The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sarah – The Next Step

by Clare de Luna

As Sarah made her way to work on Wednesday, she just couldn’t believe how much her life had changed – and how quickly. This time last week she was beside herself with anxiety – and completely unaware that she was just a few hours away from being hypnotized and made to climax in the middle of a very high end restaurant. But now, she was on top of the world.

And she had good reason to be. Sunday, she and Sandy had finally expressed their true feelings for each other. The results were more than she could ever have imagined. Physically, it had been the most erotic experience she had ever had. After Sarah had licked the whipped cream out of Sandy’s sex, they had continued to make love on the kitchen floor for quite some time; covering each other’s bodies with cream and chocolate until they were both complete messes.

Basking in the glow of their blossoming feelings, they had made their way to the shower where their sexual exploits continued. Under the steamy strands of water, they first washed each other, then took turns, each pleasing the other with her tongue. Each of them had climaxed several more times, writhing in the hot water until, eventually, it ran out and they stepped out of the now cold shower and dried each other off.

Exhausted and yet still highly sensitive in wake of all of their sex, they made their way into Sarah’s bed where their frantic love-making became slow and sensual. Scissoring their legs together, they ground their sexes together until they simultaneously came to a long, satisfying climax that left both them utterly drained and completely fulfilled.

They slept in each other’s arms peacefully.

Unfortunately, they didn’t sleep for long. Both had to work in the morning, and Sandy had to be in particularly early in order to make sure everything was in order for her boss’s big presentation. With sleepy eyes and exhausted bodies, they got ready for work and headed out with less than three hours of sleep each.

As they parted, they engaged in a long, languorous kiss and deep, meaningful smile. Despite her fatigue, Sarah was ecstatic, and the day passed as if in a dream.

That night, they had agreed to meet at Sandy’s place, and as soon as they were together again their clothes came off and they headed straight for the bedroom. Though they were both in desperate need of sleep, they nonetheless brought each other to climax three times before letting sleep wash over them.

The next day had been very similar. Having gotten a good night’s sleep, they were able to stay up longer, but otherwise the day was the same – Sarah spent every moment apart from Sandy thinking about her, and every moment with her helplessly yielding to her desires.

But Wednesday had proven a bit different. The last few days had been such a blur, that they seemed to pass almost instantaneously. But as she sat at her desk on Wednesday, Sarah’s thoughts started to regain focus, and with them, for the first time since Sunday evening, she felt a slight sensation of unease.

Part of the reason for this was obvious: she longed for the day to end; to return to Sandy’s arms. The minutes seemed to be ticking off so slowly that she began to wonder if she would ever see her new lover again.

But something else also started to nag at her. All of the time she had spent with Sandy had been incredible – it was as if the years of her suppressed desires just exploded between them in an eruption of erotic energy. But now, Sarah was starting to think of what would come next. Would she and Sandy become a couple? Would they be girlfriends? How would their other friends react? She hadn’t heard from them in a while, which was odd, but she knew that they’d have to confront that issue eventually.

But that was the least of Sarah’s worries. Sarah knew that there was no turning back. Mistress Catherine had made it possible for her to finally let her guard down, and now she and Sandy’s relationship was irrevocably different. Sarah knew she had Mistress Catherine to thank for that.

But now that she and Sandy had expressed their feelings for each other, what role would Mistress Catherine play?

Sarah had witnessed, on three separate occasions, just how powerful Mistress’s control of Sandy was. More importantly, she had also witnessed how much Sandy seemed to crave that dominance.

Where would that leave Sarah? Would she have to share Sandy with Mistress and, if so, was she okay with that? Sarah wasn’t sure. As they had lain together the previous night, Sandy had told her some of the story of Eve’s relationship with Jenny. But they had been together in a deep and meaningful relationship long before they met Mistress. Sarah and Sandy were just starting out as lovers. How would they negotiate this new relationship if it was to involve a dominant Mistress?

But the alternative was also chilling. Clearly, Sandy wanted to submit, and Sarah suspected that she would be unhappy without that now that she had realized how important it was to her. If Mistress did step back and allow the two of them to be together without interference, could Sarah provide the dominance that Sandy craved?

Sarah knew the answer to this question: she couldn’t. Where would that leave them?

But, she decided, there was no reason to think about all of this now. She and Sandy were in the fun and exciting phase of their new relationship, and she didn’t want to ruin that with worry. Still, in the back of her mind, she knew that there were some rather significant problems that she had to face.

Looking up at the clock, she was dismayed to see that it wasn’t even noon yet…

The minutes slowly ticked by, and with each one, Sarah felt more and more anxious – anxious to see Sandy again, but also anxious about where everything was headed. The more she thought about the events of the past couple of weeks, the more it occurred to her how precarious her position might be.

After all, she had seen the transformation that had taken place in Sandy. As strong as Sarah’s feelings for her had been, she had always been aware that Sandy was a bit overwhelmed by the pressures of adult life. But since submitting to Mistress, Sandy had taken on a whole new air of confidence. She seemed so sure of herself – as if submitting to Mistress settled her and grounded her.

Sarah knew that Sandy wouldn’t be willing to give that up. Sarah also knew that she could never provide Sandy with the levels of submission that she clearly needed. Heck, the one afternoon that she had had complete control of a deeply hypnotized Sandy, Sarah had been filled with anxiety and trepidation. Trying to control her for any sustained amount of time would simply be more than she could handle.

This, then, led to the other possibility: Sarah could share Sandy with Mistress Catherine. But could she do that? Sarah was only just learning to overcome her own insecurities – she had had to be hypnotized more than once to finally find the courage to reveal herself to Sandy. Would those insecurities get in the way of her relationship with Sandy if Sandy’s body was always available to another woman – not to mention any women that Mistress Catherine might allow to have their way with her? She knew that Eve had already been with Sandy more than once, after all.

As she started to feel more and more worked up, Sarah finally realized that there was only one thing she could really do. She needed to talk to Sandy about all of this. After all, she realized, she had put herself through so much these past two years by withholding her feelings from Sandy. She didn’t want to go through that again. Rather than let these feelings continue to fester in her, she would talk to Sandy and get it all out in the open.

Having decided on this course of action, Sarah immediately felt better. She was learning, she realized. Opening up to Sandy had been such a positive experience, she realized that she needed to keep up the momentum of that event.

But that didn’t make the clock move any faster. The early afternoon came and went with agonizing slowness, and as five o’clock approached Sandy felt that the second hand of the clock was moving slower and slower, drawing out her day to a maddening, excruciating extent.

Finally, five o’clock arrived. Sarah immediately gathered her things and practically raced to her car. She and Sandy had agreed to meet at Sarah’s place tonight, so she headed home as fast as traffic would allow.

When she got home, she flung open the door, and called to see if Sandy was there yet. She heard no reply, but wasn’t worried – Sandy probably hadn’t felt the need to get home quite so quickly, so it might be a few minutes yet.

Filled with anticipation, Sarah opened a bottle of wine and dimmed the lights in the living room, trying to set a mood of both romance and intimacy so that they could have a good talk. Placing a couple of glasses on the coffee table, Sarah waited.

By six o’clock, Sandy still hadn’t arrived. Sarah poured herself a glass of wine and started to sip, becoming a bit worried.

At six thirty, she had finished her glass, and was trying to resist the urge to pour another. It wouldn’t do to be drunk when Sandy arrived, so she needed to stop. But still, the anticipation was killing her.

Seven o’clock arrived, and still, Sandy was nowhere to be found.

A few minutes after seven, Sarah gave in and started to reach for the wine bottle when she heard the door open and close. With a yelp of excitement, she ran towards the sound and saw, as she expected, Sandy standing by the door, alone. There were, though, two details that Sarah hadn’t expected.

Sandy was dressed in her usual style of clothes, but around her neck was a black leather collar, with a “D” ring in the front.

And, it was clear even at a glance, that Sandy was deeply hypnotized. Her eyes were glassy, her body, though maintaining the good posture of a proper slave, still had the lethargic and relaxed look that Sarah had already learned to notice, and her face had the vacant, subdued expression that only a deep trance could provide.

Sarah found herself getting wet to see Sandy in this state even as disappointment filled her. On the one hand, she knew that her plans of talking to Sandy were probably not going to happen, but on the other, she knew that some new sexual adventure was about to start, and she was eager to discover what would happen next.

She didn’t have to wait long for it all to start. With one smooth motion, Sandy raised her hand and Sarah noticed, for the first time, that her lover held something: a small plastic ball. Sandy’s thumb pressed a button on the ball, and a bright light inside of it immediately began to blink quite rapidly.

Sarah was surprised that such a small device could give off such a bright light, and she squinted as her eyes, which had grown accustomed to the dim lighting of the living room, tried to adjust.

Sandy didn’t say a word, she simply held the ball in her palm, staring straight ahead. Sarah knew what was about to happen – clearly Sandy had been sent here to hypnotize her. But Sandy’s silence seemed odd – how would a flashing light alone put her into trance?

She thought that maybe she should look at the ball, but the light was too bright to stare at it directly. Instead, she averted her eyes slightly and, instead, looked at Sandy – at her vacant, hypnotized eyes. Yes, Sarah thought, this has happened to me before – looking at Sandy’s subdued state can put me in a trance of my own.

But that didn’t seem to be happening. As she stared at Sandy, who remained silent and motionless, she didn’t see herself reflected in Sandy’s quiet mental submission. If anything, the arousal that Sarah felt at seeing Sandy so far gone, and the excitement that came from being so close to her new lover, only helped to make her more aware – it certainly made her more excited.

It didn’t hurt that the flashing of the light cast a beautiful, almost angelic glow over Sandy. Though the light wasn’t having any impact on Sarah, it was easy for her to imagine it taking Sandy deeper, as if she was in some bad sci-fi movie, though one that was incredibly erotic. The ball just kept flashing into Sandy’s unblinking eyes, almost like a strobe light.

No, Sarah thought, not quite like a strobe light. It wasn’t flashing quite fast enough to be a strobe light. But hadn’t it been that fast to begin with? Sarah started to think back to the moment Sandy had pushed the button, and tried to remember if the light had been blinking faster at that point. It was still blinking quickly, but she was pretty sure that it had slowed a bit – unless it was all just her imagination.

Regardless, Sandy seemed oblivious. She was so deep that she was probably completely unaware of the light as it caressed her beautiful face. Each burst of light bathed her face in radiance, and Sarah felt her heart begin to race with arousal as she marveled at the woman before her – the woman that she was starting a relationship with.

As the light pulsed on, Sarah could see every beautiful feature of Sandy’s perfect face, and as it pulsed off, she could still see her breathtaking silhouette in the dim light of her apartment, and both filled her desire.

“Wait,” Sarah though, “Pulsed?”

Yes, she realized, the light seemed to have slowed down still more. When had that happened? The light had been flashing so quickly before, and now it seemed to gently wink on… and off… and on… and off… giving Sarah a different perspective of Sandy’s beauty with each pulse.

Sarah’s attention was now divided. Sandy’s beauty, and the helpless look of her hypnosis, were both utterly captivating, but she was also trying to be aware of the light – of how fast it pulsed, of when its speed changed. If it had, in fact changed. Perhaps Sarah’s mind was simply moving slower now.

No, she realized, that couldn’t be it, because, despite her growing sexual need, her breath had clearly slowed as well – in fact, it had fallen into rhythm with the pulsing of the light as it blinked on… and off… and on… and off… and each time, Sarah breathed in… and out… and in… and out…

With her attention divided, it took a few moments for Sarah to realize that her eyes were starting to sting a bit – she hadn’t blinked in quite some time. How could she? Between the utterly divine sight of Sandy in a deep trance, and the mystery of this blinking ball that seemed to be slowing down, she felt as though she couldn’t spare even a moment to close her eyes, even if it was only for the short time it took to blink.

But she had to blink – her eyes were getting dry. But when? Should she blink when the light turned on, and she was able to see Sandy’s beauty so clearly? Or should she blink when the light was off, and Sandy’s beauty became more subtle – more suggestive?

Whatever decision she made, her eyelids wouldn’t have far to travel, as she realized that they had grown heavy, and were drooping slightly. It would feel good to let them close for just a bit…

But then she could no longer see Sandy, so she forced them open again, just as the light washed over Sandy once again. Sarah was spellbound – staring at the gorgeous, entranced woman before her, letting that sight spur on her lust. The light stayed on Sandy for several moments before winking out again.

This time, though, it stayed off long enough for Sarah’s eyes to start to adjust to the dim lighting. Had it really slowed that much? Sarah tried to make sense of this in her own slowing, yet aroused, mind. As her pupils dilated, Sandy’s face came into focus once again, and Sarah felt her heart melt even as her sex grew still wetter.

But then her pupils contracted again as the light struck her – causing her to blink… her eyes remained closed for a moment, but still, the desire to see Sandy gave her the strength to force them open once again. She let the light fill her eyes as she continued to study her lover’s face.

Then, for the first time in quite a while, Sandy moved. As the light went out again, Sandy’s other hand drifted towards Sarah’s own. Sarah didn’t see what was happening – when had she closed her eyes again? – but felt Sandy taking her hand and raising it, turning it so that her palm faced the ceiling.

The touch was electric, and Sarah heard herself gasp slightly as contact with Sandy seemed to go straight to her sex.

When Sarah, desperate to gaze upon Sandy’s lovely features, forced her eyes open again, she saw Sandy slowly, carefully, move the hand that had been holding the ball towards Sarah’s own hand. As the ball fell into her own palm, Sarah let out a long, relaxed moan. Her eyes fluttered closed once again, and she felt herself floating on the sexual need that seemed to be encasing her.

She knew, though, that Sandy was at the center of that need, so she had to open her eyes again. She did so just as the light went out again. Sarah simply stared at Sandy, who had turned her own vacant eyes towards Sarah. The two lovers remained in that position for several moments – Sarah felt herself wanting to step forward, to drop the ball and take Sandy in her arms, to experience the mind-blowing climax she knew Sandy could give her and to give Sandy those same feelings of release.

But instead, she stared straight ahead, simply drinking in Sandy’s beauty. As the light finally came on again, Sarah was aware that Sandy was moving. She didn’t know exactly where, though, as her own eyes slid closed once more. She heard herself softly moaning as her need continued to grow, and could also feel herself starting to sway slightly.

Still, she wanted to look upon Sandy. She wanted to be awash in her dazzling beauty. With a tremendous effort of will, Sarah managed to force her heavy lids open. But, to her dismay, Sandy was nowhere to be seen. All she saw was the ball once again flare to life, it’s light filling the small area.

Sounds behind her made Sarah faintly aware that Sandy was at her back. This was confusing to Sarah, but her mind was moving too slowly to think about it too much. Instead, she focused on her arousal, and imagined the light as it washed over her own skin, and Sandy’s behind her.

The desire to close her own eyes persisted, and seemed to grow stronger. And why shouldn’t it? After all, with Sandy no longer before her, there was no reason to keep them open. The light had started to blink so slowly that she no longer needed to focus on it. In fact, the next time it went out, Sarah thought, it would take so long to come back on that thinking about it would be pointless. She could just focus, instead, on her arousal, and on how close Sandy was to her.

As the light went out one last time, Sarah closed her eyes, letting herself go. Her legs had grown so unsteady that she rocked precariously backwards, only to feel Sandy’s arms wrap around her, supporting her.

Sarah felt this support, and knew that Sandy would never let her fall. So she let go, letting her shaky knees give way… letting her body press into Sandy’s… letting her mind sink into hypnosis… letting her limp body fall into her lover’s waiting arms…

There, Sarah slept, lying on the floor, cradled in her lover’s arms. For how long, she didn’t know. She didn’t care. Being entranced, and in the warm embrace of the woman she cared for more than any other allowed her to float in a trance that was peaceful and yet deeply erotic. It was as if the ball that had hypnotized her was an expression of her current state: the arousal of her body was as bright and intense as the flashes of light, and her empty, hypnotized mind was as dark as the ball in between flashes.

Eventually, Sarah heard sounds – sounds that she couldn’t comprehend. She heard a voice, and suddenly Sandy’s arms, which had been embracing her lovingly, went as limp as her own. The voice continued, and Sarah felt her body floating to its feet. Her eyes slowly opened, and she was aware of a woman before her – someone other than Sandy. But before she had time to think about who it was, she followed another command to walk. She heard footsteps behind her and assumed that Sandy was following the same command.

She left her apartment, and eventually found herself moving into an unfamiliar car. Her mind continued to drift as she followed a command to slide further into the car, followed by the sounds of another woman sitting next to her.

Yet another command pierced the erotic haze in her mind, and Sarah turned to find that the woman beside her was Sandy, and her lover’s eyes were blank as she imagined her own to be at this moment.

As blank as they were, though, Sandy’s eyes stared back at her own with an alluring and hypnotic quality that drew Sarah’s gaze.

“Good girls. Stare into each other’s eyes. Feel yourselves going deeper… and deeper… and deeper… feel your passion for each other… know that your lover is going into a deep, deep trance… you want to go with her… you want to experience this together… so the deeper she goes, the deeper you must go…”

It was true, Sarah realized. As the hypnotic voice instructed them, Sarah could see Sandy’s eyes becoming more and more vacant as her mind became more and more lost in trance. Her body seemed to be relaxing further and further into the backseat of the car.

Sarah let go in a desperate attempt to join Sandy in her deep state of hypnosis. She let her body go limp. She let her eyes go vacant. She let her mind go blank.

“Deeper and deeper… you must go deeper to stay with your lover… you lover is going so deep… you must go just as deep… let her know that you are going with her… let her know how deep you are going… repeat the phrase “I am going deeper”…”

Sarah wanted so badly for Sandy to know that she was willing to follow her into the depths of hypnosis, so she immediately took up the chant.

“I am going deeper.”

“I am going deeper.”

“I am going deeper.”

As she repeated this new mantra, Sarah heard it reinforced, as Sandy’s voice seemed to have taken up the same words:

“I am going deeper.”

“I am going deeper.”

“I am going deeper.”

Every time Sarah heard the words, she knew that Sandy was spiraling further and further into her trance – Sandy’s repetition of the phrase proved to Sarah that she must let herself go still deeper in order to stay with Sandy in the depths of trance.

And as she let herself go, she reassured Sandy that she was not alone. With each repetition of the phrase, she let Sandy know how deep she, too, was going:

“I am going deeper.”

“I am going deeper.”

“I am going deeper.”

And so they spiraled down together. Each staring into the other’s eyes. Each coaxing the other deeper. Each assuring the other that she would follow. Each becoming deeply entranced.

They had become so deeply entranced that Sarah was completely unaware of the shift in her own weight as the car pulled out of the driveway and into the busy street.