The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sandy – The Decision

by Clare de Luna

Sandy didn’t know how long she knelt in that position, nor did she have any idea what time it was. The sun had gone down by the time she finally heard the door creak open. When it did, Sandy fought the urge to look up at her Mistress – though she desperately wanted to gaze upon the woman who would dominate her, she also wanted Mistress to see her subservience. She kept her gaze downcast and waited.

Footsteps approached and eventually Sandy saw a pair of heeled boots enter her vision. Then she felt a hand begin to stroke her hair, tenderly – possessively.

“My little darling. You’re just so very submissive, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy’s heart was racing and every nerve in her body felt alive.

“I have never brought one of my submissives into my home so quickly, but I knew that you were special.”

“Thank you, Mistress.” Sandy felt her eyes welling up with joy at her Mistress’s words.

“There will be plenty of time tonight to explore your submissiveness further, but first, let’s have a quick talk. Please, rise. Go to the chair in front of the desk and sit down.”

Sandy did her best to comply with her Mistress’s wishes while moving in as graceful and sexy a manner as she knew how. She had been afraid that her Mistress didn’t want her, and she was determined to make such a lasting impression tonight that Mistress would never let her go.

Once seated, Sandy looked at her Mistress who had taken a seat in the chair behind the desk – it’s high and broad back made it look almost like a throne.

“Tell me, pet, what have these last few days been like?”

“At first I was so happy, Mistress, but last night and today I was so sad.”

“Tell me why.”

“Because,” Sandy felt tears filling her eyes and she cast her gaze towards her lap in shame – her voice cracked as she continued her answer. “I thought you didn’t want me. I couldn’t figure out why you hadn’t called or summoned me. I was afraid I would never see you again.”

“Tell me more.”

Sandy didn’t like remembering all of this, but she obeyed her Mistress. Through her sobs, she resumed.

“I was feeling all of these feelings that were… not new. It was like something was blossoming out of me, but it had nowhere to go – nowhere to turn.”

“My dear submissive girl, look at me.” Sandy raised her eyes, the anguish clear on her face.

“After tonight, you will never have to feel that way again. There might be times when you do not hear from me for a good while, but I can assure you that what you are about to experience will erase any fears that you have about my desire to dominate you.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

Sandy, feeling completely vulnerable, held her Mistress’s gaze, determined to let her Mistress look into her eyes, her very soul even, for as long as it pleased her.

Finally, Mistress spoke again.

“Good girl. Now, Sandy, I want you to tell me how things went with Penny this morning.”

“Well, I was really nervous. I got into the office early and…” as Sandy was speaking, Mistress leaned over to the spiral on her desk and, with the touch of a button, caused it to start slowly spinning. As soon as it started its motion, Sandy’s eyes went straight to it and her narration immediately ceased. Sandy tried to collect her thoughts, even as the spiral went around, and around… and around… and around…

“You were saying, Sandy?” Mistress’s voice snapped her back into the moment, although her eyes never left the spiral.

“I… I got to the office early and then Penny came in and she called me into… her office and… we… we… … …” Sandy knew she was supposed to be saying something, but the spiral was filling her vision – making it so hard to think.

“I see you like the spiral, Sandy. But please, tell me about Penny.” Sandy shook off the haziness that had taken her as best she could.

“We… we went into her office and she… she said that she… didn’t want… didn’t… … …” Images of Penny in her office flitted across Sandy’s mind, but they seemed to evaporate as the spiral drew her…

“Yes, Sandy, the spiral is enticing. It’s so easy to simply stare at it. But, please, go on with your story.”

“She didn’t want what happened… what happened…” Sandy was struggling to maintain any line of thought. She was so intent on watching the spiral go around… and around… and around…

Mistress’s voice coaxed her back again: “You’re losing yourself in the spiral, Sandy, but can you tell me more?”

“Penny was… was…” Sandy’s mind simply couldn’t remember what she was supposed to be saying. The spiral was overwhelming her mind, going around… and around… and around…

“Yes, Sandy, submissive girls like you cannot resist the spiral’s hypnotic motion. They just want to stare at it – submit to it. Is there anything more you’d like to tell me about Penny?”

“… … …”

“Are you hypnotized, Sandy?”

“Y-yes, Mistress.” Saying those words only made them more true – Sandy let her mind go and simply stared at the spiral.

“Are you ready to go deeper, Sandy?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“The spiral has taken control of your mind. You cannot stop looking at it as it goes around… and around… and around…”

Sandy knew the truth of those words. All she could see was the spiral going around… and around… and around…

“And as it goes around… and around… and around… you are going deeper… and deeper… and deeper…”

Sandy could feel her trance deepening, controlling her mind more and more.

“As you look at it, you might notice that it is slowing down – just like your mind.”

“Yeeeesssssss.” Sandy was staring at the spiral so intently, her eyes burned from lack of blinking. It was still going around… and around… and around… but more slowly now.

“Yes, Sandy. Slower and slower. And you are going deeper and deeper – finding it harder and harder to think, sinking further into hypnosis.”

“Yeeeessssssssssss.” The spiral was moving so slowly now. So slowly around… and… around… and… around…

“When the spiral stops, your mind will stop, too. There will be no need to look at the spiral when it isn’t moving. You can simply close your eyes and sleep.”

Sandy continued to stare, watching the spiral get slower and slower. Finally, it stopped moving at all. Sandy’s eyes fluttered twice, and then closed. She could vaguely feel her head dropping down onto her chest as she let herself go as completely as she knew how.

Sandy was once again deeply hypnotized, and ready to obey her Mistress.

“Deeper and deeper, Sandy. Go deeper and deeper.”

Sandy felt herself falling further under her Mistress’s spell. She wasn’t quite sure how it had happened. She had been trying to recount the details of what had happened between Penny and her, and then Mistress had started the spiral. Sandy just couldn’t keep her eyes off of it, and it kept pulling her in; robbing her of her thoughts.

Now she was in a deep hypnotic trance and ready to obey her Mistress.

Mistress began speaking to her, but the words didn’t enter Sandy’s conscious mind. She knew that her Mistress was commanding her. And she knew that she would obey. But the parts of Sandy’s mind that were capable of conscious thought were not privy to what those commands were. This happened for only a brief time, though, before Mistress’s words once again sliced through the hypnotic fog in Sandy’s mind.

“Sandy, I want you to stand up.” Sandy felt herself rising out of the chair as if someone else was in control of her body.

“Open your eyes, Sandy.” Sandy felt her eyes flutter open, but remained deeply hypnotized. She stared straight ahead, waiting for her Mistress’s next command.

“Jenny here is going to take control of you for a bit. I want you to obey her commands as though they were my own. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Though Mistress’s words rang clearly in her ears and her mind, Sandy’s own voice seemed distant – as though it did not belong to her; it was merely a part of the fog that filled her mind.

“Good girl.”

Sandy continued to look straight ahead as the same beautiful woman that she had seen in the kitchen earlier now entered her field of vision. Jenny spoke, and her words entered Sandy’s mind in the same way that Mistress’s did.

“Follow me, Sandy.” Jenny began to walk away and Sandy immediately followed. She was far too deeply entranced to be aware of where she was being led. She had a vague conception of doors opening and closing, of moving into different rooms. Eventually she found herself in a brightly lit room, and was vaguely aware of running water.

Soon, Jenny was commanding her again, and Sandy found herself stepping into what she recognized as a bathtub.

“Sit down.” Jenny’s voice didn’t have the same commanding power of Mistress’s, but the words echoed in Sandy’s mind nonetheless and she quickly obeyed.

“Now, sit back and relax. Let the warm water flow around you, and take you deeper.”

Sandy did as she was told. The hot water did feel good – it soothed her body and made it easier for her to submit further to her trance. She soon lost all awareness of the bottom and sides of the bathtub – she simply felt as though she were floating. A set of hands were tracing over body, gently wiping her body – covering it with soap, then softly rinsing her with a sponge. These hands, even as they washed her body, were also washing her mind – making it harder and harder for her to think – drawing her deeper and deeper into hypnosis.

They were also drawing her deeper and deeper into arousal. Their gentle touch would occasionally drift into the area of a caress, teasing Sandy’s warm, sensitive skin. As they began to wash her breasts the hands traced around and around, avoiding contact with her rock-hard nipples, yet drawing ever closer. And as they drew closer, they seemed to draw sensation into the hard nubs – making them yearn all the more for her touch.

But the touch never came. Instead, the hands worked down her stomach, spreading suds over her flesh before coming to her sex. The hands soaped and sponged her sex, fondling her and causing her, even in her deeply relaxed state, to moan uncontrollably. But the hands didn’t linger long enough to bring her to climax – they just teased, and then flitted away to wash the insides of her thighs.

All the while, the warm water and Jenny’s insistent guidance were taking Sandy deeper. Finally, the hands traced back up her body, back to her breasts, close, once again, to the nipples that still yearned for her touch.

Suddenly – cutting through the deep haze that had completely enveloped Sandy’s mind – the words, “Stand up!” spurred Sandy into motion. At the exact same moment, Jenny’s fingers finally took Sandy’s hard nipples – pinching them tightly and pulling up, forcing Sandy to rise quickly and painfully. The sensation flooded her mind and body with arousal – Sandy whimpered as her nipples sent jolts of sexual energy directly to her sex.

Once Sandy was on her feet, Jenny let go of her breasts, and turned on the shower, using the shower head to thoroughly rinse the hypnotized submissive who was still lost in the depths of trance.

With her bathing complete, Sandy was helped out of the tub and led to a large mirror as Jenny toweled her off. She stood passively, staring at the reflection of the helpless submissive before her.

“Yes, look at your reflection,” Jenny intoned. “Stare at that helpless girl – stare into her eyes, at her compliant body, at her vacant face. Feel yourself falling deeper – like her. Feel her submission taking you further into your own trance.”

Sandy, again, complied. She stared at the reflection and saw the passive, submissive girl stare back at her, unmoving, as Jenny applied a subtle, tasteful layer of makeup to the girl’s placid face. She felt her own pulse quicken and her mind go more blank as the girl in the reflection felt the erotic touch of rouge being applied to her nipples. And as the girl in the mirror’s hair was carefully dried and beautifully styled, Sandy felt all of her submission and all of her arousal take over her body, and control her vacant mind.

Sandy continued to look at the hypnotized woman in front of her. She knew that that girl was now more beautiful than she had ever been. Not just because of the subtle makeover she had just received, but also because of the completely vacant, pliant look on her face; the glassy, helpless look in her eyes; the deeply submissive nature of her soul that was so apparent in the vision before her.

The final step of Sandy’s preparation was to raise each foot in turn so that Jenny could place a pair of black high heels on her feet.

“Follow me.” Jenny commanded and, once again, Sandy, in a deep hypnotic daze, lethargically complied, balancing carefully on the heels that now encased her feet.

Once again, Sandy was dimly aware of moving through the mansion, but had no concept of where she had been or where she was going. She had been told to follow Jenny, and that is what she did – thoughts beyond this obedience simply eluded her.

Her arousal grew still stronger, however, as she suddenly saw Mistress standing before her, wearing an elegant dress and tasteful jewelry. If her trance had not robbed her of the ability to think and move of her own accord, she would have instantly kneeled and begged Mistress to dominate her forever. Instead, she stood, staring straight ahead, as Mistress addressed her once more.

“You look lovely, Sandy. You will make me very proud tonight, I’m sure.”

Only her trance kept Sandy’s knees from buckling in emotion and arousal at Mistress’s praise. Mistress spoke again.

“Sandy, I want you to listen carefully. In a moment, I am going to place a cape over your shoulders. You are to remain in trance as long as that cape remains on you. The moment that cape is no longer on your shoulders, you are to come out of trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy’s voice sounded even more distant than it had before.

“Good.” With a single dramatic movement, Mistress unfurled a cape and whipped it over Sandy’s shoulders. She drew the strings together in front of her neck and tied them tightly so that the large piece of fabric wrapped around her entire body, hiding her nakedness completely.

“Now, follow Jenny again.”

With that, Mistress walked out of Sandy’s view, and the hypnotized woman trailed after the young woman in the maid’s outfit. They entered a vast room with a dining table in its center. The table was large and had place settings for twenty people. Near the head of the table was a small platform, about a foot off of the floor.

Jenny led Sandy to that platform and positioned the deeply hypnotized and helplessly aroused woman so that she was standing on top of it. Sandy’s compliant body gave in to Jenny’s manipulations as Mistress’s maid arranged Sandy so that she would be facing the table, her body hidden behind the cape except for one long, shapely leg, which was moved forward so that it would split the crack in the cape in a seductive pose. Beneath the cape, Jenny positioned Sandy’s arms behind her back in the way was becoming so familiar to her – pushing her breasts forward, though the cape made it impossible for anyone to see her hard, sensitive nipples.

Jenny said, “Don’t move.” And with that, she walked to the table, reached to the center piece and flicked a switch. For the first time, Sandy noticed that in the center of the table was a large spiral much like the smaller version in Mistress’s office. Immediately, her already glazed eyes and hypnotized mind locked onto the spiral as it moved around… and around… and around…

Sandy was already so deep, and the spiral was taking her deeper, that she barely heard Jenny say, “We are ready, Mistress.”

Sandy stared at the spiral, feeling it plunging her deeper into hypnosis than she had ever been. The longing that she had felt for Mistress all day, the experience in the study, the induction with the smaller spiral, the bath, and now this all added up to cause a deep, all-encompassing arousal to claim her body, even as the spiral made an equally powerful claim on her mind. She held her pose and watched the spiral as it went around… and around… and around…

Sandy was so deep that she was barely aware of people entering the room. She was so fixated on the spiral – it so completely filled her vision; her mind; her world – that she saw nothing else, but occasional phrases of conversation, seeming much further away than they actually were, did manage to penetrate the deep hypnotic fog in which she continued to float. Through it all, she stared at the spiral…

“Wow, Catherine, you just have the best luck…”

Around… and around… and around…

“Every time I see one of your girls under like that it’s just so… erotic…”

Around… and around… and around…

“I can’t wait for the festivities to start – this one is just gorgeous…”

Around… and around… and around…

“And you really only found her on Friday? That’s amazing…”

Around… and around… and around…

“Once she’s yours will you loan her out once in a while…”

Around… and around… and around…

“My god, that look – she’s so deep…”

Around… and around… and around…

“I can’t wait to see what’s under that cape…”

Around… and around… and around…

“You say she submitted on the first night? That’s incredible…”

Around… and around… and around…

“So beautiful and so submissive – your luck really is astounding…”

Around… and around… and around…

“I’m so jealous – maybe I need to learn this hypnosis thing…”

Around… and around… and around…

Gradually, the chatter turned to other things, and Sandy heard the sounds of dinner – clinking utensils, plates being brought and removed, wine being poured. But none of that mattered to her – all that mattered was the spiral as it took her deeper and deeper into hypnosis; deeper and deeper into her arousal.

Eventually, Sandy could hear nothing. All of her capacity for sensation was channeled into her focus on the spiral in front of her, and the deep sexual need that was growing in her. The depth of her hypnosis kept her from moving, thus allowing her to maintain the pose that Jenny had set her in, but, Sandy knew, without the power of hypnosis, she would have collapsed to the floor, begging for release.

Sandy had no idea how long she remained like this. The spiral robbed her of the ability to be aware of time. She simply basked in her intense arousal and surrendered to her trance.

After quite some time, even this became difficult. Her mind had been so enraptured, so devoted to the spiral – so much so that all of her thoughts were of her obedience to the spiral’s constant pull. But now, even those thoughts became difficult, slow, sluggish. The spiral was slowing down and, just as it had before, her mind was following its lead. Finally, the spiral came to a stop and, at that moment, Sandy’s eyes closed and she sank into complete hypnotic oblivion – and complete erotic rapture.

Mistress’s voice suddenly filled that void.

“Sandy, it is time for the next step in your journey. In a moment, you will make a choice, and it will be a very important choice for you. Are you listening carefully?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl. When you come out of trance, you will see two objects in front of me. You must choose one. The choice is yours, but you can only have one. On my left will be a pendant – something you are already quite familiar with. As you know, with that pendant I can hypnotize you in an instant – take control of you. With that pendant, I can and will bring you to an intense climax with a single word. You’d like that right now wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy could hear the sexual need in her own voice.

“On my right, will be a collar. This collar is the same as the one that I make all of my slaves wear. Choosing this will make you my slave. You will submit your body and your mind to me, for me to use as I see fit – and you will only receive pleasure when I deem that you have earned it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“There is also a third option. When you awaken you will see Eve and Jenny standing next to a set of doors. You can leave through these doors. Eve will take you home and will, if you would like her to, bring you to the climax that you so desperately want. But, if you choose to walk through those doors, you will never see me again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Do not take this decision lightly, Sandy. The nature of your submission to me is at stake, and, whatever you decide, there will be no turning back. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Eve.”

With that, Sandy felt the cape that had covered her quickly pulled off of her shoulders, leaving her completely naked on the platform and, for the first time in quite a while, free from hypnosis. For a moment her head swam and she fought to remain upright – her arousal nearly causing her to buckle over on the platform.

Steadying herself as best she could, she looked at the scene before her. Eve had already moved away and was now standing, wearing a maid’s outfit identical to Jenny’s, next to what appeared to be a service door. On the other side of the door stood Jenny. Both women wore collars, and both women were almost painfully beautiful.

Sandy’s eyes then turned to the rest of the room. The dining room table was now completely bare – even the spiral that she had stared at for so long was nowhere to be seen. Sitting at the table, though, were twenty beautiful women dressed in elegant gowns. Behind each woman, kneeling on the floor, was another woman, although each of these women were naked except for their collars of various design. All of these women, Mistresses and slaves alike, were staring at Sandy who stood in the same pose that she had been holding throughout the dinner service. During the dinner service, though, she had been hidden beneath the cape. Now she was completely naked.

Sandy fought to hold her pose. She wanted so badly to cover herself. The eyes of these women – these strangers – were boring into her. Never before had she felt so utterly vulnerable and humiliated. Maintaining her pose – with her nipples jutting out for all of the women to see, and her need dripping from her sex – left her completely exposed; completely defenseless. The shame was overwhelming and it took all of Sandy’s will – and her desire to please her Mistress – to remain standing with her arms behind her back and her leg still posed seductively forward.

But what made it even harder for Sandy to remain in the position that her Mistress desired was the intense arousal that saturated her body and mind. Each of these women’s gazes seemed to be channeling erotic energy directly into Sandy’s being and now, without hypnosis to control her body, Sandy was finding it almost impossible not to drop to the floor in a desperate, writhing heap.

But she fought that urge, and continued to obey her Mistress.

Her Mistress! Sandy’s eyes eventually came to the head of the table – where her Mistress sat, looking across the table’s glassy, polished surface at the submissive woman who had just been released from trance.

On Mistress’s left, resting on the table, Sandy could see the pendant that had started her journey a few nights ago – although it now seemed like an eternity ago. In the soft light of the room she could see it sparkling ever so slightly – it’s graceful beauty hiding the immense capacity that it had for controlling Sandy; and for giving her intense sexual pleasure.

On Mistress’s right was the collar. It looked exactly like the ones that were around Eve and Jenny’s necks: solid black leather with a single ring on the front. The light reflected off of that ring, giving it a gleam that almost matched that of the pendant, and the leather had been polished to a brilliant shine of its own as well.

Sandy moved her eyes up from these objects to once again gaze upon her Mistress. Sandy noticed for the first time that Mistress had something in her hand: a riding crop! She was slowly, softly, using one hand to tap the crop across the palm of the other hand. Sandy had seen the crop in action on Eve’s body and, staring at it now, she felt a wave of terror mix with her arousal.

Sandy and Mistress simply stared at each other for several seconds – the hush in the room was palpable; the intensity of the situation charged the air around them; each of Mistress’s guests seemed to be holding their breaths in anticipation of what would happen next. The only sounds in the room were Sandy’s ragged, lustful breaths and the soft, insistent tapping of Mistress’s crop against her palm.

Finally, Mistress spoke.

“The time has come Sandy. You must choose.”

The thought of choosing the door never entered Sandy’s mind. Instead, she took the couple of steps necessary to reach the table, then climbed onto it. Remaining on all fours, she slowly, submissively, began to crawl across the long table towards the other end where her Mistress waited.

As she crawled past the dinner guests she could feel each set of eyes watching her – penetrating her as she moved slowly past each one of them – so close that they could reach out and touch her naked body if they chose. Covered in these lustful stares, Sandy felt her body wracked with still more arousal even as her mind raced as she tried to think about what to do when she reached her Mistress.

Which item should she choose? Ever since Mistress had called her earlier in the day she had felt an intense arousal that had been building steadily with each new experience. Her need for release was greater than anything she had felt on Friday night – greater than anything she had ever felt before, period. She knew that the pendant would give her the release that she craved.

And Mistress had told her earlier that she would never have to worry that her Mistress would abandon her – if she chose the pendant she knew that she would continue to experience countless nights of erotic hypnosis – having Mistress take control of her mind and body, building her arousal, and then subjecting her body to orgasms more intense than she had ever known was possible.

But then there was the collar. Sandy didn’t know all that that would entail, but she did know that it would involve more than simply pleasure – with the collar came pain. She had gotten a small taste of that pain when Mistress had clamped her nipples on Friday night. But those clamps had only heightened her experience – they had given her a whole new level of focus – leading to a greater level of erotic intensity when she was finally allowed to come.

But she had also seen Mistress crop Eve – had seen her flinch with each strike as the pain overwhelmed her. She had seen the welts that it left on her body – reminders of what Mistress was capable of.

But Sandy had also seen Eve cum. In fact, this slave, who was clearly capable of a level of sexual control and denial that Sandy could only marvel at, had lost control during the cropping and failed to count as her Mistress had commanded. That pain, as intense as it had been, had pushed Eve to the very precipice of her sexual limits, and the flood of her secretions in Sandy’s mouth had shown her the result of that ecstasy.

But with that ecstasy came a whole new level of submission, as well. Sandy had so willingly submitted to Mistress at every turn because she reveled in the lack of control; she found a sense of gratification in letting her mind go and simply following commands that fulfilled her like nothing else ever had. Would being a slave provide that same feeling? Would consciously obeying rather than simply yielding to overwhelming compulsion affect her in the same way? Or would it affect her more?

As Sandy continued to crawl along the table, giving each guest a thorough look at her naked and open body from a variety of vulnerable angles, she realized that that was, ultimately, the question that she had to answer. What was the nature of her submission? Did she want someone else to control her – to tell her what to do and to leave her no choice but to obey? Or did she want to freely, consciously give that control to another? To know that her actions were her own, and that she still strove to obey?

As she reached her Mistress, she knew what her answer was. Nevertheless, the implications of her decision were so overwhelming, that she paused for just a moment – collecting herself even as she became more resolute in what she was about to do.

Sandy stared at Mistress, keeping her eyes locked on the dominant woman’s even as she slowly began to bend her body forward. She didn’t let her gaze waver for an instant – she wanted Mistress to see her eyes, to see her soul, and to know that Sandy’s decision was complete and final.

Mistress stared back, her eyes gleaming – the crop still smacking her palm; looking cold and menacing. Sandy knew why Mistress was holding the crop – she didn’t want Sandy to be confused about her intentions – Mistress wanted Sandy to know that if she chose to be her Mistress’s slave, she would feel that merciless device on her own skin; she would be subjected to pain at her Mistress’s hand.

With all of these thoughts floating in her mind, Sandy bent still further until her face was mere centimeters away from the cold polished surface of the table. Still staring confidently at her Mistress, Sandy kissed the collar.

The moment her lips came in contact with the cool leather of the collar her eyes slammed shut and Sandy plunged into the deepest, most helpless trance that she had ever experienced.