The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

15 of 33

Chapter Fourteen: Teen Bimbo Review

“Gentlemen,” Klaw called out from the other side of the pool, “come join us!”

Hynde and Kendall waved their agreement. The two men made their way slowly around the pool, squeezing through the crowd of men and, not surprisingly, scantily clad women. Klaw was chatting lightly with a short man who, though young, was already balding. The man looked up at them as they approached, peering through thick wire rimmed frames. His eyes widened in recognition: “Hi Keith!”

Handshakes were exchanged and Kendall was introduced while drinks were summoned: “This is Chester Jackson, the president of the Jackson Organization and the youngest PhD to matriculate from Harvard’s School of Advanced Applied Medical Science and Theory.”

The chubby scientist jogged Kendall’s hand. “Nice to meet you! A pleasure! I must say it is nice to be dealing with men again, after those Morgan ladies! Wonder what they’d say if they saw what went on here!” He blushed despite his bravado. Keith noticed how hungry the man looked, gazing around at the women and girls.

Keith took his drink from a tray held by a mute brunette. “As I told you, Chet, there’s all kinds of advantages to working with us”. He gestured vaguely at the women. “That’s one of them.”

Klaw smiled. “We were just discussing that, Keith. Chet is quite interested in that little ‘fringe benefit’. We were also discussing how important Chet’s work in medical imaging is to certain friends in our national security branches. I was advancing the proposition that, while it is crucial his company grow, it is even more vital that it grow in the right directions.” The older man stared at the scientist. “Don’t you agree, Chet?”

Chester Jackson swallowed. Keith thought that he looked a little uneasy. “The imaging technology is critical in determining where the medical field goes right now, especially in terms of behavioral thinking. And no one else is even working on it.”

Klaw took a sip from his martini, still staring at the younger man. “A good thing, I should think. Competitors in this field—wouldn’t be appropriate from a national security perspective. I think we can help position you ideally for sustained growth—”

“As long as my company signs iron-clad agreements with those national security offices you’re referring to,” Jackson finished.

Klaw’s answer was short and decisive. “Yes. Exactly.”

Jackson looked unsure. “Well, a couple of us were thinking of publishing...” His voice trailed off under the force of Klaw’s frown.

“Now, why would you want to do that?” Klaw asked. Keith felt uneasy himself; Klaw’s tone was conversational, but there was real force behind the words. Almost like... “With these agreements in place, you’ll have access to all the resources you need to carry on with your work. And, I might add, you’d be more than handsomely rewarded. And not just in money. Isn’t that what you want.”

Jackson licked his lips. Keith almost thought he was going to refuse, but then the man smiled and nodded. “Alright. Why not? We can wrap it up tomorrow before I fly back to Colorado at noon. I’ll deal with Keith?” Klaw nodded. “Yes, good then. I have no problem in working within the context of such an understanding—as long as there is a quid pro quid. And not just on the financial terms; I’ve already settled that with Keith.” Jackson glanced around at the women. “You know what I’m talking about.”

Klaw’s head dipped slightly. “Naturlich, as the Germans would say.”

“Then you’ll tell me how you do all this? How you control these women?” Chet’s upper lip was wet.

Keith started in surprise. He hadn’t been aware that Klaw had talked to Jackson about that.

Klaw glanced at Keith, evidently noting his surprise. “I’ve been telling our friend here about our... training program for the girls.” He turned back to Jackson. “Regrettably no. Only members of the company are authorized to undertake the training process. And even then only after extensive psychological and physical testing and deep investigation over a number of years. Though we can certainly offer you the benefit of our efforts. The result, for you, will be the same.”

Keith kept a straight face with only with the greatest self-control. ‘Deep investigation’? Klaw had been watching him for years before offering him the position with Cain! He had known the organization was careful, but until now he hadn’t realized just how restrictive it was. With rare insight, it dawned on him that he had been chosen after being fired from Morgan & Company. And that of all the men Cain might have recruited, it was precisely because of that, that he had been taken into Cain. Because he had an axe to grind—and wouldn’t be afraid to do it. He swallowed. What had he gotten himself into?

Jackson just smiled. “OK. You’ve got yourself a deal, Mr. Klaw.”

All four men toasted silently, pleased that the business at hand had been successfully concluded.

“Wonderful,” Klaw dropped off his glass on a passing tray. “Now Chet, I must excuse myself to make a few calls pertaining to this discussion. Friends in Langley and Washington have been anxious. But I leave you with Mr. Hynde and Mr. Kendall—who are under strict orders,” he chuckled,” to show you a good time here at Gilded Cage today. I believe there are some interesting items on the agenda that may give you some idea of how you wish to be compensated in the non-financial part of our agreement.” With a final, intense look at Jackson, Klaw left to attend to his business inside the main complex.

The older man gone, Chet looked back and forth at Keith and Kendall, the proverbial grin of a fox in the chickenhouse wide on his face. “Well boys—take it away!”

Looking at Kendall, Keith suggested that he start off with a quick tour, deferring to the older man. “He really know the place better than I do.”

Kendall finished his drink. “Sure! C’mon Chet. But first let’s get you fixed up with a girl to begin with.” That brought no argument from Chet and Kendall searched out for an available girl. “Avril,” he called out. “Come here girl!”

The steno girl scampered eagerly over to the group of men. “This is Mr. Jackson—I want you to keep him company for a while. OK with you Chet?”

Impulsively, their guest placed his hand on the small of Avril’s back, then gave her ass a hard squeeze. The girl did no more than giggle and lean more deeply into the arms of her new companion. The young man smiled. “Yeah—she’ll do!”

“Good. Let’s take a look from the bottom up, so to speak. Please, let’s move inside to present the staff. You’ll get a kick out of this.” Kendall led the two men and girl-in-tow into the large complex, where oblivious to the laughter and music in the garden and pool deck, a bevy of lightly dressed girls scurried about with serving trays and whisk brooms. All activity stopped as soon as Kendall’s group entered the main hall.

“Miss Gardener!”

A tired woman in her mid-thirties rushed down a stairway. She nervously presented herself before Kendall, head bowed. Keith thought she bore an absurd resemblance to Miss Hathaway, the character from the Beverley Hillbillies.

“You called, Sir?” she uttered meekly. “I was just making sure the upstairs quarters were prepared for tonight’s overnight visitors.”

Kendall ignored her for the moment, speaking to his companions. “Miss Gardener was a professor of something or other at Yale. She was brought here specifically to train some of the youngsters we’ve collected. Summon your students, Miss Gardener.”

The mini-skirted woman immediately pulled a small bell from her apron and began ringing it. Within seconds, five teenage girls appeared and promptly lined up behind her, all behind the ages of fifteen and seventeen.

“Ready for your inspection, Sir,” the former academic noted quietly.

Kendall approached the line slowly. Keith could see that Chet was squeamish but getting turned on at the same time. He knew the feeling.

“Teenagers are much easier to... uh, train, since they have no memories of adult freedom. Our little staff here is the result of one of Mr. Cavanaugh’s memos. He thought it would be interesting to take girls just beginning to bloom and put them through an exhaustive training regimen, so as to make even more superbly submissive young ladies when they reached maturity. His thinking was that such a harvesting would result in women requiring far less training. Mr. Klaw thought the suggestion merited a try. So far the young ladies, under Miss Gardener’s tutelage, are performing well enough. Though at this age, they are so modest about the delightful changes taking place in their bodies,” Kendall remarked, coolly floating his eyes over the attentive girls.

“Do they go to school here or something?” Jackson inquired.

Kendall shook his head. Keith could see that he was hiding a smirk. “No. Why should they? All they need to know is how to serve men. That means cooking, cleaning, being pretty and... other things.”

He winked back at the two men and walked forward towards the girls. “Hello Lily.” Kendall was addressing a sad, brown-eyed girl whose shoulder-length brown hair was tied into a long braid. She kept her doe eyes on the floor as he pulled her white shift off. “Lily’s been here for a couple of years. She was one of the first younger girls we acquired when it was decided to relegate menial cooking and cleaning duties to teens. Quite a busty wench—and all of sixteen! You’re coming along nicely honey.” He cupped the naked shivering girl’s apple-sized breast.

“Th-thank you, Sir,” she answered, her voice trembling.

Keith fought to keep his feelings from his face. It was one thing to Condition a grown woman, who probably deserved it anyway, but this girl was just a kid!

The girl sighed with relief inwardly as Kendall moved down the line. “And my little Daisy!” The research manager yanked the teen blonde’s dress down to reveal her small, pouty buds. “Not bad—and my Daisy is only fifteen!” The girl’s blue eyes began to water and she started to cry.

Keith swallowed.

“Oh, poor little Daisy!” Kendall was amused. “Isn’t she precious? And look—my pretty girl crying!” Kendall nodded in mock sympathy, staring at her. Keith felt the buzz of Conditioning being used. “Honey,” Kendall told her, “I want you to forget all about your parents and friends—you belong here and here’s where you’ll stay for the rest of your life.” He cupped her chin in the palm of his hand. Then in a deeper voice, “Do you understand?”

The Conditioning set in and the girl nodded, her dirty blonde tousled hair spilling around her. He twisted her berry red nipple lightly, causing her to squeal.

“Sometimes it is hard for these young ones to adapt at first,” he said over his shoulder. “Little Daisy was, uhm, trained on impulse—an executive had a sudden desire for a blow job and she was the only thing handy. She’s done well and her little titties are coming in so nicely, so we kept her instead of throwing her back. She’s already a sexy little pet—can you imagine tit-fucking this cutie?”

Chet, who had been watching the display with wide, amazed eyes, nodded slowly.

Keith remained silent.

“Now Rose here,” Kendall continued, gesturing at the next girl in line, “she’s the daughter of one of the steno girls—I forget whose. Oh—Janet’s girl. We gave Janet to a Swiss banker to close a deal and we had to do something with Rose here. She’s a fast thing—doesn’t mind being felt up at all.” Kendall ran his palms over the firm, pert knobs, then ran them through her long red hair. The teenager purred, happy with the attention. “Quite a spitfire—— bet she’ll grow up to be a red-hot lover!” He slapped her ass playfully. “Cool down kitten,” he told her. “Your time will come soon enough!”

Her eyes followed him as he walked over to the next girl. “And now we come to Heather.” The oldest girl in the group, a hazel-eyed honey with short curly hair, brazenly met his stare.

“Hello Mr. Kendall.” The voice was as brave as it could be for a seventeen year old facing off against a forty year old man who could command her to do virtually anything.

Keith couldn’t help but be impressed at the girl’s hopeless courage.

“Heather here was a papergirl for Thompson, in accounting,” Kendall rambled, staring at the girl. “After a particularly hard day at work, he ‘invited’ her into his house and, well, raped her. After that, he ‘convinced’ her to write a note to her parents saying she was running away to New York and here she is.”

The blonde girl stared back at Kendall, matching his gaze.

The research manager frowned, concentrating. “Raise your arms, bitch,” he growled. She did so, her lemon-sized breasts bobbing slightly upward.

Kendall turned back to the two men. “In my opinion, Heather’s a bit of a tomboy. She thinks she’s tough, but if she doesn’t start growing these peewee poppers—” he squeezed her tits tightly, causing her to close her eyes in pain—“she’ll end up with a girlfriend, not a real man.” Blushing, the blonde stepped back, putting her arms modestly over her bumps.

Despite Kendall’s criticism, Keith noticed that Jackson seemed quite interested in the curly haired “tomboy”. Evidently, Avril noticed it to, as pouting woman snaked her arms more tightly around the pudgy scientist’s waist. Even without the Insight provided by his Conditioning ability, Keith could almost read the desperation in her eyes. Despite her obvious attractions, the woman seemed incapable of attracting a man long enough to extract herself from the steno pool. Even at Cain, she was the lowest of the low.

Kendall, oblivious to the little drama being played out behind him, called out: “Miss Gardener!”

The woman scampered up behind Kendall. “Yes, Sir?”

“Is Heather wearing a training bra yet?”

“Why, yes, she is. Sir.”

“Not any more. It may be inhibiting those teeny beans from doing anything.”

The teen reacted violently. “But that’s not fair! My breasts are much bigger than Petunia’s! What will I wear to cover them!?” she whined angrily. “Please, let me keep my bras!” Kendall turned curtly to Miss Gardener. “You’ll deal with that outburst with a chastisement after we leave—use your whip. And no—no bra for Heather. She’ll go bare-breasted till she grows a bra size. Then she may have a permission to wear a bra again.

He turned back to the humiliated girl. “You work hard on your titties and you’ll get your bras back. Otherwise...” He left the threat unspoken.

“Come on,” he said, turning back to the two man. “Let’s continue our tour.”

Silently, Keith followed, hating himself for not doing anything but unable to act. The foursome heard the angry cries of Miss. Gardner as they turned the corner. “You stupid whore—how dare you make me look bad in front of Mr. Kendall!".

Then the acid swish of a whip slicing through the air.

And soon, very soon, the cries and sobs of a seventeen year old girl, begging... pleading for mercy.

Kendall chuckled.