The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Penny – Perspective

by Clare de Luna

As the meeting came to an end, Penny stood up and wanted to bolt out of the room. Unfortunately, that was simply impossible. Her bosses clearly wanted her to stick around and talk with some of the business owners in the room. Mistress held back, not trying to engage Penny in conversation, but several others approached her to congratulate her on the quality of her presentation.

One man, in particular, walked up to her and began to speak.

“That was quite the show you put on, doll.”

Penny struggled to smile and act interested in what he had to say. This was particularly difficult, however, as the man seemed more interested in staring at her breasts than in having an actual conversation. This would have been annoying under the best of circumstances, but now, perceiving herself to be naked as she was, Penny felt herself desperately wanting to get away from him and speak to someone else.

At the same time, though, she felt her sex responding to the very notion that this man was blatantly ogling her breasts without having any idea that, to her eyes, those breasts were exposed. As unerotic as his leer might have been – the irony of Mistress’s dominance once again caused Penny’s arousal to increase, making it hard for her to even understand the words that the man continued to speak.

“Listen darling, there’s no reason for you to be nervous anymore. Your presentation is over.”

“Huh?” Penny tried to regain her focus.

“Well you’re red as a beet still. You can relax now, honey.”

“Oh, oh yeah, of course. It’s just going to take me a bit to unwind.”

“I’ll bet it will.” The man’s leer became even more blatant as he clearly seemed to be picturing Penny naked and, probably, in a compromising position. What would he do if he had realized how close Penny had come to giving in to her desires and submitting to Mistress in front of them all?

Suddenly, Mistress intervened, saving Penny from any of the man’s further comments.

“You did quite well, Penny.”

“Thank you, Mis… Dr. Chambers.”

“I imagine your friend here was right – you probably need to unwind, don’t you?”

“Yes. Very much.”

“Well, I’ll do what I can to distract everyone while you slip out. I’m sure you have quite a celebration waiting for you, though, if you’re patient.”

Penny was struck by how normal this conversation would sound to anyone who might hear it, yet Penny knew that, between the two of them, Mistress was giving Penny a very explicit set of commands.

As she knew she would, Penny obeyed. Mistress called for everyone’s attention and, as she did so, Penny slipped out of the board room. As she did so, a strange sensation took her – it was as if a complete set of her clothing simply wrapped itself around her. By the time she was in the lobby, she could see and feel all of her clothes once again. She wasn’t at all surprised to feel her panties almost completely saturated with her juices.

Now that she was free of everyone’s intent looks, Penny felt a certain sense of relief but, with it, came a new kind of struggle. It would be so easy to let herself slip and give into her need now that she was under so much less pressure, but she still had to control herself until she was in the privacy of her own office. Struggling to get her weak legs to work, she made her way to the other side of the office suite.

Sandy greeted her with a smile – once again, Penny noted that as happy as she looked, she really seemed as though she needed to get some sleep – and asked, “How did it go?”

Penny wanted so badly to just get into her office, but she also knew how much effort Sandy had put into the whole project, and she felt that she owed her hard-working assistant some feedback.

“It went great, Sandy. Thank you so much for all of your help. At one point I was nearly snowed over and I couldn’t have gotten through that without you.”

“You’re welcome, Penny. It was my pleasure!”

Penny’s mind briefly drifted back to the sight of this beautiful young woman, chained to the altar, her body oiled, her nipples clamped, hot wax dropping on her as Penny licked her to orgasm. Shuddering as this image fueled her already dangerously hot arousal, Penny simply cut the conversation short.

“I really need to get some other work done now. Please make sure that I’m not disturbed.”

“Sure thing.”

Penny entered her office and closed the door.

She knew better than to masturbate – Mistress surely had plans for her, and would be furious if she had already achieved release. But now, at least, she didn’t have to hide her lust. Dropping into her chair, she covered her mouth with the arm of her suit jacket and let a deep, longing moan ring out from her throat. Her other hand reached for her breasts, alternating squeezing each one, hoping that this might take some of the edge off of the raging need that flowed through her. When this only spurred her on more, she moaned again and stamped her feet in frustration.

Still, it felt good to not have to bottle it all up.

She suddenly sat upright when she heard the phone ring. She had asked Sandy to make sure she wasn’t disturbed, which meant that this could only be one person: Mistress.

“Hello?” Her voice was shaky.

“You did very well, my dear, on both fronts.”

“What fronts?” Penny’s heart rate grew even faster at the sound of Mistress’s voice.

“Well, first, let me congratulate you as a business woman. I have already assured your boss that I intend to make use of your company’s services, as did almost all of the other business owners who were at the meeting. You truly gave an outstanding presentation and rest assured, I would not allow your submission to me to influence my decision. I made this decision because it is the right decision, and for that you should be proud.”

“Thank you, Mistress.” Two weeks ago this news would have had Penny on top of the world. Now, though, all she could think about was the erotic fire that threatened to consume her, and the awareness that the woman she was talking to was the only one who could allow her the release that she craved.

“And the other front, of course, was your ability to control yourself in the face of what I imagine were pretty affecting circumstances.”

“Yes, Mistress. That was by far the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.”

“How did you feel?”

“I was so embarrassed, and so afraid that I would give in. But I was also so aroused. I still am. So aroused. So very, very…” Finally able to express herself, Penny suddenly found it difficult to stop. “God, Mistress, please. Please, I need to cum! I’m begging you, please… I need it… I will do anything… I’ll be your slave forever…”

“Enough! You will have release when I choose to give it to you. Now, get a hold of yourself, and listen very carefully to my commands.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny felt tears threatening once again, but did her best to control them.

“First, place me on speaker phone. You will need your hands free.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny did as commanded.

“Good. Now undress, except for your heels and your hose.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Again, Penny did as she was commanded, removing all of her clothes except for her thigh-high hose and her black heels.

“Now, I want you to open your bottom drawer on the right side of your desk.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny did as she was told, only to gasp when she saw what the drawer contained. Somehow, the drawer was now full of various bondage equipment. For a moment, she wondered how this was possible, but then she remembered – Sandy had access to her office.

“First, I’d like you to put on the bit-gag.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny reached for the device and placed the bit in her mouth. Then after struggling just a bit with the straps, she fastened the gag in place, silencing herself.

“Now, I’d like you to place the clothes pins on your nipples.”

Unable to respond, Penny simply did as she was told. Her nipples were still a bit sensitive after having been clamped for so long a few days earlier, but she placed the clothes pins on them nonetheless.

As she did so, Penny was struck by just how deeply submissive her actions felt. It was one thing to allow someone to dominate her – to take control and force her into bondage. But to place herself in bondage so willingly touched something deep inside her.

“Now, Penny, I want you to clear off your desk – completely.”

This took a few moments, but Penny was always so ordered in her work that it wasn’t nearly as long a process as it might be for several other business women.

“Are you finished, Penny?” Penny grunted in the affirmative.

“Good. Then I want you to remove two more items from the drawer: the blindfold and the handcuffs. Once you have those, I want you to sit on the edge of your desk that is closest to the door, and make sure you are facing the door.”

Again, Penny obeyed.

“Now, spread your legs wide, so that your ankles are on the desk, and your legs are straight.”

Penny was quite flexible, so she was able to balance just on the edge of the desk, with her legs almost in splits on either side of her. This left her dripping wet sex completely open and exposed to anyone who might enter her office.

“Now, place the blindfold over your eyes.”

Penny was careful to maintain her balance while she slipped the blindfold over her eyes, cutting off all vision.

“Now, for the final piece of the puzzle, I want you to lock your hands behind you using the handcuffs.”

Again, Penny was very careful not to fall as she placed herself in the final piece of her bondage.

“Now, I don’t want you to fall, so arch your back and rest your hands on the desk behind you.”

Penny was grateful to be allowed this source of stability, but was also aware of how this position caused her to thrust her clamped breasts forward even more than her usual submissive kneeling posture did. It also forced her head back slightly, making her appear, to anyone who might enter, completely open, available, and helpless. The fact that she had placed herself in this position, and had locked these devices of bondage on herself, only added to these feelings.

As these thoughts floated through her arousal soaked mind, she couldn’t help but moan into her bit-gag. The earlier events of the day combined with this new set of humiliations were too much to bear – Penny’s heart was pounding in her chest as her desperate need to submit to climax claimed her. At that moment, she knew, she would obey any command that Mistress gave if it would allow her release.

But Penny soon realized that release was not Mistress’s immediate plan. Instead, the words that came over the speaker phone had an entirely different effect on Penny.

“Penny, I want you to listen to me very closely… I want you to picture the pendant that I’ve used to hypnotize you in the past... think of nothing else... just imagine the pendant…”

With the blindfold in place, allowing only darkness to fill her vision, it was quite easy for Penny to imagine the pendant, dangling before her.

“Now, as you imagine the pendant, see it start to spin… first one way… and then the other…”

Penny imagined what it would look like, its glistening surface, the different colors, flashing into her eyes, so beautiful, so entrancing…

“Spinning one way… and then the other… this pendant is more than your imagination… see the pendant… in the darkness before your eyes… see it before you… spinning… first one way… and then the other…”

It was true – she could see the pendant. The blindfold made it impossible to for her to see anything else, but the pendant was before her, holding her vision, dazzling her with its colors, with the flashes of bright light, with its slow motion as it spun first one way… and then the other…

“Stare at the pendant, Penny… and know that you cannot look away… no matter which way you turn… the pendant is all that you see… all that you want to see… as it spins first one way… and then the other…”

Penny knew what was happening, she knew that she was falling into hypnosis once again. But this time she didn’t crave it – she didn’t want it to pull her out of the anxieties of her submissiveness. She submitted to the trance because it was what Mistress wanted. Knowing that she was obeying her Mistress made her feel good – it added to the flame of arousal still burning hot within her.

“Let yourself go, Penny… feel your body respond… feel your mind let go… feel your arousal grow… feel your mind submit… feel your desire for climax build… feel the hypnosis taking you… taking you… deeper… deeper…”

Penny felt herself fall into hypnosis, going deeper and deeper…

“Snap!” Penny heard the sound over the speakerphone.

And then the pendant was gone. She could feel that she was still in the same predicament as before – in the same position on her desk, with her nipples clamped, her hands cuffed behind her, and her mouth trapped in the bit gag, wearing nothing but her hose and her heels. The darkness before her proved that she still wore the blindfold. The painful arousal still coursing through her proved that she was still completely at Mistress’s mercy. Penny held her pose and awaited Mistress’s next command.

But no commands came. The phone was silent, and Penny simply remained in this position for quite some time. She felt her whole body begin to shake, and a thin sheen of sweat began to form over her skin as her desperation grew.

How long she remained in that position she had no idea, but it felt like an eternity. Finally, she heard the sound of the door opening, and then closing. She heard someone walking towards her – someone who walked with strong, commanding steps.

Then, she felt powerful, yet feminine hands on her skin, beginning at her throat and tracing slowly, so slowly, so agonizingly slowly, down her body – over her throat, between her breasts, over her stomach, only to teasingly withdraw just above her sex. Penny couldn’t control herself, she moaned and whined desperately.

Then she felt the hands on her again – this time starting at her knees, which were still covered in her thigh-high stockings. Once again, the hands moved with deliberate, maddening slowness, allowing Penny to feel all five fingers of each hand move from her knee, past her stocking and onto her bare flesh; slowly gliding closer and closer to her yearning sex, only to pull away just millimeters away from the parts of her that she most wanted touched.

Penny was moaning uncontrollably. She wanted nothing more than to beg her Mistress for release, but the gag prevented her from doing so. Instead, she thrust her chest out as wantonly as she could, hoping that her offering would convince Mistress to allow her the release that was more important to her than anything.

Though her current position limited her movement, Penny nonetheless could feel her body as it started to reveal the depths of her desire for release. Her stomach and upper torso began to gyrate, moving both sensuously and desperately, and her head began to toss from side to side as the pure, intense, erotic agony pierced her. No flogger, no riding crop, no hot wax, could ever be as difficult to endure as this – Penny’s entire world was becoming fixated on her desire for orgasm.

But the hands never touched her sex. Instead, they began tracing up her sides, sending shivers throughout her already quaking body. They eventually reached her breasts and began to circle them slowly, filling her still further with need. Around and around the hands went, occasionally brushing against the clothes pins affixed to her nipples, causing them to move and send otherworldly jolts of sensation ripping through her body.

Then, the hands traced back up her throat only to dance over her jaw and over her ears. One hand slipped behind her head and took hold of her hair. Gripping it firmly, Penny was pulled slightly forward. With the support of her tormentor, Penny was able to be in this more upright position and still maintain her balance on the edge of her desk.

And then, it happened.

“How is she doing?” It was Mistress’s voice, but it wasn’t coming from the woman holding her – it was still coming from the speaker phone!

With her arms trapped behind her and her legs spread so wide, she had little leverage to move, which was fortunate, because otherwise she might have jumped so violently in shock that she would have fallen. Instead, her head twitched to the side, and all of her muscles seemed to tense at the same moment.

When she heard a voice reply to her Mistress’s question, she felt her heart somehow increase its rate as well as the volume of the blood rushing in her ears. She knew the voice – she was absolutely certain that she had heard it before. But somehow, she couldn’t quite place it. But she knew, beyond any doubt, that the woman who was touching her right now – the woman who had entered her office and seen her displayed so explicitly on her own desk – was someone that she knew. Frantically, she tried to recall whose voice she heard.

“She’s doing wonderfully. I’d always thought she was beautiful, but to see her like this… it’s more than I could have possibly imagined.”

“And how did she react just now?”

“Quite well, considering. She practically jumped out of her skin, but she’s held herself together. She’s certainly not trying to get away or anything.”

She was right! Penny suddenly realized that the possibility of trying to escape had never even occurred to her. Here she was, cuffed, with her nipples clamped, her body naked and spread obscenely on her desk, with a bit-gag in her mouth and a blindfold over her eyes, being fondled by someone that she was struggling to even identify, and the thought of trying to get out of the situation was the furthest thing from her mind. Her body was so alive, so full of erotic electricity, so close to bursting with need – and her mind was so passive, so quick to obey her Mistress, so deeply, completely submissive to Mistress’s desires – that she had simply allowed the surprise to take her deeper into this display of Mistress’s power over her.

“Well,” Mistress continued, “I should probably go ahead and let our little submissive pet know that if she is trying to recognize your voice, she might as well give up. When I hypnotized you earlier, Penny, I made sure to suggest to your pliant, receptive mind that you will be unable to place this woman’s voice no matter how familiar it seems.”

Penny listened to this in horror. She wouldn’t be able to tell who was tormenting her as long as the blindfold was on! This woman was teasing her, bringing her to the brink of perhaps the most shatteringly powerful orgasm that she had ever felt, and she didn’t know who the woman was! And clearly, this woman knew who she was!

She felt the woman’s grip on her hair relax, and she was lowered back to her original position on the desk.

That voice, with its maddening but unplace-able familiarity, filled the air again.

“It might be hard to keep working with her. Now that I’ve seen her like this, I don’t know how I’ll ever manage to look at her and not see this wanton, submissive little slut.”

Then it was as she suspected – this woman was a coworker! Penny wracked her brain, trying to determine who it could be. She knew that focusing on the voice was futile, but maybe there was some other clue. She knew that it wasn’t Sandy – this woman had a confidence and self-assured nature that Sandy, even the new Sandy who seemed so much more comfortable with herself, didn’t have. But who was it, then?

Penny’s thoughts were interrupted when she heard Mistress’s voice again.

“I imagine it will be hard not to picture her like this, but don’t worry, I might let you play with her again.”

“That would be lovely.”

“But perhaps we should focus on what is happening now. I think we’ve given her enough time to try to figure out your identity – enough time to realize that it is hopeless. Is she still quite turned on?”

“Oh yes, she’s dripping all over her desk.”

These comments brought Penny’s mind back to her intense arousal. She had thought that nothing could penetrate the fog of erotic need that had claimed her, but this new revelation, that someone from her job was taking advantage of her in this helpless position, had drawn her focus for the past few moments. Now, though, her need seemed to sear through her entire body anew, causing another deep moan to escape from around the gag in her mouth.

“My, my, she’s a moaner,” the voice said.

“Oh, yes, she is. She’s so helplessly turned on by all of this that she can’t help herself. But let’s see if you can’t draw a few more out of her.”

“With pleasure. Are there any toys for me to use?”

“Yes, check the drawer. Feel free to use anything you find there.”

Penny heard footsteps once again, and then the sounds of things being taken out of the drawer in her desk. Shortly thereafter, the footsteps returned, as did the voice.

“I must admit, she’s not the only one whose mind is a little blown by all of this. This beautiful woman has worked here for so long, and now, here she is, my helpless little submissive toy. This is going to be fun!”

Those words sliced through Penny, inflaming her lust still more. How would she ever be able to come to work again, knowing that one of her coworkers had dominated her in this way? What if it was one of her bosses? Or what if it was one of the secretaries? Penny wasn’t sure which would be worse, knowing that one of her bosses, the people she was trying to impress, had seen her in such a helpless, compromising position, or knowing that someone in a lower position, someone who should be looking up to her and respecting her authority had help this power over her.

Both possibilities sent pulses of pleasure throughout her body.

She didn’t get to contemplate this question for long though, as she suddenly felt the harsh strands of a flogger on her breasts. She moaned once again, as pain mixed with her arousal, overwhelming her body and mind.

Again, the flogger fell on her breasts, causing the clothes pins to bounce painfully, spurring on her need for release. Another blow, and then another rained down on her chest, and Penny held her position on the desk, wanting more.

Another strike from the flogger knocked one of the clothes pins off, and as the blood returned to her now impossibly sensitive nipples, Penny practically screamed into her gag. Still, the flogger didn’t relent. Just as Penny felt herself recovering from the pain in her nipple, the other clothes pin came off, and she felt a second wave of pain radiate out from the sensitive nub. This time, though, she hardly noticed – her arousal was reaching such heights that all sensation simply added to her need for climax. Her entire body seemed incapable now of anything but a desperate, yearning cry for release.

The flogging stopped as suddenly as it had begun, and Penny felt a hand tracing around her sex, and this feeling coalesced with the warmth of her punished skin to drive her to the very edge of her control. Even this indirect pressure was threatening to send her spiraling into climax, and Penny bit down hard on the gag in her mouth, trying desperately to resist the orgasm that she wanted so desperately to feel.

Thankfully, the hand withdrew.

“Wow, she’s absolutely beside herself,” the voice observed. “I can tell that she’s losing control – if I touch her much more she’ll cum no matter how hard she tries not to.”

“Well, it’s too soon for that,” Mistress said over the speakerphone. “Perhaps we should take some steps to insure that our little toy will be able to go for a little while longer. Did you bring your pocket watch with you?”

“Yes.”

“Good, you know what to do.”

Penny heard this exchange through her lust-filled mind, and suddenly felt a new wave of anticipation. This woman was going to hypnotize her, and to do that she’d have to take off her blindfold. Finally, she would know who was dominating her in her own office.

But as the blindfold slipped off, she was disappointed to find that while she had been lost in her arousal, the other woman in her office had slipped onto the desk behind her. With her head tipped back slightly in her current position, Penny could do nothing to see the woman’s face, but she could see a pocket watch, dangling on a chain before her eyes. Immediately, her eyes locked onto it as it started to slowly swing back… and forth… and back… and forth…

At this point, Penny’s submission was so deep, her loss of so control so complete, that falling into hypnosis seemed completely easy; completely natural. She heard Mistress’s voice gently coaxing her deeper… and deeper… and deeper… as the watch swung back… and forth… and back… and forth… but her submission to the hypnosis was assured. Her eyes remained locked on the watch, all thoughts of its owner’s identity forgotten, until Mistress uttered the word, “Sleep…”

Penny let go completely, falling back into the arms of woman whose identity she didn’t know – her legs still spread wide upon her desk…