The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

28 of 33

Epilogue I: Cruel Justice For Julia

Julia Martin paced the lobby, waiting... waiting.

Waiting.

She should have known that Keith Hynde was up to his old tricks! His call had been as unexpected as it had been gracious. Apparently gracious. “I know we’ve had our differences,” he had begun. Yeah—right! As if sexual harassment was a difference in styles! “But you’re one of the most talented accounts pro I’ve worked with, and that I respect. And just because Morgan and Company is gone doesn’t mean your career has to be. And I happen to know of a position here at Cain you’d be perfect for.” Then he added the line that had convinced her to meet him: “Just because we’ve had our problems doesn’t mean I’m too proud to ignore what a hell of a businesswoman you are. Please—let’s at least talk.”

Julia had agreed, although not without reservation. After all, there was no reason not to talk. She had the time and if he could keep personality out of it, well, so could she. She wasn’t going to let him get the better of her, even if she was temporarily at a disadvantage. Yes, fine, she’d be there, she told him as coolly as she could utter the words.

And so she was—here in the lobby at Cain.

And here, at last, was the great Keith Hynde walking toward her, right on time. No games, no waiting. And the smile on his face seemed genuine—he seemed really happy to see her here!

“C’mon up to my office,” he told her, shaking her hand. “We’ll talk there.”

Julia followed him, trying to be non-comitial about her presence here, in the heart of the enemy camp. But despite herself, she was warming to Keith. He had changed, grown since she had pushed him out at Morgan. He seemed so much more in control, so confident.

Maybe he really didn’t carry a grudge.

His office was larger than that enjoyed by Joanne Morgan back when Morgan & Company was still in business. “You’ve done well for yourself, Keith. Congratulations.” It was only partially insincere. She was impressed, though trying to conceal it.

Keith smiled. “Please sit down. Can I get you something to drink?” Again, he was the perfectly solicitous host, making her as comfortable as possible. It was getting hard to despise him.

“Coffee would be nice,” she admitted.

He hit his speaker phone. “How do you take it?”

“Black.”

He nodded. “A cup of black coffee, please.” A woman on the other end acknowledged the request. “My secretary was just recently re-assigned and I’m sort of borrowing a girl in HR or the time being,” he explained. “She’ll be here in a moment with your coffee.”

Julia bristled at his casual possession of the woman, but said nothing. “So you say there might be something here? For me?”

Keith smiled and began to speak but was interrupted when the office door opened. She turned to take her coffee from the anonymous secretary, when she realized she was looking into the face of Rebecca Mallory!

“Rebecca?”

The blonde looked at her with wide blue eyes. “Yes... uh, h-hi... Jul... Ms. Martin.” She paused, speechless. “Your coffee?”

Julia glared at her. She was the reason she had lost her job, that her boss was bankrupt, that everything had fallen apart! She was the traitor and here she was... working with the enemy!

The gall!

She couldn’t help herself. “How much did they pay you, you heartless bitch?” Rebecca shook her head, eyes wet with tears, but didn’t answer. “How much—to betray your boss?” Julia hissed.

Keith jumped in. “Uh, maybe your being a little hard on the girl, Julia. After Becky admitted she was lying, the court came down on her like a ton of bricks. Mr. Klaw thought she ought to be given a second chance. So he asked the court to stay her sentence and give her a chance to work of the damages award at Cain.”

Rebecca stood, silent, staring at the floor.

Julia seethed. He had done this on purpose then, to humiliate her! How could she have been talked into this? “What does she do here—lie for you when you need it?”

Keith looked hurt for a moment. Then he smiled. “Well, actually Becky is a secretary. But let her SHOW you what she really does here at Cain. I think it will be very instructive.” He turned to the blonde woman. “Becky?”

The doe-eyed blonde looked at Keith, trembling. “Sir?”

“Show Miss Martin what you do here at Cain for your bosses. Show her how you dress so pretty for us at Cain.”

“But...”

“Now, Becky,” Keith warned. “You don’t want to be let go, do you? Remember what Justice Beacon said would happen if things didn’t work out at Cain.”

The blonde girl nodded, biting her lip.

“Well, then...”

Becky looked at Julia, then at Keith. Then she assumed a wide, sensuous smile. To Julia’s horror, the stupid bitch began stepping out of her miniskirt!

“What the Hell is she doing?” Julia screeched. “Damn it—keep your clothes on you stupid bitch! You don’t have to do this! Just tell the court what they’re making you do here!”

“Well,” Keith chuckled, “she could do that. I wonder if she’d be believed?”

Julia stared. He was right. Becky’s siren smile was replaced by a tight, hard little frown. It had “please don’t get me in trouble!” written all over it. Becky continued to strip.

“Like her panty and bra set?” Keith asked. “We gave her that for being such a good, little girl at the trial.”

Keith pointed down at Becky, who had assumed what looked to be a familiar position—on her knees, with legs spread and naked but for a pair of plaid panties and matching bra.

Julia was disgusted—Becky was acting a like a total slut. This was too far, too much. “Get dressed, damn you!” she yelled down at the blonde, kicking her miniskirt over to her.

“But she’s just started to show you what she does! Becky, show us your pretty titties.”

“NO! Don’t listen to him! I’ll get you out of here—no, damn it! Keep your bra on you idiot! You don’t have to do this—”

But Becky, still smiling the forced slut smile, was slipping off her bra, showing Julia her breasts. The pink mounds popped out and she began toying with them. In an office in the middle of the day, Julia was watching a grown woman play with her tits in front of another woman—because this asshole Hynde had ordered her to do it!

Julia grabbed her purse and tugged on the blonde’s arm. “Come on. We’re getting out of here.” She hoped the calm in her voice would give her the authority she needed in this situation.

But Becky pulled her arm away, still toying with her breasts.

“Becky!” Keith barked.

The blonde looked up, eyes flashing with fear and the will to please. Julia had never seen anything like it.

“Show Miss Martin your pretty pussy and how smooth you keep it for us.”

The easy way Becky pulled the panty aside to present her trimly shaved sex made Julia realize that the hold Keith Hynde had over her wasn’t going to be lifted. She would get out, tell people about this and...

Keith relented. “Becky, you may get dressed and leave us. Miss Martin and I must discuss the position we talked about on the phone.” The blonde quickly dressed and left, eyes cast downward.

“I’m leaving,” Julia announced.

Keith shook his head. “Not before we discuss the position I have in mind for you, Julia.”

Her sneering laughter rang through the office. But a perverse sense of curiosity held her in its grip. “Ok—sure. After that little demonstration, I’d be crazy not to want to work here. Tell me, do I get my own bimbo secretary to harass whenever I want?”

Keith shook his head. “Not quite.”

“Well, what position did you have in mind for me? Tell me. So I can laugh in your face!” Julia was ready to do just that. She couldn’t wait to lay into this male chauvinist pig!

“I was thinking you might make an even better secretary than Becky there. My secretary. My PERSONAL secretary.”

Julia didn’t laugh. The laugh never made it up farther than mid-throat, before it died. “You want me to...” She couldn’t say it.

Keith could. “Be my office girl, answer my phone, take dictation, do errands for me—you know, be my assistant.”

Her body wouldn’t respond to her mental commands. It was as if it was paralyzed. In shock, she realized she was asking questions about the job.

“What would it pay?”

“Normally, minimum wage. But you’d do it for food and board.” There was unconcealed thrill in his face.

She was nodding her acceptance of this ridiculous term. “What are the hours?”

“Whenever I say you’re to be available, you make yourself available.”

Again she nodded, as if this was a reasonable discussion about a new job. “And my duties would include...”

“Sexually servicing me whenever I tell you to. After all, I’d be your boss. You’d be a secretary. At Cain, that’s what secretaries are for.”

Julia was dreaming. She knew she was because she was asking Keith in this dream for the job. “I would love to be your secretary Keith.”

“That’s Mr. Hynde to you, Julia.” The reminder was curt. “I’ll need to see your tits before I give you the job, honey.”

“Of course, Mr. Hynde.” Now her hands were tugging up her blouse. To her amazement, she realized just how vulnerable she was. And why Becky had looked at her with such fear.

“I’m not wearing a bra!” she exclaimed.

Keith snapped his fingers and she pulled the red blouse up all the way, then thrust out her chest at her new boss.

Keith nodded. “Nice. You have nice tits, Julia. You’re hired. You’ll begin at once. And no, you’re not wearing a bra. I told you not to on the phone when we spoke.”

Julia nodded. That’s right—he HAD told her not to wear a bra. “Mr. Hynde... Sir?”

Keith looked her over lewdly, like an... owner. “What is it Julia?”

She bit her lower lip. She was scared of him, she hated him and despised herself. Something had been done to her. But to the core of her being, she knew that it had been DONE. She’d have to live with his rules now, like it or not. The new reality she had entered was like entering her home with all the furniture moved around and someone else in possession of the property. That was why she realized she HAD to ask. Nothing could be taken for granted any longer.

“May I wear a bra to work tomorrow?”

Keith leaned back, drinking in the sight of her bare chest. After a time, he rocked forward.

“We’ll see, Julia—we’ll see. Ask me later.”