The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Jenny – New Directions

by Clare de Luna

At first, I had no idea what I should do. I was still a bit dazed from coming out of my own trance, and now to find Eve, my mistress, the woman who had been dominating me for over a year, under the hypnotic spell of a powerful, dominant hypnotist was more than I could handle. I just stared at her blank, passive face in complete disbelief.

And in a complete state of arousal. Images of our first night together flashed through my mind – she looked so helpless, so vulnerable. Even the flush in her cheeks from crying that night was now mirrored by the flush of Eve’s current arousal. I felt a huge wave of emotion and desire wash over me as Eve’s limp hand continued to float steadily higher and higher as she listened to Mistress Catherine’s commands.

“That’s right, let your hand go higher, so that you can escape the hypnosis of the pendant. The pendant that has captured your gaze. The pendant that makes your eyes so very, very heavy.”

Eve’s eyes were, indeed, looking very sleepy. Each time she blinked, she seemed to struggle to force her eyes open again, and they only seemed to open part of the way. That lidded look only added to her sense of vulnerability, and thus added to my own arousal.

I suppose I should have awoken her at that point. No one had noticed that she was in trance, as everyone seemed to be paying attention to the slave on stage, whose own expression was similar to Eve’s. In fact, as I glanced around the room, I noticed that Eve was not alone – a few other women’s hands were floating steadily higher as they stared in rapt attention at the stage. The only difference was that all of these women were slaves – none of the other mistresses seemed to be falling under Mistress Catherine’s power.

On stage, the young slave’s hand was floating into the air, and her eyes were locked onto the pendant.

For a brief moment, my own eyes started to lock onto it again. The allure of falling back into trance – to once again knowing that feeling of being under Mistress Catherine’s spell – was intoxicating. I enjoyed being dominated so thoroughly, and Mistress Catherine was easily the most powerful woman I had ever encountered. The arousal that I had felt in witnessing Eve had only made me more susceptible to the temptation.

But it was also Eve’s state that gave me just enough strength to resist. I still wasn’t sure what I should do, but somehow I knew that going into trance wasn’t the answer. I had to see how the situation with Eve would play out. At the time, I told myself that I was protecting her, but I think it actually had more to do with how erotic I found her submission to trance to be. I wanted to see her go under, and see what might happen to her while she was hypnotized.

I had turned away from the stage and was staring at my mistress once again. Her own vacant stare was hypnotic in its own way, and I soon found that I didn’t want to turn away. Seeing Eve’s heavy, aroused breathing combine with her powerless expression caused my sex to simply burn with desire. My nipples had grown so hard and sensitive that the corset I was wearing was painful against them, and I imagined that Eve’s arousal was probably causing her to feel the same way – if she was even aware of such things in her state.

I continued to hear Mistress Catherine speak from the stage.

“Higher, and higher. Feel your hand grow lighter and lighter, which makes it okay for your eyes to grow heavier and heavier. Sleepier and sleepier.”

By now, Eve’s hand had floated straight up into the air, and her eyes were heavily lidded, barely remaining open. She looked so helpless, so vacant, and so turned on that I could barely control myself. I wanted her more than I had in several weeks – all of the passion that we had been missing seemed to hit me all at once at that moment.

Mistress continued to speak.

“Now, your hand can’t float any higher – can’t get any lighter. But the hypnotic pendant is still there. The hypnotic pendant that you must resist, is still making you feel sleepy – is still trying to hypnotize you. There is only one way to escape its hypnotic pull. Only when your eyes are closed, when you have surrendered to the feeling of sleep that is descending upon you, can you escape the hypnotic pendant. Let your eyes close. Continue to feel the lightness in your hand and the heaviness in your eyes as you let yourself slip into sleep.”

I watched as Eve seemed to be struggling slightly – her eyes fluttered a few times. But as Mistress Catherine assured her that falling asleep would free her from the pendant, her eyes finally fell closed for good.

I was utterly spellbound – and utterly turned on. Eve – my mistress – was sitting in the middle of the club completely, helplessly hypnotized. Her eyes were closed, her face relaxed and passive, her hand floating in the air. I simply stared at her for quite some time, until I heard Mistress Catherine speak again.

“Good, you have escaped the pendant by falling into a hypnotic trance.” At this statement, Eve seemed to twitch slightly then, with a sigh, seemed to relax further. “Go deeper. Let yourself go. You have already allowed yourself to become hypnotized, so enjoy it, relax and go deeper. The only thing preventing you from sinking completely under hypnosis – from falling completely under my control – is your hand, still floating lightly above you. But when I touch your forehead, your hand will fall once again, and you will let go completely.”

I began to wonder what would happen to Eve now. Had Mistress Catherine noticed that she was entranced? Would she come into the audience and send her deeper? I turned towards the stage and saw that, for now, Mistress Catherine was focused on the young slave kneeling on the stage. Slave Linda, like Eve, had her hand straight in the air above her, and her eyes were closed. She, too, looked utterly helpless – and, if her nipples were any indication, she, too, was deeply aroused.

The pendant was gone, and Mistress was standing behind the young woman. Without any hesitation, she reached her hand around and tapped the entranced woman on the forehead. Slave Linda immediately went completely limp – her hand fell to her side and her body collapsed. She fell backwards into Mistress, who caught her and lowered her to the floor.

With slave Linda now lying comatose on the floor, Mistress Catherine turned to look at the audience. After looking around for a few moments, including a long glance in our direction, she turned back to slave Linda, placing her hand on the young woman’s leg.

“I am now speaking only to the hypnotized woman whose leg I am touching – all other hypnotized women should simply continue to float in trance until I touch their foreheads.”

Mistress Catherine then focused all of her attention on the young slave on stage.

“Now slave Linda, when I snap my fingers, you will come out of trance having no memory of what has transpired since I first showed you the pendant. You will believe that you successfully resisted my attempt to hypnotize you, although you will still follow my commands. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” I could just make out Linda’s sleepy reply from my seat.

Snap! Mistress Catherine brought Linda out of trance. The young woman sat up, blinked a few times, and then smiled a wide smile. Mistress Catherine spoke again.

“Congratulations! You resisted my trance. I’m sure that will make your Mistress happy.”

“Yes, Mistress Catherine. I’m sure it will.”

“You’ve proven yourself to be quite obedient. I was impressed with your will to obey your Mistress rather than to fall into my trance. Some others in the audience weren’t so lucky, though.”

Linda looked out into the audience and, seeing a few women with their eyes closed and their hands in the air, gasped in surprise.

“Now, I am going to send these women deep into trance, and then command them to come to the stage. I would like you to make sure that they are able to get onto the stage safely. They will be very sleepy and lethargic, so you must be careful to guide them. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Linda seemed all too happy to comply, and her breathy responses and flushed appearance made it clear that all of this was turning her on as much as it was turning me on.

In the meantime, Mistress Catherine stepped off of the stage and made her way into the audience.

There were three other women who had fallen under Mistress Catherine’s spell – their submission made clear by their hands floating in the air – as if they were school-girls raising their hands to get their teacher’s attention. The hypnotist made her way to each one of them, one by one. Each time, she would touch the slave on the forehead, and the slave would immediately go completely limp – her hand falling and her body simply letting go. Then, Mistress Catherine would kneel next to them and whisper in their ears. Moments later, each girl would open her eyes and slowly, lethargically, walk to the stage, where Linda would help her up the steps.

Eventually, Mistress Catherine arrived at our table.

“What’s this? My, my, my. It’s not uncommon for slaves to unwittingly fall under my spell. But a mistress? This is quite unusual.”

I just stared up at Mistress, utterly enraptured by her beauty, her power, her dominance.

She stepped towards Eve and tapped her on her forehead. Eve reacted just like the other women had: her hand dropped and her entire body went utterly limp immediately. Unlike the other women, though, who had been kneeling at their Mistress’s feet, Eve was in a chair, so when she went limp, she fell dangerously forward.

I reacted immediately, catching my mistress as she collapsed out of her chair and into my arms. I was cradling her and looking down at her completely relaxed face when Mistress Catherine spoke.

“Ah, now it all makes sense.”

I looked back up at her and, once again, I could feel her power radiating out of her – only to penetrate me and leave me completely spellbound.

“I had noticed when I first came over here that you were kneeling quite casually – not exactly the way a good slave would do honor to her Mistress. And now you interfere with another Mistress’s actions without a direct command from your own Mistress?”

I struggled to speak.

“B-b-but she can’t… sh-she would have fallen…”

“I wouldn’t have allowed her to hurt herself, and you should know better than to presume that you can make better decisions than a Mistress. It seems that you have been poorly trained.”

“I…” I had no idea what to say. I felt tears start to fill my eyes as I thought about how I had just let Eve down. Here, in front of all of these Mistresses, I was showing everyone what a disobedient and lazy slave I was. I knew that they would see this as a reflection on Eve. I couldn’t stand the thought of it, so I spoke up in Eve’s defense as best I could while still under the powerful, withering gaze of Mistress Catherine.

“Eve is a wonderful Mistress. She is training me quite well, it’s just…”

“It’s just that she has succumbed to a trance that was only supposed to ensnare submissive women.”

I didn’t know how to respond, so I hugged Eve’s sleeping form closer to me, trying to protect her, as I stared up at Mistress Catherine, who spoke once again.

“Tell me, slave, how did you become this woman’s submissive.”

I slowly, hesitantly, told Mistress Catherine the story of that night when Eve had discovered the bondage porn on my computer.

“I see,” Mistress Catherine said when I had finished my tale. “And did your girl friend here – Eve – ever ask to dominate you?”

“Yes. She was so turned on by what she saw and she…”

“What she saw was one woman dominating another. How do you know that the dominant role was what caused her so much arousal?”

“Well, she… she dominated me.”

“Yes, but if your story is accurate, you pulled her on top of you. You called her ‘mistress’ before she had ever given you any indication of how she thought things would go.”

Now, tears started to slide down my cheeks as, for the first time, I started to reevaluate that night – that night that I had relived in my mind so many times was suddenly taking on a whole new meaning. Why had Eve seemed so startled when I called her Mistress? Had she assumed that I would dominate her? But if that was the case, why hadn’t she said anything?

Mistress Catherine interrupted my thoughts.

“I suspect that Eve here only played along, dominating you, because she knew that that’s what you wanted. Let me ask you something, have you found being Eve’s slave to be fulfilling?”

“Yes, I love her very much.” I practically sobbed the words.

“That’s not what I asked. Are you happy with your relationship – and with your sex life?”

“I… I don’t…” I was clutching Eve’s sleeping form to me quite tightly now, crying uncontrollably. I loved her so much, and I didn’t want to face what Mistress Catherine was implying.

Mistress Catherine continued.

“I imagine that she slipped into trance this evening because, for the first time since she saw those videos in your dorm room, she saw a chance to experience what she wanted. She wanted to be dominated, and now, she will be.”

That last comment spurred me to action. The events of the past few minutes had left me shaken and emotional, almost helpless in my tears, but the thought of Mistress Catherine taking Eve from me was more than I could bear. I began shaking Eve frantically, imploring her to “Wake up!”

Slowly, she seemed to regain consciousness. She blinked her eyes a few times, looking stunned. Even amidst the overwhelming emotions and confusion that I was feeling, I couldn’t help but feel arousal continue to course through me as I saw Eve’s helpless face – looking more powerless and erotic now than it had even while she was in trance.

As awareness slowly returned to her eyes she continued to blink, and then to look up at me. Moments later she looked around room and then suddenly sat bolt upright. She looked at Mistress Catherine with panic in her eyes as she muttered, “Wha… what is… why am I…”

“You were hypnotized, my dear. You watched my performance a little too closely, and went under, just like a few other submissive women in the audience.”

“That’s… that’s impossible… I couldn’t…”

“But you did, my dear. And I’m going to hypnotize you again.”

“No!” Eve climbed to her feet now. She was a bit unsteady, but still did her best to stand as tall and erect as possible as she commanded, “Slave, get up, we’re leaving.”

“Why would you leave when you are finally getting what you want. If you stay, I will dominate your mind and body, finally allowing you the sexual satisfaction that you’ve been craving.”

“I won’t hear another word of this. Jenny, let’s get out of here.” Eve tried to say these words in as commanding and powerful a voice as she could muster, but the deep flush of embarrassment and arousal that covered her body, as well as the wavering in her voice made her statement sound discernibly meek. I could hear some members of the audience snickering at Eve’s attempt at bravado.

Still I stood and followed Eve as she did her best to stride proudly out of the theater. Before she had taken a few steps, though, Mistress Catherine calmly moved in front of her and, in one smooth motion, placed both of her hands on the sides of Eve’s face, firmly gripping her head and tipping it back so that she stared up at the tall, powerful, dominant gaze of the hypnotist.

Eve gasped, and her hands flew to Mistress Catherine’s wrists as though to pull her hands away, but before she could do anything, Mistress Catherine’s booming voice filled the entire auditorium.

“Look into my eyes, Eve, and feel my power – my dominance. This is what you want. You can lie to yourself no longer – you can feel my power wrapping around your body and your mind. You can feel yourself letting go. You can feel yourself submitting to me.”

I felt Mistress Catherine’s power just as strongly as Eve seemed to – I couldn’t move; I couldn’t intervene. I feared that I was watching Mistress Catherine steal Eve away from me right before my eyes, but was simply powerless to stop her.

Eve’s hands still gripped Mistress Catherine’s wrists, but now they were just barely hanging on as they slowly became more and more loose and limp. Eve was staring at Mistress Catherine with a look of shock on her face – and the flush that had crept over her before only grew deeper as her body was clearly responding to Mistress Catherine’s words.

“That’s right, Eve, this act of yours is over – you’ve wanted to feel the power of a dominant Mistress for quite some time, and now that you have, you know that you cannot resist. You cannot look away. You don’t want to look away. You only want to submit to me.”

Mistress Catherine began to push Eve down slightly, causing her knees to bend as she was slowly lowered before her Mistress. Her hands let go of Mistress’s wrists completely now, and fell limply to her sides.

“That’s right, submit to me. Kneel to me, as you’ve longed to kneel before a Mistress for so long. Feel yourself finally stepping into the role that suits you best. Feel yourself experiencing the sensations that you’ve wanted to know. Feel yourself yielding – your mind falling under my spell even as your body responds to my power.”

By now, Eve was on her knees, kneeling limply. She was only still able to remain erect because Mistress Catherine still held her head in her hands, tipping her head so that Eve’s eyes could look up at the dominant hypnotist that loomed over her and continued to command her.

“Feel yourself letting go, Eve. Feel yourself giving in to what you’ve always wanted. Feel yourself falling into hypnosis again; falling into submission again; falling under my power again.”

I could see that Eve’s eyes had become glazed once again as she gaped up at Mistress. As distraught as I was becoming, that helpless look still caused my sex to flare with a passion that I hadn’t felt in quite a while. I was drawn to Mistress Catherine’s power, and I was drawn to Eve’s helplessness. And yet I was afraid of what was happening – afraid of losing the woman I loved.

With a final command, Mistress Catherine’s dominance over my lover seemed complete and, despite my intense arousal at the scene playing out before me, I cried out in anguish as Mistress Catherine’s latest induction came to a close.

She declared the word “Sleep!” as if she were channeling all of her power as a hypnotist and dominant into that single phrase. As she did so, she removed her hands from Eve’s head.

Eve, the love of my life, my own mistress, submitted – her eyes slammed shut and she collapsed into an awkward heap on the floor.