The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Command Control Override

Standard warnings: This is a work of fiction. I made it all up. I don’t know anyone like this, and if anyone or anything here seems familiar to you, then that’s just weird. This story is for adults only.

The office consisted of 2 primary areas: a work area with a large oak desk and a couple of chairs, and a meeting area with a coffee table surrounded by 2 large sofas on either side and 2 cushioned chairs at either end. One chair in the meeting area faced the work area, while the other chair faced the wall that separated the office from the receptionist’s area.

Ms. Wilson stood next to the chair that faced the work area. She was an African-American woman with straight black hair tied up in a bun, moderate brown skin, big bust, and relatively slender waist. She wore a navy blue blazer, white satin blouse, and gray skirt. “Please, have a seat, Ms. Claypool” she said as Veronica approached her and the chair, “Ms. Macdonald will be with you, shortly.”

“Okay,” Veronica said as she walked to the chair. Veronica was an attractive 20-year-old blue-eyed blonde with short hair. She had come for to interview for a job as a CEO’s executive assistant, and she had come dressed to impress in a charcoal gray jacket and matching dress. Her waist was a slender as Ms. Wilson, but her bosom wasn’t nearly as prominent. In fact, Veronica had worn a push-up bra to enhance her 35B bust. Ms. Wilson, Veronica could clearly see, did not need anything to enhance her large bust.

Veronica did not immediately sit down in the chair that Ms. Wilson indicated. She felt rather self-conscious about sitting down with the receptionist standing so close. So she waited for the buxom woman to leave or at least step back a few steps. However, when the Ms. Wilson made no attempts to do so, Veronica reluctantly sat in the offered chair. As expected, she felt awkward sitting with the black woman standing over her.

Ms. Wilson, however, showed no apparent discomfort on her own as she asked, “can I get you anything to drink?”

“No, thank you,” Veronica said politely, trying to look past the woman’s large bosom and into the receptionist’s smiling face.

“Well then,” Ms. Wilson said, “there is a lavatory if you need to freshen up.” She pointed to an open doorway in the far corner on the other side of the office. Then the receptionist left the office and closed the door behind her.

Veronica looked up at a clock on the wall to her left. The clock had a white face with gold roman numerals and gold hour, minute, and second hands. The clock made an audible “tick” every time it counted off the seconds. According to the clock, it was 1:34 p.m.. Her job interview had been scheduled for 1:30 p.m..

As she sat staring at the clock, waiting for Ms. Macdonald to arrive, Veronica heard the air conditioning come on. Shortly thereafter, soft music began to play. Then, she noticed a slight floral scent to the breeze generated by the air conditioning. Surprisingly, She found the total effect to be especially soothing. So, she laid her folder on the coffee table, sat back in the chair, and closed her eyes for a quick mental respite.

“Ms. Claypool!”

Veronica instantly opened her eyes and saw an overweight white man with a goatee and long brown hair tied in a ponytail sitting in the chair opposite Veronica. Closer to her on the couch to her right sat a beautiful oriental woman with orange-brown skin. As Veronica’s mind slowly focussed on what had happened, she realized that she had fallen asleep, and she blushed. Glancing at the clock, Veronica saw that it was 2:30 p.m.

“My name is Julia Macdonald,” the oriental woman said, extending her hand towards Veronica. Veronica, who suddenly realized that she was slouching in the chair, sat up straight and shook Julia’s hand. Ms. Macdonald, for some reason that Veronica did not know, wore a robe. Actually, she wore a purple and blue kimono, with white nylon stockings and purple and black slippers. A white canvas bag lay on the couch beside Julia.

“This is Dr. Cox,” Julia continued, indicating the fat man seated in front of Veronica. The man wore a white, short-sleeved, shirt, black tie, and gray trousers. “I hope we haven’t disturbed you,” she said teasingly.

“No, not all,” the young blonde blurted out. Subconsciously, she noted that Ms. Macdonald had slender waist and flat chest. “I apologize. I don’t know what happened!” Veronica was vaguely aware that the air conditioning was no longer blowing and the music was no longer playing. She was also vaguely aware of the bemused look on Ms. Macdonald’s face and the stern look on the Dr. Cox.

“Initiate command control override sequence, subject: Veronica Anne Claypool. Begin servitude protocol,” the man said coldly. Suddenly a chill went down Veronica’s spine, and she felt faint for just a second.

“Veronica Anne Claypool, are you currently menstruating or experiencing Premenstrual Syndrome,” Julia asked, suddenly sounding cold and efficient.

“No,” Veronica blurted out, and then quickly added, “but that’s none of your business.”

“Veronica Anne Claypool, you will address Julia Macdonald as ‘milady,’ and you will address me as ‘milord,’” Dr. Cox told Veronica. “Do you understand?”

Veronica’s looked furiously at Dr. Cox and said, “I beg your pardon, milord?” Veronica quickly slapped her hand against her open mouth. She had no intention of saying, ‘milord’, especially not to that fat geek in front of her, but the word just kind of popped out of her mouth.

“Veronica Anne Claypool,” Dr. Cox continued, “you will hereafter respond to the name ‘bitch’ until otherwise instructed. Do you understand, bitch?”

“Yes, milord,” Veronica said indignantly. She stood up and said, “look, I don’t know what’s going on, but I came here for a job interview, not to answer personal questions that are none of your damn business, milord.”

“Sit down and have a seat, bitch,” Julia said calmly.

“No, milady!” Veronica said. Yet, despite her intentions, she found herself sitting back down. “What am I doing? What the hell did you do to me?” Veronica asked desperately.

“Be quiet, bitch,” Julia said. “You will remain seated and only speak to answer our questions until otherwise instructed. Do you understand?”

“Yes, milady,” Veronica said automatically. A couple of tears fell down her face.

“Now then, bitch, “Julia said, “answering our questions is the job, or at least a portion of it. You will be well compensated for your efforts.”

“Now, stop your crying, bitch,” Julia said. Yet, surprising to all, Veronica continued to weep.

“Stop your crying, bitch,” Dr. Cox demanded. Again, though, the tears continued to flow from Veronica’s eyes. In fact, she began crying harder. Dr. Cox looked at Julia, and Julia simply shrugged her shoulders and made some sign with her hands. Then, Julia took a pen and a notepad out of her canvas and wrote something on the pad.

“Tell me, bitch,” Dr. Cox said, “are you a virgin?”

Veronica wanted to tell that fat bastard to go fuck himself, but instead she found herself saying, “no, milord.”

“Do you consider yourself to be heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual?” He asked.

“I’m heterosexual, milord,” Veronica answered angrily. She didn’t object to the question as much as she hated answering it.

“Have you ever had what you might consider a homosexual experience?”

Both Dr. Cox and Julia Macdonald looked a little surprised when Veronica hesitated. However, their surprise only lasted a few seconds before Veronica said, “yes, milord.”

“Explain,” Dr. Cox and Julia Macdonald said in unison.

Veronica’s face reddened deeply as she took a deep breath and then said,” at the gym, milord, milady, I would sometimes watch the others girls showering and getting dressed and wonder what it would be like to hug them or kiss them while naked.”

“Is that it?” Julia asked. “Have you never wondered what it would be like to lick the other girls’ nipples or finger their vaginas?”

“Only at night when I would masturbate myself to sleep, milady,” Veronica answered, her eyes closed, her face flushed, tears streaming down.

Julia started to ask another question, but Dr. Cox first asked, “Do you know the terms, ‘cunnilingus’, ‘fellatio’, and ‘sodomy’, bitch?”

“Yes, milord,” Veronica said painfully.

“Explain.”

“I’ve been giving head since I was 16, milord,” she answered. She didn’t want to answer, but she did. It wasn’t her fault. She knew that she couldn’t help herself. And, with that realization came an end to her crying.

“Did you enjoy it?” Julia asked her maliciously.

“Not especially, milady,” Veronica said with a weary sigh. She couldn’t fight, so she no longer tried. “I enjoyed the experience of giving pleasure more than the actual act.”

“Have you ever experienced cunnilingus?”

“Yes, milord, but rarely,” she said regretfully.

“Have you ever given cunnilingus?”

“No, milady,” she said sternly.

“Have you ever been sodomized?”

“No, milord!”

“Have you ever been tied down or otherwise bound during the course of sexual activity?”

“Rarely, milady!”

“Have you ever been titty-fucked?”

Veronica glanced down at her modest bust and said, “no milord, I don’t have enough to fuck!”

“Show me,” Dr. Cox said.

Veronica was mortified. Her breasts, or the lack thereof, had been since puberty her most embarrassing and ugliest part of her body. They filled a bra—a small bra—nicely, but naked they were nothing but two hanging flaps of skin. She had considered getting implants, but one excuse after another had persuaded her not to do so. Now, she wished that she had.

Julia took the jacket from her and gently laid it across the back of the couch. Then, Veronica pulled the hem of her blouse out from her skirt and started unbuttoning the blouse. Giving the blouse to Julia as well, Veronica then reached behind her back and unhooked the white satin bra that held up her breasts. Freed of their confinement, the sagging pancakes that were her boobs flopped against her chest and ribs.

“I think you’re being too hard on yourself, bitch,” Julia said, eyeing Veronica’s breasts. “Yes, you’ve got some ugly tits, but before you took off your bra, you had pretty good cleavage. It’s certainly better than mine.” As if to illustrate her point, Julia Macdonald stood up and removed her robe, revealing a naked, boyish, chest and a cleanly shaven pubic region. In fact, Julia’s chest was so flat only the lack of male genitalia convinced Veronica that Julia was actually female and not some long-haired boy.

“I think you’ve got just enough to tit to fuck, as I’m sure Dr. Cox can demonstrate,” Julia continued to say. Dr. Cox, please be so kind as to titty-fuck Veronica Anne Claypool.”

“Yes, milady,” Dr. Cox said. The fat man stood and unzipped his trousers. Then, after several seconds of intense manipulation, the tiny cock inside finally stiffened to its full 6-inch erection. “Lay down on the couch, bitch” Dr. Cox told Veronica, indicating the couch to his right and Veronica’s left.

Mentally, Veronica screamed in disgust. Physically, she did as the portly man had instructed.

Then, keeping his left foot on the floor and placing his right knee on the couch between Veronica’s ribs and the couch’s back, Dr. Cox straddled Veronica’s abdomen and positioned his tiny cock between her two puny breasts. “Press your breasts against my penis,” Dr. Cox instructed Veronica.

Again, Veronica did as instructed. For a brief moment, Veronica oddly envisioned Dr. Cox’s penis pressed between her boobs as a sausage in a bun. However, that thought only lasted until Dr. Cox began thrusting his phallus through her forced cleavage. His zipper scraped against her abdomen. Tears started falling from her eyes again.

Julia walked over to the prone blonde woman and the fat man assaulting her. “You see, you can be titty-fucked, sweetie!” Julia sounded thoroughly pleased with herself. Then, she noticed Veronica’s grimace.

“Is he hurting you?” Julia asked.

“Yes, milady, his zipper is scratching my belly and chest, and the friction is chafing my boobs,” Veronica said between grunts.

“Well, he needs release,” Julia said of Dr. Cox as if he wasn’t even there. Judging by the look on his face, and his reaction, Veronica thought he might as well have not been there. That’s when Veronica realized that Dr. Cox was probably as much a puppet as she was. “So, I’ll give you a choice: you can either suck him or fuck him, or he can just continue titty-fucking you. Which shall it be, bitch?”

Veronica only took a second to think about it. “Fuck,” she said, “milord can fuck me.”

“Very well, bitch, you may release your breasts,” Julia said, and Veronica immediately pulled her hands away from her breasts and Dr. Cox’s penis, but Dr. Cox continued to rub his stiff cock against Veronica’s chest. “Dr. Cox, stop what you are doing and have a seat.” Immediately, the fat man returned to his seat and sat down with his stiff penis still sticking through his pants’ fly.

After Dr. Cox had sat down, Julia took a step back herself and said, “stand up and take off all your clothes, bitch.”

Again, Veronica could do nothing to resist. As she removed the rest of her clothes, she thought about her “choice.” She told herself that no doubt a lot of women would have preferred to have taken Dr. Cox in their mouths. However, as she told Julia and Dr. Cox, she did not enjoy fellatio all that much. She only did it to please her boyfriends. She much preferred having a dick in her pussy than in her mouth. In Dr. Cox’s case, though, she would have preferred to do neither. However, that choice would have continued the titty-fucking, and she just had to so something to stop him from rubbing her boobs raw.

Once she stood completely naked in front of Julia, the latter told Veronica to, “go around and bend over the back of the couch.” As Veronica did so, Julia reached into her white canvas bag again. She took out a condom packet, opened it, and slipped it over the head and shaft of the fat man’s cock. Then, she kissed Dr. Cox on the forehead and whispered something into his ear.

Dr. Cox stood up and walked around behind Veronica, placing his covered cock-head at the entrance to her vagina. However, he did not immediately thrust into her. Instead, Julia said, “do you want it ‘slow and gentle’ or ‘hard and quick’?”

“Hard and quick, milady” Veronica replied instinctively. It was only after she had answered that she realized what Julia had asked her.

“You heard the woman, Dr. Cox,” Julia said with a wicked smile. “Fuck her hard and quick: don’t let the poor woman suffer anymore than she has to!”

On command, Dr. Cox suddenly forced his short member as far into Veronica’s pussy as he could. Veronica screamed, at least mentally. Whether she actually made a sound, she couldn’t say, but inside her head, she screamed. By the time she recovered her senses, it was all over. Dr. Cox was no longer thrusting into her. In fact, he was no longer inside her.

“Thank you, Dr. Cox,” Veronica heard Julia say. “You may clean yourself up and then leave.” Veronica didn’t see, but sensed Dr. Cox walk away.

“Veronica, lie back down on the couch.”

“Yes, milady,” Veronica replied without thought and stood back up. As she walked back around the couch and lay back down, Veronica heard water running in the background. She knew that she had been raped. Not by Dr. Cox, although it had been his dick in her pussy, but by Julia. Dr. Cox had just being her tool—her weapon. But how could she convince anyone that a woman forced a man to rape another woman?

“I have certain clients—men and women—who want women like you and me to please them,” Julia said as she knelt down beside of Veronica’s head and started stroking the young blonde woman’s cheek. “However, they don’t want bitches, and they don’t want unskilled whores. They want docile women who can fuck as well as they can type. So, they commissioned my colleagues and me to come up with a relatively cheap yet effective way to give them what they want. Which we did, and you, Dr. Cox, and Ms. Wilson are the results of our efforts.”

“Dr. Cox and Ms. Wilson,” Julia continued, “are just test subjects and part of my team. You, however, will be our first ‘production model’. In fact, we have your earmarked for one of our female clients. However, we still have several hours—several days of programming to go through. We especially need to realign your sexual preferences.” Julia bent down and lightly kissed Veronica’s lips. Then, she looked up, and Veronica heard the office door open and then shut. She assumed it was Dr. Cox leaving.

“So, I want you to just lay back and relax. By the time we’re done, you want know anything’s different.” Julia stood up and started to walk away. But, she glanced down at Veronica’s flat breasts and stopped. “By the way,” she said, “would you like for someone to pump up your tits?”

“Yes, please, milady,” Veronica said sadly.

“Consider it done, milady,” Julia said with a slight bow. Then she left the room herself.

As soon as Julia departed, Veronica began to cry again. She cried as the air conditioning came back on and the background music began to play. Then she smelled a floral scent, and she stopped crying.