The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Command & Control

by Simon bar Sinister

November 2005

In the far reaches of the galaxy, a lone shuttlecraft zipped through the black void of space. Inside were four SpaceCorps officers set to rendezvous with the Space Cruiser Initiative, their new assignment.

Piloting the shuttle was Lieutenant Christine Broder, an ambitious young officer. In just a few years after graduating the academy, she had quickly risen in rank, and was on track to be the Captain of her own vessel. A deep-space exploration vessel like the Initiative was a choice assignment, and a big step towards her ultimate goal. The only thing that concerned her was the ship’s captain. Captain Rick Starr had a reputation at SpaceCorps: He was a maverick who was undisciplined and ignored SpaceCorps regulations.

Sitting next to her, at the navigation console, was Sublieutenant Oscar Hernandez. In spite of graduating the same year as Lieutenant Broder, near the top of his class, he had failed to advance as far as she did. In fact, his career had started to noticeably lag. It was as big a surprise to him as it was to anyone that he had landed this assignment.

Also on board were Ensigns Kate Potter and Michiko Yamaguchi, two fresh young academy graduates.

The console in front of Oscar started making beeping noises. “Incoming message from the Initiative,” he said.

“Put it on screen,” said Christine.

The face of a beautiful woman, with long, curly red hair appeared on the screen. “Shuttlecraft, this is Lieutenant Murphy, communications officer. Please proceed to docking bay three.”

“Roger that,” said Oscar. “Approaching bay three. Shuttlecraft out.”

Oscar glanced over at Lt. Broder, who let out a sigh and shook her head. “Is there something the matter, Lieutenant?” he asked.

“Did you see that? Can you believe it?” she said.

“See what?”

“That woman’s hair. And makeup. A complete disregard for SpaceCorps regulations.”

“I didn’t see anything wrong with it.”

“Of course you wouldn’t. You’re just as bad.” The Lieutenant pointed at Oscar’s disheveled clothing. “You need to tuck your shirt in, and button that collar.”

“Lieutenant, we’re at the end of a fourteen-day journey through space in a cramped shuttlecraft. I’ve been sleeping in this chair because there’s only bunk space for the three of you. It’s only natural that I’m going to look like this.”

“Well, get yourself in order before we dock with the Initiative. We need to make a good first impression to the Captain.”

“Yes, Lieutenant,” said Oscar. He hoped that all of the officers on this ship weren’t as uptight as Lt. Broder was. The look of the communications officer was a good sign.

* * *

Fifteen minutes later, the shuttlecraft had docked with the Initiative, and the four officers walked out into the docking bay. Lt. Broder walked over to an intercom, and paged the Captain.

“Captain Starr, this is Lieutenant Christine Broder and crew. Request permission to come aboard.”

The Captain’s voice came over the speaker. “Permission granted. Welcome aboard. Please proceed to the decontamination room on your right.”

“A decontamination room? Since when are those necessary?” she asked.

“Sorry, Lieutenant. Let me explain. A little while ago, we had a little incident, where one of the crew was contaminated with an alien substance. It turned out to be nothing serious, but I decided that everyone should go through a decontamination procedure when they enter the ship. It’s not strictly necessary, but I thought that it was good for the crew to learn a lesson.”

“I understand.” So the Captain did have an appreciation for discipline. Maybe she was mistaken about him.

The decontamination room consisted of a changing area and a shower. There were no separate men and women’s facilities. “Ladies first,” said Oscar. “I’ll wait here in the shuttle bay until you’re done.” The three women entered the decontamination room and closed the door behind them.

While Oscar was patiently waiting in the shuttle bay, a crew member entered. Like the communications officer, she was gorgeous. She wasn’t wearing a standard SpaceCorps uniform. Instead, she wore a skin-tight minidress with her officer’s insignia pinned to it, and a pair of tights; nothing else. She walked across the floor in her stocking feet. She stood in front of Oscar, and curtsied.

“Sublieutenant Hernandez?” she asked in a soft voice. “I’m Ensign Parker. The Captain ordered me to escort you to the bridge.”

Oscar couldn’t help but check out the beautiful officer. Her dress was deeply scooped, giving an excellent view of her ample cleavage, seemingly held aloft by some unseen force. The Ensign stared back at him with her large, brown eyes, smiling. She put her arms behind her back and thrust her chest forward to give him a better view. She was flirting with him.

“I... I... I haven’t gone through decontamination yet,” he finally managed to say.

“That won’t be necessary. Please follow me.“ She led him across the bay and towards the exit.

“Uhm, if you don’t mind me asking, why are you dressed—” Before he could finish the question, the two of them stepped out into the hallway. He saw several other crewmembers, all female, all very pretty, and all dressed like the Ensign.

“The Captain will explain everything to you.” As they walked down the hallway, whenever they would pass a woman of a lower rank than Oscar, she would stop and curtsy for him. The enlisted women would curtsy for Ensign Parker, also.

The two of them made their way to the bridge. The Captain was sitting in his chair, talking to a man in a medical uniform. These were the first two men he had seen aboard. On all SpaceCorps ships, there was normally a second chair next to the Captain’s for a First Officer. On the Initiative, this chair was missing. Instead, a woman was kneeling on the floor at the Captain’s feet, contentedly nuzzling against his legs. Everyone else on the bridge was a woman, too.

Ensign Parker walked up to the Captain, and curtsied. “Captain, this is Sublieutenant Oscar Hernandez.”

“Thank you, Ensign,” said the Captain. “You’re dismissed.” Ensign Parker curtsied again, and turned to leave. As she passed by Oscar she curtsied to him, too, and smiled at him flirtatiously.

The Captain held out his hand for Oscar to shake. “Hello, Sublieutenant,” he said.

“Hello, Captain,” said Oscar as he shook.

“This is Doctor Popov, our chief medical officer.”

Oscar shook the Doctor’s hand. “Hello, Doctor.”

“Hello, Oscar,” said the Doctor. “If you will excuse me, I have some patients to see.” He, too, started to leave. “I’ll see you later for drinks, Rick?”

“Of course,” said the Captain. He then looked down at the woman kneeling at his feet. “This is Commander Wood, my First Officer.”

“Please, call me Katrina,” said the woman.

“Hello, Katrina,” said Oscar, and held out his hand for her to shake. She ignored him though, as she seemed more interested in caressing the Captain’s legs and feet.

“So, Oscar, what do you think of my ship and her crew?” asked the Captain.

“Uhm... Well...”

“I can see there’s lots to explain. Please join me in my ready room.” The Captain led Oscar to a room off to the side of the bridge, with Katrina following behind them.

The Captain sat behind his desk. “Have a seat,” he said. Oscar sat down, too. “Excuse me a minute,” he said as he pressed a button on the intercom on his desk. “Have the Captain’s lunch sent up to my ready room.”

“Yes, Captain,” said a voice on the intercom.

The Captain looked over at Oscar. “Would you like something to eat?”

“No thanks,” said Oscar. “I’m not hungry.”

“OK, then,” said the Captain. “Let me explain to you what’s going on.” He leaned back in his chair. He turned and said, “Katrina, foot rest.”

“Yes, Captain,” said Katrina, who immediately fell to her hands and knees in front of the Captain, and let him rest his feet on her. Her face was beaming with joy.

“So, Oscar. These deep space missions are the most glamourous assignment in the SpaceCorps. Only the top candidates get chosen. Do you know why that is?”

“Well, it’s the reason that everyone joins the Corps. It’s the opportunity to explore strange, new worlds, to seek out new life...”

“That’s the line that the SpaceCorps feeds everyone at the Academy. It’s bullshit. Let me tell you the reality: Space is big. Really big. And it’s boring. Mind-numbingly boring. Even with our FTL engine, it takes weeks to fly between star systems. And when we get to a new star system, do you know what we find? Big, empty rocks, and big, empty balls of gas. It gets old real quickly. They could easily send unmanned probes to do this work.

“As far as new life forms go, so far we’ve found exactly one. A species of lichen that Katrina accidentally brought on board. It turns out, though, that it had some interesting properties. When she got some on her skin, she started behaving strangely. It made her docile, and very passive. She changed from a tough, professional SpaceCorps officer into the submissive kitten you see here. Isn’t that right, Katrina?”

“Mmmm... Yes, Captain,” purred Katrina, contentedly.

“Once we figured out what was causing it, Doctor Popov was able to synthesize a drug from the lichen. When absorbed through the skin, it turns women docile. But it had no effect at all on men.

“You have to understand how incredibly bored I was at this point. I gave into temptation, and used the drug to have a little fun with a couple of female crewmembers. But then I just kept pushing it further and further. It became a game, to see how far I could go. I used my connections at SpaceCorps Personnel to have most of the male crewmembers transferred out and replaced with females, carefully selected on the basis of their appearance. I used the drug on all of them to turn them into sex-kittens. It was easy. Because of their SpaceCorps training, they were already conditioned to conform and obey orders. The drug just removed their last bit of independence, and their ability to question what was happening to them. I turned the Initiative into a flying cathouse, the ultimate expression of pure, unbridled hedonism.”

“How many men are there on board?” asked Oscar.

“All of the top officers, except for Katrina here, are male. There’s me and the Doctor, the chief of security, the head of engineering, the head science officer, and now you.”

“Why am I here?”

“We actually went a little too far. There are over one hundred women aboard, and it was getting difficult for the five of us to keep them all satisfied. I noticed your SpaceCorps record. You keep getting high marks for your intelligence, but then you were always getting reprimanded for your laziness and lack of motivation. I knew then that you would be the perfect man for this assignment.”

Just then, another female crewmember came in, carrying a tray of food. She curtsied, placed the tray in front of the captain, and removed the lid. “Coq au vin, Captain,” she said.

“Is that real meat?” asked Oscar.

“Oh, yeah, we keep some livestock in the cargo hold. Nothing large, just some chickens, and a couple of goats for milk. Not enough to feed the whole crew, just the men. The women have the standard-issue SpaceCorps food capsules.”

A second woman entered the ready room, carrying a bottle of white wine and an ice bucket. “We also have a fully-stocked wine cellar,” said the captain.

“I have to say, Captain, that I’m really impressed. But how are you able to make sure that all the women stay drugged?”

“We had to find a way to ensure that regular doses of the drug were absorbed through the crewmembers’ skin. It’s quite simple: Doctor Popov introduced the drug into the soap on board. In fact, let’s take a look and see how the other new crewmembers are doing. Computer, display decontamination room three.”

The display on the wall showed a video of the shower where the three new female officers were washing themselves. The three women were standing nude in the shower. They were staring off into space, absentmindedly slathering themselves with soap. “How long have they been in there?”

“Fifteen minutes, Captain,” said Katrina.

The Captain took his feet off of Katrina. “That should be long enough. Go down there, get them clothed, and bring them up here for orientation.”

“Yes, Captain,” said Katrina, who stood, curtsied and left.

“As for you, Oscar, why don’t you go to your quarters, and get settled in. Tomorrow you can start your assignment. I will expect you, however, at 2100 in the officer’s lounge, for brandy, cigars and lapdances.”

“Sure thing, Captain,” said Oscar. As he stood, he felt a sharp pain in his back.

“Are you OK?” asked the Captain.

“I’m fine. I’m just a little stiff after sitting on the shuttlecraft for so long.”

“Ah, I see. No problem. I’ll send the ship’s masseuse to your cabin later. Now go and get some rest.”

* * *

The shower felt good. After two weeks of riding in the shuttlecraft, a shower was exactly what Christine needed. All the tension in her body seemed to melt away as she rubbed soap all over her body. She couldn’t stop. It made her feel tingly all over. Kate and Michiko were enjoying themselves, too. They had moved on from lathering themselves to lathering each other, and were giggling like schoolgirls.

“OK, ladies, time to rinse off,” came a voice from behind them. Time to rinse off? Darn. Christine didn’t want to. But at the same time, she had to. Had to do what she was told. The three of them rinsed, and stepped out of the shower.

“Ladies, I am Commander Wood, Second Officer. Dry yourselves off and change into your new uniforms.”

“Yes, Commander,” the three of them said in unison.

As she dried herself, the fog lifted from Christine’s head, a little. “Miniskirts? Why are we putting on miniskirts? They haven’t been used in SpaceCorps uniforms in almost 80 years...”

“Lieutenant, are you questioning a direct order?”

“No, Commander.” She went to get dressed again. But there wasn’t any underwear. There was just the dress and a pair of tights. Nothing else. She hesitated. She looked up at the Commander with a confused look on her face. The two Ensigns had already dressed. The three of them were all looking at Christine waiting for her. Christine decided to stop thinking about it, and just obey. Just obey. The warm feeling of contentment that she felt in the shower returned. It felt good to do as she was told.

After she put the dress on, she could feel it tightening around her body. “Do you like it?” asked the Commander. “The dresses were designed by the ship’s engineer. They’re made of a smart fabric that molds itself to the body and lifts in all the right places.” Christine looked at herself in the mirror. She was surprised to find that she actually had cleavage. It was like she was wearing a push-up bra, except without a bra. Her breasts were just sticking out, suspended in mid-air. The dress was a far cry from the androgynous SpaceCorps uniform she was used to wearing. It highlighted all the curves in her body. It made her feel feminine and girly.

“Follow me to the bridge,” said the Commander.

“Yes, Commander,” they all replied.

* * *

Oscar was looking for his cabin, but he was lost. This design of space cruiser was the most common ship in the fleet. He thought he knew the layout like the back of his hand, but it seemed as if the Initiative had gone through some heavy modifications. “Excuse me, Petty Officer,” he said to a passing crewmember.

She came up to him and curtsied. He was never going to tire of that. “Yes, Sublieutenant?”

“I’m looking for cabin A-33, and I don’t think I’m in the right place.”

“Yes, you are, sir. It’s right down there at the end of the hallway.”

“Ah, yes, I see. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, sir. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“That will be all, you’re dismissed.”

“Thank you, sir.”

He walked to the end of the hall, and entered the cabin. He was sure he was in the wrong place. The interior was huge. “Hello?” came a voice from the other end of the room. There were two women there, off-duty, out of uniform, wearing negligees. One was seated in front of a vanity while the other was brushing her hair.

“I’m sorry, I must be in the wrong place.”

“No, wait!” said one of the women. The two of them quickly ran across the room and curtsied. “Welcome to your cabin, Sublieutenant.”

“This is my cabin?”

“Well, actually, the Captain decided that the cabins on the Initiative were too small. So he had some of the walls knocked out, and combined three cabins into one. Of course, now the three of us have to share a cabin. We’re bunkmates! Er... so to speak.” Oscar noticed that there weren’t three bunks in the cabin, but one big bed. “You don’t have a problem with that, do you?”

“Not at all. It certainly is roomy in here.”

“The best part is, now there’s plenty of room for the jacuzzi!” She pointed to the huge tub in the corner of the room. “By the way. I’m Ensign Ajanta Chatterjee, and this is Ensign Anna Nielsdottir.”

“Pleased to meet you.”

“Sublieutenant?” said Anna, a blonde nordic woman. She looked at him in the same flirtatious manner that every other woman on board had done. “The Captain ordered us to make sure that you were comfortable and happy. If there’s anything we can do to make you happy—anything at all—please tell us.”

“Uhm, well... You can get naked?”

“Is that a question, or a command?”

“Uhm...”

“Sublieutenant, you seem nervous.”

“Well, this is all kind of a shock to me, I never expected that outer space would be like this...”

“I understand,” said the blonde. “When I first came aboard the Initiative, I was a lot like you. I was confused about my position in SpaceCorps, and about my direction in life. I didn’t know how to be happy. But Captain Starr changed all that. He showed me that I deserve to be happy. We all deserve to be happy.”

“And what is it that makes you happy?”

“Being commanded by you.”

“All right, then. Get naked, NOW!”

“Yes, Sublieutenant,” said the girls, who happily obeyed.

* * *

Lieutenant Broder, along with Ensigns Potter and Yamaguchi, stood at attention in the Captain’s ready room, facing the Captain. Captain Starr, however, was ignoring them; he was busy eating his lunch. There were two women standing next to him. One, with a napkin, would occasionally wipe off the Captain’s face as he ate. The other would refill his glass of wine.

Christine tried to look at the situation logically. Captain Starr had gone rogue, he was completely ignoring SpaceCorps regulations, he was probably insane, and seems to take great joy in the degradation of women. Except that none of the women seemed to be degraded, they were quite happy about it.

Christine was even more confused by her own behavior. Since Captain Starr was ignoring SpaceCorps regulations, he clearly had no authority over her. And yet she continued to stand there, at attention, like she was told. She had no will to move at all. She felt funny standing there in her stocking feet. It gave her that same girly feeling that she felt before. Her skin was tingling all over.

The Captain finished his meal, and the women attending him cleared off his desk. “Is there anything else you require?” one of them asked.

“Tea! Assam! Milk!” he barked.

“Yes, Captain.” When the Captain gave the woman an order, it made Christine’s heart skip a beat. It was obvious that he had total control over those women, that they would do anything that he said. He was so charismatic. It was really hot.

Christine tried to put those thoughts out of her mind. “Captain, may I speak freely?” she finally asked.

“Go ahead,” said the Captain.

“What’s going on here? Why are you doing this?”

The Captain stood and walked over to Christine. He towered over her in her stocking feet. His stare was cold and icy. She felt all tingly again. “Why am I doing this?” He stood a few inches away from her face. “Because this is my ship and I’m in control! Am I making myself clear?”

“Yes, Captain,” said Christine, meekly.

“I said, AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR!?”

“YES, CAPTAIN!”

“Lieutenant, what are you doing with your hand? Are you touching yourself?”

Christine hadn’t noticed before, but her hand was pressed against her crotch. She put her hand at her side and stood at attention again. “Sorry, Captain,” she said.

“If you want to touch yourself, then get on your knees and masturbate, right now!”

There was no hesitation. “Yes, Captain!” She instantly fell to her knees, hiked her skirt up, and stuck her hand down the front of her tights. Rubbing vigorously, every so often she would glance up at the Captain and see him staring back at her. Each time, it would drive her arousal to new heights. “Yes, Captain! Yes, Captain!!, Yes! YES!!!”

Her screams were loud. Her orgasm was intense.

Finally, she was spent. She looked over at the two Ensigns, who were still standing at attention. They were both staring at the Captain with a look of utter devotion in their eyes. From her position on the floor, Christine could see the wet stains under their skirts.

The Captain sat down again. He quietly said, “Ensigns, service the Captain.”

“Yes, Captain!” they said enthusiastically, and they were quickly on their knees in front of him.

* * *

At 9:00pm, Oscar made his way to the officer’s lounge. The other five men were already there, and they were surrounded by dozens of women, who were attending to their every need. As he entered, all of the women turned to face him, and curtsied in unison. He really was never going to get tired of that.

The Captain waved him over. Next to him was an empty leather chair, which Oscar sat in. He was instantly surrounded by a bevy of women.

“Would you like a brandy, sir?”

“Would you like a cigar, sir?”

“May I light your cigar, sir?”

“Will you allow me to rub your shoulders, sir?”

Soon, he was sitting in his chair, a snifter of brandy in one hand, a cigar in the other, and surrounded on every side by a beautiful woman.

“Bring in the lapdancers!” ordered the Captain. Six women presented themselves, and took their positions, straddling themselves in front of each of the men. Oscar noticed who his lapdancer was.

“Lieutenant Broder? Is that you?” He was surprised to see the formerly uptight officer, now every bit as submissive as all the other women, with a surprisingly killer body.

Christine hesitated and backed off. “Sublieutenant? No wait. This isn’t right... I can’t...”

Oscar turned to the Captain. “Why is she backing off. Is there something wrong? Is she resisting the drug?”

The Captain laughed. “No, of course not.”

Christine look confused. “Drugged? I’ve been drugged?”

“Don’t worry about it, Lieutenant. It’s none of your concern.”

“Yes, Captain,” said Christine. A serene smile returned to her face.

“You see? She’s fine,” said the Captain. “The problem is with her SpaceCorps training. She is having difficulty submitting to you because you’re not a superior officer.”

“Ah, I see,” said Oscar.

“I have a solution to this dilemma. I was saving this for later, but now’s as good a time as any.” He stood from his chair, and walked over to Oscar. “By my authority as Captain of the Initiative, I hereby give you a special field promotion. You are now Commander Oscar Hernandez.” He pinned the new insignia to Oscar’s uniform, and shook his hand. “What do you think of that, Lieutenant?”

Christine’s head was buzzing. This couldn’t possibly be legitimate. Field promotions were illegal, except in time of war. And the skipping of so many ranks was unheard of. But then, she saw the insignia on his uniform.

He was her superior officer.

He was her Commander.

She curtsied.

The Captain laughed, and sat down again. “Well, enough ceremony for now. Let’s continue with the lapdance.”

“Lieutenant, straddle me,” ordered Oscar.

“Yes, Commander,” said Christine, and instantly obeyed.

“So tell me, Commander,” said the Captain. “Why did you originally join the SpaceCorps?”

“For the challenge,” said Oscar.

“I see. Here on the Initiative, there are 106 women on board, and only six men to keep them satisfied. Is that enough of a challenge for you?”

“It’s a tall order Captain, but I think I’m up to the task.”

“Whatever the results, I certainly think it’s worth the effort. Let the dancing begin. Lapdancers... Engage!”

The End.