The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sandy – Lessons

by Clare de Luna

“I think we’d better stop there,” Jenny said to Sandy.

“Huh… what? Oh…” Sandy replied, suddenly coming back to the present. She had been so enraptured by Jenny’s story that she had practically forgotten where she was.

“You aren’t really focusing much on the dishes – some of them aren’t even completely clean. Mistress won’t have that. For your own sake, I think I’d better just let you focus on the task at hand.”

“What, no. It’s okay. I can focus.”

“I don’t think so. If your nipples are any indication, my little tale has been very arousing for you, and you clearly are not yet trained well enough to endure arousal while still remaining productive. Besides, I’m not the best one to tell the rest of the story anyway. As I said, Mistress put me in a pretty deep trance. I have some vague memories of what happened after that, but until Mistress brought me out of trance, those memories are more a dreamy fantasy than they are a coherent chain of events. Anyway, let’s hurry up and finish the dishes. We need to get started on making lunch.”

The two women continued their work, quickly wrapping up the dishes and then moving on to preparing lunch.

They served Mistress in her study, and as Sandy came around the desk to place the plate of food before her, she glanced down. There, kneeling between Mistress’s legs and pleasuring her Mistress’s sex was Eve!

Sandy marveled at this revelation, not because she was surprised by Eve’s submissive act, but because Mistress’s behavior gave absolutely no indication of what was happening. As Sandy and Jenny left the room, Mistress ate her food calmly, as though nothing out of the ordinary were happening.

When they had left the room, Sandy couldn’t help herself – she had to ask Jenny about what she had just seen.

“Oh, that’s nothing out of the ordinary,” Jenny replied. “Mistress enjoys sex as much as her slaves do, but unlike us, she doesn’t have to wait for someone to allow her her pleasure. You’ll learn soon enough that pleasuring Mistress is one of our most important jobs around here.”

“But, she looked so ordinary – if I hadn’t seen Eve, I wouldn’t have even realized what was happening.”

“Yes, Mistress’s control is incredible. Believe me, Eve is an expert at pleasuring a woman, and Mistress was quite aroused just now.”

“I wish it were me between her legs.”

“Of course. We all do. Servicing Mistress is an honor.”

“And you and Eve aren’t jealous of each other?”

“Not at all. We are both submissives – and servicing our dom is one of the most satisfying things that we can do. I know that Eve loves me, and I her, and rest assured, we still have plenty of sex with each other. But servicing Mistress is different – it is almost like worshipping at an altar.”

“So, will I get a chance to service Mistress?”

“Eventually, when you’re ready. Pleasuring Mistress is something that must be earned. That’s why she was so stoic while we were in there. You have not yet earned the right to see Mistress’s pleasure. I can assure you, she is a ravenous, passionate woman when she chooses to be. But in front of a new slave, she won’t show her own pleasure at all and, as I already said, her control is amazing.”

“What do I have to do to earn that honor?”

“Well, first, you must prove that you are able to satisfy a woman. From what I understand, you’ve already made quite a bit of progress in that regard.”

Sandy blushed as she thought about the night that she had spent with Eve, and wondered if it bothered Jenny at all that Eve and Sandy had had sex.

As if reading her mind, Jenny continued, “Don’t worry – I’m not jealous of the time you’ve spent with Eve. She was obeying Mistress’s command. We’ve both been with many women since we’ve been slaves here. If Mistress commands it we must obey.”

“So do you think I’ll get to pleasure Mistress soon?”

“Well, you must also pass her test.”

“What test?”

“It’s different for every slave girl. But you’ll know it when it comes – it’ll be something that will really test your limits, in one way or another.”

Sandy became quiet. Despite the soreness that she still felt from her time on the altar, she was beginning to feel her sexual need growing once again as thinking about all of this was turning her on intensely. Still, the thought of some kind of test frightened her. What if she failed? What if Mistress would become displeased with her? What if Mistress would no longer want her?

Sandy continued to turn over these thoughts as she and Jenny proceeded through the day. They both cleaned the house, dusting and vacuuming each room – a major chore in a house as large as Mistress’s. Then they prepared dinner.

Once again, they served Mistress in her study. This time, though, Eve was not pleasuring her Mistress. Instead, she was sitting in the chair on the other side of the desk, and she and Mistress were poring over a set of documents that were laid out on the desk’s surface.

As they had done before, Sandy and Jenny served Mistress’s food and then turned to go. As she did this, though, Sandy was once again left to marvel. Mistress and Eve were clearly doing some kind of business work. They were discussing various ideas and referencing the documents in front of them. The dynamic between them was that of two business women having a meeting to discuss some important matters. Sandy was shocked to hear Eve even contradict Mistress at one point as they discussed some specifics of part of their business plan. But, rather than punish her, Mistress actually agreed with Eve!

There was no way to tell, Sandy thought, that Mistress and Eve’s relationship extended beyond anything but their business relationship. Except for one key detail. Throughout their exchanges, Eve was naked and wearing a slave collar. The sheer incongruity of it all both confused and aroused Sandy with equal intensity.

When Sandy and Jenny had left the room, Sandy had a host of new questions.

“So, what on earth were they doing in there?”

“Conducting business. I don’t know the details of what they’re working on, but it’s not uncommon for them to catch up on some of their work during the weekend.”

“So, Mistress and Eve work together?”

“Yes. Don’t you remember, when you called to book Mistress that first time, it was Eve that answered the phone. She is Mistress’s lawyer, and also helps out with other work around the office.”

“Eve’s a lawyer? But, she’s a slave!”

“So are you, but you haven’t quit your job, now have you?”

“No, I guess not.”

“And have you thought about quitting your job?”

“No, that never crossed my mind.”

“Nor would Mistress want you to. When Eve and I became Mistress’s slaves, she was delighted to hear that Eve was in law school. In fact, she even helped to pay for her to finish. When she finished, she hired Eve immediately.”

“Hired?”

“Yes. As weird as it might sound, she pays Eve for her legal services.”

“But Eve lives here – what does she need a salary for?”

“Well, she’s able to save most of it since she doesn’t pay to be here. Eve was willing to forgo the salary, but Mistress insisted. She’s very adamant that we not lose our ambitions as a result of being slaves – she has no interest in dependent parasites. She wants her slaves to be successful in their professional lives.”

“But how can Eve, I mean, isn’t it hard to be a slave and lawyer at the same time?”

“Let me ask you this – how productive have you been at work lately?”

“Oh, I had a great week – I feel like I’ve never been more productive.”

“Exactly – when you are getting the fulfillment that you need as submissive, you are better able to focus and be productive in your professional life. Mistress knows that and encourages it.”

“I guess it works out really well for her to have Eve, then. Knowing that you’ll always have a productive lawyer on your side must be nice.”

“But she doesn’t know that. Mistress has made it very clear to Eve that she is under no obligation to work for her, and that her role as a slave is in no way dependent on her working for Mistress. In fact, when Eve first finished law school, she interviewed with several different firms before deciding to work for Mistress. Mistress made the best offer, and she is very well connected, so it was the best opportunity for Eve at the time, but that is no guarantee that she’ll work for Mistress forever.”

“This is all so… overwhelming. I mean, I was shocked to hear Eve actually disagree with Mistress in there.”

“Eve was just doing her job. She wouldn’t be a good lawyer if she didn’t point out possible legal issues in Mistress’s work, now, would she?”

“So does Mistress keep work and home life completely separate, then?”

“Well, yes and no. She would never use her role as Mistress to negatively impact either of our careers, and she has made it clear that we will never be punished for our professional decisions, even if they are not to her benefit. That doesn’t mean, though, that she isn’t willing to dominate us even when we’re working. She hypnotized you at work yesterday, didn’t she?”

“Yes.”

“So you see, the two aren’t totally separate.”

“Yeah, I guess not. Besides, it’s not like most lawyers consult with clients while naked and collared.”

“You’re exactly right.” Jenny laughed a bit at this comment.

“So, you mentioned your own career. So, does Mistress pay you for being her maid?”

“No. That is something that Mistress expects of her slaves – just as you will not be paid for your services today. But she did pay me for all of the art that you see hanging on the walls – and she paid quite a bit. But even with my art, she does not expect any favoritism on my part. I once had a piece in an auction that Mistress wanted, but she was outbid.”

“And she didn’t get mad at you?”

“On the contrary, she was quite proud of me for being so successful.”

“This is all just so much to take in!”

“I know. It was overwhelming to me, as well. But enough of this. It’s time to get you prepared for this evening.”

“What is going to happen to me this…”

Sandy never finished her sentence, as her attention was suddenly drawn to a pocket watch that Jenny had drawn out of her uniform.

“Good girl,” Jenny said, as Sandy continued to stare at the watch. “Watch the watch, see it swing back and forth… and back… and forth… feel yourself falling into trance. Trance brings you so much pleasure.”

Sandy felt her mind slowing down and her body relaxing.

“Relax, and watch the watch... Let go of all of your questions… There is nothing to think about except the watch... Let the watch take away all of your concerns... Let the watch take you into hypnosis…”

Sandy felt herself swaying slightly as she stared at the watch.

“Follow the watch… let it guide you… let it take you where it wishes…”

The watch suddenly seemed to recede from Sandy’s vision, so she followed, walking on lethargic, shaky legs, she followed the watch as it moved away from her, swinging back… and forth… and back… and forth… the entire time.

Deep down, she knew that her Mistress was not holding the watch. But she also knew that Mistress wanted her to succumb. Knowing that her Mistress could control her like this – without even being present; by simply having her slave show Sandy the hypnotic watch, caused her sex to flare to life, and the soreness that she felt there from last night’s activities only sweetened the sensation.

With her arousal rising, she continued to follow the watch. She was already too far entranced to know where it was leading, or even how long she followed it. Eventually, though, it stopped moving away from her, and seemed to simply hang, swinging back… and forth… and back… and forth…

Sandy continued to stare at the watch. There was the sound of running water, but she simply stared, watching the watch swing back… and forth… and back… and forth…

She smelled a soapy, yet soothing smell, and allowed it to relax her further as she stared at the watch, which swung back… and forth… and back… and forth…

She then felt hands guiding her body. She stepped into hot, soothing water, before being slowly lowered into that water. As the water engulfed her lethargic body, she felt bubbles caressing her skin, as a deep layer of foam caressed her shoulders and breasts, which weren’t completely submerged.

The heat from the water seemed to fuel the heat that was building within her, as her submission to her hypnotic trance placed her further into submission to her Mistress. The watch had stopped swinging – it was simply hanging from a hook in the ceiling, but she still stared at it – it had become a visual symbol, a focal point, for all of Mistress’s control, and Sandy placed all of her attention upon it as she allowed her mind to sink deeper… and deeper… and deeper…

Hands continued to attend to Sandy, occasionally pulling parts of her slightly out of the water as she felt the grime of the day’s chores being washed from her body and hair.

Still, she stared at the watch, letting herself surrender, even as the gentle touch of the hands made her body feel more sensitive – more desperate for touch.

Then she heard a voice that instantly became the most important sensation in her world – even the watch seemed to recede from her immediate focus. Mistress was speaking to her!

“Good girl, Sandy. I see that you’ve gone nice and deep for Jenny, haven’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy sighed the words as the presence of her Mistress took her even deeper – her power taking control of Sandy and removing any last traces of resistance that might have been there.

“You can close your eyes now, Sandy. Just close your eyes and relax.”

Sandy felt a hand on her warm, wet hair, gently stroking, running fingers through her soft locks, soothing her, and drawing her deeper into hypnosis.

“Go deeper. Allow all of the sensations that you feel – the water, the bubbles, the arousal,” Mistress paused at this word, letting it impact Sandy’s mind completely, “let them all pull you further into your trance. Feel your conscious thoughts fading… you are drifting… into hypnosis… deeper and deeper into hypnosis… deeper and deeper into sleep…”

Sandy was slowly becoming less and less aware of individual sensations. The warmth and the arousal were coalescing into a single sensation of desire. Her arousal grew as her trance deepened, both spurred on by Mistress’s powerful, hypnotic voice.

“Feel your mind giving in, becoming more and more hypnotized… feel yourself falling deeper… and deeper… and deeper… until there is no reason to think anymore… and when there is no reason to think… you will simply sleep… sleep… sleep…”