the party a bit.”

“That’s always your excuse, Bankington. I’ve told you that my parties are ‘live’ enough without you constantly dumping rum in the punch!”

“Yes, sir. Sorry, sir. It shan’t happen again.”

“That’s what you always say, too.” Lord Harrison sighed and turned back to Madame Creolatte. “My apologies, Madame. As you can see, it’s hard to get good help these days.”

Madame Creolatte simply laughed. “Oh nonsense—and please call me Corina. I know for a fact that Bankington has been with you for decades, and you’d probably be completely lost without him to run your household.”

“Thank you, Madame. It is nice to know that someone appreciates the work I do around here,” Bankington said with a small bow.

“Oh, stop preening, Bankington. Consider yourself duly appreciated. I simply wish you’d listen to me once in a while, instead of doing practically whatever you please.”

“Very good, sir.”

Corina was laughing again. “You two are priceless,” she said. “Also charming and handsome. However, it is I who must apologize again for allowing Joanna and myself to get so carried away last night, drunk or no. Against my better judgment, I let Joanna’s rather forward and bohemian nature get the better of me, and allowed her drag me upstairs to this bedroom to, um... sleep. I should have remained more in control of the situation and myself, but she was very insistent.”

Lord Harrison didn’t believe for a moment that all the two women had done was sleep, as the air around him still seemed somewhat redolent with the scents of other activities. But he was bound and determined to be a good host, considering that no harm had been done by the women’s overnight tryst.

“That’s quite all right, Madame, er... Corina. I’m simply glad both of you appeared to have a good time at my party. Perhaps the two of you would also like some breakfast before you go?”

“You’re far too kind, Lord Harrison, and know that Joanna and I are more than willing to make our indiscretions up to you,” Corina said, a sly smile on her face. She started playing one hand up and down along her side and hip. “I’m sure that neither she, nor I, would mind repaying you in any way you so desire. In fact, it would be our pleasure.”

More than slightly taken aback by Corina’s comments, and the “intriguing” nature of her slight French accent, Lord Harrison still managed to say, “No, no. No such repayment is required. While you two are still my guests, my home is yours.”

None of them noticed that Joanna was awake now, until they heard her say, “Ohhh, Corina... what happened to me, to us, last night? And who are these two distinguished-looking gentlemen standing here staring at us?”

Corina reached down to stroke Joanna’s hair again. “Good morning, Joanna. This is Lord Harrison and his butler, Bankington. I was just explaining to them how we both got drunk last night and how you dragged me up here to... sleep.”

Lord Harrison was surprised to see the somewhat confused look on Joanna’s face as she replied, “Dragged you? God, I really must have had too much to drink, as all I remember is that we were chatting, and the next thing I knew we were up here on this bed, wildly... um, sleeping.”

Lord Harrison could tell from Joanna’s accent that she was American, and actually found it quite charming the way the younger woman suddenly realized the state she was in and raised the sheets to cover herself.

“Well, you did drag me up here, dear. You seemed so very dominant and demanding that I simply couldn’t resist your seductive blandishments.” Corina said that with another small laugh, obviously enjoying herself immensely.

“I... I just don’t remember anything like that, Corina,” Joanna whispered, blushing furiously.

“Well, let me remind you then,” Corina said, leaning down to whisper something in the reclining woman’s ear.

Lord Harrison couldn’t hear what was said, but whatever it was, it seemed to have a startling effect on Joanna. Suddenly, instead of looking confused and embarrassed, her face became one of feral desire and strength.

It was a stunning transformation, and he was even more shocked when Joanna sat up and threw back the covers, completely exposing her naked body. Then she reached out to grab the leaning Corina by the hair and pull her into a deeply passionate kiss.

So much for... sleeping, he thought.

He watched as the kiss went on and on, both women’s tongues obviously getting a major workout. Finally, he coughed politely, not wanting to seem rude, but thinking this was all just a little too much.

Joanna practically threw Corina’s head away from hers, and smiled at the two men. “I’m so sorry, Harry. You and Corina were saying...?”

Corina stood there, flushed, but smiling, and said, “I was just telling Lord Harrison that you and I would be glad to repay him for allowing us use of his guest bedroom last night. I was telling him that I was sure we could come up with something appropriate for the liberties we took with his kind hospitality.”

“And I was telling Corina that no such thing was necessary, Joanna,” Lord Harrison added hastily. “You are both my guests, and none of us had any way of knowing that Bankington had ‘tampered’ with the punch.”

He ignored his butler’s resulting coughing fit.

“Oh, but Harry... I insist that Corina and I make amends,” Joanna said seductively, running her tongue over her lips. “And I know exactly the proper reward to give two such strong and virile men as yourself and Bankington.”

Her intentions obvious, Lord Harrison shook his head. “No, nothing like that is necessary; and I mean that.”

But Joanna with shaking her head, too. “Now you’re just going all shy and dignified on me, Harry. Or is it perhaps that you don’t find the two of us enticing enough?” She turned on the bed, spreading her legs wide and draping them over the side. “Perhaps you need a bit more, how should I put it... stimulation?”

“What are you saying, young lady?” Lord Harrison said, not sure he liked where this seemed to be heading.

“Just watch,” Joanna said. She pointed between her legs, looked at Corina and said, “Kneel and lick me, my pussy lover!”

Corina’s smile was quickly replaced with that same look of feral desire, as she dropped to her knees between Joanna’s legs and pressed her face into the younger woman’s sex. What followed were the unmistakably wet sounds of licking, and the soft moans of two women.

Bankington was coughing again, and Lord Harrison didn’t have the slightest idea of what to say or do, when Joanna turned to him, and with slightly lidded eyes, said, “Does this turn you on, Harry? Do you like to watch one woman eating another’s hot, wet snatch?”

As the sounds of said eating continued, Lord Harrison continued to struggle with what he should say, what he should do about the alarmingly erotic scene playing out in front of him. So far, he wasn’t doing too well.

“I... I don’t... I mean, Joanna... please....”

“What? Are we getting to you, Harry? Are you feeling it? Are you getting a totem? A chubby? Is Mr. Cuntweasel looking to make the rounds?”

“Mr. Cuntweasel?”

Bankington leaned over and whispered, “I think she means your, um... thing,” he finished, with a flustered wave in the general direction of Lord Harrison’s crotch.

“You can say ‘penis’, Bankington. I am an adult, you know.”

“Sorry, sir. I think she was talking about your penis.”

“I knew that, you dolt. It’s just I had promised Margie, god rest her soul, that no one but her would ever be allowed to utter the words, ‘Mr. Cuntweasel’, in this house.”

Bankington’s eyes went wide for a moment, then he smiled. “Very good, sir.”

“Shut up, Bankington.”

Very good, sir.”

“Over here, boys,” Joanna called out. “You’re missing the... uhhh... floor show.”

The two men turned back to where Corina was kneeling and continuing to minister to Joanna’s sex. Joanna’s legs were spread even wider, if that were possible, and the sounds of Corina’s licking and sucking had become even louder, more liquid-sounding, more arousing. The lingering scent in the room was also becoming stronger, as was the general air of lust and debauchery.

And, almost loathe to admit it, Lord Harrison could feel something stirring inside him, for the first time in a long time.

Both women seemed so excited by what they were doing, yet so nonchalant about their nakedness and wanton display of sexuality. They were both so beautiful, their bodies shining, looking almost oiled as the sunlight played over the sheen of sweat covering them. He glanced over at Bankington for a moment, noticing that same “glow” on his face as he stared in rapt attention at the panting, writhing women.

“Do you find this arousing, Bankington?” Lord Harrison whispered.

“I’ve moved from ‘chubby’ to ‘obese’ here, sir, if that answers your question.”

Lord Harrison couldn’t help but laugh a little at that. “It does, yes,” he said, then turned back to the women, just as Joanna let out a particularly guttural moan. While he wouldn’t go so far as his butler, Lord Harrison realized he was starting to gain just a “bit of weight” himself.

“Oh yesss... right there... eat me, you bitch. Lick my clitty... uhhhh... yess, oh fuck!” Joanna cried, tossing her head and raising her hips to grind and hump her pussy all over Corina’s face. She turned her head to stare at the men, her eyes now totally glazed and glistening with heat.

“We’re both gonna... ohhh... be... be so wet and cummy for you guys. So ready for a... hot meat infusion,” she rasped.

“Hot meat infusion?”

“Sir... I think she means—”

“Nevermind, Bankington. I know what she means,” Lord Harrison barked. Then he softened his tone, knowing his butler (and friend) was as much at a loss to deal with this as he was. “Would you want to ‘infuse’ one of them?”

“Sorry, sir, but it’s rapidly approaching the need category for me. I’m starting to die here. This is probably the most arousing thing I’ve ever seen.” For the first time since this started, Bankington turned to his “boss”, a look of concern on his face. “Don’t you feel anything from this, sir?”

Lord Harrison allowed himself a reassuring smile. “I do, Bankington. I must admit that I’m starting to feel something.”

Then both of them were turning to watch again, as Joanna began to gasp and squeal, her hips working even faster as an orgasm obviously began to overwhelm her. Her legs weren’t spread wide now, though. They were clamped tightly around the head of a moaning Corina.

“Yes... definitely something,” Lord Harrison murmured as he watched Joanna jerk and arch in erotic pleasure.

When she finally finished, the young blonde opened her legs and fell backward onto the bed, panting and smiling. “That was excellent, you slutty little cuntlicker,” she said, not moving as Corina used the insides of Joanna’s thighs to wipe some of the moisture from her face and mouth.

“Thank you, Joanna darling,” Corina said, rising to her feet. She stared down at her partner, giving her a rather wicked smile before she said, “But now I must say... sequential retreat.”

Lord Harrison and Bankington looked at each other, the butler mouthing, “Sequential retreat?” Lord Harrison shook his head, not understanding for certain either, but starting to get a vague suspicion.

When he turned to look at the women again, and saw Joanna climbing off the bed to kneel in front of Corina, then say breathlessly, “How may I please you, Mistress Creolatte?", his vague suspicion moved much closer to a certainty.

“You’ve hypnotized her, haven’t you, Corina?” he said, somewhat in awe.

“That’s correct, Harry. I hope you don’t mind if I call you Harry, too, as I didn’t hear any objections when Joanna used that. You must admit, this is hardly what one would call a formal situation, anyway.”

“No... Harry is fine for now.”

“Good, and yes, I did hypnotize her last night during the party. It was very easy, actually, as our American friend is so highly suggestible.” She reached down to pat her “pet” on the head. “We met, and chatted, and, like me, I sensed that she was rather bisexual, although somewhat submissive. In fact, I think she was actually looking for me to hypnotize her... or at least seduce her.

“I decided to do both, and so here we are.”

“Yes... here we are,” Lord Harrison said.

“And what do we do now?” Bankington blurted.

“Ronnie! Your station, man.”

“Sorry, sir... but I... I....”

“He hurts, Harry,” Corina interrupted. “Don’t you hurt, even a little bit?” she purred.

Lord Harrison didn’t “hurt”. But he did throb some, and in a place that he doubted aspirin would even touch.

“A little,” he finally admitted.

“Good. I’m glad. And can’t you admit that our dear little Joanna is about the sexiest woman you’ve ever seen.”

Lord Harrison nodded. “She has certain, um... charms... yes.”

Corina looked down at her enthralled friend, and then said, “Harry likes you, Joanna. Don’t you think he’s just the most wonderful man, too?”

Joanna turned to look up at him, smiling. Her face is so alive, Lord Harrison thought.

“I think he’s a wonderful, attractive man, Mistress Creolatte,” she said, seemingly in complete honesty.

“And don’t you think you’d like to be with him sexually, dear?” Corina said softly.

“Oh, yes,” Joanna said, her eyes filled with lust. “I want him to jump my bones.”

Lord Harrison stared down at her, at this lithe, luscious woman who apparently wanted him so badly.

“You’re making her say that,” he whispered to Corina.

“I’m not,” Corina replied, her voice strong and assertive. “I may be making it easier for her to say it, given that this is your home, and that you are old enough to be her father; but the feelings are her own. Trust them.”

Then, to Joanna, “Crawl over to Harry, Joanna, while you tell him exactly what you’re going to do to him.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Joanna whispered, without looking back at her. She began to crawl toward Lord Harrison, her large breasts hanging down, her rear end swaying back and forth like a swinging tail. “I’m going to pull out Harry’s big cock and suck it until he cums down my throat,” she said, then moaned, seemingly at the thought of doing just that.

Lord Harrison heard a soft moan coming from Bankington, too, having a better idea of why the other had done that with each “step” that brought Joanna closer to him.

“Corina... I mean, really!” he said, his voice growing husky, unable to take his eyes off Joanna. He couldn’t move, either, wondering if he had been entranced somehow, too.

“Harry’s still fighting his feelings for you, Joanna, maybe because you’re an American. Perhaps you can raise his flag to full mast if you sing ‘God Save the Queen’ for him.”

“Yess, Mistress,” Joanna sighed, continuing to stalk closer to Lord Harrison. Then, in a Marilyn Monroe-type voice, she began to sing...

“God save the Queen... We mean it, maaaan...!”

“What tha...?” Lord Harrison choked out.

Bankington was choking even more, struggling wildly not to laugh. Corina was literally biting her tongue to keep from doing the same, before calling out, “Joanna!”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Not the ‘Sex Pistols’ version, dearest. I meant the English sort of National Anthem version.”

“Oh... sorry,” she said, blushing charmingly to Lord Harrison. “Let me start again.

“God save your gracious Queen,” she sang, crawling ever closer. “Long live your noble Queen; God save the Queen....”

She was next to Lord Harrison’s legs now, sitting on her heels and reaching up to loosen the sash on his bathrobe, to push it back along his hips.

“Send her victorious,” she crooned, sliding her right cheek up along the length of his shaft, straightening it fully.

“Happy and glorious,” she continued, both cheeks rubbing all over Lord Harrison’s pajamas like a friendly cat, back and forth across his swelling member. She finally pulled back when she heard him groan.

“So long to reign over us,” she sighed, unsnapping him, then reaching inside to pull his penis out, now fully engorged.

“Goddd... save the Queen... mmmph,” she finished, rising up and leaning forward to take him deeply into her mouth.

“Oh my lord!” gasped Bankington.

Lord Harrison felt no particular compunction to remind his butler of his station this time. Frankly, he could give a damn about Bankington’s station right now, his mind starting to melt as Joanna worked her tight, wet lips up and down his cock, as she pulled and sucked on it and slid her tongue along it over and over again.

With what little decorum he had left, he managed to groan, “Perhaps... perhaps we could have a little privacy here?”

Corina agreed, a huge smile on her face. “Yes, I think you two should be alone. Why don’t you take her back to your room, Harry? I’m sure you’d be far more comfortable there.”

“B... but how? I can’t... she’s... ohhh....”

“Joanna!” Corina called out. “Show Harry that gymnastic move of yours… the one you showed me last night.”

Without replying, Joanna rose to her feet on Lord Harrison’s right side, leaning down so as to keep him in her mouth. Then she reached over with her left arm to wrap it around his left hip and buttock, reached up and under with her right arm to do the same on the other side... and jumped.

It wasn’t so much a jump as a half-handstand, half-cartwheel; but it left her with the tops of her thighs on his shoulders, and her legs somewhat wrapped around his head. She was clutching his ass tightly, his swollen organ still deeply imbedded in her mouth.

Lord Harrison quickly, and desperately, wrapped his arms around her waist, his legs almost buckling from her weight.

From that, and from the scent and feel of Joanna’s wet pussy as it pressed into his chin.

It was his turn to groan, “Oh my lord!", hanging onto her for dear life.

“Smartly done, sir!” Bankington said. Lord Harrison couldn’t see him, but knew his butler must be grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

“Just be quiet and get the door, Bankington,” he grunted, struggling to ignore everything else as he tried desperately to remember how to walk. He turned carefully with his load, trying his best to stare straight ahead and not down... down at the wet, fragrant opening just below his mouth.

“That’s a rather incredible chalice you have at your lips, Harry,” Corina called out. “Perhaps Bankington could run get some champagne and fill it for you.”

“No thank you. It’s... it’s bubbly enough already,” Lord Harrison called back, the sucking and pulling at his shaft becoming more insistent, everything becoming harder and harder... to ignore.

“Take over here, Bankington,” he said, managing a wink for his friend just before he stepped through the doorway.

“Very good, sir. Keep your chin up, sir.”

“Shut up, Bankington!”

“Yes, sir,” Bankington said, wearing his own huge smile as he closed the door and turned back into the bedroom.

“And can I be of any assistance to you, Madame?”

“It’s Corina to you, too, and yes, you can, if you know anything about plumbing.” She raised one leg and reached out with it, putting her foot down on the edge of the bed.

Bankington stared at her soft, gleaming sex, swallowing hard before he said, “I’ve been known to fix the occasional leaky faucet, Corina.”

“Good,” she said, hooking a finger and indicating he should come closer. “But all I really need is someone who can plug this dripping hole I seem to have. And for some reason, I think you’re just the man to do it.”

Very good, Corina,” Bankington said, beginning to unbutton his jacket as he walked toward her.

Let someone else save the Queen for now, he thought. I’ve got a job to do.

* * *