The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Complete Understanding

This is my first attempt at erotic storytelling... I need constructive criticism on it: tell me what I can do to improve. E-Mail me at .

Feel free to copy this story as long as it contains this stuff up here, and you don’t use it for profit... blah blah blah legal stuff blah blah blah...

If you don’t think you should be reading this, then don’t read more.

Preface

The story you are about to read is fictional. It is a story of a boy named Jeff who is given the power to manipulate time and thought. It is both erotic and serious in nature, and thus, should not be read by all. It is a story about true lovers and their play with the entire universe.

But you’ll understand, in time...

Chapter 1:

Innocent Beginnings

All this, that you see around me now... I wasn’t once like this. I used to be a normal kid just like everyone else. I spent my days in school, watching the girls go by, pursueing a relationship with one, and grappling with the final stages of puberty. Funny how power changes us. They say absolute power corrupts absolutely, but I like to think I’m still pretty decent in my morals. I guess that expression was created because under normal circumstances, only the absolutely corrupt can obtain absolute power...

I, however, was given my power under abnormal circumstances. I didn’t fight my way to the top, nor inherit it. I often wonder why I was the one who was given the power. Maybe it was meant for me, or maybe I was just in the right place at ...

But I digress.

It all began back when I was only sixteen years old. I was on a camping trip with a youth group I was a member of. Camp was fun; the activities were mildly enjoyable and the meals were okay. The best part about camp was, though, that my girlfriend was at camp with me ... which lead to some interesting adventures. However, we had never gone beyond simple petting, due to the fact that neither of our parents trusted us. Ever since our relationship began, our parents had always found some excuse to be nearby. It was very frustrating.

One night, as I tried to sleep, the thoughts in my head would not let me rest. I decided (or perhaps, was made to decide) that if I took a walk, maybe it would tire me out. I put on my shoes, got out of my bunk, and walked out the cabin door.

As I walked, I felt... drawn... along the path I was taking... I just walked through the woods, over rocks, hopping over an occassional stream. Eventually I came to a large pile of boulders that had been ground smooth by the ages.

As I climbed over the third rock, my foot slipped. I’m not sure what happened after that. I think I felt myself falling, and I remember everything being black. I remember a blurry white light among the complete blackness around me. I remember walking towards it, and feeling thoughts enter my mind. I did not know until later what those thoughts meant, but they were forever etched in my memory.

I remember walking towards the light, reaching out, and having the light seep into my fingertips...

When I woke up a half hour later, it was still night. I was outside the rocks I had been climbing when I slipped. I quickly hopped to my feet and scurried back towards my cabin.

As I quietly climbed back into my bunk, I found myself plagued by my insomnia even more than before. My mind swirled with concepts of time, space, life, thought... Things I had never given more than a cursory thought to before.

And suddenly, I understood. I knew what the universe was; how life interacts, how the physical world and the mental world interact, how to change things...

After an hour lying in bed, contemplating this newfound knowledge, it occured to me that I ought to see if I was right.

So I thought...

and the world stopped.

I looked around me. Dust particles were frozen in the air. Everyone in the room had stopped breathing and moving. I got up, walked to the center of the room, and stood there. Then I closed my eyes, breathed in, and felt more happy than I had ever felt in my life.

With time frozen, I had to go experiment with my newfound power. As I walked out the door for the second time that night, I thought about what had just happened. Time was frozen, and all the objects in this world were frozen. For some reason, though, I was able to open the door and displace the air. Light still flowed normally. Sound waves traveled and reflected just like normal time. I began to appreciate the complexity of the command my mind had issued to the world.

As I walked through the frozen forest, amazed by the leaves which no longer fluttered in the wind and the water which sat perfectly still in the tiny brook which separated the west half of the camp from the east side, I wondered about the other thoughts which had been engrained in my mind... I could control minds, matter, time... I didn’t know what to do first.

I decided I needed to talk about it with someone.

I headed off to my girlfriends cabin. I didn’t even think about getting caught in the girl’s cabin; I guess the frozen time had already been accepted in my mind. I entered the cabin and walked to her bunk.

“Nikki... wake up,” I whispered. Seeing her not stirring, I shook her a little bit. Suddenly, I realized she wasn’t moving. I panicked for a second, then realized that she was still frozen in time, too. I thought for a second (to this day, I do not know quite how I issue these commands with my mind) and she began breathing in a calm, quiet sleep.

“Nikki... wake up, sleepyhead...”

She stirred for a moment, and then half opened her eyes and looked up. When she saw who it was, she suddenly was wide awake.

“Shit, Jeff, what are you doing? You’re going to get us in trouble!” she both yelled and whispered at me.

“Come outside. I need to show you something.”

Her eyes screamed protest for a second, but as she thought over the oddness of my behavior, she decided she had better go outside.

We tiptoed out the door of the cabin. As soon as we were outside, she whipped to face me.

“What the hell are you doing here? If they catch us we’ll both be kicked out!” she understandably hissed at me.

“Look,” I said simply, gesturing towards forest, the lake below, the brook heading towards the water, the birds frozen in midair...

“Wha...” she began, and then stopped, her mouth agape. She stared at the frozen world and marveled. After five minutes of taking it all in, she managed to whisper, “What is it?”

“Something wonderful,” I said. Then I lead her to the edge of the lake, and we sat down, and I told her everything that had happened. We talked for hours about the possibilities of such power. I tried to lead her back to the rocks where I obtained the power, so that she might truly understand, but we could not duplicate the effect. After walking together for a long time, we ended up sitting back on the beach, staring over the water, frozen in a ripple from a falling leaf. It should have been morning then, but it was still the moment in which I had frozen it.

“You know,” she said, after a few minutes of silence staring at the beauty of a single moment in time, “this is the first time that we have ever really been alone.”

I thought about that for a moment. “I love you so much, Nicole...” And we hugged.

For the moment, I forgot about the rest of the world. As we embraced each other, I could feel her hands pulling of my shirt. I did the same to her. Soon we were both naked. She lay down on the sand, and closed her eyes. I lowered myself onto her, and we were both no longer virgins.

There, on the beach, we made love for hours. Time passed for us, but everything else was still. Hours later, we layed on the beach; exausted. We embraced each other again, and a tear fell down my cheek. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl. Then we fell asleep naked in each others’ arms on the sand, both happier than we had ever been in our lives.

End of Chapter 1

To be continued.