The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

32 of 33

Epilogue V: The Unthinkable

Jo waited patiently.

Mr. Klaw was a very busy man and, really, it was an honor to be given the opportunity to wait for him. He seemed to have been in a private conference in the adjoining suite he kept behind his office and Jo waited for him quietly in his office.

Standing of course.

She was dressed in what Mr. Klaw called her ‘topside’ outfit. It was a marked contrast to the usual leather and latex she wore in the training quarters in the deep floors beneath the corporate headquarters. Those outfits were appropriate for intimidating teenage girls and young women, not for meeting one’s superior.

Instead Jo wore her little “Coordinator for Special Affairs” outfit, that Mr. Klaw had given her. If anything underscored her new career gal status, it was this outfit. With other girls, she was allowed to play the bitch goddess in her leather bustiers and thigh boots. But when she was permitted to leave the Training Center, she was expected to display her sexy, subservient feminine side for Mr. Klaw or any other men in whose presence she might find herself. The uniform she wore now was designed to do just that. It was a pinstriped teddy, with garters that attached to high-hugging black silk stockings. Proper little bows between her breasts and matching little white lace-on cuffs and collar accessorised the outfit so that the total effect was that of a prostitute owned by a Fortune Five Hundred corporation. A memo pad and pencil completed the look.

Klaw loved showing off the great Joanne Morgan in this outfit to her former customers and adversaries. It never failed to arouse at least a hearty chuckle from the male observers and nothing else made Jo feel more like the slave she truly was—regardless of her ‘coordinator’ title fiction.

There was a moan from the suite and Jo smiled. Breaking in a new secretary, Boss? she thought. Christie Todd had recently been ‘promoted’ to be his maid and was probably dusting away at that minute. Probably bored with her here, Jo thought. Put her in a French maid outfit and she takes on a whole new life. That was Klaw—leveraging the investment to the fullest.

She sighed, both in pity for and jealousy of the new girl her boss was fucking in the room beyond. Her psyche hated her fate, despised Klaw and ached for the women Klaw and his creeps abused. For the feminist still inside, Joanne Morgan loathed Klaw for raping the girl.

For it was rape.

But her Conditioning, she knew from long battles, reigned supreme. And that part made her sex burn with envy. Though she revelled in her little bit of authority over the bitches in her charge, her true fantasies revolved around Klaw. Even now her sex was lubricating to the grunts and moans beyond. And since she was close-shaven, that excitement was moistened the material between her legs.

Damn—how humiliating!

She crossed her legs tightly. Masturbation without permission was strictly forbidden, even to her. Out of nowhere, she realized she hated the bitch in the room beyond. Probably some teenaged slut. Why hadn’t she been given a chance to be Mr. Klaw’s secretary?

The door opened. Her boss, impeccable as always in a tailored suit, gave no more impression he had been humping some sweet young thing that he had been sky diving.

“Jo!” She appreciated the way he always addressed her breasts now. They had been enhanced with implants at his “request” and the alteration had brought exciting new attention from him.

“Sir!” She stood ready with her note pad, the dutiful subordinate prepared to obey.

Klaw smiled. “Well, let’s have your progress report.” He sat down, making no gesture for her to do the same. She always stood, head bowed, in his presence. She mentally catalogued her notes.

“Yes Sir.”

“First Erica,” he instructed.

She nodded. “She will be ready for her step-father this afternoon Sir.”

Klaw, scanning some documents on his desk, nodded. “And she’ll be... receptive to her new responsibilities?”

Jo nodded, head bobbing up and down like a puppet. She was repelled by her desire to curry favor with him, her NEED to please him. And what it made her do. She knew Erica was a special project for a friend—which was why she had paid a visit to the teen an hour ago. With an over-sized strap-on. It had snuffed out the last embers of rebellion. Erica didn’t want to be sent back to Jo for a refresher course. She’d take her step-father whenever and however he pleased.

“Oh yes Sir! I made sure of it. Personally.”

“Good. Continue.”

“Uh, Mrs. Sands has lost twenty pounds since joining us three weeks ago. Primarily through step aerobics and a VERY controlled diet.”

Klaw frowned. “Remember, he doesn’t want her muscular—just back to the one hundred ten pounds she was when they were married,” Klaw cautioned her. Jo privately wondered if Mr. Sands wasn’t being a bit too strict in this regard. Mrs. Sands looked fine now at one—twenty, especially considering she was forty-three.

“Yes Sir,” she responded promptly. “Mrs. Sands will not be muscular—just slinky. As per Mr. Sand’s request.”

“Good. I’ve Conditioned her to avoid fattening foods in the future, so once she loses the additional weight, she’ll be ready. Let me know when she’s lost it all—then send her up to Mr. Hynde for a memory erasure session. I’ll contact Mr. Sands and let her know she’s ready for pick up. She better look good in that thong bikini. Very good—go on.”

Jo checked her long list, searching for the more important of the ‘guests’. No need to bother Mr. Klaw with unimportant details. “Liz Bates is coming along well. She hasn’t required any punishment since the, uh, whipping.”

Klaw’s sharkish leer indicated he was more than pleased. He was ecstatic. The former editor of Liberated Woman magazine had annoyed him with her editorial barbs for years. When the publisher of Horny Honnies, a less high-minded though far more profitable publication, had approached Klaw for assistance against the feminist editor’s strident calls for censorship, Klaw had proposed a plan. How better to destroy the woman’s credibility than to have her pose willingly for the publication she had sworn to destroy? He’d even offered to do it for cost.

After the ‘appointment’ Klaw had made—with the lure of a substantial grant to help clear up any remaining public relations damage from the Rebecca Mallory sexual harassment case—Liz Bates had called her office to announce a long-deserved vacation.

The first session had been managed by Mr. Klaw himself. The thrashing he had administered had, in and of itself, sapped the editor of every last bit of resistance to male authority. Since then, she had been a broken, simpering thing, more than quick to obey any of Jo’s instructions.

“Good. And the tattoos?”

Jo nodded. “Oh, yes Sir! All set Sir! Mr. Hynde arranged it. On her ass, there’s “PIECE OF ASS.” On her stomach “BOY TOY.” Above her pubis mound, “YOUR SLUT.” And above each breast “34B”—her breast size.”

Klaw nodded, smiling. The tattoos had been his idea. “Good—the shoot is scheduled for next month. And oh—take this into account. The publisher had decided to go with a new angle—‘Liz Goes Lez’ or something. See to the requisite training, would you?”

Jo noted the change in training. “Got it Sir.”

“Good. We’re through for today then.” Klaw rose, then took a second to consider. “Would you like to meet my new secretary, Jo?”

Jo’s eyes narrowed. “If you wish, Sir.”

Klaw’s gray eyes were sparkling. Jo speculated that he must be very proud of this latest conquest. “Oh, I would! Please, she’s in my suite.” He led her into the living space behind his office. She followed a few steps behind. Klaw turned and threw out his arms to the young woman sitting on the bed. Her head was bowed, face hidden underneath a mass of curly dark hair. Not surprisingly, she was dressed only in expensive Dior black lace panties, bra and stockings.

“Jo, I’d like you to meet Katie, my new secretary.”

Jo stepped back, grabbing a chair for balance. The young woman’s eyes turned to her, smouldering with hate.

For her mother!

Klaw shook his head in mock regret. “I’m afraid she blames you for her predicament—aided by Conditioning. I made it clear that it was your own stubbornness that has consigned poor, innocent Katie to her new position. I must say, she’s got your spirit—it took a while to break her in. You must have been quite a she-cat Jo—no wonder your husband left you so soon after Katie was born!”

Jo’s mouth hung open stupidly. Slowly she closed it.

“It is wonderful to have both mother AND daughter in the same harem—so many possibilities. Possibilities we will soon begin to explore.”

Jo’s throat was constricted, dry. Her bare shoulders trembled. Her daughter continued to glare at her. The hate in the air was as palpable as rain.

“Let me show you how I enjoy using my new secretary the most. Katie, assume position three.”

Languidly, the twenty-two year old rose and turned and placed a knee on the unmade bed. With the practiced moves of a first class whore, she tossed her head back, directing a “come fuck me!” look back at her new boss.

“Jo, if you would,” Klaw asked, indicating his belt. Jo dropped to her knees and began to undress her master. She must assist in the rape of her daughter, Jo thought feverishly. It was hard to hold the bile down.

Klaw snapped his fingers. “Position one, Katie.”

The girl slipped up onto the bed, throwing herself onto all fours. Again she threw her head back, the yearning look begging for use. Subtly she spread her legs more widely, preparing for the assault.

“I’m going to fuck my new whore now, Jo. You’re dismissed. For now. But I want you to think about... the possibilities.”

Jo stumbled out of the room, even as her master began to penetrate her daughter from behind.

Against her will, her pussy began to water as she considered the possibilities.

The possibilities...