The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Penny – Awareness

by Clare de Luna

Penny awoke much later. As her eyes slowly opened, she realized that she was shivering. Trying to pull her thoughts together, she slowly recalled all that had transpired, the way a mystery coworker had seen her displayed on her desk, the way she had been teased, then hypnotized. The way she had been taken anally, then brought to a sexual frenzy that reduced her to nothing but the need for climax. How she had pleasured a woman that she worked with, but whose identity she didn’t know. And then, how that woman had taken her, and how she had achieved… Penny struggled to conceive what she had just felt. It’s intensity almost went beyond the capacity of her memory, and her comprehension.

Looking around, she realized that she was still on her office floor, with the blindfold that she had worn lying beside her. And she was alone.

It was dark. Lying on the floor, her limbs lying akimbo in every different direction, she realized that she was lying in a pool of moonlight, the hour being quite late, and the office having been closed for quite some time.

She was glad to see that someone – perhaps the mystery woman, or perhaps Sandy – had left a blanket next to her, and she slowly reached for it, thankful for its warmth as her sweat encrusted body shivered in the cool office air.

Sandy! How much of this had she heard? The doors and walls of the office were thick, but surely Sandy had been aware of much of what had gone on. Penny only hoped that the sound didn’t reach other offices.

But then she realized that none of this mattered. Imagining that other people in the office had heard her screaming would pale in comparison to the deep feeling of humiliation and submission that she would feel any time the eyes of one of the women in the office turned to her, since every time that happened she would be forced to wonder: are you the one?

Penny shuddered as this realization came to her, but it wasn’t a shudder of fear or disgust. It was a shudder of arousal.

Finally, Penny understood. Finally, she was ready to be Mistress’s slave. The mystery of the woman remained, but the mystery of what Mistress wanted from her was solved.

Warm under the blanket, Penny simply laid in the pool of moonlight for quite some time. She wanted to let her mind find the peace that had eluded her for so long. She felt satisfied. She felt complete. She felt wonderful.

As an hour passed, the light moved off of her, and she realized that she needed to get up. She had considered staying there all night, remaining in the submissive position that her tormentor had left her in, but she knew that people would return to the office in the morning, and she would have to be cleaned up by then.

Slowly, painfully, she rose to her feet. She glanced at the mirror and even in the darkness, she could see that her hair was a complete wreck, and her body showed several signs of what she had just endured. There were a few marks on her breasts and her bottom still showed a bit of the spanking.

But it was her face more than anything that betrayed her sexual exploits. Aside from the sexual juices that had dried on her skin, her cheeks wore a rosy flush that left little doubt of the glow that radiated from her. Perhaps more importantly, though, she simply could not suppress the wide, radiant smile and sparkling glint her eyes that beamed her joy at everything that she gazed upon.

Supporting herself unsteadily against her desk, she looked around the room for her clothes. She lacked the energy to get fully dressed, so she simply pulled her skirt over her heels and thigh-highs, and grabbed her suit jacket. She knew that it would be quite obvious to anyone that looked at her disheveled appearance that she was topless beneath the coat, but she didn’t care. Maintaining her impenetrable armor of professionalism couldn’t have been further from her mind.

Still struggling to walk, she stumbled out of her office, into the dark and empty lobby outside of her door. Using the desks of various office assistants as support, she slowly made her way to the elevator. When it arrived, she stepped in and pressed the button for the parking garage.

As the doors closed, her legs gave way and, with an ecstatic sigh, she simply fell into the corner of the elevator. Though it was unlikely that anyone else was in the building at this hour, she knew that if anyone else made use of the elevator, he or she would enter to find Penny collapsed in one corner, half-dressed and clearly recovering from an intense sexual encounter. Let them come, Penny thought to herself – she was beyond caring.

When the elevator reached the parking garage, Penny pulled herself up and stumbled to her car. Once seated, she happily, dreamily started the car and began the drive home. As she drove, her coat parted, exposing her breasts to any other drivers who decided to look her way. Again, Penny didn’t care. She drove with her breasts proudly exposed, and was sure that at least a driver or two got an eye-full.

When she got home, she entered her apartment without incident and immediately stripped off all of her clothing. She headed straight for the shower, and turned on the water before collapsing once again, much as she had done in the elevator.

She lay there in that shower for a bit, letting the water rinse away the exterior evidence of her encounter with Mistress’s mystery woman.

But the true cleansing had already happened. All of the barriers that Penny had constructed; all of the lies that she had been telling herself, were all gone. She was ready to be Mistress’s slave, and now all she had to do was to wait for Mistress to call her to her service.

Her rinse complete, Penny turned off the water, dried herself off, and headed to bed.

She slept deeply, and soundly, and happily…

(To be continued…)