The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sarah – Public Games

by Clare de Luna

Sarah’s trance felt different than her first trance so many nights ago. When Mistress had first hypnotized her that night, she had collapsed, going limp and falling into a deep hypnotic sleep. This time, she had not been told to sleep. She had simply been told to close her eyes. And she had obeyed.

As she drifted in trance, she imagined what she must look like to anyone in the restaurant who happened to look her way. They would see a young woman in a nice dress sitting still with her eyes closed. Could they tell that she had just submitted to a trance? Were they aware that the woman sitting next to her, whose eyes were also closed, was also hypnotized? Would they know that the third woman, the tall, beautiful, dominant woman, could command the two hypnotized women, and they would obey?

Sarah imagined that every pair of eyes in the restaurant were on her – witnessing her trance, leering at her helpless state and plotting to take control of her themselves. Though her eyes were stuck shut, her mouth had fallen slightly open as her own lust at these thoughts caused her to pant with the arousal that had been growing in her ever since the phone call from Mistress that had set these events in motion.

After thinking these thoughts for a while, and letting the arousal that they inspired infuse her body, she finally heard Mistress speak.

“I want both of you to remain deeply entranced, but open your eyes.”

Sarah did as she was told. Her eyes opened, but her vision remained hazy – she was hypnotized and finding it rather difficult to think clearly. She didn’t need to think, though, because Mistress’s voice quickly filled her mind.

“Go deeper… feel yourself falling deeper into trance… you can keep your eyes open… you can see the other people in the restaurant… they might even look back at you… go deeper for them… let them see what a hypnotized girl looks like… show them how entranced you are… go deeper… and deeper…”

Sarah could feel herself falling. Her eyes slowly, lazily, scanned over the room. There were people sitting and eating. Others were moving around, some waiters, other patrons who needed to stand up for one reason or another. The room was full of quiet energy. Except for the two girls in the back, in the booth. Sarah and Sandy were absent of energy. They were subdued and helpless, simply awaiting their Mistress’s commands so that they could obey.

“Go deeper… deeper and deeper… Sarah, you will soon find that you go so deep… that there is no need to think… or remember… simply obey… drift… relax… submit… and obey…”

Sarah did feel herself fall further into the trance. She was so deep that there was no need to listen to Mistress said to her – her words would enter her mind and she would obey – she didn’t need to be aware of it happening. She simply drifted on the cloud of her arousal, letting the thought of being a spectacle for the other patrons drive her wild with desire. She would let Mistress control her – and if Mistress decided that Sarah would perform further for her audience, Sarah would obey.

Snap!

Sarah blinked twice, and then felt her conscious mind come back to her. She didn’t remember everything that Mistress had told her – everything that she had programmed Sarah to do, but she knew that whatever it was, she would obey.

She looked around, feeling dazed, and noticed that the waiter was approaching. Still panting her arousal, she desperately tried to collect herself. She sat up straight from the slouched, relaxed position that she had been in, and tried to quell the intense arousal that was making it so hard for her to breath, let alone speak.

Sarah’s face burned as her blush deepened when the waiter arrived and served each of them an appetizer. Could he see her nipples jutting shamelessly through her bra and dress? Had he noticed the erotic flush that had covered her body? Did he know how utterly helpless and entranced she had been just seconds earlier?

When the waiter placed her plate in front of her, Sarah said, “Thank you,” and the words came out a bit louder than she had intended. Had he noticed? Could he smell her arousal? Could he feel the erotic tension that filled the booth?

If he could, he showed no sign of it. Sandy, once again, seemed to take on a new level of energy when he served her, and Mistress remained completely calm the entire time. Just as the waiter was about to leave, Mistress spoke to him.

“Our candle went out, would you mind relighting it?”

“Of course, Dr. Chambers.”

He pulled a lighter from his pocket and quickly relit the candle.

Sarah’s eyes immediately went to the new flame, as it flickered back… and forth… and back… and forth…

The throbbing in her nipples increased as she became vaguely aware of what had just happened: the waiter had just helped place her back in trance without even realizing he had done it. Did he notice the suddenly vacant look in her eyes? Had he seen her eyes lock onto the candle, allowing it to hypnotize her?

Sarah couldn’t determine the answers to these questions, because she had no way to look at the waiter. Her eyes were trapped by the powerful, hypnotic flame. She had just been utterly and helplessly hypnotized in front of the waiter, and there was nothing she could do about it. The flame enraptured her, overwhelming any fears that she might have about exposing her vulnerability.

She stared at the flame for some time, sinking deeper as it flickered back… and forth… and back… and forth…

Her mind slipped, once again, into a deep hypnotic haze. Mistress was speaking again, but there was no reason to think about what she said. Mistress’s commands would control her, her own thoughts about or even awareness of those commands were unnecessary.

Even the flame had faded from her awareness – all that mattered now was her own helplessness, and her Mistress’s will. She drifted, and let the trance take her. She surrendered. She obeyed.

Sarah felt as if she were floating. She was vaguely aware of eating – her appetizer most likely. Then, she sensed movement, perhaps her own. There was a door opening and closing, and her skin felt exposed. Hands were touching her, softly, lovingly. These sensations vanished, and the door opened and closed again.

Sarah looked up and saw her Mistress, but she was far away now. Those deep, hypnotic eyes were still visible, but Sarah yearned to be closer to them. In the deep haze of her mind she was able to make out Mistress raising one hand, and gesturing as though she were snapping – although she was too far away for Sarah to hear.

Sarah’s awareness suddenly came racing back to her. She was walking, although her sudden freedom from trance nearly caused her to topple over, as did the weakness in her knees as another wave of arousal spread over her entire body.

Sarah glanced around, trying to make sense of what had just happened – what she had been doing, and what she should do now. Sandy was just in front of her, holding her hand, guiding her through the restaurant. Sandy’s eyes betrayed just how deep in trance she was herself, yet she seemed to be responsible for making sure that Sarah was able to move through the space while hypnotized.

Sarah also became suddenly, frightfully aware that she was no longer wearing a bra! She was slowly realizing that Sandy had just taken her to the bathroom, helped her pull down her dress, and remove the undergarment. The pulsing arousal in her nipples was now clearly visible to anyone that looked at her chest as the rock hard buds pressed clearly against the fabric of her dress.

And people were looking at her. Were they staring at the lustful young woman who had just been stripped in the bathroom by her hypnotized friend and erstwhile lover? Or were they simply glancing towards the young woman who had just nearly fallen over? Were they staring at her with intense leers, wishing they had followed her and Sandy to the bathroom where they could command the two girls and try to steal them away from Mistress? Or were they simply concerned that she might have fallen? Did they now quickly avert their eyes because they were embarrassed by her wanton, needful look? Or were they looking away to try to save her from embarrassment following what they thought was mere clumsiness?

These thoughts almost caused her to whimper with the need that was now claiming her sex. She was grateful that she had been allowed to keep her panties, otherwise she feared that her juices might be dripping from underneath the hem of her dress.

Though she was no longer hypnotized, she was still grateful for Sandy’s help in guiding her back to Mistress’s table. The deep arousal that she felt, as well as the sense of disorientation, made it rather difficult for her to walk, and a great deal of her concentration was consumed with keeping herself under control, lest she let a lustful moan escape her lips.

When they arrived back at the table Sarah sat down first. Sandy withdrew Sarah’s bra from her purse, and discreetly handed it to Mistress, who quickly slipped it into her own purse. Sandy then sat down, so that now Sarah sat in the middle, trapped between her friend and Mistress. Their salads had arrived, and Sarah reached for her fork with shaky hands. Mistress looked at her with a hint of amusement on her face and allowed her to eat in silence for while. When Sarah was just about done with her food, Mistress finally spoke.

“How did you like that?”

“I… I don’t know… people were looking… I was so… I am so… my god this is hot!”

“Well then you should enjoy what I have planned next.”

Sarah looked at Mistress with wide eyes. What more could she do? Would Mistress allow things to escalate to a point where the ambiguity was gone? Would she make Sarah act in an openly erotic, sexual manner for the other guests?

She didn’t have long to contemplate these questions, though, as Mistress whispered to her: “Look at the candle again, Sarah.”

Sarah couldn’t help herself – her eyes went straight to the candle and instantly, she was trapped, and falling, once again, into a deep state of hypnosis.

The candle quickly sucked away her will to resist, if any will to resist even existed. Sarah knew that Mistress might make her do more things to embarrass herself. She knew that she would have no power to stop Mistress from putting her in overwhelming situations that she could not even fathom at this point. Still, she stared at the candle as it flickered back… and forth… and back… and forth…

The candle drew her down into hypnosis… robbing her of her will… forcing her to obey… opening her to Mistress’s commands… to whatever challenges and humiliations Mistress might have in mind… Sarah couldn’t resist… she could only feel the arousal burning through her… and stare at the candle… as it flickered back… and forth… and back… and forth…

Sarah continued to stare at the candle and let Mistress’s commands enter her mind once again. She was moving again, although she never left her seat – she was just shifting, pulling at something. She became aware of the sensation of the seat being in direct contact with the back of her legs and bottom and… her sex. The feeling of the soft velvet caused her sex to leak even more than it already had.

Sarah’s mouth had fallen open, and now she felt something being placed within it. Then hands closed her mouth. She drifted like this for some time, feeling cool air on her sex, and the soft, enticing velvet beneath it. The arousal that was coursing through her was becoming unbearable, and the feeling of the soft fabric of her dress rubbing directly against her nipples only spurred her on more. She could feel her body starting to softly, slightly writhe of its own accord as the arousal became more and more intense.

Snap!

Sarah blinked twice before realization caused her eyes to fly wide open. There was a wad of fabric in her mouth, and from the unmistakable taste of sex that saturated it, she knew that it could only be one thing: her own panties. She looked down to see that her dress was pulled up to her waist, leaving her dripping sex completely exposed. The long table cloth hid her from the other diners, but nevertheless, she felt an overwhelming sense of exposure that caused a slight moan to escape her throat, only to be muffled by the panties that were in her mouth.

Sarah looked back up and was horror stricken to see the waiter just a few steps away from the table, bearing a tray with their entrees. She had no time to remove the panties without him seeing them. She would have to keep them there while he served them!

She did her best to control her body, to keep the shuddering arousal from being too obvious. Though she managed to prevent herself from the slight undulating that had claimed her earlier, she still felt completely open to the waiter, as he was just a few feet away from her completely exposed sex, and her nipples were brazenly on display through her dress.

He served each of them their food. Both Sandy and Mistress offered a warm “Thank you,” but Sarah could only look at him and give a warm smile. She hoped that the presence of something in her mouth wasn’t as obvious as it felt to her that it must be.

The waiter stepped back and asked them, “Is there anything else I can get for you?”

Mistress made a point of looking in Sarah’s direction, which caused the waiter to do the same. It felt like he stared at her for an eternity before Mistress, with a wry grin, came to her rescue.

“No, thank you, I think we have everything we need.”

The waiter finally, thankfully, left. Mistress turned her attention to Sandy and said, “Sandy, I think Sarah here would like something stimulating while she eats her meal.”

Sarah suddenly felt Sandy’s hand slide under the table and begin to stroke and fondle Sarah’s exposed sex. This sent waves of ecstasy rocketing through her body, and try as she might, she couldn’t help but let a small moan escape her lips that not even the panties in her mouth could completely muffle. Sarah grabbed the edge of the table with both of her hands and closed her eyes as she desperately fought back the orgasm that was threatening to reduce her to a screaming, quivering mess right in the middle of the dining room. She was briefly thankful for the panties wedged into her mouth, as they gave her something to bite down on as the erotic energy coursed through her.

“Sarah, you don’t want to cause a scene, now, do you?” Mistress asked. “Why don’t you spit out your panties and start eating?”

With that, Mistress extended her hand in front of Sarah’s mouth, and the distraught young woman spit them out as discreetly as possible into Mistress’s hand. As soon as they left her mouth she began to pant with her arousal, fearful that someone might notice, but unable to control herself. Mistress, meanwhile, placed the panties in her purse with the bra before whispering to Sarah, “Why don’t you start eating?”

With hands shaking so violently that she could barely keep any food on her fork, Sarah began forcing herself to eat. Meanwhile, Sandy continued to stimulate her sex, driving her wild with lust and arousal.

Sarah felt as though she might was well be spread-eagle naked on the table, she felt so completely exposed. Was anyone in the busy restaurant aware that, sitting in their midst was a woman who was braless, pantyless, and had her skirt hiked up to her waist? Could anyone tell that her best friend was stimulating her sex, and that a powerful climax was threatening to send her into an uncontrollable sexual frenzy?

The entire meal was pure erotic agony as Sandy continued to play with Sarah’s sex until the hypnotized woman’s fingers were coated in Sarah’s juices. Sarah felt as though her entire body might combust with the passion that was raging inside of her. And what made it all so much more intense was how little she could express her lust – she already felt so on display that to allow any of the moans that she stifled to escape, or to thrust her hips into Sandy’s hand as her quivering thighs so desperately wanted to do would only increase her feeling of having everyone in the room staring at her and thinking that she was a wanton, sex crazed hypno-slut.

She finally managed to get the last bite of her meal down, at which point she turned to Mistress with a pleading look.

“Please, Mistress!” She whispered, though her need was clearly audible in the hiss that escaped her lips.

“Please what, my dear? Shall I let you cum? Do you think you can control yourself well enough to not make a spectacle?”

“I don’t… oh, please… please.”

“I think what you need right now, Sarah, is some desert. But first, I’d like you to look at the candle.”

Upon hearing those words, Sarah immediately turned to the candle and felt herself falling once again as the flame flickered back… and forth… and back… and forth…

She was so desperate for a respite from the erotic need and denial that she was experiencing that she let herself go completely, hoping that the trance could save her from losing control and screaming her ecstasy for all in the restaurant to hear.

So she focused on the candle, focused on its hypnotic power, let it enrapture her as it flickered back… and forth… and back… and forth…

Sandy’s hand stopped tormenting her at that moment, and this made it even easier for her to focus on the candle, on its flame flickering back… and forth… and back… and forth…

Soon, she was as deep as she had ever been – her own desire to escape the perceived gazes of the other diners was so intense that she plunged into trance like a cliff diver into water. The arousal, the need, the passion, were all still with her, but now her body and mind felt so subdued, so helpless, so out of control, that she could let those feelings boil within her without fear of showing them to the other people in the restaurant.

Once again, she floated in this state for a period of time that she could not determine. She was simply hypnotized and aroused, and those two concepts flowed through her mind, reinforcing each other as she went deeper and deeper and deeper.

Snap!

Her eyes shot open and she immediately focused once again on withholding the climax that was now perpetually threatening to erupt out of her.

In front of her was a small, simple ice cream sundae, only where there had clearly once been whipped cream there was now nothing, as though it had been scraped off of the plate. As Sarah was pondering this, she also noted that Sandy was no longer sitting next to her.

Then, she felt it. There was a hand on her sex and she felt the whipped cream being generously applied there; smeared all over the outer lips, and even worked a bit into the folds and inside of her. Then, that hand joined another one in pulling her knees apart. Now completely open, Sarah felt a tongue begin to lap at the whipped cream, licking her sex, driving her absolutely wild with lust, and fear at her impending loss of control.

Looking down, she could see her friend’s beautiful hair as her face buried deep into Sarah’s sex, lapping up the cream and sending erotic jolt after erotic jolt through Sarah’s whole body. Her nipples ached, and she desperately wanted to touch them, to pinch them and play with her breasts, but she didn’t dare.

Holding back her orgasm was so difficult now, and her breathing was so labored, that speech was impossible, so she could only turn to Mistress with pleading, desperate eyes. But Mistress’s face was merciless. Sarah’s hips were beginning to undulate of their own accord and it took all of her will power not to simply grab Sandy by the hair and use her face roughly to bring on the orgasm that she yearned for.

But then she glanced around the room. There were so many diners in the restaurant. Did they have any idea what was going on in this booth? Had they seen Sandy slip under the table, where she was now hidden by the table cloth? Could they tell that she was gradually losing control of her body? Did they know that she was about to climax harder than she ever had before, even harder than on Friday night?

All of these thoughts only spurred Sarah still further. The horror of losing control, of screaming out in passion in this public place, gave her the will to resist the orgasm, but it also caused her arousal to grow. This cycle seemed to spiral out of control, causing Sarah to experience a peak of erotic agony that she had never known to even exist. She wanted so badly to cum, but was so terrified to do so.

Once again, she looked towards Mistress in a desperate plea for mercy, but Mistress’s firm stare made it clear that Sarah would get no respite from her.

Then something occurred to Sarah – the candle. She had gone into hypnosis every time Mistress had told her to look at it. Maybe it could save her now.

She turned her eyes towards it, desperately wanting the flame to enrapture here again. She was depending on the candle to subdue her mind and, with it, her intensely aroused body.

But it had no effect. It was just a small flame, flickering as the air in the restaurant flowed around it. Sarah suddenly remembered the words Mistress had spoken what seemed like an age ago: “You can stare at the candle, but when its light goes out, you will surrender to your hypnotist.” The candle had no power on its own. It was Mistress’s will that hypnotized her. If Mistress did not desire her to be in trance, the candle could do nothing.

Now, with no means of slipping into hypnosis, Sarah was truly helpless.

She felt herself losing the battle to prevent climax – the feeling was building deep within her, and she knew that the point of no return was rapidly approaching. She couldn’t even look at the candle anymore, as her eyes were rolling up in her head with the overwhelming arousal that was pushing through her, growing more intense with every ministration of Sandy’s expert tongue.

Mistress leaned towards her and whispered, “I’m glad you learned the lesson of the candle. You will obey me, not some silly object.”

With that, she placed the nails of her hand at the top of Sarah’s thigh and drew them down her leg, lightly scratching the sensitive, quivering skin.

The scratch was soft enough that it wouldn’t leave a mark, but it was enough to push Sarah over the edge. A white hot radiance of pure pleasure flooded her sex and started to spread over every part of her body.

Frantically trying to control herself, Sarah closed her mouth as tight as she could, trying with all her might to withhold her screams. She also grabbed the sides of the table again, trying to steady her upper half while channeling as much of her erotic energy as she could into the lower half, where the tablecloth would hide her.

The effect of all of this was to almost bottle up her climax. The pleasure struck her, but had little outlet, so it simply stayed inside of her, scorching her with its intensity. Her chest was heaving as she struggled to take in enough air with her mouth shut so tight. Her whole body was shaking now, and she knew that if anyone looked at her it would be clear what was happening to her. Her only hope was that if she didn’t make any noise, she wouldn’t draw anyone’s gaze to her.

She held herself like this for as long as she could stand it. The ecstasy continued to build as Sandy’s tongue worked faster and faster, and hard and harder. The quivering, aching need to cry out began to shudder through her body, rising up through her spine, into her neck and shoulders, ready to burst out of her mouth despite all of her efforts to contain it.

Finally, it burst forth, but just as it did, Mistress grabbed Sarah and pulled her into an embrace, holding her in her arms as though comforting a crying woman. This sudden change was enough for Sarah to regain some semblance of control, and to stifle her moans once again. She was certain that her brief outcry had drawn some attention to Mistress’s booth, but Mistress’s actions had probably, hopefully, tricked them into thinking that Mistress was consoling a distraught woman who had just allowed her tears to escape, not holding a half naked woman locked in the throes of orgasm as her friend licked her whipped-cream covered sex.

The brief cry that Sarah had emitted seemed to unlock something within her. Finally, the waves of climax seemed to fade, rather than simply remaining trapped within her exhausted body. As the quivering in her legs slowly began to dissipate, Sandy’s attention to her sex also slowed. Eventually, Sandy was doing nothing more than tenderly kissing the insides of her thighs, and Sarah was lying back against the cushion of the booth with half-lidded eyes, reveling in the sensations that had just recently flooded her body and mind.

“Can I bring you anything else?”

The waiter had returned! Sarah had been so lost in her bliss that she hadn’t even noticed his approach. She tried to sit up and look as normal as possible, although she was sure that she looked disheveled, and the blush that once again covered her face might give something away as well. Fortunately, as she tried to collect herself, Mistress drew the waiter’s attention.

“No, just put the check on my account. Thank you.”

“I hope you enjoyed your evening, Dr. Chambers, and your guests as well.”

“Did you enjoy your evening?” Mistress looked at Sarah, who blushed even deeper at the sudden attention.

“It was wonderful!” Sarah exclaimed, realizing after she said it that the intensity of her response probably seemed quite odd to the waiter. He did not let on that anything was unusual, though, as he bid them goodnight and left the table.

Mistress then glanced quickly around the room before reaching under the table and tapping Sandy gently on the forehead. The hypnotized woman immediately slipped back up into the booth in a single smooth motion. Sarah was amazed that no one had noticed, but Mistress had timed Sandy’s return so well that she seemed not to have drawn anyone’s attention. Mistress handed Sandy a napkin, and instructed the entranced woman to wipe her face. She also instructed Sarah to lower her skirt, and Sarah thankfully did so.

Sarah blushed once again when she realized just how covered Sandy was in Sarah’s own juices. Sarah also marveled at how Sandy had remained hypnotized almost this entire time. Other than the very brief moment that Mistress had brought her out of trance so that she could, ironically, put her back under, Sandy had spent this entire evening floating in hypnosis, following Mistress’s commands.

Mistress broke Sarah’s line of thought when she declared, “It’s time to go.”

All three women slipped out of the booth, and Mistress took Sandy’s hand, leading the deeply entranced woman through the dim, busy dining room, as Sarah followed sheepishly behind.

As she passed each table, she couldn’t help but glance at the patrons. Did they know? Did anyone in the restaurant have any inclination whatsoever of what had transpired? Were they aware that she and Sandy had been hypnotized right in front of them? Did they realize that two hypnotized women had entered the bathroom, and one of them of them had removed her bra? Did they see that Sarah had interacted with the waiter while her own sex soaked panties had been stuffed in her mouth? Did any of them notice her distress as she tried to eat her dinner completely exposed from the waist down, and feeling the ministrations of her hypnotized friends’ hand on her sex? Was it possible that none of them had figured out that the woman in the booth had erupted into an earth shattering climax as her friend licked her sex? And that all of this had transpired just a few yards away while they had their meals in this classy restaurant?

Each time Sarah passed a table, she looked at the people seated around it, looking for some indication that they knew. Some leer, or knowing look that would indicate that they knew her for the kinky hypno-slut that she was. As her braless breasts bounced under the thin fabric of her dress, Sarah felt her highly sensitive sex continue to tingle as she looked around the room – the room that was apparently filled with elegant diners who were completely oblivious to the wanton acts of sex that had taken place in their midst.

When they exited the building, Mistress handed her card to the valet. Sarah waited for a moment, not sure what was going to happen now. As the valet stepped away to find the car, the three women were alone, and Mistress took this opportunity to speak to Sarah.

“You have a choice to make, Sarah. Sandy here needs to go home. She can leave with me, just as she came. Or you can take her home. If you take her home, though, she will come out of hypnosis as soon as you pull up to her building.”

Sarah stood in stunned silence. She had not expected this at all. She looked at her hypnotized friend, standing next to Mistress with those glassy eyes – the vacant stare had returned in full force. Sarah wanted her so badly. But she knew that that look, that expression of complete surrender, would leave her if Sarah took her home.

This night had been too perfect. Sarah couldn’t risk ruining it by finding out that Sandy didn’t want things like this to happen between them anymore or, even worse, to find out that she didn’t want to see Sarah at all anymore. The sense of dread that she had experienced for the past few days didn’t return – Sarah felt certain that this would not be the end of the story with Mistress. But the fear flooded her once again.

With tears in her eyes, Sarah whispered, “You should take her home. I don’t want anything to ruin this night.”

Mistress looked down at Sarah and, with a stern voice, said, “I’m not surprised.”

“Will she remember what happened tonight?” Sarah asked.

“Until you are ready to face certain parts of yourself that you are currently too afraid to face, she will only remember tonight as a hazy, hypnotic dream.”

The valet then pulled Mistress’s car around, and Mistress helped Sandy into the passenger seat before walking around to the driver’s side. Without another word she drove away, leaving Sarah alone with tears running down her face and a cold breeze blowing across her naked sex.