The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sandy – The Altar

by Clare de Luna

The next time that Sandy was able to collect a conscious thought, she was naked, cuffed and collared. The cuffs one her wrists were bound together behind her back, and a chain connected the cuffs on her ankles, limiting her movement.

She was vaguely aware that she was in her Mistress’s home once again. She could faintly recollect entering the large house, being stripped and collared, bathing, having her hair dried and styled, and being led back through the house by a leash. Then, a single loud snap had brought her out of the trance that she had been swimming in since her encounter with Mistress back at the office.

As awareness returned, she took in her surroundings. She was once again in the large room where, just five days earlier, she had given herself to her Mistress and received her collar. Once again, the room was full of Mistresses and their slaves – this time even more so. The room was much darker this time, though – the only light came from an array of candles set up on the stage.

The stage was different, too. The large X frame was nowhere to be seen. Instead, there was a single large stone block resting in the middle of the stage with the shorter end facing the audience. Surrounding the block was a semi-circle of candles in tall candle-holders. The back of the stage was also filled with sconces and candleholders, so that the stage had a soft but intense glow.

But most of that glow was focused on the block in the center – making it look less like a simple stone block, and more like an alter.

Sandy was observing all of this from the back of the room, where she stood, her feet hobbled, and her collar attached to a leash. Standing just in front of her was Eve, who was also naked except for a pair of heels and her own collar. Sandy could only see Eve’s back, though, as the beautiful woman was also facing the stage.

The other women in the room were chatting amongst themselves. There was a palpable energy in the room as everyone present seemed abuzz with anticipation. Sandy looked towards the altar and felt her heart begin to race. The burning in her sex seemed to smolder with the same intensity that kept each of the candles lit, and she knew that her nipples would be on display to any of the guests who chose to gaze upon them.

Suddenly, a hush fell over the crowd. Sandy looked towards the stage, and there, at the very front, stood her Mistress. An audible gasp escaped Sandy’s lips as the sight of her Mistress overwhelmed her, and caused her arousal to grow.

In a booming voice, Mistress declared, “Let us begin. Eve, bring the slave to the altar!”

Sandy felt at a tug on her collar as Eve used the leash to lead Sandy forward. With each short, hobbled step, she could feel her arousal increasing as she moved closer and closer to her Mistress. The eyes of every woman in the room followed her as she moved down the dark aisle that separated the audience, and gradually entered the circle of light that surrounded her Mistress.

When she arrived at the foot of the stage, Sandy noticed that in the shadow that the altar cast in front of the stage was some kind of device that she couldn’t quite make out. This thought only briefly flitted across her mind as she hurried to kneel before her Mistress, awaiting her next command.

“Eve, prepare the slave.”

Eve, who had disappeared from Sandy’s view while she stared at her Mistress, returned holding a small bowl. First, she removed Sandy’s leash and unhooked her cuffs. Then, she dipped her hand into the bowl, and then began to run her hands through Sandy’s hair, pulling the hair back and leaving her beautiful face completely exposed. Next, she began to caress Sandy’s naked breasts, covering them in a thin layer of oil that caused them to glisten in the candlelight. Her painfully erect nipples now shone with light that almost seemed to emanate directly out of them, and the light that reflected off of her breasts filled Sandy with an erotic energy. After her breasts were covered in the substance, Eve proceeded to coat her back and arms, then her sides and stomach.

Mistress commanded, “Rise!” and Sandy stood.

Eve then proceeded to cover Sandy’s bottom and sex in the oil, before working her way down her legs. When she was finished, Sandy’s entire body was covered in the oil. As the light reflected off of the shiny substance, she seemed to become one with the candlelight. Her every move now caused the light to reflect in different patterns – she was a part of the light, a vessel.

It was time for her to be placed on the altar.

While Eve had been coating Sandy in oil, her Mistress had stepped behind the altar. Now she indicated that Sandy was to step onto the stage and lie on the altar, with her head nearest her Mistress, while her feet and sex would be closest to the audience.

Once Sandy had lain herself on the altar, Mistress drew the glistening woman’s arms over her head. Attached to the altar were several metal rings, and Mistress used those rings to attach Sandy’s arms to the altar. Each arm was bent over the side of the stone, and then attached so that her arms were angles slightly away from each other.

The size of the altar was such that it only supported Sandy down to her bottom – her legs were not on the altar. Initially, she struggled to find a comfortable way to balance, but Eve soon solved this problem. She grabbed each of Sandy’s ankles, and used the cuffs to attach them to the base of the altar, one at each corner. Sandy then felt a pair of straps being fit around her knees, which were soon chained to the altar as well.

Sandy now lay helpless on the altar – her legs bent and spread wide, exposing her sex, which rested right at the edge of the altar for all of the audience to see. The constant quivering of her sensitive inner thighs was plain to see as her glistening skin caused each ripple of flesh to shine, like a tangible beacon of Sandy’s ever growing desire for sexual release.

Meanwhile, her body was pulled taught on the altar – her shining breasts danced in the light as each ragged breath betrayed her arousal, and her flat stomach steadily rose and fell as the intense need inside of her pulsed up and down.

Sandy was doing her best to control herself, but her arousal had grown so great as she had been placed upon the altar – a sacrifice for her Mistress’s pleasure – that a needful whimper escaped her lips with each breath. She looked up at her Mistress, who smiled down at her – her own face looking radiant in the candlelight that swirled around them both.

Sandy then felt Mistress move, and soon found her vision to be taken from her as a blindfold was placed over her eyes. Now even more helpless, Sandy’s whimpers became soft, erotic moans.

She lay like this for several moments, before she finally heard her Mistress speak once again in the same booming voice that had so filled the room before.

“Jenny, bring the initiate to the altar!”

Sandy heard footsteps approaching from across the room. She assumed that these belonged to Jenny, who was most likely wearing heels similar to the ones that were on Eve’s feet. But she could also faintly make out the sound of bare feet padding on the floor. Mistress’s voice filled Sandy’s ears once again.

“Jenny, prepare her.”

Sandy could hear some kind of motion taking place very nearby, but was unable to determine exactly what was going on. Eventually, she heard a quick intake breath very close, and moments later, Sandy felt her own sex quiver as she could suddenly feel warm breath against her sex! Sandy’s head began to move from side to side as the sensations that this caused drive her wild with desire.

Over her moans, Sandy though she heard a sudden soft buzzing, and immediately after this sound began, she heard a loud, surprised moan. But even more than hearing it, she felt it – the quick exhalation of air, on her exposed sex. This mysterious person’s breathing was increasing in its speed, as Sandy could feel short bursts of air on her sex – pushing her higher and higher into her aroused state; each breath feeling like a thrust into her sex, although lacking the tangibility necessary to bring her to climax. Instead, it only increased her frustration – a frustration that Sandy delighted in as it signified her sacrifice to her Mistress.

As her arousal grew, Sandy began to thrash in her bonds, her body betraying itself as her need for climax made it difficult for her to control herself. She arched her back and thrust her oil covered breasts into the air. While in this position, she suddenly felt two clamps bear down on each nipple – the sensitive nubs protesting wickedly even as the pain caused Sandy’s arousal to spike once again. Soon after, Sandy felt a chain lying across her chest, between her breasts – she knew that this chain connected the nipple clamps that were now causing her so much simultaneous hurt and pleasure.

With her mind still swirling in the flood of recent sensations, Sandy didn’t even notice the rustling sound that preceded the flogger that now came down on her sensitive flesh, causing pain to sear over her belly and breasts. “Thwack,” it came down again, and then again. Sandy cried out, as the merciless device filled her heat – both painful and sexual.

The flogger continued to fall on her naked flesh – sometimes on her chest, sometimes on her stomach, sometimes on her inner thighs. All the while, the throbbing in her nipples continued, and the fast, frantic breath on her sex spurred her on. Sandy could feel the heat radiating off of her skin as her own sweat mixed with the oils that anointed her body. She could only imaging the image that the audience members had before them – her naked body bound to an altar, someone kneeling between her legs panting into her sex, nipple clamps trapping her glistening breasts, while Mistress’s flogger repeatedly punished her oiled body.

As she imagined this, all Sandy could do was let out a long, agony filled, arousal drenched moan as her need for climax simply grew and grew.

Without warning, the flogging stopped. Mistress’s voice filled the air once again, rising above Sandy’s own desperate wails of erotic desire.

“Now, let us take the final step in the ritual before we proceed to the sacrifice.”

With that, Sandy felt a hand begin to remove her blindfold. Despite the intense variety of sensations flooding Sandy’s body, she did her best to regain a modicum of focus as she prepared herself to look towards her own sex and see who it was that was driving her so wild with nothing but a need filled, panting breath.

But when the blindfold came off, Sandy’s eyes never had a chance to look down. Hanging in the air above her, spinning slowly – the light of the candles refracting off of its surface in a kaleidoscope of colors and patterns that immediately trapped Sandy’s attention. Her moans persisted, but even as the urgency of her arousal grew, the moans grew steadily fainter as Sandy’s mind and body relaxed. She awaited her Mistress’s words, but knew, even before they began, that there was only one possible outcome.

When Mistress’s voice finally did enter her mind, Sandy was already deeply under her spell.

“Look at the crystal. Feel yourself falling into it. Feel your eyes unable to look away. Feel your thoughts slowing down, becoming mine to command. Are you falling for me?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy heard her own voice utter these words, but could make out another voice echoing them as well.

“Go deeper for me. Feel yourself falling deeper and deeper as the crystal spins slowly back… and forth… and back… and forth…”

Sandy did feel herself falling. The crystal was drawing away her will, making her an open vessel to her Mistress’s commands. As open and exposed and helpless as her body was, lying chained to the altar, her legs spread and her hopelessly aroused body glistening in the candlelight, her mind was quickly becoming even more powerless. The pendant was drawing her deeper and deeper.

Mistress’s words no longer rang in her ears, they simply entered her hypnotized mind.

“Sandy, I want you to begin a chant. I want you to chant ‘My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.’ Begin now.”

Sandy could faintly, on the very edge of her ever diminishing consciousness, hear her own voice, ragged and saturated with arousal, repeating her Mistress’s mantra over and over.

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

At a command from her Mistress, Sandy’s conscious mind stopped listening to the commands that her Mistress was giving. She just focused on the crystal before her, letting its gentle motion back.. and forth.. and back… and forth… draw her further and further into its hypnotic grip. All the while, she repeated the chant.

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

A sudden “snap!” awoke Sandy. The crystal was no longer in her field of vision, but she had been so deep that she didn’t even notice that it was gone. As her awareness returned, she felt her whole body seething with arousal that had somehow, impossibly grown more intense.

Still, she continued her chant.

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

As she said these words, she realized that she was finally able to look down at the person between her legs, whose breathing had grown still faster and more intense – almost frantic.

Sandy’s eyes moved down. She was able to see her own body, the candle light glowing off of the oil that had now mixed with her sweat, giving her a remarkable sheen. The set of nipple clamps still claimed her engorged, rock hard nipples, and the chain between them also glowed in the candlelight. Her entire body was heaving with the need that coursed through her, and her trapped legs quivered as the climax that seemed impossibly, desperately near, and yet maddeningly out of reach raced through every nerve ending in her body.

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

And there, between her legs, her mouth just inches away from Sandy’s dripping sex, her own body glistening with oil and sweat, her breath driving Sandy further and further into the clutches of uncontrollable desire, knelt Penny.

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

The sight of her boss in this position overwhelmed Sandy with desire and need. But still, the look of panic in Penny’s eyes kept Sandy’s thoughts rooted on the situation before her. Penny was clearly aroused – the need in her breath and in her eyes seemed just as intense as the need that Sandy felt. But there was something else in her expression as well: concern.

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

Sandy suddenly realized – Penny was concerned for her. Her boss was unaware of just how desperately Sandy wanted all of this. Penny’s protective nature made it impossible for her to not want to intervene, to keep Sandy from the pain and helplessness that she was experiencing.

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

But before Sandy had the opportunity to say anything; to assure this protective woman that everything was okay; to tell Penny that she was reveling in everything that was happening to her, a new sensation robbed Sandy of all ability to speak – even her ability to repeat her mantra.

A flood of burning, searing pain suddenly seemed to splash down on Sandy’s impossibly sensitive breasts and stomach – several burning droplets of sheer agony fell on her, causing her to cry out as the heat of her torment overtook her.

Sandy could no longer keep her eyes locked with those of Penny. She screamed in the agony of the sensation that had just taken her. But she also threw her head back as the sheer ecstasy of it all overtook her. She could no longer think of Penny, she was nothing but a vessel for pure pleasure. She was finally at her absolute peak of sexual arousal. A worthy sacrifice on her Mistress’s altar.

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

A soft tongue plunged into Sandy’s sex and this new stimulation took her over the edge. As Sandy felt her climax engulf her, she lost the ability to think anything except for two short phrases that were burning into her mind.

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”