The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

10 of 33

Chapter Nine: Pamela’s Afternoon Delight

Pamela thought it was hysterical.

Poor little Kirk wanted so desperately to leave! He’d slipped out of bed and had started putting on his shirt before she’d called him back, still naked, to sit beside her as she relaxed on the bed. Now he was gazing almost desperately at the motel door. Smiling, she draped her hand across his shoulder, holding him in place. “What’s a matter, sugarbuns,” she laughed. “Anxious to get back to work. Worried you’re going to get in trouble with your boss?”

The young man shrugged. “I just feel funny about this Pamela. It’s weird...".

Pamela pulled her hand away. “WHAT DID YOU CALL ME???”

He looked puzzled. “I just thought if we were sleeping together that it would be o.k.—”

She wagged her finger solemnly. Enjoying every moment. “Never assume anything, sugarbuns. I’m the Boss—and don’t forget it. Just because you’re putting out for me doesn’t mean you can take liberties with your superiors, my little man. Understand?”

He slumped. “Yes, Ms. Henessey.”

God. Men! Give them an inch! He was cute but dumb—not such a bad thing in a pretty boy, but frustrating sometimes. Like when he had assumed he’d be on top—yeah, right! It had been their first time, but she’d given her new stallion a nice long ride—right on top, where she belonged.

“Good. Now that we’ve got that ground rule straight, I won’t need to repeat it.” She put her hand back over his shoulder and toyed with a lock of hair. “Tell me sugarbuns, got a little girlfriend?”

“Uh, yes, Ma’am,” he answered, reluctantly. “I do.”

She smirked. “Not any more. Break it off. Or lose your job, Kirk.”

Stunned, he jumped off the bed and turned to her. “But, but, but—”

“But nothing, missy,” Pamela pressed, curious to see how far she could push him. “You don’t expect me to share, do you?”

“But...”

“Are you questioning me?” Kirk fell silent. “I don’t share my boys with anyone. Besides, you’ll need all your energy for me.” She smiled at him sweetly. “That’s not so bad, now, is it?”

His answer was barely audible. “Yes, Ms. Henessey.”

“Yes what?”

“I’ll.. break up... with...".

“What’s her name?”

“J-Julie. I’ll break up with... Julie.”

“Good boy.” She patted the bed beside her and he sat down. She stroked his cheek lightly. “It won’t be all bad—I know you hate it now, but they’ll be special treats for good boys who behave. Like a little extra spending money... nice restaurants that I’ll take you to that you could never afford on your tiny salary. It isn’t the worst thing in the world to be a powerful woman’s plaything, you know.”

The young man brooded, unable to respond.

Pamela cupped his chin. “I got you something special for Secretary’s Day. It’s on the chair sugarbuns.” She gestured. “Go fetch.”

Still pouting, Kirk obeyed, retrieving a gaudily wrapped package.

“Go on, pretty boy. Open it... it’s for you!”

The female executive smirked at the look of dread on her secretary’s face as he opened the package.

“Cute, isn’t it? Put it on. I want to know you’re wearing it underneath your work clothes this afternoon when we get back,” she ordered. In misery, the young man obeyed, pulling the tight electric blue spandex thong up over his hips. “It does wonders for your package, sugarbuns. I thought about black, but the blue suits you just fine. What do you say for your new panties?”

The boy remained silent for a moment, but then gave in. “Thank you, Ms. Henessey,” he mumbled.

She nodded. He looked scrumptious—even girlish—in his new lingerie. “You’re very welcome, Kirk. Next time maybe we’ll try something different.” Then it occurred to her. “I bet you’d look precious in pink! Do you like pink panties, Kirk?”

He shrugged, confusion evident in his face. “I g-g-guess so, Ms. Henessey. I just never thought I’d be wearing them though.”

Pam leered—he was so cute when he was confused! “Oh, you’ll get used to them. You might even get to like the smooth feeling against your skin. You’re going to be wearing them from now on. That way we’ll make sure you don’t go straying. I doubt any woman would have much use for a pantied sissy secretary, now would they?”

Kirk looked peeved, but didn’t respond.

“Oh I know you don’t like the idea very much, but I do.” Almost to her own surprise, Pamela realized that she really was getting turned on by the idea. There was something exhilarating about bending her secretary’s gender. For years, men had made women dress for them. Now she would turn the tables. Pam licked her lips. He would look cute in pink. And black. She liked—no, loved—the idea. Why put it off any longer?

“Get dressed honey,” she said, sliding off the bed. “We’ve got some place to go.” She patted Kirk’s ass.

“Back to the office-Ma’am?”

“No you ditz—we’re going shopping. ”

Kirk looked confused again...