The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

12 of 33

Chapter Eleven: Crisis At Cain

Keith arrived for his first official management meeting.

Late.

At first, he thought the agitated faces around the table were because of his delayed entrance. But Klaw’s warm welcome dispelled that concern. “Sit down, Keith. Relax. Your pretty Chloe had my Christie pass on your message that your flight from Tokyo was running late—thank you for the courtesy. And congratulations on your recent coup. The Golden Asian Mineral Corporation deal was a huge success—due to your hard work and Mr. Kendall’s, uhm, generosity.”

The gruff research manager smiled. “Glad to help,” he said. Hynde thought reluctantly. “Terchenko like his new cutie, Hynde?”

Keith looked up from his briefcase, frowning slightly. He hadn’t really liked that part of the deal. It seemed almost like cheating. Still, when in Rome... “When I left them,” he leered, “he was training Kathy to perform certain tricks with dildos that I doubt any sixteen year old has ever managed to achieve!” Keith was gratified at the laughter around the table. As the “new kid on the block”, it was important that he be accepted.

Kendall nodded knowingly. “You’d be surprised. In my opinion, the little bitch loved to finger herself. Bet she gets used to it real quick.” Kendall smirked. “No discipline problems? The Conditioning was light.”

Keith shook his head, forcing a smirk in return. “I don’t think Conditioning is even required. After all, she’s ten thousand miles from home, no one is looking for her and she doesn’t speak the language. Not to mention the fact that she’s only a kid. No—Terchenko won’t have a problem with her. And if he does, I promised him a replacement.” He looked at Klaw. “I hope that’s not a problem. I didn’t want to overstep my bounds, but I thought—”

Klaw’s frown cut him off. “Please Keith—not a problem in the least! A replacement shouldn’t be hard to arrange. But let’s get on to the business at hand. Keith, you may not have seen this in route,” he tossed over a newspaper, “so you’d better get up to speed.”

Keith scanned the front page with dismay:

INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING FIRM NAMED IN SEXUAL HARASSMENT SUIT

Women ran a daily gantlet of sexual harassment—with bosses at consulting firm demanding sex and shouting lewd and degrading comments—a $100 million lawsuit filed yesterday charges.

Rebecca Mallory, a former secretary at Cain Consulting charged that top executives unzipped their pants, demanded oral sex, hired strippers and sexually attractive “wow girls”—and had an in—office “whip cream fight” with a female employee.

She charges that male executives routinely made denigrating remarks about women who refused their advances. But those who had affairs with bosses were given bonuses, corporate credit cards, cash allowances, cars, paid trips and apartments to live in, the suit filed in district federal court alleged.

Rebecca Mallory, 26, claimed the daily sexual harassment centered on a wide range of senior male employees in the middle of the firm’s headquarters.

As female workers negotiated their way through the “pit,” executives and male workers allegedly propositioned them for oral sex and called them “sluts” and “filthy whores.”

“This pit of infamy became a veritable gantlet of terror through which the plaintiff journeyed on a daily basis,” charged the complaint, which seeks $10 million in punitive damages from each of nine employees and the firm.

Calls to the defendants were referred to a lawyer who provided a faxed statement on behalf of Cain Consulting.

In the statement, the firm—which employees about 300 internationally—denied the charges. It said the plaintiff had recently been discharged for substandard performance and had filed the complaints only after she left.

The company contends that this former employee frequently socialized during and after work with many of the same individuals whom she now claim harassed her.

The company statement goes on to say that:

“Unfortunately, it appears that consulting firms such Cain, McKinsey and Bain have become targets for these types of suits.”

In a brief interview, counsel for the plaintiff stated that “This campaign of sexual harassment and emotional terror was created, nurtured and maintained ... by the chief executive officers ... and produced an abusive and hostile work environment of unprecedented dimensions.”

The firm’s CEO, Irwin Klaw—who allegedly had affairs with at least three female employees—also hired the “wow girls” and “Mary Kay girls” to work in the office based solely on how attractive they were, the complaint alleged. He then would “trash” them when they left.

Last summer, Klaw allegedly asked Mallory to meet him at a hotel and told her more than once that “If you do for me what did for me, you, too, can have a car, an apartment,” the suit charged.

Incidents of alleged harassment included: Last November, Lawrence Kendall, the firm’s vice president for research, called Mallory a whore in front of several workers. He said, “Get in my office and when I get there in 10 minutes—you better be on your knees.” In May, Peter Thompson an executive vice president who supervised the firm’s accounting, ordered Mallory into his office—then sat on a couch, unzipped his pants and asked her to perform oral sex.

That same month, Benjamin Walters, the firm’s chief financial officer, asked Mallory if she was wearing a G-string. He then “pulled away her jacket, reached into the back of her pants ... and looked down inside her pants” before telling her he could please her sexually. In December 1995, Walters twisted the skin on the back of Mallory’s neck and sneered, “When I tell you to come into my office without your jacket on I mean it.” Walters also had a “whip cream fight” in his office with his secretary, with whom he was having an affair.

In November, two days after Mallory was hired, Kendall handed her a credit card with this advice: “Go get some short skirts. It’ll get you further.” In April, a junior account manager asked the plaintiff if she wanted to sniff an earring pulled from the genitals of a lesbian stripper at an office party celebrating his birthday.

In May, Mallory witnessed a female stripper sit on the face of a broker on his birthday during business hours.

Joanne Morgan CEO and founder of Morgan & Company, and staunch advocate for women’s rights, applauded Malloray’s decision to bring the lawsuit. “We will add a sympathy suit and act as co- plaintiff in this suit with Ms. Mallory. We believe the practices of Cain Consulting are in contravention of established fair trade policies in this regard and will demand an additional settlement of $100 million dollars against Cain to be used to fund Women’s Studies programs at the country’s most progressive colleges and universities.”

Hynde looked up, stunned. “Becky? The one who was training Jenny? But she seemed so... so submissive! Wasn’t she Conditioned?”

Klaw leaned in. He too interested in the answer.

Petersen nodded glumly. The plastic smile was gone, replaced with a profoundly troubled look. “She most certainly was, Mr. Klaw! Really—she got the same depth of Conditioning all the girls do!” The HR Director pulled out a handkerchief and wiped his brow.

The table fell silent. For a moment, Klaw looked as if he might actually lose his composure. Then, quietly, he addressed the men:

“Well, the statement was solid enough Petersen—nice touch on the dismissal. It’s not true, of course, but she can’t prove that, can she? Clearly, something has gone amiss with the Conditioning—some factor we haven’t taken into account that allowed Becky to avoid being controlled. Even more troubling is the fact that despite its evidently having no effect upon her, she gave every appearance of being one of our perfectly obedient office girls.”

Klaw looked at Petersen, frowning.

Thompson jumped in, seeing a chance to emphasize the other man’s fault. “Of course, Mr. Klaw—she was waiting till she could put this lawsuit together. Whoever was Conditioning her, she sure had him fooled.”

Everyone at the table knew that it had been Petersen.

Klaw, however, brushed the suggestion aside. “I don’t think so, Mr. Thompson. She strikes me as a cat’s paw. Oh, I’m sure she’ll be rewarded—but the lawsuit is intended to discredit us as a corporation, not for her private gain.”

Kendall looked closely at Cain’s president. “You think this is Joanne Morgan, don’t you?”

The knife-like smile answered the question immediately. “Unfortunately,” Klaw continued, “I think our unique ability has lured us to putting business on the back burner—perhaps we’re having too much play and not enough work gentlemen. Cain is about business—and it is time we got back to it. Fortunately, some thought has already been given to how to deal with Ms. Morgan. That will include our traitorous little pet Becky.

Petersen—continue to press our case on the legal front. Buy us time with talk of a settlement. Work with Cavanaugh in Technology to figure out how Becky slipped through the Conditioning process.”

The HR Director nodded. “The girls have mandatory quarterly medical check-ups. We should have urine samples on file. We’ll run an analysis to see if we can come up with anything.”

Cavanaugh’s trademark owl-eyed glasses bobbed in sage agreement and he promptly volunteered to stay on premises till the tests were complete.

Klaw nodded, expecting nothing less.

“Richardson.” The marketing chief perked up and listened, a soldier taking orders from an officer. “I want you to push on the PR front. You know—disgruntled employee, she was loose—whatever you need to insinuate about her, do it.”

“Sir.”

“And Keith,” he continued, turning to Hynde, “I want you to cement our relationship with the Jackson Organization. I’m sure Joanne will try to pull them back into the fold now that Cain is ‘controversial.’ I’ll speak to you later about how to accomplish that.”

Klaw looked around the table. “Let’s get to work gentlemen.”