The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Jenny – Salvation

by Clare de Luna

As I saw Eve give in to Mistress Catherine, my mind was bombarded by equally powerful sensations of hot, burning arousal, and deep, crushing despair. Standing over Eve, Mistress Catherine seemed to radiant power with such intensity that I didn’t, even for a moment, blame or resent Eve for yielding. I knew that there was no resisting the full, focused power of Mistress Catherine’s will.

But seeing the love of my life under the spell of another woman – a woman who seemed intent upon dominating her – was devastating. Though I knew that it wouldn’t work, I saw only one last chance for me to continue my life with Eve.

I dropped to my knees, crawled to Mistress Catherine, and began to kiss and lick her shoes as I begged through my tears – and my arousal.

“Please, Mistress Catherine. Please don’t take Eve from me. I can’t bear the thought of losing her – of losing our life together. Please, please, just let us go.”

I could feel the gaze of every woman in the room staring at me – penetrating me. They were watching me humiliate myself before Mistress Catherine – and their eyes seemed to stimulate every nerve in my body. My sex ached as I subjugated myself, publicly, before the beautiful and dominant hypnotist. Mistress Catherine stared down at me for only a moment before she spoke.

“My dear. There is no need for tears. I would never try to break up two women in love even if it were possible. But there is one thing that you’re begging for that I cannot grant. I cannot let the two of you go. You wouldn’t really want that, would you?”

It took me a moment to collect myself. I had stopped worshipping Mistress’s feet, and instead I knelt before her with my arms tightly behind my back and my breasts jutting forward. A wave of relief had washed over me when I heard Mistress promise not to take Eve from me, and the arousal that I had been feeling could now blossom uncontested throughout my body. Finally, I collected myself enough to respond.

“Yes, I would. I love Eve, and I don’t want to be without her.”

“Yes, I can see that. But that isn’t what I asked you, now, was it? Do you really want to continue the life that the two of you have been living?”

I was a bit confused, and struggled to find an answer.

“Let me ask you this, Jenny, have you been a proper, obedient slave?”

I knew that I couldn’t lie to Mistress.

“No. I have been very bad lately.”

“And why is that?”

“I don’t know. I want to please Eve, and I feel bad when I disappoint her. But somehow, I just can’t motivate myself to do what she asks of me sometimes.” Now, my tears returned.

“Have you ever been a good slave?”

“Yes. In the beginning I obeyed without question.”

“And did you ever do anything to disappoint your Mistress during this time?”

“Yes. I once broke a glass.”

“And how did she respond.”

“She punished me.”

“Was the punishment severe enough?”

“I… y-yes… I think so…”

“The next time that you handled the glasses, were you extra careful – did images of your punishment enter your mind.”

“N-no.”

“Was this around the time you started to become disobedient?”

“Yes.”

“This is why I cannot simply let you and Eve go. You have been disobeying her because, for all of the love that the two of you share, neither one of you is really getting what you want – what you need. And the reason is really quite simple: you are both naturally, deeply submissive. Eve surrendered to my hypnosis because she has wanted to be dominated ever since she saw that pornography of yours. You have been disobedient because Eve’s submissive nature makes it impossible for her to truly give you all of the submission that you crave.”

“Well then what is going to happen to us?” I was becoming upset again.

“You will both become my slaves.”

Those words seemed to reverberate throughout my entire body. I suddenly felt an arousal driving itself into me that was unlike anything I had ever felt before. This was a feeling that went beyond physical sensation – I was aroused on an emotional and mental level that I didn’t know existed.

“I can see that this prospect pleases you.”

“Yes, Mistress. I want us both to be your slaves.”

“Well, then, you must help me to get Eve in touch with her submissive side. Will you do that?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. First, you must remove your clothing – I want my slave girls naked when possible.”

I quickly removed all of my clothing. On the one hand, I was mortified – Eve and I had always kept our sex games private. Now, I was stripping off my clothes in an auditorium full of people, all of whom were staring at me and watching me obey the commands of a dominant hypnotist whom I’d only just recently encountered.

On the other hand, all of this just caused me to become more aroused. As I removed my brazier, my breasts were finally free, and my nipples could jut out proudly – my arousal making them hard and sensitive.

Finally, I knelt once again before Mistress, but this time I wore nothing but my collar. Mistress looked down at me with an expression of displeasure.

“I wanted you to remove all of your clothing.”

“But, I have, Mistress.” I started to become anxious as I didn’t understand what Mistress wanted from me.

“Remove your collar, too.”

“But, that is a sign of my submission…”

“That is a sign of your submission to Eve. You will not be her slave anymore. I will collar you when I think you’re ready for it. Until then, you are to be naked.”

I knew that I could only obey. I unbuckled the collar from my neck and placed it on the floor, as if as an offering, at Mistress’s feet.

“Good girl,” Mistress rewarded me with her praise, “now, I will need you to fall into hypnosis. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes, Mistress, please hypnotize me.”

“Very well. Close your eyes.” I did as I was commanded.

“You cannot open your eyes. They are stuck closed until I command otherwise, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” I didn’t even bother to check whether or not I could open them. With each command, a new wave of arousal crashed over me, so I simply obeyed.

“Now, I can see that you are very aroused. Is that true?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Feel that arousal grow. More. And more. And more.”

My breathing was becoming ragged at this point. I didn’t feel hypnotized – and there really hadn’t been any induction. But feeling Mistress command me – feeling her power envelope me – was turning me on, so I was becoming more and more aroused.

“Feel your nipples getting harder and harder. Feel your skin becoming more and more sensitive. Can you feel that?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I just managed to croak out the words as my arousal continued to build.

“You want to touch yourself, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” My whole body was yearning for any kind of contact, any kind of release.

“But your hands will not move until I command it.”

I immediately knew that this was true. Obeying Mistress was turning me on so much – if she told me that my hands would not move without her command, then I would not move them.

“But even without touching yourself, you are getting closer and closer to orgasm, aren’t you?”

It was true. I could feel the release surging within me, desperate to escape.

“Feel it grow. Feel your need getting more and more intense.”

My chest was heaving with my arousal now, and my hips were rocking back and forth, as if making love to an imaginary lover. Mistress Catherine was driving me wild in a way that I couldn’t comprehend. I still didn’t feel entranced, but obeying her felt so good, that it was impossible not to.

“Feel it build. More and more. Do you want release?”

“Yes, Mistress. Please!”

“Only when I command it. For now, I want you to focus on your arousal – arousal that grows in knowing that you cannot open your eyes; you cannot move your arms. You are helpless. You must follow my commands.”

“Yes, Mistress.” I could hardly speak. My body yearned for release with such an intensity that forming words was becoming almost impossible.

“Your helplessness fuels your arousal. You are growing closer and closer to orgasm.”

As Mistress made these assertions, I could feel them become true. I still felt free of hypnosis, but that didn’t matter. Mistress’s voice was just so strong, so powerful, that I felt compelled to obey it, and with this obedience came pleasure. I wanted to respond, but at this point I couldn’t manage to speak. All that came out were desperate moans.

“In a moment, I will allow you to have the orgasm that you crave so desperately, but you must continue to obey me. Do you understand?”

I moaned loudly as I shook my head, “yes.”

“Now, my dear, that isn’t good enough. You must respond when your Mistress asks you a question. Now obey me, and respond. Do you understand?”

I knew that if I didn’t respond, Mistress would keep me in this state – right on the verge of orgasm, but unable to reach full climax. I so desperately wanted to cum, but those erotic feelings were making it so difficult for me to form words as my whole body seemed lost in sensations of overwhelming pleasure and need.

But I had reached this point through obedience, so I did everything I could to focus and obey. Between deep, lustful gasps, I managed to whisper, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl. You’ve taken an important step in your submission. Now, open your eyes… and orgasm NOW!”

As my eyes opened, I saw the pendant floating before me. Immediately, my eyes locked on to it and, just at that moment, Mistress’s command to orgasm overtook me. I knew that the pendant was hypnotic – that just looking at it would send me into trance. I also knew that Mistress was giving me release – no, commanding it.

My mind and body let go simultaneously. The intense pleasure that had building within me as a result of nothing more than my submission exploded through me, erupting throughout my body, causing my hips to buck and my sex to squirt my erotic juices all over my legs and all over the floor – coaxed out of me without a single bit of physical contact or stimulation. At the same moment, my mind, so overwhelmed with pleasure, succumbed to trance immediately and completely – the pendant filled my gaze and even as my body quaked in pleasure, my eyes were locked on the sparkling thing in front of me, and all pretense of control raced out of me.

In that single moment, I felt the very thing that I had longed to feel for so long – that Eve had tried so hard, but had been unsuccessful at giving to me. I was completely and utterly controlled and dominated – at the mercy of someone else’s will.

Even as all of this cascaded upon me, the sensations were even more intense for the knowledge that, soon enough, Eve would feel this too – that we would feel it together.

I have no idea how long the orgasm continued to take me, nor how deep I sank into Mistress’s trance, as my mind became unaware of such things – I simply obeyed, submitted, and felt pleasure until finally, Mistress gave me a new command.

“Sleep!”

I crumpled to the floor. The final thing that entered my mind as I gave in completely to my Mistress’s control was my head coming to rest on the stomach of Eve, who still lay, utterly entranced, on the floor.