The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Penny – Punished

by Clare de Luna

“Let’s get started. Cindy, you know what to do.” With those simple words, a huge grin spread across Cindy’s face.

Raising her hand in front of and slightly above Penny’s face, she let go of whatever Mistress had handed to her earlier. As the item dropped in front of Penny’s eyes she became aware of what the item was immediately: Mistress’s pendant!

Penny’s eyes locked on to it immediately.

“Wow,” Cindy exclaimed, “it’s like nothing else exists to her anymore.”

Penny heard Cindy’s words and immediately became self conscious of the extent to which her entire focus was zeroed in on the crystal – as if nothing else in the office was even there anymore. Still her eyes didn’t stray.

“She’s become quite conditioned to the pendant,” Mistress explained. “Even though I’ve put her under with other methods, this was the first thing that hypnotized her, and she’s been hypnotized with it again since, so just a glimpse of it has a pretty powerful effect on her. And she’s not alone, as you can see.”

“Sandy, too? Wow, I feel like some sort of goddess right now.” Cindy was clearly enjoying this.

The pendant suddenly began to move, but not in the usual hypnotic back and forth arc that Penny was used to. Instead, it moved erratically, doing nothing to put her in trance. Still, her eyes followed its every move.

“This is fun,” she heard Cindy say. “Will their eyes follow it anywhere?”

“Yes, to a point. They’re both conditioned to watch it, and both of them love being entranced, so they aren’t going to resist the compulsion to watch it, but still, they could look away if I commanded them to, or if they really decided that they wanted to. But let’s proceed.”

“Okay, yeah. This is fun, but I want to get to the good stuff – I’ve wanted to play with both of them for quite some time now.”

“Good, then let the pendant settle before her eyes.” The pendant stopped its erratic motions and now settled in front of Penny’s eyes and began spinning on the thin chord that held it. The conference room started to blur even more as her mind focused on the pendant more intensely. Still, she could hear her Mistress’s voice clearly through the fog was already starting to envelope her mind.

“I’ll prepare Sandy while you put her under. Just repeat the word as I told you and her desire to submit will do the rest. Penny?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny had been listening to Mistress the entire time, but now her words became Penny’s world – she was waiting on edge to hear what her Mistress requested of her.

“Let Cindy take you into trance.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

With that, Penny heard Mistress walking away, leaving Penny alone with this young receptionist who was about to take control of her mind. The idea terrified Penny even as it caused her inflamed sex to quiver on the brink of an orgasm.

“Sleep…” was all that Cindy said as the pendant twirled back and forth.

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

Penny could feel her focus narrowing still more… and she could feel her eyes growing heavy. There was no resisting this – she wanted to be dominated, and Mistress had given the power to Cindy. Penny would submit.

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

Penny’s eyelids drooped. She could still make out the pendant, but her mind was incapable of registering anything else that was happening around her. She was so sleepy… and so aroused.

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

Penny felt her eyes slip shut and her neck start to relax.

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

As she relaxed more and more her chin came to rest on her chest. Moments later, her body tipped forward and she relaxed completely. As she fell into Cindy’s waiting arms she felt herself slip completely into the power of hypnosis, losing all remaining awareness, only remembering the final words that she heard…

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

Penny had sunk completely into oblivion. She was aware of movement. She was aware of commands. But specifics were beyond her. The only specific thing that her mind could understand was her arousal.

And that arousal permeated every part of her being. Her sex was afire and dripping. Her nipples were taught and sensitive. But even beyond that, her skin was burning, ready to react to even the tiniest touch – the subtlest caress. Her stomach churned with desire, and she could feel her hips twitching with the need for climax. Her hands shook and her legs quivered as five days of building arousal reverberated through her entire being, awaiting Mistress’s command for release.

A loud, desperate moan escaped Penny’s lips as she heard the “snap!” that brought her mind out of the fog of hypnosis. Slowly, she regained consciousness and tried to make sense of her situation.

Doing so wasn’t easy because, in her current position, she could see very little of her predicament, and what she could see defied her senses. She was able to discern that she was lying on the conference table, face down, with her head turned to the side. She was lying flat, except that her knees were drawn forward slightly, which, combined with the arc in her back, meant that she was thrusting her butt into the air.

Her arms, meanwhile, were stretched straight out to either side of her, and it was in looking at them that Penny’s mind, so confused with erotic need, struggled to comprehend what was happening to her. With her head turned to the side as it was, she could see her right wrist; she could see that it lay on the table free of any bond or restraint. And yet, when she tried to move it, it felt as if it were tightly bound with the most unforgiving and unyielding rope that she had ever encountered.

Struggling to turn her head to the left, she saw the same thing on that side: her hand was clearly free of bondage, but still she couldn’t move it. She felt these merciless ropes around her knees and ankles as well, but assumed that if she were able to see these parts of her body she would find them equally free of bondage.

The bondage, she assumed, was in her mind. Or was it? Throughout this afternoon, Penny had learned not to trust her senses at all. She had thought she was naked, then concluded that her nakedness was merely a hypnotic illusion, only to find out that her nudity had been real the whole time. Now, she could feel the bonds, but couldn’t see them. Had Mistress convinced her hypnotized mind not to see bonds that existed, or to feel bonds that weren’t there?

As arousal continued to consume her capacity for rational thought, Penny simply yielded. Whatever the reality was, Penny’s experience was what Mistress wanted it to be, and she would submit to it. She felt bound. She felt helpless. She felt dominated. That was all that mattered.

“Are you ready for your punishment, Penny?” As she heard Mistress’s voice, Penny as also saw her walk into her field of vision.

“Yes, Mistress, please punish me for misbehaving earlier.”

“And how many transgressions did you accumulate today, Penny?”

“Four, Mistress.”

“And what were they?”

“I tried to cover myself when Cindy entered the conference room. I didn’t go to Cindy quickly enough when you commanded me to present myself to her. I lost focus while we were trying to work. And then I was unable to remember all of my transgressions when you asked me about them earlier.”

“Good girl. I think five paddles for each transgression will suffice. Does that sound good, Cindy?”

“Mmmm, yes, I’ve been waiting for this for a while.” Penny heard Cindy’s voice coming from somewhere close behind her.

“I know you have, Cindy. Penny, count each paddle. Cindy, please begin.”

Smack! Penny felt a paddle come down on her bottom and immediately cried out at the sharp pain – a sharp pain that immediately converted to arousal throughout her body.

“One!” She half cried, half moaned.

Smack! Her other buttock felt the sting of the paddle as the receptionist continued to punish Penny’s defenseless bottom.

“Two!” Penny was struggling to concentrate enough to count, as the pain continued to dissolve into a delicious pleasure that was rapidly clouding her mind.

Smack!

“Three!” In her previous experiences with Mistress, pain had had a focusing effect – allowing Penny to regain some of her mental acuity and enable her to think through her arousal. But now, her body was so taught with desire, her nerve endings so frazzled with arousal, that the punishment she was receiving just spurred her on – made her more and more desperate for release; more and more lost in her pure need for any form of stimulation.

Smack!

“Four!” Penny could feel sweat pouring off of her body, and as it trickled over her hot skin it only added to her arousal.

Smack!

“Five!” Penny’s moans were becoming frantic as her mind was losing its ability to conceive of the primal lust that was overtaking her.

Smack!

“Six!” Penny’s body was rocking forward and back as much as her bonds would allow, causing her breasts to rub against the table beneath her, sending her spiraling still deeper into her arousal.

Smack!

“Seven!” And so it continued. Penny gasped for breath between moans and cries. Each paddle of her bottom brought her closer to climax as the punishment opened up new plateaus of pleasure that she had never before experienced.

“Sixteen!”

“Seventeen!”

“Eighteen!” Penny was screaming quite loudly now, any thought of her surroundings gone. She was only here to submit. She was only here to be punished. She was only here to be dominated.

“Nineteen!”

“Twenty!” The table was slick with her sweat and the insides of her thighs were slick with her juices. Her sex was quivering, awaiting any direct contact that might set it off.

“Release!” As Mistress’s word slid into Penny’s mind, she momentarily thought that it would give her the climax that she craved, but instead she simply felt the bonds that held her body in place disappear. Penny immediately collapsed on the table – her muscles, which had been hypnotically compelled to hold her in the position she had been in, were now free.

Penny’s hips were now free to grind forward, and her hands flew to her breasts as she started to roll onto her back. Before she completed the movement, though, firm hands gripped her and began sliding her backwards towards the edge of the table.

“Control yourself, Penny. You’ll achieve release when I decide to let you, no sooner.”

Penny relaxed and let her Mistress’s commands guide her. As she was pulled from the table, she was finally able to look behind her and take in what had been happening beyond the field of her vision. What she saw both astonished her and turned her on still further.

Sandy was sitting in a chair directly behind where Penny had been on the table, and her eyes had the glazed look that indicated that she was deep in trance. She was still naked except for her collar and heals, only now she had added a strap on dildo to her ensemble. Her face and mouth were glistening in such a way that made it clear that her tongue had been servicing someone for a while.

A glance at Cindy made it clear who that someone was. The young woman was now completely naked except for a large strap-on of her own. Her nakedness revealed a flush that covered her body, indicating her arousal. Around the straps of phallic device she wore, it was clear that Cindy’s own sex was dripping wet with arousal, and Penny was quite certain that she had been receiving Sandy’s attention the entire time that she had been paddling Penny.

Before she could think much more about what had happened, her mind was brought back to the present, as Mistress and Cindy both took hold of her and pulled her backwards towards Sandy. As Cindy pressed Penny into Sandy’s lap, Mistress guided the strap-on between Sandy’s legs towards Penny’s asshole. As Penny lowered herself onto Sandy, she could feel the young woman’s hard nipples rubbing against Penny’s back and, at the same time, felt the hard plastic of the strap-on begin to fill her asshole.

Moaning deeply, Penny’s hands reached for her own breasts again, and began kneading at the flesh frantically as the full feeling in her ass pushed her closer and closer to orgasm. Her head tilted back so that it was lying against Sandy’s shoulder, and she simply wailed her sexual frustration into the ear of the hypnotized woman who was currently taking her asshole.

Then, Penny felt Cindy descent upon her. First, the young woman took each of Penny’s sensitive, sweat covered nipples into her mouth, one after the other. Penny thrust her arms back and her chest forward, reveling in the feelings that the young woman’s mouth sent rushing through her nipples and into her clitoris. At the same time, Sandy suddenly wrapped her arms around Penny’s arms, trapping her in this position with her back arched and her breasts thrust out. The hypnotized woman, apparently following hypnotic commands, shifted her hips forward and leaned back, causing Penny to be almost horizontal in the seat, with the phallus still in her ass-hole.

Cindy, meanwhile, stepped towards Penny and positioned her own strap-on above Penny’s dripping, aching sex. She held it there for just a moment, staring at Penny – the woman who was supposed to be her superior; who she was supposed to see as a role-model and authority within the company. But now, as Sandy took Penny’s asshole from behind, this young secretary was about to claim Penny’s sex.

“My god,” Cindy said, “I’ve dreamed of this since I first saw the two of you on that altar.”

Penny’s arousal clouded mind was incapable of fully considering the consequences of that statement – that Cindy had known of her submissive nature all this time – but it penetrated her lustful thoughts just enough to make her feel all the more helpless and dominated, and this only turned her on still more. She couldn’t take it anymore.

“Please, take me!” Penny screamed. “Please, fuck me with your strap-on! Please, make me cum!”

All sense of decorum or restraint had long since fled Penny’s lust crazed mind. She wanted this receptionist to dominate her; she wanted to be Mistress’s sex toy, to be given to whomever the powerful woman deemed worthy. She wanted to climax!

But Cindy only teased her, rubbing the strap-on up and down Penny’s sex, but refusing to slide it into her.

“Beg me!”

“Please, please! Please fuck me! Please!” Penny didn’t care how much she humiliated herself in front of this young girl, her need for climax was all she could understand; all she could comprehend.

And with that, Cindy thrust her hips forward, filling Penny’s sex as deeply as Sandy’s plastic phallus was filling her asshole. Penny had never felt so full in all her life as the two devices plunged into her. The two young women began to thrust their hips back forth, pushing their strap-ons in and out of Penny’s holes, driving her wild with desire.

But, to her horror, Penny found that she couldn’t climax. The dildos pistoning in and out of her were pushing her to the very brink of the most intense orgasm that she had ever felt, but she was suddenly incapable of feeling the release that her whole being craved. All she could do was scream her desire and rock her hips in time with the two women giving her so much maddening, frustrating pleasure.

“Are you ready, Penny?” Mistress asked.

“Yes, please! I submit to you, Mistress. I’m yours, just please, please let me cum!”

“Pendant eyes.” Was all that Mistress said in response.

Penny had no idea what this meant, but suddenly felt her head tip forward slightly so that her eyes could see those of the young receptionist who was currently pounding her sex with a large strap-on. Cindy was staring back at Penny with a devilish grin on her face. The look of mischief on Cindy’s face cut through to Penny’s soul – all of the years of working so hard to be a respected and powerful woman were, in that one look of a single secretary, seemingly being ripped out of Penny forever.

But Penny could not look away. Her eyes were now trapped by Cindy’s mocking, penetrating stare just as powerfully as the pendant had held them earlier. And as the full humiliation of her situation cascaded over her, Penny felt her climax finally, mercifully, explode over her body. Just as the waves of pleasure began to crest over her, Cindy reached forward, placing a hand on either side of Penny’s face, holding the older woman’s head so that she was locked in that stare, trapped by Cindy’s eyes, as the pleasure careened through her.

And that pleasure was unlike anything Penny had ever felt. Each wave of orgasm that coursed through her seemed to push into every part of her. Walls and barriers that she didn’t even know existed came crashing down, making way for new areas to feel pleasure, and as these areas felt that pleasure, the whole of her being found new levels of ecstasy.

And all the while, she stared helplessly into Cindy’s eyes as her body quaked in climax.

And those eyes staring back at her never blinked. Penny felt her release pouring out of her, only to be reflected back in those eyes, reentering her, sending her body over the edge all over again, falling over that same cliff of arousal into a depthless pit of orgasm, only to feel that fall time, after, time, after time. Her body shook and convulsed, spasming on the two dildos that continued their relentless onslaught on her body, filling her so completely.

And still, her eyes were locked on Cindy’s as the young girl’s hands held Penny’s head in place.

Penny simply let herself go. He body flailed in ways that she never knew. Sweat poured off of her. Her juices coated the dildo between her legs, and wet her thighs as climax after climax gushed out of her body. She strained to breathe through her erotic wails, and her eyes wanted so desperately to roll back with the sheer magnitude of her release.

But they never did. They remained locked on Cindy’s.

Finally, Penny’s body could take no more. But rather than slowly fade, her release seemed to suddenly, miraculously build into one final, torrential climax that seemed to be the best parts of each previous release put together into an ultimate crescendo of pleasure. Penny felt it building within her and her stare turned to one of panic as the overwhelming enormity of what was about to hit her registered in her lustful, exhausted mind.

But her panicked stare was met only by the merciless stare of the young receptionist who had brought Penny to this point.

As the final climax struck Penny’s body, all of the events of the previous days raced through her, the dildo in her asshole, the other in her sex, the soreness in her bottom, the humiliation, the helplessness, her inability to know what was real and what was hypnotic suggestion, the penetrating eyes of her coworkers, the nights at home alone, stroking herself but denying herself release, the desire to see Mistress, to submit to her – all of it coalesced and then raced out of her in one final, blinding stream of erotic energy.

And as it did so, Penny’s gaze finally broke from Cindy’s eyes and she collapsed forward, her chin resting on the space between the young girl’s neck and shoulder, tears streaming out of her eyes as her body shook from the aftershocks of what it had just experienced.

Penny laid there, still feeling two dildos inside of her, still twitching, still shuddering, still moaning, until the blood pounding in her ears subsided just enough for her to hear a single word being repeated by Cindy’s lips, right next to her ear…

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

“Sleep…”

Penny very quickly drifted deep into trance once again.