The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: COMPLETION & COMMENCEMENT (Part One)

Story Tags: MC, MF, FF, DS, HM, FD

Description: As one prospective slave unknowingly begins her induction, another experiences a demonstration of his Mistresses power.

Author’s Note — This story is a work of fiction and in no part should be taken as anything except fantasy, and it intends no offence. It involves very, very adult situations.

This could be considered a sequel to the story “You Are Not A Lobster!”, however, I hope it works well enough independently, without prior familiarity of that story. For others to decide, I guess.

Communiqué from all encouraged.

* * *

Editors Note: The story fragments and fanciful ‘journal’ entries presented here were found scrawled variously within the margins of a bible, over loose scraps of newspaper, anonymous electricity bills, and several stained napkins. These were the only possessions of a male in his mid-thirties who was discovered by the authorities wandering near the City Main Line. This report has been stitched together from the available material as best as our staff could manage.

After several months of speech therapy the man was able to communicate, in a rudimentary fashion, that he had no memory whatsoever of his name, his date of birth, or even his personal history. He also claimed unfamiliarity with the concepts of reading and writing. He remains incarcerated for his own safety.

It is in this editor’s humble opinion that these fragmentary and jumbled lines were written by this same man, apparently a failed author of some sort, who subsequently succumbed to a complete mental break-down. I think you will soon understand why.

* * *

CHAPTER 1—COMPLETION

The coffee parlour on the corner was Caitlin’s favourite place to meet. Good coffee. Chilled music. She was there today to meet her closest friend, Amy. Plain old Amy to strangers, Mistress Amy to those she took a special interest in.

“So how are you, my dear? Sleeping any better?” Amy asked.

“So much better! I can’t thank you enough! That breathing exercise you taught me was great. I felt so much better—more relaxed and stuff. I felt like I was melting into my pillow last night!”

“I’m delighted to hear that. To tell you the truth, it was more like a trance I put you into, to help some of your stressful thoughts float out of your head.”

“Really? Hey, whatever, it just felt really good. When did you learn to do it?”

“To let you into a secret, it’s been a hobby of mine for years. More than just simple trances though. I’ve even managed to hypnotise my boyfriend in the bedroom, if you catch my drift.” That was only a small lie, really. Amy didn’t think of Scott as her boyfriend any more. More of a pet. But to keep up public appearances, she didn’t argue the point.

“You hypnotise Scott?”

“It was his suggestion! He loves it. It’s our little secret. And now yours too, I guess!”

“Oh well, thanks for letting me play in your dirty playground!” Caitlin mocked. “So what do you make him do?”

“I don’t make him do anything.” She lied again. “But he really enjoys being submissive. It’s fun.”

“Submissive? Like what, kiss your feet and stuff? Are you his Domme?” Caitlin joked.

“Sometimes.” Amy’s reply sounded almost deadly. Caitlin wondered at that, before her curiosity returned.

“How deep into a trance does he go?”

“Well, there are three different levels of control I have over him. I call them “Good Little pet”, “Deeper Down”, and “Soft Little Mind”.”

“Where did you come up with those names?”

“I know, they’re silly.” Amy admitted. “But it’s all from the initial induction process. The repetition of certain phrases reinforces the initial hypnosis. And it’s better if they make him or her think of sex. “Soft” or “Deep” or “Wet”, for example. Sex is the easiest way hypnotise someone at first. Bypasses their rational mind, you see.”

Caitlin blushed.

“Then, the next time I hypnotised him, the words slipped in easy. Then I convinced him to associate each phrase with more of my power. “Little pet” I use the most, to keep him lightly mesmerised and docile. It took a while, but all I have to do now is whisper in his ear and he falls automatically into that first level. Each level is deeper than the last. By gradually working in stages, I can use those phrases as triggers to get him to go progressively lower ...” ”

“Wow. That sounds … pretty complicated actually! Does it take long?”

“Not as long as you’d think. Once I put him into the first level, it’s just a question of … manipulation to get him to the next.” She winked. “If you know what I mean.”

“Oh, God!”

“It’s actually very easy to induce anyone into a trance. You just give them something to get lost in while you gently talk them deeper. Maybe it’s a watch or a candle, but it really doesn’t matter what it is. I used something I knew would work on Scott, something he was naturally attracted to—my breasts.”

“I can imagine him being unable to tear his eyes off! Those would work on anyone. I hate you for how amazing your boobs are. They’re really beautiful.”

“Well, thank you, my dear.” Amy said, pleased that one of her suggestions from her talk with Caitlin had successfully settled into her mind apparently unnoticed. That meant the others were in there too.

“Actually, I had to plant a suggestion in Scott’s head before that, make it easier for him to get distracted by my cleavage. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I first got him to ask for my help to stop thinking he was a lobster!”

Caitlin giggled. “Don’t be silly!”

She reflected a second.

“Hey! I hope that doesn’t mean you could control me like you do Scott!” She said, half-playfully.

“Oh, don’t worry about that, Caits!” Amy said soothingly. “I would never hypnotise someone who didn’t really want to. You can trust me. I couldn’t put trigger words into your head if I tried. Besides, I’ve never done anything with Scott he didn’t love. He’s felt free to tell me all his secret fantasies. Anyway, it’s all good clean fun—if you call awesome orgasms every night ‘clean’!”

They both laughed at that.

“One night soon, I’ll take him as deep as he wants to go.” Amy said. “It’s taken a while and many long sessions.” Then, leaning in towards Caitlin, she whispered in a comically conspirational voice, “Do you want me to tell you what I do to him? It’s all salacious.”

“I’ll be scandalised! Keep going.”

* * *

CHAPTER 2 — MISTRESS AMY’S JOURNAL ENTRY (1)

My latest pet had been pathetically simple place into hypnotic fugue from the very beginning. Simply concentrating on my breasts, then my pussy, whilst listening to my voice, had him primed. I only had to stroke him to orgasm once whilst he called me his Mistress and it was enough. The evidence all pointed to him harbouring a massive fetish for being hypnotised already, and especially being hypnotically subservient to a strong woman.

After that, it wasn’t difficult at all to tease out every dirty desire he once kept secret. My pet was an eager submissive from the start. He accepted most of my suggestions without resistance. I was a little disappointed that I didn’t even require the training of a collar. I had looked forward to eroding his will away with more of a struggle. Still, there were some things for me to work upon. Whilst my regular sessions breaking down every facet of my pet’s will went well at first, I had found some significant barriers to break down.

Indoors, he was the perfect slave. He learned to remain naked at all times. When I left him alone without chores or other instructions, he assumed his usual position; on his knees, legs spread, his wrists in the small of his back as if bound. He seemed able to maintain this position for hours. I always found him exactly where I left him. Once or twice I surprised him, returning earlier than expected. But he was obedient to a fault. He lapped at his Mistresses sweet spot so eagerly it got to the point all I had to do was open my legs, and he would crawl to where he belonged.

Apart from using my finger on his penis to hypnotise him to the point where he lost awareness of his own actions, he did not receive any other physical ministrations. One single finger stroking up and down his rigid length and then his Mistresses Command was all it took for him to spurt his balls dry. I would reward him this way when he rose out of his fugue state, to help reinforce the latest compulsions I had driven into him.

In his free time, he would clean the apartment, always nude of course. He would spend hours scrubbing the toilet, washing the floors, or polishing the cutlery, and await my inspection. Nightly back-rubs and foot-rubs became routine. He perfected his full body oil massage techniques, so they would end very happily for me. I would enjoy endless orgasmic thrills while he manipulated me expertly. Yet I kept him so far under on those occasions he was unaware of it. He didn’t have any inkling that I was writhing helplessly under his touch.

It wouldn’t have done to let him know of my orgasms on his fingers. He had to know they came only when I roughly rode his face, or as I masturbated myself on one of our many toys whilst he was allowed to watch and attend to himself.

To our friends and acquaintances, our relationship was normal. Indoors his only name was pet, and he worshipped me as Mistress Amy.

Of course I was kind to him as well. His occasional secret cigarette stopped suddenly. There were no more frivolous purchases, so we always had plenty of extra money. No longer did he whack off to online porn. He felt the urge to exercise daily and he swiftly became toned and muscular. He’d never looked better. He discovered a love for cooking, and would spend hours producing delicious meals for me.

Okay, perhaps it was all for my benefit.

I never took him in my mouth, or allowed him to penetrate me, ever since I had first mesmerised him. It would be wrong for a Mistress to please her pet with her mouth anyway. Also, I had plans for the first time I fucked him as my slave. The long wait would be worth it, and the mounting desperation to feel himself sheathed in my perfect pussy meant that when it was permitted, I would achieve my ultimate aim. But more on that when it becomes pertinent. As for myself, his tongue became very proficient in stimulating me, and I was about to discover a new method of screwing my pet, both physically and mentally.

However, there were those obstacles I mentioned. The first, and most important, was his inhibition to let me hypnotise him everywhere, all the time. Indoors, yes, but never in public. Definitely not in front of our mutual friends! He was forever insisting I not try my triggers on him when we were out together. Besides, he insisted, he wouldn’t go under if he didn’t want to. He was so naive then!

Obviously, I had to show him the error of his thoughts.

I decided to engineer a situation which would prove him utterly, completely wrong. If I created the right circumstances where he couldn’t escape, I could hypnotically place him into such a humiliating position he would have no choice other than acknowledge his utter powerlessness. After a couple of days of planning, I knew exactly what I would do.

After I arrived home to a delightful orgasm on pet’s tongue and enjoying his prepared meal, I then proceeded to the conditioning. I would guide him Deeper Down, the level of hypnosis where he was unaware of his rational mind. I planted seeds there that would germinate into ideas apparently all his own. These ideas would arise naturally, and if done correctly, he would see no reason to doubt their origin, or even their logic, no matter how idiotic they really were.

If these thoughts were already down there, hidden fetishes for example, they were easy to tickle to the surface. His secret desire to be pegged by his Mistress was one, for example. I had been making that desire bubble up for weeks. Some ideas I alone wanted him to have, the less rational, involved more coaxing, more guidance, but were eventually embedded. But if it was something his subconscious truly rebelled against, it would float away when he became fully conscious. Such as when I told him to accept me as his Mistress completely.

Once this wall was demolished, my other plans would be far, far easier to complete.

I began to withhold his orgasms when he rose back to consciousness. I would leave him erect and unable to touch himself. Then I stopped allowing him to touch me. No tongue in my slit. No massages or foot rubs. Night after night I told him his arousal was increasing. Before long he was silly with lust.

He began to get distracted and frustrated even when in Good Little Pet, the state of mild enchantment I liked to keep him in around the home. Instead of his obedient silence, hw would whine and mewl and beg and still I would deny him. I could only imagine the agony he felt during every moment of lucidity; at work, painfully lumbering around with his erection hidden underneath his trousers. His brain was filling so full of cum he couldn’t think of anything except the moment I would finally let him get off. I refused to give him any reason for this denial. Nor did I tell him that while he was Deeper Down and insensible, I fingered myself frantically in front of him every night. It turned me on so much, knowing I was the orchestrator of his pain, and that I was his only salvation.

Commands given in Deeper Down meant that soon my pet decided we had to book a long journey by coach. There was no destination at the end. We were to only travel somewhere and come straight back home. All that mattered to him was that this journey took place at night. This senseless idea began to grip him. When he suggested it to me, I told him it was an excellent idea. I didn’t probe the inconsistencies of it. I didn’t want to risk breaking the compulsion.

Tickets were duly booked for a coach departing the station at dusk. Once at the other end, we would alight and simply return on another. Four hours there, four hours back.

The outward coach was far too busy for my plan, but that was fine. It meant less time afterwards to get pet home and solidify the lesson he was about to learn. We passed the time talking and joking, or reading. I enjoyed letting my pet believe everything was normal, despite this ridiculous trip we were on. Just fulfilling his goal had made him happy, as I had instructed. Pleasure followed by pain is always more memorable.

To my relief the return coach was sparsely occupied. We took two seats about halfway along the upper deck. The driver wouldn’t have a clear view of us, even if he did look at his security cameras. But after midnight, I was willing to bet that his eyes stayed on the road just to remain awake. There was a party of senior citizens who had migrated to the very front of the coach, and no-one else. This was perfect for me. Enough privacy to conduct my lesson, but witnesses too. They would be unwitting yet essential actors in my production.

—This is going to be horrible. My pet sulked, not long after the coach had slipped onto the motorway. -Another four hours of this, and I can never sleep in moving vehicles. I’m exhausted already!

—Well, you know I could help you with that. I said, faking innocence. I felt him stiffen. I threaded my arm around his and snuggled into his shoulder, radiating reasonableness. I remember the passing lights rhythmically lit up his face with a queer orange glow. I read his twisting emotions clearly.

—I think I’d like to hypnotise you right now. As if I hadn’t mapped out this whole scenario.

—Would you like me to hypnotise you right now, my pet? He grimaced at me. I knew how much he disliked me using his real name in public. I enjoyed his conflicting discomfort, the irritation mingling with the relaxation he now felt automatically every time I said it, as well as the terrible urge I had cultivated in his balls. It was a potent concoction. Suddenly mute, he shook his head and stared out of the window. But the pleasure I had long denied him, along with my control words, meant he wouldn’t survive a more insistent probing.

—I think you want me to, my pet. You want to go all Soft for me, don’t you? Deep and Soft for me. If you don’t want to go all Soft then just don’t look at my breasts, my Good Little Pet.

Each trigger wore down his resolve, and my ironic command worked every time. He turned to look at my chest. I had worn a tight sweater just for this moment. My hands already cupped my breasts. His breathing instantly slowed, and his head nodded down towards his chest. I had fixed him.

—Good Pet. Good Little Pet. Lowering my voice into a sexy whisper, binding him further. I gently drew my palms around my breasts and drew lazy circles around my poking nipples.

—Good Little Pet. Good Little pet. Deeper Now. Deeper. Deeper. In minutes he was sufficiently under to do whatever I wanted, despite his previous insistence that he would not allow it in public! It really was too easy. Such a soft, simple mind. Now to make him never forget it.

Without removing my hands from my chest, I gave him his first instructions.

—Go to the toilet, my pet. By the time you get there, you will be so turned on you will have to masturbate. You will masturbate for your Mistress. But remember, you cannot cum unless she tells you. Like the Good Little Pet you are. No matter how close you get, you will not cum. When you hear a knock at the door, you will stop, fix yourself and open the cubicle door. No matter who confronts you, you will tell them exactly what you have been doing, and why you cannot finish. Tell them your Mistress told you to wank but not to cum. When you have done that, you are free to return to your Mistress, wide awake, remembering everything.

He stood up and squeezed past me, unblinking, eyes still affixed to my breasts. Only the urge to obey finally wrenched his gaze away.

I settled back in my seat to enjoy my paperback by spotlight. Time passed. Ten minutes. Twenty. The other passengers didn’t seem inclined to use the toilet at all. This surprised me, as they all seemed well into old age. No weak bladders amongst them? Forty minutes. I began to consider a time-limit and admit defeat. Despite myself I felt sympathy for my pet, trapped in that small cubicle, pulling on his prick without respite, desperate, but always too far away from that elusive orgasm I alone could permit. An hour would be enough torture, I decided. I would knock on the door myself and lead him back to our seats. It would be disappointing, but I still had my other plan.

With three minutes to go, a white-haired figure stirred ahead A woman of frail appearance and advancing age swayed to her feet, and began the journey back. Oh, wonderful providence! And more than the timing of her trip, her prim disposition would only magnify my pet’s distress and embarrassment! I heard the knocking. Then came mumbling, and an indignant snort loud enough to reach me despite being so far away! I hugged myself with anticipation. My pet arrived back to me, gingerly sitting back down. The long straining effort had clearly taken it’s toll. I smiled at him. His face was a picture of unhappiness. Time passed in silence. Before I began the next step, I wanted to see the old lady’s reaction when she returned to her seat. It did not disappoint! Her angry glare at my pet told me he had followed my instructions, telling this stranger he was wanking but couldn’t cum unless told by his Mistress.

It was almost time for my finale. I triggered my pet into a state of deep sleep. I waited some time to see if my pet’s first encounter caused any problems. He gently snored. After another hour, I decided I was safe, free to complete pet’s training for the night. I dragged him back up into his impressionable level. I informed him it was time to return to the cubicle. This time he was to do nothing but wait for me. There was no hesitation this time. His embarrassment had only strengthened his arousal, tightening my noose of manipulation.

Now I rummaged in my bag for the final surprise item of this trip. Two items, to be precise. I weighed the silicon dildo in my hand. I would have to be discreet while I made my journey to the cubicle, but with no other passengers behind me, I felt safe from discovery.

Whilst long enough to be of real use, the dildo it was one of the thinner models. When I selected it, I had decided to let my pet off lightly, considering I would be taking his anal virginity. The manner and location of the act would be more than sufficient to sear into his mind permanently. It was still of the highest quality and very expensive, and I could always buy larger dildos. I did however, make sure to buy one with a bullet vibrator embedded into it … my pet’s submission wouldn’t be my only source of enjoyment!

Of course, my preparations for this event covered almost everything. The dildo was coloured aubergine and I had worn a black sweater in order to camouflage it. I had also worn it’s harness instead of knickers that morning. I had bought a high-end harness that both resembled and fit like a pair of regular briefs, and they were so form-fitting they were invisible under my jeans. It fully justified the extra expense involved. I will admit a thrill whilst secretly wearing it. I can see myself buying several and sporting them regularly, always ready to direct my pet somewhere, anywhere, to attach the dildo and fuck him silly. He would never feel safe, every part of his body would be permanently available for my pleasure.

The small bottle of lubricant would be more than sufficient. With a quick glance around, I proceeded to coat the dildo thoroughly. I was ready, and now hornily eager. Gripping the toy closely enough to my chest to conceal it at a glance, but not enough to smear the grease on my sweater, I stalked down the narrow passage to the toilet cubicle.

I used our special code to announce my arrival. One knock, a pause. Then two. Then three. The cubicle door opened and I slipped quickly inside before anyone might notice. My pet’s face told a story. He had already seen what I held. I grinned, and could see myself reflected in the mirror over pet’s shoulder. This was perfect. My pet would be able to watch himself get screwed and I could watch his reaction!

—Turn around. I commanded. He submissively turned around. Automatically he unfixed his belt, his buttons, and pulled both his trousers and shorts down around his thighs. He had returned to this cubicle after his forced humiliation expecting some kind of reward; well, he was to receive one now!

I placed my hand on his back, making him bend over. He leaned forward over the chemical toilet and placed his hands around the edge of the tiny wash-bowl. I studied his face in the mirror. Within his eyes, behind the fog of his hypnotic compulsion, I recognised fear, but there was a touch of anticipation too. I smiled at him again. Mistress knew what he really wanted. Because she had told him so.

There was barely any space for me to pull down my own jeans. I handed the dildo to my pet whilst I struggled. He held it in his grasp, the lube leaking down his fingers. Once ready, I retrieved it, turned the bullet on, and popped it’s flared end into the harness. Quickly and stealthily; I had practised this movement too. I reached beneath pet’s shirt and wiped my fingers clean on his back.

I caressed his belly where he was most ticklish. He shuddered for, but he was programmed to display no other sign. I used my first trigger again to relax his body further as I proceeded to slowly violate his anus for the first time.

—Good Little Pet. Good Little Pet. His eyes lost further focus, his breathing slowing into a calmer rhythm. It was easier than I expected to push into him. I drove in further without another whimper. My hips met his buttocks. I was up to the hilt. And with that, I grabbed his own hips and made him fuck himself on my cock.

Despite the constraints of silence I had placed on him, pet couldn’t help grunting in pain. I had to trigger him again to drop him deeper to stay silent. As for myself, I had to bite my lip to stifle cries of joy. The lack of space denied any real movement, but it was enough. I watched his face contorting in the mirror, feeling both pain and pleasure. He was being filled and stretched in new and alien ways. His prostate was being teased like never before. He was repulsed and turned on and confused all at once. I couldn’t repress my ecstasy longer than mere seconds. The bullet was hardly necessary. I told him to grind harder as I rode out my orgasm.

And then the real climax of my demonstration arrived, as if on cue. A sharp knocking behind me. It was time to end, just as it had begun. Just one more thing to do to complete his subjugation to me. Again I leaned over my pet. Into his ear I whispered the one trigger he could never, ever forget or disobey, the one that had bound him to me from the very beginning.

—Cum For Mistress. His buttocks clenched around my cock. He shook violently as his balls finally emptied after long days of painful repression. He squirted and squirted, and squirted. I held his gaze in the mirror, elated. No longer could he deny my power, my ownership of him on every level. Another knock came, less patient this time.

—Rising Tide, Rising Tide, I whispered urgently in his ear, my trigger phrase to bring him back to full awareness. He blinked, alert, moaning as he realised his predicament. I pulled back my hips sharply, making him painfully aware what I had just done to him. His reaction to that alone was worth the whole adventure. But there was still more to come. He fumbled to pull up his jeans, which were unmistakably marked with his milky mess. I popped out the dildo and slid it into his trouser pocket. I left it buzzing. Smoothly I refastened my own jeans, waved down my slightly ruffled hair, and with a wink, popped out of the cubicle. I greeted the old lady—a different one from before—with a warm smile. I left her to confront my pet, resplendent with his sticky trousers and vibrating pocket.

The knowledge that I was his Mistress at all times, regardless of his protestations, was now imprinted permanently. My triggers phrases worked, and he was mine to dominate everywhere. He couldn’t do anything but follow my instructions, whenever and wherever I pleased.

In the morning I would reiterate the lesson. I fucked him in the ass with my strap-on again, while I forced him to recite the whole story from his perspective. His struggle to resist. The repeated humiliations. The pain. My controlling eyes locking onto his in the mirror. The satisfying pleasure of submitting. His acceptance of his Mistress totally.

And then I fucked him again.