The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sarah – A Big Step

by Clare de Luna

As Sarah drifted, awash in arousal and deep in trance, she was dimly aware of applause, as the women in the audience showered Mistress’s latest conquest with approval. This was irrelevant to Sarah, though, since at the moment all she could do was float and await her Mistress’s next command.

That command came, but Sarah’s conscious mind had no reason to be aware of it. Instead, she enjoyed the erotic sensations flooding through her as her body responded to Mistress’s desires. She slowly stood and allowed hands to guide her; her eyes still closed. She was told to move her arms and legs, and did as commanded. She had a faint awareness of clinking metal, and then, for some time, nothing. She simply floated, allowing her submission to Mistress to envelope her as she drifted in hypnosis.

Then, new sensations found their way into her trance fogged mind. The first only added to her already intense arousal: a body pressed against hers from the front. She could feel the soft skin brushing against hers, causing her to gasp as the warmth of sexual need rose to the surface of her flesh.

This feeling was interrupted by a sudden throbbing pain centered directly around her left breast. Shortly thereafter, a similar pain radiated from her right breast. These new sensations mixed with the softness of the skin pressed against her to present a conundrum of pain and pleasure that her deeply hypnotized mind couldn’t comprehend.

She didn’t want to comprehend it, though. All that mattered was that Mistress was controlling her – dominating her, both her mind and her body.

Sarah felt straps wrapping around parts of her body, and the body in front of her pressed against her more closely. Then, as if this wasn’t adding to the sexual need inside of her enough, something suddenly pressed against her sex – something hard and plastic.

Still unable to make any sense of what was happening to her, Sarah simply relaxed and submitted – letting her compliant, entranced brain swim in the arousal that all of these vexing sensations were causing.

Snap!

Sarah’s eyes slowly drifted open as consciousness returned.

The first thing that Sarah was aware of was a sight that nearly brought tears to her eyes. Right in front of her – so near that she could easily lean forward and kiss her – was Sandy’s beautiful face. By the sleepy expression in her eyes Sarah guessed that her lover was coming out of a deep trance as well.

As the fog continued to clear, Sarah began to make sense of her predicament. The first thing she noticed was that she and Sandy were both trapped in spread eagle positions, facing each other. They each wore cuffs on their wrists and ankles and were both standing inside of a large metal circle – like a hula hoop standing on its end, only big enough for a grown woman (or in this case, two grown women) to stand inside. There was a small flat platform at its bottom – it was this platform that they were both standing on. Otherwise, the circle was comprised of a single thick tube of metal with rings at various places. Their cuffs were attached to these rings, thus keeping them in position. This entire contraption was then attached to a larger network of metal that seemed to anchor the circle (and the women trapped within it) to the ground.

From the platform there extended a small metal pole that raised towards the women’s sexes. A large vibrator was attached to this pole, and both women had their sexes trapped against it. This was accomplished by a set of straps that tied Sarah and Sandy together – one set of straps was at the top of their thighs, another was at their knees, and a final strap was around their waists. These straps made it impossible for them to separate their hips from each other, and kept both of their sexes pressed firmly against the currently dormant vibrator.

Above the waist, they had a bit more freedom of movement, but that movement came at a cost. Sarah realized that the pain she had felt in her nipples was due to a set of nipple clamps. Rather than a chain connecting these clamps together, though, a set of chains connected the clips on Sarah’s nipples to an identical set of clips on Sandy’s nipples. The chains were rather short, though, so neither woman could pull away from the other very far before the clips would pull painfully at both women’s nipples. A final chain, this one connecting the D-rings in their collars, completed their bondage.

As Sarah stood trapped in this fiendish device, her breath began to speed up. Mistress had dominated Sarah’s mind and utterly controlled her emotions in the past weeks, but this was the first time that she had felt so physically helpless and controlled—being chained in the back of the room couldn’t even begin to compare to this.

She was now trapped, pressed against her lover whose recently punished skin radiated a warmth that penetrated Sarah and fueled her desire. With each ragged, lust filled breath that she took she could feel the nipple clamps tweaking her hard, sensitive nipples, and knew that they were affecting Sandy in the same way, just as Sandy’s breath added to the sensations that Sarah was feeling.

But perhaps the most intense aspect of her situation, and the part that made her feel the most vulnerable, was how easily she could look her lover in the eyes; how simple it was for her to lean forward and kiss those lips; how erotic it was to feel Sandy’s breath against her face. She knew that she was about to experience something overwhelming with Sandy. She knew that a large group of women was watching.

Sandy stared back at Sarah, her eyes betraying similar emotions to the ones that Sarah was feeling. Then, Sandy leaned forward so that her mouth was next to Sarah’s ear. The heat from her breath sent shivers down Sarah’s spine, but nothing could prepare her for what came next.

With a shaky, lust-filled voice, Sandy whispered in Sarah’s ear.

“I love you, too.”

A wave of emotions crashed down on Sarah at hearing these words, and tears formed in her eyes.

She was just about to respond to Sandy’s revelation when suddenly, without warning, the vibrator between their legs flared to life. Sarah’s response to Sandy disappeared into a long and lustful moan of sexual pleasure. She heard a similar moan escape from Sandy’s lips.

“Now slaves,” Mistress addressed them from somewhere behind Sarah, “feel free to enjoy each other’s bodies in whatever way you are capable, and feel free to climax as much as you would like. I will warn you, for your own sake, that you might want to hold back for a while – you’re going to need to pace yourselves. Jasmine, are you ready?”

Suddenly, another woman, a dominant woman, based on her clothing and bearing, joined them on stage, standing behind Sandy – and thus in Sarah’s current line of sight.

“My slaves, Jasmine here is an experienced dominant, and a close friend of mine. She has agreed to assist me in administering your punishment. Do you accept this?”

“Yes, Mistress,” both Sarah and Sandy panted together.

“Good, then let us begin.”

Once Mistress had finished speaking, Sarah heard a “click” and, moments later, the circle that they were trapped in began to turn on its vertical axis, causing the two women to slowly rotate around so that the audience could see the rear end of first one slave, then the other.

The speed of the rotation was slow enough that Sarah had no fear of feeling nauseated, but it was just fast enough to make her feel ever so slightly dizzy. That, combined with the eruption of emotion that was consuming her, left her disoriented as if she were in a deep trance. She was so vulnerable, so helpless, and yet utterly fulfilled to be sharing these new feelings of submission with the woman she loved – a woman who had just professed a similar love for her.

With tears streaming from her eyes, Sarah shifted her head so that she could lock Sandy in a deep and passionate kiss. Their tongues entwined together and each drank the other’s moans as the vibrator that they shared pushed them both closer and closer to the climaxes that they desperately craved.

Still, even lost in this euphoria, Mistress’s warning rang in the back of Sarah’s mind. She didn’t quite understand what Mistress meant, but she had learned to pay attention to what her Mistress had to say – if she had warned her slaves to hold back their climaxes, that is what Sarah would do.

But then, a final sensation was added to the physical and emotional onslaught that Sarah was experiencing. For the first time in her life, Sarah felt the sting of the lash. The fiendish device struck her bottom, causing her to jerk in her chains, pulling at her nipple clamps and forcing a yelp of pain from Sandy, whose nipples’ fates were bound to Sarah’s own.

At the same time, Sandy’s moans turned to cries as a riding crop came down on the backs of her thighs. Mistress Jasmine had been given permission to punish them, and she was taking advantage of that permission.

Sarah felt two more strikes from the lash before she was rotated away from her Mistress’s punishment. The sound of the lash, and the wide-eyed look of painful rapture in Sandy’s eyes made it clear to Sarah that her lover was now feeling the lash’s bite.

At the same moment, Sarah’s eyes also grew quite large, as the riding crop struck her for the first time. Again, she jerked in her chains, thus adding to the pain that she and Sandy felt in their nipples.

Sarah breathed a sigh of relief as she turned slowly out of the reach of Jasmine’s crop, but her respite was brief, as Mistress was waiting with the lash. And so it went – around and around Sarah and Sandy spun, feeling first one form of punishment, and then another.

All the while, they explored each other’s bodies with their mouths as best they could. They locked in deep, passionate kisses, exploring each other’s mouths deeply and completely – feeling the strokes that they each absorbed in the quiver of the lips and the vibrations of moans in the throat. Then they would pull away, kissing up and down each other’s necks and even enduring the pain of the clamps to pull far enough away from each other to kiss along the collar bone and the top of the chest.

Each woman was moaning deeply as the vibrator between their legs pushed them closer and closer to irresistible release.

And then, Sarah could hold back no longer. The climax that she yearned for, that had been building within her for hours, simply would not be denied. It boiled over and Sarah felt a flood from between her legs as her juices poured over the vibrator that tirelessly buzzed away on her sex. Sarah felt the entire bottom half of her body start to quiver uncontrollably as her release claimed her body.

Meanwhile, her heaving chest pulled at the chains attached to her nipples. At the same time, the blows continued to rain down upon her backside – whether the lash or the crop she could no longer determine, for all of the sensation had blended into a raw and intense feeling that magnified the pleasure radiating out of her.

As orgasm claimed Sarah’s body, her mouth reached for Sandy only to kiss along her neck as Sarah’s spasms had helped to push Sandy over the edge, too, and now all the beautiful woman could do was tip her head back and scream her pleasure for all to hear.

The two began spasming together, the vibrator bringing them to a second climax, even as the blows continued to torment their bodies; and spur them on. They continued to spin endlessly in circles, feeling the punishment of first one, and then the other Mistress, while an audience of dominant women watched the bound slaves lose themselves in their pleasure.

And Sarah was, indeed, losing herself. A third orgasm claimed her, and then a fourth. She could feel sweat poring off of her almost as fast as her sex secreted juices all over the vibrator. Sandy was similarly drenched, and this lubrication allowed their bodies to slide against each other a bit more. They both took full advantage of this – writhing in their bonds; completely oblivious to the tugging on their nipples.

Again, and again, the orgasms ripped through them. The burning that Sarah felt as a result of the punishment she was receiving paled in comparison to the fire that was raging inside of her as climax after climax threatened to tear her soul to pieces. Sarah suddenly became aware of herself screaming in pleasure, not caring how wanton, how animalistic, she might sound to the audience that watched her submit completely to the lust that was bursting out of her.

Her screams were interrupted, though, when Sandy’s mouth suddenly covered her own. This bit of intimacy pushed Sarah over the edge again, and she also felt Sandy’s body quiver in another climax as the two passionately explored each other’s mouths once again.

Soon, another climax claimed them both, and the need for air forced their lips apart. Their frantic, uncontrollable screams filled the air once again, but now took on a slightly different tone. The climaxes were becoming overwhelming – Sarah’s sex was so inflamed and sensitive that the vibrator was starting to punish her far more than either Mistress, even though both of the Mistresses continued their torment of the slaves.

And then, it stopped.

The blows no longer descended upon them, and Mistress had turned off the vibrator. Gasping for air, Sarah did her best to form the words, “Thank you, Mistress,” as did Sandy.

“You’re welcome, my slaves. Jenny, release Sandy from her bonds.

Jenny suddenly came into Sarah’s line of sight as the beautiful slave approached Sandy from behind. In just a few moments she had released Sandy’s wrists and ankles from the device, and had undone the straps that held her to Sarah. Then, she removed the chain that connected their collars, leaving the nipple clamps as the final bond between them.

Sarah assumed that she would soon be free from her bonds as well. Her body hung loose in the chains connecting her to the circle, and she was sure that her sex could endure no more. Struggling to recover her breath, she was relieved that her first punishment seemed to be over, especially since, now that the vibrator had stopped, she was no able to focus a bit more on the fierce burning sensation that she felt on her back and buttocks from the punishment that her Mistress and her Mistress’s friend had inflicted.

Sarah noticed Jasmine returning to her seat in the audience as Mistress spoke.

“Sandy has already undergone her initiation, and it is time for her to stop. Sarah, however, has a bit further to go.”

With that, Mistress removed the nipple clamps from Sarah’s nipples and, just as the pain of their removal flooded her mind, she felt the vibrator flare back to life. Her sex was so sensitive that these sensations immediately sent her over the edge again, and her cry reached a new level of intensity as she vocalized yet another climax ripping through her body.

Sarah heard Sandy moan as the clamps were removed from her own nipples, then saw her lover move behind her, embracing her from behind and reaching around her to caress her exhausted body; to fondle her pain filled and sensitive breasts; to kiss her ears and neck.

Another climax tormented Sarah’s sex, and Sandy’s ministrations increased its intensity. With more freedom of movement, Sarah couldn’t stop her body from thrashing wildly, but still, she was unable to escape the vibrator between her legs.

And then, another new sensation impressed itself upon Sarah’s completely overwhelmed body and mind. Mistress now stood before her holding a small flogger, and she was using this to punish Sarah’s breasts and stomach. She had not yet felt such torment on the front of her body, and this feeling pushed her to new heights of erotic pain and ecstasy. A new climax pushed through her, and Sarah winced as she cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Another climax took her. And then another. Sarah was completely limp in her bonds now, unable to support her own weight. Still, the vibrator buzzed.

Suddenly, the flogging stopped, although the radiating warmth that it left behind still infused Sarah’s skin.

“How do you feel, Sarah?” Mistress asked.

“I… I… f… f… feel… feel… like… J… Jell-o…” Sarah struggled to speak – her body simply would not respond to her commands, and her mind was in an erotic fog.

“Well, your skin is warmed up nicely. I’m going to stop punishing you and just allow you to enjoy what the vibrator has to offer.”

As she said this, Mistress stepped away, and Sandy did the same, leaving Sarah free of distraction. All of her focus was now on the buzzing between her legs as another climax tore through her body, causing her legs to shake violently as she cried out at the sensation.

Sarah now knew the full extent of her submission. She was completely and utterly open to the audience that watched her, alone on the stage, trapped in her bonds and a slave to her sex, which continued to submit to the vibrator. She had been punished and dominated until she was reduced to nothing more than a quivering mass of erotic ecstasy, screaming her passion and shaking in her painful pleasure.

And still, the orgasms claimed her. As another, and then another, raced through her, Sarah found herself seeing stars. Forcing herself to try to form words, she half moaned, half screamed, “Pl… pl… please… I… n… need… to… st… stop…”

But Mistress continued to look on as another climax broke upon her, more merciless and cruel than any crop or lash could ever be. Sarah’s sensitive sex throbbed as her muscles contracted once again and she wailed in her bonds.

Then, it was over. The vibrator finally stopped, and Sarah hung in her bonds, her head hanging limply against her chest, her mind flittering on the edge of consciousness.

A hand grabbed her by the back of her hair and pulled her head up until she was looking directly into her Mistress’s eyes.

“You have done well, my dear slave. Now, look at your Mistress.”

Sarah did as she was commanded, staring at her Mistress, who stood in a commanding and powerful pose. Mistress reached with her free hand towards Sarah, and, with a strong and sure stroke of her fingers, drew Sarah’s eyelids closed as she commanded, “Sleep!”

In her exhausted and utterly broken state, Sarah welcomed the respite of hypnotic trance…