The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consciousness Revealed

by Caesar, copyright © 1998

Part 2

I knew the sudden pride and self-confidence that now flowed through my masters veins. He returned home a different person than he had been that morning. Joey remembered everything that had happened between his teacher and him, reliving the images, and still hearing her pleading submissive begging.

With me upon his finger, my master would never need worry about another thing. It was my duty to supply him with all his desires, whatever those may be. Fame, fortune, sex. Nothing was out of his reach with me as a companion.

Soon as he got home, Joey found his mother in the kitchen and immediately spun her around for a deep passionate kiss. Melony returned it and groaned into her son’s open mouth when his hands roughly fondled her ass. She was very responsive to him.

This, of course, drove him further and he pulled at the bottom of the sweater she wore, bringing it up to her neck. Joey moved his mouth down to her bra covered breast. Biting her nipple through the thick firm material. Melony gasped out in response and pulled her son’s head into her chest. “Yes baby, oh...!”

I noted his dislike for her bra and as long as I was worn, his mother would not again wear a heavy support bra again. His hands roughly pulled the top of her brassier down exposing her nipple. Again he bit her, roughly causing his mom to groan in pain and excitement. Joey pulled her teat from behind the cup until it was nearly all exposed. It was a huge white melon, with a wide lightly tanned nipple. My master studied it before again aggressively attacking it with his mouth.

As he sucked and toyed with her breast, his hands fumbled beneath her skirt. Pulling up the loose fabric until his hands ran along the moist cotton between her legs. Roughly, with no experience to help, he pulled her panties to the side and quickly submerged his finger into her sex.

My masters passions drove him forwards, remembering how Ms. Miller had pleasured herself upon her digits. The sex enveloped his finger, it was hot, very wet and not very tight. Without thinking any more of it, he slide two more of his fingers into his mom’s body.

She started to move her body up and down with his fingers effectively fucking her body. Melony grabbed her own breasts and roughly fondled them to her son’s visual pleasure. Her sex, very wet and hot, echoed about the kitchen. Even as my master become more and more a spectator to his mothers pleasure.

“Do you do this mom?”

She had to swallow before answering, “Do what honey?”

“Finger yourself.” Another finger was added and his mother let out a squeal of delight that lasted nearly half a minute.

She was nodding her head rapidly, “Yes... yes I do.”

The thought that his mother played with herself like Ms. Miller had done excited my masters senses immensely. “Do you ever... well, do you think of me sometimes mom?”

In a tiny voice, one word, “Yes”. What other answer was possible, when I knew how excited my master was if that question was positive.

Gently, Joey pulled his soaked hand from between her soft thighs, as Melony let out a groan of need. “Up on the table mom.” The almost forty year-old smiled haughtily at her son then climbed up on the sturdy kitchen table. She made sure her skirt was up about her waist and her son had an unobstructed view to her rumpled panties and wet crotch. She sat, waiting anxiously for her son’s next command.

Joey never missed the look in her eyes, that submissive quality that Ms. Miller had only a short while ago. And I knew my master enjoyed that look very much. A sense of power come over him as well as youthful enthusiasm.

“Lie back and take your panties off mom.” She smiled and then did exactly as he asked. Joey took the cotton brief from her hand and noted the abundant heady liquid that soaked the garment. He knew what it was of course, but the fact that it was his mothers and he had caused it excited him very much.

I wasn’t sure what was on my masters mind, I was unsure what he intended. Of course, I will help him with any project he may desire. Joey sat down on a chair facing his mothers spread legs. His eyes were a mere foot from her crotch.

It was the first time he had seen his mothers sex, though he had imagined it rather much lately. It had red curly abundant hair, just like the hair upon her head.

“Touch yourself mom.”

“Would you like me to play with myself honey?”

“Yes please.”

Her hand slowly worked down between her legs and immediately started a circling motion upon the top of her crack. Joey understood that this was the area the clitoris was in. “Like this dear?”

“Put a finger inside yourself mom.”

She moaned and the other hand moved down between her legs and two of its fingers sunk up to the second knuckle inside herself. “God that feels great baby.” Melony started to push her hips up to meet her two fingers, while the other hand frigged her clitoris. “I’ll do anything for you Joey, anything you desire.” She then, bit her bottom lip and squeezed as an orgasm overcame her.

My master watched fascinated, enthralled, as his mother’s body quivered and spasmed in delight before him. Much quicker than his instructor had taken to finish, he alternated from looking at his mothers face to her sex. Totally absorbed in the delightful sight, he watched the forty year-old orgasm, loudly and violently, as he also watched her come down from that high.

“Oh god Joey,” she swallowed loudly while her hands came off her sex and rested upon her stomach, “that was great.” Melony sat up on her elbows looking at her son with passion as she asked, “Do you want your mommy to do anything for you honey?”

My master smiled and answered, “Come to my room tonight mom.” Melony smiled hugely as her answer.

* * *

I wish I could let whoever wears me, know that I exist. That all the good fortune that overcomes them is simply not fate, but by my direct intervention. Perhaps then, they would have a wiser understanding of how people, once controlled by me, will react when they pull me from their finger.

Yes, you may have guessed it, my master Joey took me from his hand within a few moments after leaving his sweaty exhausted mother still laying upon the kitchen table. Joey was feeling rather smug, empowered and dominant as he remembered his day and the events that had come upon him. He, in fact, contemplated having intercourse, for the first time, that evening when his mother came to him as requested. Why he decided to remove me before taking a shower, I don’t know. There was no one about for me to distract him with, so that he does not do this deed. Yet, he did.

When finally my consciousness returned, I found that Joey was still the hand that wore me.

Much has happened in the weeks since my last conscious thought. Joey was sleeping on his friend Bill’s couch, as his mother practically threw him out in a fit of guilt and anger. His instructor, Ms. Miller had had him transfered to another class—either that or she would have transferred out of the school herself. His girlfriend, Deb, wouldn’t even speak to him. Many of his friends, with the exception of Bill, would not even speak to him—after the way he treated them.

What it all came down to, was that those around Joey had become guilty or depressed or even angry at their actions when I was worn. After I was taken off I had no control over how those people around my master felt. He suddenly found himself, on his own.

“Why don’t you see if you can’t sell it. Looks like its real gold!” It was Bill that was speaking to my master. It seems, with Joey’s current lifestyle, he suddenly found himself needing money. Of course, I could not let him sell me. “You know, it looks pretty good on you.”

Both teenagers were inspecting me upon Joey’s finger. “Yea, its kinda nice—but maybe it is worth something?”

Bill only shrugged then, “Who knows, maybe your fortunes will reverse?” Keep wearing me and they definitely will, I knew.

I browsed my masters mind wondering just what he did want to happen. I was none to successful. In fact, I doubted Joey knew exactly what he wanted at that moment.

I decided to take the initiative and test a few things upon my master, to best see how I could serve him.

The phone suddenly rang. Upstairs, Shelly yelled down, “Joey, its your mother!”

“Oh god.” He wasn’t looking forward to the conversation, and I knew of the heated moments in his memory with his mother since he last took me off. Taking an extension he yelled upstairs, “I’ve got it Shelly!” Turning away from Bill, “Hi mom.”

“Hi. I’m sorry honey!” My master was rather startled to hear that, her last words were far from calm or collected, and those simple words were not expected.. She had cried that she was indeed sorry, but sorry for what had happened. “I’m sorry for how I’ve been acting Joey. Please come home?” Before my master could digest anything, Melony added, “I’ll wear something sexy for you dear. Would you like that?”

Well, Joey nearly dropped the phone. His mind was suddenly filled with images of his mother’s smile as she asked to please him while laying upon the kitchen table in a puddle of her own spend. Yet, he was also very confused and nervous of repeated the pain of the last few weeks.

Silence for several long seconds. Then he could hear the unmistakable sounds of his mothers weeping, sounds that were very familiar to the young man these last many days. “I’ve been acting terribly honey, I’ll do anything to make it up to you. Anything!”

Thinking my forwardness was warranted, imagine my surprise when my master was not so easily swayed. Melony’s blatant ovachures, after first startling my master, passed through him. “I’m sorry too mom.” He was, as I indeed knew.

I decided to change tactics, “Honey, come home tonight. I’ll make your favorite meal.” A lengthy silence that I knew to be my masters thankfulness. “I love you honey, please dear, come home?”

Joey didn’t hesitate, “I will mom.” He hung up before she could say another word, though it had more to do with Bill being in the same room as him and his surge of emotion which was barely contained. As I read from my masters mind, showing of emotion by males is not always appreciated.

Turning back to Bill, he found Shelly and her brother seated waiting for him. Listening. Bill asked, concerned, “Everything okay Joey?”

While Shelly looked a little sad, “Your leaving right?”

My master barely heard their questions, “I think everything is going to be all right.” I read enough of my masters mind at that moment, to know that he had not revealed to anyone, what the conflict was between his mother and him. Bill smiled, happily for his friend and Shelly looked rather dejected. “Guess I should pack.”

Bill jumped up and ran for his friends hockey bag, which he used for his clothes, stowed away in the closet. Before he was even out of the room, Shelly came over to my master and suddenly threw her arms around him.

Joey suddenly found himself wrapped in the long thin arms as she started to weep silently. She whispered in his ear, “I don’t want you to leave Joey.” This took my master rather at a surprise, just as I guessed would be necessary. “I want you to be my first.” Those words startled him even more, he knew what her “first” meant. What else could it mean to a teenager.

Just when the sound of Bill returning, Shelly unwrapped herself from Joey and ran up the stairs, escaping with her emotion. Bill just entering didn’t miss the hasty exit and asked, “What’s up with her?”

My master answered honestly, “I haven’t a clue.”

* * *

Deb tried to phone Joey, but he rejected her calls. She tried to use his best friend, but Bill had been forewarned and turned aside her attempts. My master was angry at Deb, maybe more so than was necessary. In some strange way, my master blamed her for the weeks of problems he had been having. So, I handled the situation rather firmly and while he wore me, he would not see her ever again.

Home life was perfect, his mother, now a friend, confidant, and maid. She insisted on spoiling him rotten, which at first, was difficult to take. Yet, what man could not learn to enjoy being taken care of, spoiled and pampered. Joey was no different. They were both living alone in the house, as Joey’s father hadn’t even called in weeks—and neither really cared.

One reason that Joey did not need the attentions of his girlfriend, was that every female at school that he had desired throughout his adolescence, was vying for his attentions. In fact, even his friend Bill was getting attention, by being the one person that could be close to Joey. Nearly every night, Joey went on a date, often doubling with Bill, a hungry feminine mouth sucked him to orgasm. Rarely the same girl twice in a row. And, on the odd day that he did not have a date, his mother would suck him—never saying a word all the while. Simply doing another chore to make her son happy.

In fact my master, has had his cock sucked by more of those teenage girls than he could even count. Bill joked, when alone with his friend, that it seemed like an honor among the female students to have been able to orally pleasure Joey. Oh, Bill often enjoyed attentions too, often on the double dates, the two ladies would descend while the friends just looked and smiled at each other. A male bonding moment, life can be good my master thought at those times.

Months went by, and Joey never removed me once. I enjoyed the fact that my prime directive was able to be fulfilled. Money was coming to my master from strange places, his father sent huge checks, girls at school kept giving him gifts, universities were promising him large offerings if he would simply go to their school, everything his mother touched also turned to gold.

Life, as my master thought, can be good—if I’m worn.

Then along comes someone into my masters life that upset the steady flow of positive control that I had setup for Joey. It was his aunt, Melony’s younger sister, Clara.

Here is a woman that struck my masters fancy more than any other. She was very beautiful, of course, strikingly so. Long curly red hair, that hung down to her tail bone. Light green eyes, and pale white skin. She had long thin, very attractive legs and a round firm bottom. Her breasts looked nearly too large on her thin frame, firmly thrusting out from her chest. Clara looked like a younger, hard bodied, version of his mother. Clara never had kids and worked out constantly. She was thirty four years-old and worked with the airlines.

She was sitting on the couch as my master returned from school one afternoon, talking with her older sister. When Clara looked up into Joey’s eyes, he reacted rather strangely. In his mind, I saw, his aunt fondling his hard penis above his bed clothing as her tongue probed his mouth. That was years ago, when he was twelve. My master sat down next to his mother and could not take his eyes from his aunt. I read many varying emotions in that look.

“Well, its been years Joey. You look rather well?”

“Yuh, yea. Thanks.” I obviously couldn’t help my masters tongue-tied awkwardness.

“Your mom has been telling me things have been very good for you lately. The universities are even competing for you. Impressive.” She took another sip of her tea while watching her niefew. Melony, on the other hand, simply watched, proud of her son, wanting to show him off to her younger sister.

She crossed her shapely bare legs, wearing a short skirt that ended three inches above the knee, and my masters gaze focused upon that part of her. I read his desire, his lust, even his need to dominant this woman. Never before had he revealed such passion for any single person.

When his gaze returned back up, he noticed that his aunt had seen his look. I had yet to overtly control Clara, and her inviting gaze was hardly of my doing.

“You have a date tonight honey?” He normally did, and his mother tried to make sure he was well fed and had clean clothes for each of his dates. She even liked to hear about the details at times, when they sat and talked afterwards. If he did not have a date, my master had came to expect his mother to slip into his bed late at night to awaken him with her mouth and warm flesh.

Yes, my master had a date, but he could care less for the girl he had planned to take out. Not after seeing his aunt. “Are you staying long Aunt Clara?”

She smiled, “Your mom and I were just talking about that.”

* * *

That my master wanted his aunt was an understatement. He felt like a shy little boy being naughty when he looked upon her pale white skin. Yet, he also felt the desire to hear her pleasure, to see her beg for him. Of all the teenagers that had sucked his cock in the last while, none mattered more to him than attempting to seduce his aunt.

I dwelled into the abundant fantasies that Joey had of his aunt, most old fantasies from years ago. That night, after retiring to bed, my master turned towards the door when it made a small sound. As per the norm, if he had no date for that evening, his mother slipped into his room.

Melony wore a transluscant long nightgown that when any sort of light source was present, everything beneath was revealed. I knew my master liked this on her. She smiled lovingly before bending over and pulled the covers down to the end of her son’s bed.

Joey watched, not for the first time, as his mother stood straight and allowed the nightgown to drop to the floor. She was beautiful, my master desired her very much, yet there was a tinge of guilt mixed in with that desire. Neither had he forgotten the hurt and guilt when he had to live with his best friend. His legs already spread, Melony crawled upon between her sons thighs and knelt forward.

A warm moist tongue was immediately felt upon him, his soft shaft. Of all the mouths in the recent months, his mother’s was always the one that produced the best results. As normal the tongue produced a fast reply from him and his manhood stood proud and straight. That was Melony’s cue and her mouth engulfed her son’s cock.

My master watched, always enjoying the sight of a face sucking him, more so since it was his own mother. She didn’t just suck him, as other girls did—though they tried, she made love to her son’s cock. Her whole body moved as she worked upon him, her face moving in at least three directions at the same time. It had been a couple of weeks since the last time she had entered into his room, to pleasure him in this way, and not for the first time he wondered why he didn’t enjoy her more often.

A tiny sound, like a low moan caught my masters attention. Clara stood in the doorway looking down at the sight upon the bed before her. Joey was startled, and he froze. Melony took her face off her son’s penis for only a brief second then returned to it, effectively ignoring her sister watching the scene upon the bed.

Master noticed the long legs extending from the bottom of the old football jersey his aunt wore. And I caused Clara to act. She entered the room and rapidly pulled the jersey from herself and stood in all her sexy glory before her nefews eyes. She was possibly the best looking woman my master has ever seen. In the pale light, she looked like a mythic amazon.

Clara crawled upon the bed, nudging her sister over a few inches as they both knelt nearly in a fetal position. Then Joey felt it, my master felt another set of lips, a new tongue and unfamiliar hands upon him. His aunt Clara was flicking the base of his cock like a kitty licks its milk from a bowl. All the while his mother moving over a little to make space, didn’t seem to even notice the new arrival.

Even though my master was watching rather closely, he could not soon tell whose mouth was where. What hands touched him. Or whose tongue teased. Though he saw his mother switch with his aunt as Clara proceeded to suck him. It took only a few moments before he could tell the two mouths apart, by feel. His mother made slow passionate oral love to his cock. While his aunt sucked him hurriedly, nearly frantic, as if she could not wait for the treasure that was soon to shoot from him.

His orgasm was inevitable, of course. It was only a brief few moments before he felt the familiar tightening of his balls, the enlargement of his shaft and the tightening of his guts. The two faces tilted up, cheeks together, mouths open and two different hands pumping his seed from him. The come shot out of him with such a force that it pegged his mother in the forehead. The next shots spurted what felt like a gallon of orgasm into the mouths, faces and breasts of the two sisters.

Joey watched, as if in a dream, as his mother and her sister began to lick each other clean. His come searched for and licked from the others pale skin. Gentle moans of delight, as if savoring each drop, came from both women.

My master, his energy drawn from him in a sexual explosion, slowly faded into sleep.

* * *

Maybe it was wrong to offer even the furthest possible desires to any one person. Once I am removed, the memories of those that acted remain, but any commands that I instilled into them do not. It makes for a volatile situation, one that I need not worry about. You see, my programming, my creator ensured that it is just an academic discussion. I have no choice, to ensure that my bearer is happy, in all ways.

After school the next night, his mother welcomed him home as if nothing had happened—a quick kiss upon his cheek. While his aunt wrapped her arms about her nefiew and passionately kissed him for several moments.

Supper went fine, his mother doting over her only son as she had been doing for the last few months. While his aunt could barely take her eyes from my master. Joey had already canceled his date again for that evening, and knew from the look in Clara’s eye that he had done the right thing.

When his mother stood to clear the table, his aunt slipped beneath. It startled my master until he felt the fingers fumbling with his jeans. His soft cock was quick engulfed and the head began to bob rapidly upon him. Melony returned for another load of dishes when she saw the top of her sisters head bobbing before her son and laughed softly, “Couldn’t you even wait till after dessert Clara?” She continued with her duties.

His mother, the table clean and the dishes put away, retired to the living room. Joey finally felt his seed shoot from his cock and heard the loud gulping sounds of his aunt as she greedily accepted his tribute.

Joey watched with amusement as the professionally dressed lady crawled out from beneath the table and whipped her dress and nylons down all the while licking her lips and giving him a small smile.

Now, you may think that I had something to do with that pleasure that my master received. In fact, I had not enticed Clara to crawl beneath the table at all—she had done that on her own initiative. Good. Subjects like this are much easier to manipulate, make my duty to please my master much easier.

Joey joined his mom in the family room, watching the evening news. Minutes later, Clara came in, wearing only the jersey my master had noticed from the night before. She sat down between the two and cuddled up to her nefew. His hand encircled her body and absentmindedly fondled his aunts partially raised buttock.

As if from no where, Clara whispered a question to my master, “Are you a virgin Joey?”

Even after all the mouths, all the months of oral pleasure from nearly every woman my master has desired, he suddenly became embarrassed. His eyes not turning from the screen, “Yes.”

“Your mom told me she offered herself to you”, Joey had to remind himself to breath, “but you turned her down.” Her hand was rubbing his chest as she talked softly into his ear, the tiny distraction enough to hinder his concentration. “Would you turn me down Joey?”

Finally, my master turned his head to look into the light green eyes of his aunt Clara. His mouth suddenly dry, he crocked, “No.” And he knew, without a doubt, it was true.

She cuddled up to his side. “Thank you dear.”

The news program on the television no longer registered into my masters brain, only the fact that he could have this woman whenever he wished that his teenage fantasies could all come true.

* * *

Now, was it amusement or malicious intent that my master desired for his close friend Bill to enjoy the attentions of his own mother. Late one night, after a date, Joey sat wondering about Lena, Bill’s mother.

My masters wish is my command and the next day at school his best friend Bill pulled Joey to the side and confided that his mother had snuck into his room the night before. Moments after my master thought of it actually. Joey was amazed, not so much about hearing how his friend lost his virginity to his own mother or how she seemed to submissively do any thing he desired but of the coincidence of his thoughts last evening and the actions that happened.

Remembering what Lena looked liked, Joey could hardly say she was on par with is own mother. Let alone with Clara his aunt. Lena was 42 years old, a bit heavy-set or volumptious, with shapely legs, a large ass and heavy low-hung breasts. Yet, he knew of the naughty desire that his best friend had for his own mother and he realized the desires his friend now felt.

Bill also joked to my master that he had lost his virginity before his friend did. As if it had been a race. I made the sexual relationship between Bill and his mother more pernament, that they will continue to pleasure each other for as long as I’m worn by Joey. My master, wisely, did not reveal his own relationship with his mother.

Joey left that conversation still thinking about the coincidence of his thoughts compared to what happened to his friend Bill.

* * *

Only a couple of days later, Joey returned home from school to the sound of an argument. It was between Melony and Clara. “I said ‘no’!”

Standing just outside the door, the voices carried easily from the kitchen. “Listen Mel, its what Joey wants.”

“No! I’m not just going to let you fuck him then leave. He’s not just another guy Clara, he’s my son. I don’t want him hurt.”

A deep sigh, “He’s much more mature than you think Mel...”

Thats when Joey walked in, interrupting the conversation. “Hello honey.”

“Hi Joey.”

“Hi mom. Aunt Clara.”

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before Clara spoke up, “You heard our conversation didn’t you Joey?” He nodded. Clara turned to her sister and frowned. “Then you can decide, would you like to have sex with me?” She was staring triumphantly towards her sister, waiting for the words to confirm her argument.

“Yes, I would.” He couldn’t look his mother in the eye.

“See, as I told you...”

“But I don’t want you to go either.” The smile switched from Clara’s to Melony’s lips. I read my master’s mind and read his desire for more than just a few sexual moments with his aunt, in fact he desired her very much and wanted to enjoy her for a very long time. It was time to intervene.

“Honey, are you sure that is what you want?” Melony looked triumphant but she also looked concerned. My master was her prime reason for living, his pleasure paramount—she would succumb to his wishes yet she just wanted to be sure it was in his best interest. His nod seemed to confirm any doubts she may have and she turned to her sister and gave her a big hug, “I’m so happy for you Clara.”