The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consciousness Revealed

by Caesar, copyright © 1998

Part 3

One of my weakest points was that I am not able to read the mind of others, to protect and pleasure my master of course. The other was that I can only do my prime directive when worn.

Joey, of course, knew neither of these.

Clara came to him soon after that day, wearing clothing meant to excite him. Black stockings, heels, garters, and her hair back with a black ribbon. My master reacted as expected, his teenage hormones roared with excitement and my master was practically drooling.

It was morning, mere minutes before Joey left for school. His Aunt Clara struck up a pose at the front door, blocking it from his departure. “Are you sure you want to go to school today dear?”

My master groaned near-silently and dropped his school bag, already forgotten. Joey’s mom snuck up behind him, her arms coming around lovingly about his waist, lips softly kissed at his neck. “She looks sexy doesn’t she Joey?”

He could only nod, and my masters mind was filled with lust for his Aunt. Then his mother asked, “How do I look dear?” He had to turn his head and felt stunned. Melony had dressed exactly how Clara had, but in white.

Master’s mom look embarrassed, “I didn’t think it was a good idea but...”

“Melony!” Clara’s burst nearly broke my masters mood, but with the two sexy-clad females awaiting for his pleasure it was soon forgotten.

Clara walked slowly and very sexy towards my master, her hands came up and encircled his head, lips kissing his face. “Your mommy”, she made that word sound like a young girls teasing voice, “didn’t think you should miss school.” Her tongue licked his lips, “Even for the chance to get his first fuck!”

Lips kissed at my masters neck and mouth, two moist sexy lips.

That was when I wished I could read the mind of my masters Aunt Clara. You see, she was not currently under my control at that moment. Melony, master’s mother, was under my influence to do anything to please her son and her actions were understood when considering the dominant younger sister.

In pleasuring my master I was also responsible in protecting him. Not being able to understand this aggressive woman’s intentions worried me. I had come to realize most female relatives do not act in this manner, unless controlled by me of course. What else could I do but ensure nothing could be done to physically harm my master.

Master’s mom whispered in his ear, “Would you like me to leave honey? I could give you and Clara privacy...?”

Clara’s mouth came off her nephews and interrupted her older sister, “Or would you like to have the most memorable fuck of your life?”

“Your first time should be...", whimpered Melony.

“Two sexy women that will do anything for you.” Of course they will, I added.

“I love you honey!”

“Fuck me Joey!”

Finally my master nodded positively, he wanted his first time to be with these women that he loved so strongly. Before him, Clara glowed with pleasure. Behind him, his mother coddled him with soft hands and kisses.

Master reached behind him with one hand and grasped at his mothers round ass. With the other he reached forwards and grasped his Aunt Clara’s large firm breast with the nipple into his palm. I could feel his desire mount, his body begin to tremble with need.

His Aunt represented, to my Master, the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world. Her sexy body was what his adolescent mind had always fantasied about. While his mother was the epitome of erotic kink, to possess his own mother, whom was very sexy in her own right, was also the heights of eroticism. Joey would possess both of these women, its what he desired and therefor it is what I will deliver.

It was without any suggestion upon my part, Clara smiled sexily at her young nefiew and then reached past him to grasp his mother behind her neck. Joey, trembling with need, watched nearly helpless as Clara pulled her sister towards her until the two sisters were face to face. Their lips met and Joey watched, with wide-eyed amazement, as Clara attacked his mother with her lips and hands.

Melony, on the other hand, peeked out past her sisters shoulder and checked to see if her son approved of this change of plans. He did, it was obvious to me that he very quickly decided the two older sister looked incredibly sexy dressed as they necked in such a heated passion. She saw his pleasure so obviously written upon his face and closed her eyes to give the sight that her son enjoyed. Meaning, she became an active participant in this incestual lesbian show for her son.

Clara, definitely the more aggressive of the two, was ravishing her older sister with her hands and mouth. Nearly forcing herself upon Melony, master’s Aunt felt every inch of the soft sexy body that her hands could reach while her mouth and tongue roughly forced itself upon the elders’.

What a sight they made, my master concluded. It was fantasy image before him, mere feet from his front door. His Aunt, wearing black, and his mother, wearing white, were an incredible pair. Opposites and the same, two sexy ladies for my masters pleasure.

I should be pleased that my primary reason for existing, meaning making Master happy, was being fulfilled. Yet, there was something wrong with such a woman that did this willingly. From centuries of experience, nothing like this had ever happened. Oh certainly a woman, or man, would use their body to get what they wished from a powerful individual, such as one that wore me. But to the extent that Clara went, its never before happened, except upon my control.

All things considered, I could do nothing. My suspicions amounted to nothing while my Master was happy and that he was in no danger. Though my consciousness was paying much attention to Aunt Clara.

Aunt Clara grabbed at the back of her sisters head and roughly grasped a handful of thick curly red hair. She twisted the head until the mouth was forced down to one of her Clara’s nipples, Melony suckled as was intended. The younger sister turned towards my master, “Would you like this slut”, Clara jerked her sisters head so Melony was facing her son, saliva covering her lips and lower face, “to disrobe you darling?”

Masters heartbeat sped up for several seconds upon hearing his Aunt speak this way, especially about his own mother. Through a dry throat, “Yes.”

Clara practically threw her older sister at her nefiews feet. I sensed Joey’s pleasure and adjusted his mothers temperament to enjoy the humiliation and the submission to both her younger sister solely for her son’s enjoyment.

Crawling the final foot, Melony began to disrobe her son. Quickly, as if anxious to for the pleasure to begin. I knew of my masters desire to have his mother enjoy herself and so Melony was nearly dripping with desire as more of her son’s body was revealed. The knowledge that he enjoyed the sight of herself and her sister kissing, and then being dominated by her elder sister, heightened his desire, that alone was enough to cause her knees to buckle, her skin to sweat and her cunt to drip. Melony was highly aroused.

When my Master’s cock sprang out of his underwear, Clara grabbed the back of her sisters head and forced the prick down to the back of her throat. She began to force the elder sister’s face up and down the hard cock, while Joey watched in excitement and amazement. Melony, with the prick as far into her mouth as it would go, began to gag and she could not help but look up into her son’s eyes, as if pleading for him to stop her sister. But this look only excited my master more.

Finally, Clara released Melony’s head and finished disrobing Joey while Melony began a slow loving blow-job with her son’s cock.

My Master was in heaven.

Clara, when my Master was disrobed, began to lick and nibble upon his nipples while her hands fondled and played with his tight teenage ass. Melony, simply put, made slow passionate love to her son’s cock with only her mouth and lips.

This attention lasted several moments until Clara whispered, quiet enough so her busy sister could not hear, into her nefeiws ear, “Joey, would you like to see your slut-mother lick me to orgasm?” The question took my master by surprise and he turned his head to look into his aunts anxious eyes.

“Perhaps you’d like to see me fuck your mom till she begs?” It was incredible for my master to hear such words.

He whispered back, “Would she do it?”

Clara smiled mischeviously, “Oh yes!” She again roughly grabbed at her elder sisters head and ripped her face from his cock, “Do you want me to fuck you slut?”

Melony looked confused but looked to her son and saw the pleasure written upon his face. “Oh yes, please Clara! Joey, would you like to see mommy get fucked by your Auntie?”

With a jerk of her head, Melony was rebuked, “Of course Joey would like to see his slutty mom get fucked by his sexy aunt.” She leaned in and kissed her nefiew and whispered non too quietly, “Join in at any time lover!” That grin she gave him caused my master’s cock to jerk with pleasure.

Clara barked at Melony, “Into the living room slut!” Melony took one look at her excited son before scrambling back into the house. Clara seeing her older sister getting up off her knees tripped her so she fell into a heap upon the floor, “Fuck-sluts crawl!” The cringing Melony did just that.

Following her sister, with a naughty grin towards Joey, she disappeared leaving my master naked and with a hard-on that never wavered. He was preparing himself mentally, that this moment he was going to finally loose his virginity. To the woman of his dreams. It was the most exciting sexual moment of his young life.

What brought him out of his mental conjuring was the sound of a palm slapping bare female flesh. Melony’s screamed out, “Ouch, please stop Clara!” My master quickly went into the living room to witness the lewd sight before him.

Melony was on her knees, with her round sexy ass high, with shoulders and face near the floor. Clara stood behind her sister and was wearing a grotesque black cock held in place by a wide leather belt. It was at least double the length and breadth of Joey’s’. Her hand was raised for another strike down upon the glowing red left buttock, master’s mother looked very scared of that next strike.

When she saw her son, Melony cried out, “Please Joey, make her stop!”

I could tell my master was fascinated by the scene, it was totally beyond his comprehension or experience. He just looked up into his Aunt’s face and saw her sexy smile, then he nodded.

Given the reins, Clara began to rain bare-handed spanking down upon her older sister. Melony screamed and begged again and again, but her excitement was obvious especially after seeing the face of her son. In fact, the juices were so abundant that she was leaving a puddle between her spread knees.

When Melony’s ass was a glowing red and Clara was favoring what must be a sore hand, masters Aunt simply knelt down behind her sister and suck the large black dildo deep into the overheated cunt kneeling before her.

The younger sister grabbed both soft hips before her and began to piston the cock in and out with such a furious speed that Melony’s body was slamming back and forth upon the carpet. She was cursing her sister while she fucked her, “Slut... bitch... cow... whore... son-fucker... cunt-licker...", as well as much more.

My master was anxious to enjoy the hard throbbing cock between his legs, but did not know the best way to relieve himself. Then an idea came over him, one that was truly remarkable considering his inexperience. He would take both of these women for his pleasure.

Joey knelt behind his Aunt and grabbed her firm hips to still her movements. My master’s hard teenage cock moved forwards and found a very wet hot channel to sink into. It slide into the incredibly sexy woman with ease and when seated into her, he let out a large sigh.

“Yes!” Hissed Clara. “Fuck my cunt Joey. Fuck me as I fuck your cum loving mother.” Then she, with more careful movements began to again move her hips, effectively fucking her older sister with the phallus and herself with her nefew’s hard cock.

The three bodies slammed with a surprising amount of precision as two bodies got filled with hard cock. Closer and closer, louder with each plunge, the two sisters began to mount the mountain to the summit of their orgasm. It was my doing when the two ladies met their pleasure at the same moment as my master. He so wanted them all to finish at the same time, for the three of them to explode in some volumptious release of passion.

They did.

My master was the first, his cock suddenly enlarging within the hot wet sheath before exploding with a huge release of sexual spend. Clara, feeling this explosion began her own orgasm, thrashing between the two bodies. Melony, hearing her son’s familiar groan of release felt her own summit and her orgasm was immense.

It had barely been a minute since Joey climbed behind his aunt. This horny situation wasn’t enough to satisfy my young master and his pego barely dropped, instead it stayed hard and ready for more.

Aunt Clara rolled to the side, dislodging herself from both her relatives. She smiled at the still-hard cock and winked at her nefeiw. Master mother, exhausted from her large spend, lay upon her stomach attempting to catch her breath.

“Look sis, your son still has a hard-on!” It was spoken in a playful voice but Melony took it very seriously and had a worried look in her brow when she turned enough to see her son’s jutting member. If he wasn’t satisfied, she would do whatever it took to make him happy. It was the programming I had set in her, thats how I knew.

Melony spun about on the floor and crawled over to her son, “Did you like that dear? Your a man now.” Her face came within inches of his hard cock, a tongue coming out to clean the drop of his come at the tip of his penis. She looked up into her son’s eyes and licked again, cleaning his spend as well as her sisters from the head of his cock. “Do you want mommy to do anything for you?”

Master felt a surge of desire at the sight of his mother laying upon the floor before him. He enjoyed her this way, submissive and slutty, only wanting to please him.

It was Clara that answered for him, “Shut up slut! You’ll do whatever your told, now lick that sexy cock clean.” Joey’s mom did as she was told, knowing that this would make her son happy, she stuck out her tongue and began to lap up the slick wet cock before her.

Joey groaned out with pleasure.

Aunt Clara came forwards and whispered, again, into her nefiews ear. “That was the best fuck in my life darling! I’ll do that with you any time you want.” Master turned his head towards her and stuck his tongue into her mouth, and they kissed passionately for several minutes.

When they finally unlocked lips she asked, “Did that slut clean you darling?” They both looked down to find Melony slowing moving her face up and down the cock, with a look of pure pleasure on her face. Her eyes were closed and she never saw the two of them looking at her. “Would you like to do something else with that cock Joey? Something new and very exciting?”

“With you Aunt Clara?”

“I thought your slut-mother would be perfect for this.” Anything involving his mother excited him, and if it was something new, and so far everything new was exciting, he was all for it. Master simply nodded.

Clara grinned and then roughly grabbed at the back of Melony’s head to bring her face off her son’s cock. “Slut! I told you to lick his cock clean not suck him. Stupid cow slut!”

With a quick look at her son to be sure her actions did not go unenjoyed, they hadn’t, she mumbled, “Sorry Clara.”

A hand came around and smacked into Melony’s cheek and spun her face in its violent action, “Never apologize to me slut, only to your son.”

“I am sorry Joey...!”

Again a hand came down to smack into her cheek. “He’s our Master slut!”

Tears were welling up in Melony’s eyes as she whimpered and finally mumbled, “I am sorry master!”

The two strikes right on his mothers face didn’t sit well with my master and I would have intervened, except he was anxious to see how this worked out. Though a part of him did enjoy his mothers submissive nature, he felt it wasn’t necessary to strike her. As for being called ‘master’, it felt surprisingly good to him.

“Now quickly craw to your bathroom and get that jar of vaseline.” Melony started to move, crawling on all fours as she was instructed. Clara leaned over and kissed her nefiew yet again before grinning at him, “I have something special planned for you darling.”

Soon master’s mother returned, awkwardly holding the jar as she crawled. She handed it to her younger sister.

By this time, Melony’s white sexy lingerie were stained from her crotch down to her knees with her own juices. Her garter belt was half-ways down her buttocks and was no longer holding anything, let alone the stockings. Her face was tear stained and strained with her exertions, her ass was still bright red and her curly red hair a fright.

Clara had faired better, the wide leather belt and dildo had long been discarded in a corner leaving her with a wild look in her eye and a messy head of long curly red hair.

To my master, they both looked incredible. He sat upon the couch while he waited, watching his very sexy aunt sway sexily to some invisible music.

When Melony handed her sister the jar, the younger woman simply ignored her and spoke without loosing rhythm of her dance. “Over the leather chair and prepare your asshole, slut.”

It was Joey that was stunned, and watched as his mom crawled, as commanded and knelt the front of her body upon the wide comfortable leather chair. Then slowly, her hand came around, a generous dollop of vaseline on two fingers, and began to gently insert these digits into her own rectum. The sight caused my master to get up off the couch and come immediately behind his mom.

This was the fateful moment, Joey contemplated, but so exotic was this last hour that nothing seemed out of place. Even his own mother offering her self-greased asshole for his pleasure. He remembered the hurt and pain when she had thrown him out weeks ago but he also remember her calling him ‘master’. It ran in his ears and beckoned him towards debauchery and self pleasure.

Melony didn’t even know her son was behind her and was surprised when he roughly pulled her fingers from her anus and replaced it with the first inch of his cock. She groaned out with pleasure, trying to look back at him to see if she was pleasuring her son. Firmly he grabbed at her soft feminine hips and smiled reassuringly at her before plunging directly into the depths of her bowels.

A voice over his shoulder spoke quietly to him, “Thats it, fuck the slut. She’s a virgin you know that Joey?” A hand reached under and fondled his swaying balls. “Look at her go, she’s going to come again with you in her ass. The easy slut!” It was true, Melony was going wild with pleasure. How else to pleasure her son but to allow his penis, the center of so much of his pleasure, to be inside her. Exactly where inside her did not matter. She only wanted him to be happy.

Clara moved about, before the copulating couple and sat down at the foot of the chair with her crotch just inches from her sisters head. She roughly grabbed at the thick red hair and pulled the face towards her widely spread legs. “Lick me slut, fuck me with your tongue as your son fucks your asshole!”

The trio began another round of incestuous coupling which didn’t end until Joey emptied his spend inside the bowels of his own mother. Clara orgasmed with only her sisters tongue flicking her clitoris, and with a little of my help. And it was Melony, whom had a round of tiny orgasms until she felt the hot sperm drench her insides and then she exploded in a loud and violent orgasm of her own.

* * *

Joey, my master whom had worn me without fail for a long while, lived in his paradise. He did not even bother going to school most days. Instead he stayed home and played with his two ‘toys’ as he thought of them. Any lewd sexual act was done between any two or all three of them, the limits only my masters imagination.

His sexual drive, being a teenager, was immense and he often tired both his mother and his aunt each day. Melony, knowing her son was happy was beaming with pride and pleasure that he was happy. Clara, though, was melancholy when not engaged in a sexual act. Keeping to herself and trying to stay away from her two relatives. Melony was the opposite, she couldn’t help or be close enough to her son at all times. She even started to sleep at the foot of his bed in case he desired her at any time. As he often did.

My master was turning into a recluse, and ignored even the calls from his friend Bill. So when the phone rang for the eighth time that day it was Clara that grumpily picked it up. When she was finished she hung it up and went into the living room where she found her older sister slowly moving her body up and own over her son’s, his cock pistoning within her hot wet cunt. She was groaning and gasping out in pleasure as her body moved gently moved her body to allow his hard cock to enter her fully before nearly disengaging fully.

Clara seemed in a better mood than most other times, “Who’s Shelly master?” His aunt only called him master when they were engaged in a sexual act, so my master was immediately on guard.

“Bill’s older sister.” Joey reached up and grabbed both his mothers nipples between his thumb and forefingers much to his mothers extreme pleasure.

She leaned over, ignoring her sister, and kissing him sweetly, “Is she pretty?”

He answered honestly, “Not as beautiful as you are. Too thin.”

Clara laughed gently, “But you would still like to fuck her?”

He simply shrugged.

Still laughing, “Young men always want to fuck every women they meet.”

“Bill’s my best friend, I don’t think he’d like it much if I messed around with his sister.”

“He wouldn’t have to know about it if you did.” Master was starting to look upon his sexy old Aunt as a devil to tempt him, though the idea did intrigued him. Thinking of what Bill and his mom were doing, at least once a day according to Bill, he didn’t think his friend would mind if he messed around with his sister. Then Clara added, “I’d like to join you when you fuck her.”

Now that caught his interest and wondered how he would make it happen. Of course, that is precisely what I do best—make something happen.

That very next Saturday, when Joey knew Bill had a soccer tournament and would be gone nearly all day, he went over with his Aunt Clara. Nervous in how to proceed, not ever having to seduce a woman into having sex, his hands trembled ever so slightly. Of course he had nothing to worry about, with me worn, each seduction was a sure thing. If only he knew.

Lena, mother to Shelly and Bill, opened the door and smiled at the young man. “Hi Joey, come on in.” He and Clara entered and closed the door behind them. “Bill’s at soccer.” She gave Joey’s aunt a peculiar look but didn’t say thing else.

My Master felt very nervous, not having expected Lena to be home with he dropped in. He suddenly wished he had asked Shelly out on a date or over to his house.

It was Clara that finally spoke up, “We were looking for Shelly?”

Lena nodded then turned her head and shouted, “Shelly, Joey’s here to see you!”

I could feel that my master wanted to abort this afternoons intended fun, having felt it was already an impossibility. I was about to interrupt with a little push to have Lena disappear when Clara blurted out, “Where you staying around this afternoon...?”

“Lena.” Offered the heavy-set older woman. “And yes, I thought I would get some housework finished.”

Clara looked meaningful at my Master, a twinkle in her eye. Then she added while arching her eyebrow at Joey, “Then why don’t you join us?” My master nearly choked on his own tongue while also turning a deep red.

The conversation couldn’t advance as Shelly came bounding down the stairs, from her room, two at a time. She brightened immediately upon seeing Joey. “Hi Joey!” She came quickly over and gave my Master a firm hug, which he enjoyed very much.

Shelly stuck out her hand and said, “You must be his Aunt Clara, nice to meet you.”

Clara just pushed her hand out of the way and reached for the gangly teenager to give her a hug also. Joey noticed his aunts left hand firmly grab at Shelly’s small tight boyish buttock. Shelly’s only reaction was to stiffen and then look to see if Joey noticed, and then blushed when she discovered he did.

He wasn’t the only one who noticed, Lena also saw the quick fondle. She gasped out and turned as red as her daughter had. It was obvious that she didn’t know what to do or say.

My master didn’t know what to say either.

Turning towards the older woman, Clara kept her arm about the waist of the thin girl, her hand still grasping a tight buttock. “So, how about we all go find a nice place to sit and... chat.” Everyone in the hallway saw my aunt’s wicked grin, and my master knew the full extent of that smile.

The living room was large, airy with classy antique furniture. Clara sat down upon the love seat and padded the seat next to here, “Here you go Lena. Shelly why don’t you sit next to Joey.” Master sat on the sofa, Shelly next to him.

The awkward seconds turned to minutes as all, but Clara, looked about nervously. The distinct sound of the seconds upon the antique clock caused each minute to seem like an hour. It was, of course, Clara that broke the stillness, “Do you know why we are here today?”

Inside, my master groaned in embarrassment. He needn’t have bothered, all would be perfect.

Lena nodded and turned towards the younger woman, “For Shelly to get her virginity taken by my nefiew, Joey.”

The clock sounded suddenly thunderous.

Master expected Lena to scream and throw them out of her house, never allowing Joey to ever see his best friend again. He also expect Shelly to probably throw a fist or two, she was known as a tom boy.

Yet, it was Shelly that turned to the youngest person in the room, and the only male, “Is that true Joey?”

His aunt answered for him, “He has been so excited, he didn’t even fuck me or his mom this morning!”

“What?” Shouted Lena. “I think this is enough, you both better go!” Just as my master predicted, except he didn’t know about my influence.

“No mom, I want them to stay.”

“Shelly...?”

The gangly teen blurted out, “Mom, I know that you’ve been sneaking into Bill’s room every night so I don’t want to hear another word.”

Lena turned bright red and immediately clamped her jaw shut, all in the room knew it was true.

Clara chuckled, “So, getting a piece of incest pie huh Lena? Have you ever let him fuck you in the ass?”

“Aunt Clara!” It was my Master, he has had enough of the catty conversation that was currently going on. I was quite proud of him at that moment, I knew he was about to take the initiative. His aunt shut her mouth nearly as fast as Lena had just done, with a little incentive from me. “I agreed to let you come here as curteousy,” this wasn’t completely true, “but I’m thinking I may send you home.”

Shelly blurted out, “Your staying though?” Her anxious anticipation was obvious to all in the room.

Clara looked very hurt and spoke gently, a rarity, “Please Joey...".

“Master!” He corrected.

“I’m sorry Master, please let me stay. I have so been looking forwards to today!” She even had a little bit of whining in her voice, it was enough to soften my Master’s resolve.

“Shut up Aunt Clara!” She did that, without even my help, surprisingly. “You can stay but you can only watch, nothing else.” Her eyebrows rose in surprise and disappointment, “You can’t even take any clothes off. Now sit there and be quiet.”

My master turned to his best friends mother, Lena, “I know what you have been doing with Bill. He tells me all about it.” He does too. Lena hung her head in shame, but all ignored her embarrassment. “So I don’t think you have the right to pass judgment on me okay?”

“Yes...", she whispered, “Master.” Then peeked up from the floor to see if Joey had noticed her use of the word, at my persuasion of course, he had.

He took it to mean just what it meant when he was at home, “Good. I think you may be able to help me today.”

Again a whisper, “Thank you Master.”

“Joey”, Shelly was looking between her mom and the young teenage boy in astonishment, “can I call you ‘Master’ too?”

Joey smiled gently, “You most definitely can, after I take your virginity.” His heart was thumping in his chest, he thought Shelly would hear it and know he wasn’t as cool as he let on.

Shelly smiled hugely and looked upon Joey like his mother does, with love.

It was that second that my Master sat back and took a deep breath, again feeling incredible in the position he found himself in. All he had to do was suggest something and he doubted not, that any woman in this room would jump to do it. He considered Lena and how to take advantage of her being here. She was ten years older than Clara was, and looked her age, with a round soft body, shapely legs and a sexy round ass. Yet he found the situation very exciting and thought she would look magnificent simply kneeling down upon the floor naked.

“Mrs... I mean Lena, please stand up and take your clothes off.” The older woman nearly jumped up and started to unbutton her blouse, “No, slowly. Pretend your doing a sexy dance in front of a crowd of horny men.” She nodded but asked gently, “May I pretend I’m dancing in front of my horny master?” Lena hung on for the answer.

“Certainly.” The older chubby woman was beaming as she then closed her eyes and started to gently sway to an invisible tune while her hands began to remove her clothing.

Shelly sat back heavily and crossed her arms and pushed her bottom lip out in a babyish pout. Joey, to appease her, “Watch the show Shelly, your next!” Her mood became much better after that.

Within a few minutes, Lena was straddling the ancient wood coffee table pressing her heavy thighs and hairy bush into a small wooden ridge. It was strange for the two teens, to see this older, always mature, kind, and responsible woman and mother to be reduced to a mass of desire in this way. My Master though, thought it extremely sexy.

Joey had come to the conclusion that people at two personalities within them, one was the public person and the other was the sexual entity that he was fortunate enough to discover. I don’t have a clue if his hypothesis was correct or not, but it was a conclusion that allowed my Master to live with the overtly strange actions of those close to him.

The sight of the Lena’s heavy body grinding upon the wooden wasn’t enough to bring my master out of his thoughts. No, it was the sight of the older mother’s juices that were practically flowing from her cunt, leaving her coffee table shiny and dripping. It was an incredible sight that Joey finally focused on.

Shelly was biting her bottom lip and trembling with desire. My master reached over and nodded towards the elder woman, the young girl understood. Though I controlled her, I allowed her natural nervousness and inexperience to show through as she came up before her fortyish year-old mother and pushed her face in to kiss her mom.

Joey and Clara watch as the teenager fumbled in trying to kiss her own mother, so intent was she that it took several lengthy seconds for her to notice. Lena looked quickly over at my master and confirmed this was his wish, then she closed her eyes and opened her mouth to press it against her only daughters.

Quivering hands came up and Shelly touched her mothers large sagging breasts. She didn’t seem to know what to do with them until Lena reached down and covered her daughters hands with her own, and began to stimulate herself through her daughter. All the while, Lena still moved her hips back and forth, rubbing and grinding her sex against the edge of the coffee table.

Master finally noticed his Aunt Clara was breathing heavy, as she watched the show before her. He instructed blandly, “Finger yourself Aunty.” She quickly moved to a more comfortable position and spread her legs wide. One hand dove beneath her skirt and she suddenly began to hump her hips up to meet the invisible hand. Master added, “Your not allowed to come.”

Shelly, stopped from the passionate kiss of her own mother, looked in surprise at the teenager that commanded all in the room. It was a look that pleased my master, and Joey calmly spoke to her, “Yes Shelly, my Aunt is also a slut... and a slave, like your mom. Right slave?”

Between gasps, Clara answered, “Yes Master.”

Working faster and harder against the coffee table, Lena looked up with love in her eyes and also answered, “Of course Master.”

Just as Joey was contemplating his next move, I thought to push this encounter forwards. “Master?”

“Yes slut.” It was Lena, with a small submissive voice that requested my master’s attention.

“May I prepare my daughter for you?”

It was just what my Master wanted to hear, of course. “You may.”

Lena backed away from the low table, juices coating her heavy thighs down past her knees. The smell of her sex was strong, but not unwelcome in the generous sized room.

The older woman held her hand out for her daughter, which Shelly took in her own. Lena lead her daughter before her, a mere foot from where my master sat, and gently drew her face to her own. It was a slow, wet, passionate kiss that they shared. Shelly, wide eyed in surprise and wonder, slowly melted against her mother and into her open arms.

Shelly, with her tall thin body, seemed small and immature compared to the voluptiousness of her own mother. It was an interesting contrast that seemed to draw my master in. Lena pulled a pin from her daughters hair and grasped her long brown hair in the other hand.

Gently she pulled her lips from her daughters, and whispered, though all in the room could hear, “Kiss my neck darling,” Shelly lended forwards to press her moist lips against her mothers pale skin of her neck, “gently dear.”

Lena’s head fell back and her eyes closed as the pleasure of her daughters lips took her. All the while, she continued to talk softly. “Thats it darling... yes, right there... that feels wonderful dear! Do you like to kiss mommy darling? Does it make you feel all strange... wet? Mommy wants you wet baby... because mummy’s master’s cock will be inside you soon. Oh darling... mommy would do anything to be you for this one day.... to have my masters cock inside you... your first cock. You will enjoy it darling...”

Joey was reveling in the current situation, to have this older woman, a mother, prepare her own daughter to be deflowered. My master was incredibly turned on, anxious to get started. Knowing that all three ladies would do anything for him, his pride was growing expidentially.

The two ladies were passionate in their kisses and embrace. Lena’s hands quick disrobed her daughter, rushing to please her master. Joey’s urgency allowed me to send some accelerated signals of my own.

Shelly’s face was aimed towards those points that turned Lena on the most, her experienced hands aiming her own daughter at those places that pleasured her. It wasn’t long until the older woman was a quivering mass of sensuous flesh, needing an orgasm but knowing her time was not now. It was her daughters time.

Near tears of frustration, Lena began to lick her way down her daughters body. The neck, chest and breasts, flat stomach and then the smooth thighs. Several trails of saliva marked the young woman, all leading to the same place.

When the heavy-set mother finally slid her tongue into the lightly covered crevice between her daughters thighs, Shelly had a quick and powerful orgasm. The thin bodied teen bent over until she practically lay upon her own mothers sweaty back.

My master has had enough. “Lena”, the older woman’s head lifted expectantly, “take Clara to your room and have her satisfy you.” That was to be his aunts punishment, to have her pleasures seconded to the desires of this heavy-set motherly woman.

Clara looked rather put out, but it was Lena that spoke up. “Master!? Please allow me to stay and enjoy you?”

Joey simply barked, “When I’m done you can clean Shelly out with your tongue. No go!” My master even assumed his command was to be fulfilled, and why shouldn’t it be, all others in recent weeks have been.

In seconds that left a quivering and nervous-looking Shelly standing before master, alone in the large room. I wondered to what erotic act Joey would have Shelly endure, and as the seconds turned into moments I listened to his thoughts and knew how to best help him.

“You don’t have to do this Shelly.” His voice, quite a bit calmer and without the authoritive tone from earlier soothed the teenage girl.

She unbit her bottom lip and spoke with a little flutter of nervousness, “I know. I want to Joey. I want you as my master.”

I was amused to discover my master had genuine affection for this girl. A few years older than him, and someone he has desired for many of his pubescent years. But it was also someone that he had a felt a maturity for, someone that he respected and had pondered a romantic fantasy towards her. Her reducing herself to the same level as every other woman about him, seemed to devalue his romantic notions.

It was my responsibility and my programming to ensure his simplest desires become reality.

Shelly came before Joey and dropped to her knees before speaking, “I love you Joey. I always have. I would make a good slave for you... you could do anything you want to me... please... Master?” She, also, was testing that word upon him.

Joey was feeling imperialistic, seated there with the cute teenager politely begging to be his slave. “I like having slaves,” that was very true, “but I think I would like to have you as my girlfriend as well as a slave.”

Her joy could not be contained and she dared look up into Joey’s eyes in surprise and extreme pleasure.

“I will fuck other girls though.”

She nodded enthusiastically, “Of course Master.” He liked the sound of her voice speaking to him this way. “I will help you in every way you wish. I can think nothing more satisfying that to give you pleasure Master.”

Joey simply nodded and pondered if he should consummate their relationship now or to wait for a more favorable and romantic moment. His teenage hormones, reacting to Shelly’s pale skin and cute face, won over the romantic in him.

He unzipped his jeans and allowed his hard cock to shoot out to aim at the ceiling. “Climb on Shelly.”

She scrambled on hands and knees to my master and climbed up the love seat to straddle his lap. Joey simply watched as she moved her crotch about and tried to get the very hard penis into herself. Shelly finally reached behind and pulled his five inch cock over half an inch and then sat up with but an inch of manhood within her body.

“I love you Master.” Shelly forced herself down, screaming in pain as her virginity was taken.