The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Catherine — The Aftermath

The four women who had just watched one of their best friends have sex with her boss right in front of them paused for just a moment before erupting in clapping and cheers. Eve turned on the room lights and then turned off the two spotlights before the women collected themselves enough to speak.

“That was absolutely amazing,” said Shirley.

“Do you still think that Penny didn’t want that to happen?” Mistress Catherine asked her.

“No, I think it was pretty clear that she was into it,” Shirley replied.

“How could she not be,” Sarah interjected. “I mean, look at them,” she gestured towards the two women lying together in a sweaty heap on the floor, “they’ve clearly just had the most mind blowing sex that anyone has ever had. I’m jealous!”

Suddenly realizing what she had just said, Sarah tried to shake it off with some nervous laughter.

Before Sarah could get too nervous, Casey chimed in, “I think we were all a bit jealous. I mean, my god, that was so…”

“Intense!” Mila finished Casey’s thought for her.

“So what happens now?” Shirley asked.

“That’s a good question. Bringing subjects who have gone as deep as these two have gone, and who have had as intense an experience as they’ve had, out of trance can be a bit delicate. At the depth that they reached they were able to act out some subconscious desires that were buried so deep that they might not have even been aware of them. That can be a lot for their conscious minds to take once the experience is over.”

“But wasn’t it their conscious minds that controlled them at the end?” Shirley was clearly the most perceptive of the women.

“Yes, they were no longer in trance. But the physical sensations that they were experiencing were unlike anything they’d ever felt. They weren’t so much in control of themselves at that moment. Instead, think of it as being consciously aware of just how out of control their lust and arousal had made them. I suspect that even as she conceded to the arousal that her subconscious had placed throughout her body, Penny’s conscious mind was still just as afraid of her lack of control as she had been from the beginning. She wanted what happened to her, but I’m still not sure that, when calm and un-aroused, she’ll readily admit to it.”

“So,” Mila asked, “what are you going to do with them now?”

“Well, I’m sure you are all dying to talk to Sandy about what this whole experience was like.”

Sarah immediately squealed, “Oh, yes, I want to know everything!”

“I certainly don’t want to keep you all from your fun. I suspect that with just a few words from me we can bring Sandy to a place where she will be able to come out of her trance and be just fine. I’m sure she’ll be a little embarrassed, but as long as you are all supportive and assure her that she has nothing to be ashamed of, she’ll be fine. Can you do that for me?”

The women all nodded their agreement.

“Good. Then I will bring Sandy out of her trance in just a moment. It will help her to talk with you without me watching over her, so while you girls talk to Sandy I’ll take Penny into another room and make sure that she will be okay when her trance ends.”

With that, Mistress Catherine walked over to the two sleeping women.

“Sandy, can you hear me?”

Sandy responded, “Yes, Mistress.” Her voice had taken on a tone of satisfaction, but still had a breathiness that betrayed a certain level of arousal.

“Excellent. In a moment I am going to bring you out of trance. Are you ready for that?”

“If that is what you want, Mistress.” Once again, Mistress Catherine marveled at how lucky she had been to find this girl.

“It is what I want, Sandy. But I also want you to remain relaxed when you come out of your trance, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“What you have been through has been very intense, but everyone here has enjoyed what happened, and there is no reason to feel embarrassed. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Then when I snap my fingers I want you to begin counting up from one to ten. When you reach ten you will come out of your trance and be freed of all of the suggestions that I have given you tonight. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl.”

Mistress Catherine snapped her fingers and Sandy’s lips immediately began moving softly, counting just under her breath. As she reached the middle of her count, her eyes began to flutter and her limbs seemed to suddenly have an energy of their own. Mistress Catherine began to clap and, after a nod to the other women in the room, they all followed her lead.

As the women applauded her, Sandy’s eyes fluttered open and she immediately rolled onto her back and raised her arms over her head in a deep stretch that ran the length of her body. Meanwhile a smile spread over her face that was so wide and sincere that it almost seemed as if her mouth might burst.

With a sigh, she rolled back onto her side and pulled herself into a relaxed reclining position. That was when she noticed the woman lying next to her, still in trance.

“Oh my god, Penny!” she exclaimed. Then she turned to the women looking down at her, still clapping. She sat bolt upright. This caused her to suddenly become aware of her nakedness – she stared down at her breasts, but still made no immediate effort to cover them. Casey had risen, carrying a blanket that had been lying on the couch. She walked over to Sandy and draped the blanket over her.

Sandy managed a meek, “Thanks.”

Mistress Catherine spoke once again, “Well, ladies, I’ll let you talk amongst yourselves – I must take care of Penny now.”

With that she walked over to Penny and spoke softly, “Penny, I want you to remain in trance, but open your eyes and stand up.”

Penny, with Mistress Catherine’s help, rose to her feet, her eyes open but still just as vacant as before.

“Follow me, Penny.” Taking Penny’s hand, Mistress Catherine led the hypnotized woman out of the living room and into the kitchen where they would have some privacy. Eve gathered up Penny’s clothes and then followed Mistress Catherine into the kitchen, allowing the women still in the living room to discuss Sandy’s experiences without the watchful gaze of her hypnotist.

Once they reached the kitchen, Mistress Catherine turned to face Penny. She gently lifted Penny’s chin until the young woman’s eyes were locked onto her own. She then began tracing Penny’s temples as she once again began to instruct her naked, hypnotized subject.

“Penny, have you enjoyed the experiences that you have had tonight?”

With a discernable breathiness, Penny replied, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Would you like to feel this way again?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Excellent. I imagine, though, that your conscious mind will not be very receptive to the idea of yielding control to me, will it?”

“No, Mistress.” A bit of a frown started to overcome Penny’s face, as she clearly was once again in a state of struggle.

“That is fine, Penny. Relax, there is no need to worry about that now. Just enjoy the trance you are in right now, and continue to obey your Mistress. Can you do that?”

With a sigh, Penny replied, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl.” Mistress Catherine noticed that this latest command, combined with the power of the hypnotist’s gaze and the circles being traced on her temples, were once again dropping Penny deeper into trance. She had begun to wobble slightly on her feet. Not wanting to risk her falling, Mistress Catherine placed her arm around Penny’s waist and moved the other hand from Penny’s temple to her eyes. With a single stroke and a gentle, “Sleep,” Penny once again went limp in her Mistress’s arms.

Mistress Catherine knelt on the floor, still supporting Penny’s weight, until she was in a comfortable position with Penny’s head in her lap. The young woman rested, her eyes closed, as her Mistress resumed her questions and her commands.

“Penny, you really enjoy going deep into hypnosis, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“The only thing that might stop you from submitting to my trance again is your conscious brain’s fear of losing control, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“If I could convince your conscious mind to accept the trance, you would give your mind and body to me completely, wouldn’t you.”

Even Mistress Catherine was surprised at how quickly and decisively Penny replied, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Excellent.” Mistress Catherine now knew what she would have to do. She had already established that some part of Penny’s subconscious craved hypnosis to an alarming degree, but her conscious mind seemed to fight this desire with an almost equal intensity. Mistress Catherine had enough tricks up her sleeve to continually subvert Penny’s conscious thoughts, as she had done tonight, but Mistress Catherine wanted more. As long as this conflict existed in Penny’s mind, Mistress Catherine’s control over Penny would be dependent upon trickery – Mistress Catherine wanted submission. She quickly formed a plan in her mind – one that would take a few steps. For now, she simply needed to insure that Penny’s conscious brain wouldn’t overreact to what had happened on this night. She began instructing her soon-to-be-slave.

“For now, I want you to follow a few simple instructions, even when you are not hypnotized. You will follow these instructions without any conscious memory of my giving you these commands. Can you do this for me, Penny?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl. Tomorrow, you will see Sandy for the first time since you have shared this trance with her. When you do, I want you to call her into your office and assure her that you are certain that it will have no effect upon your professional relationship, and that you are ready to pretend that the whole thing never happened. You must also make her feel that you still care about her just as much as you did before. Do you think you can do this, Penny?”

“I will try, Mistress.”

“Good girl.” Mistress Catherine was certain that with these commands, combined with the instructions that she later planned to implant in Sandy, the two women’s work relationship would be relatively unscathed by the whole experience.

But Mistress Catherine was not finished.

“Now Penny, when you get home tonight, you will fall into a deep, natural sleep. While sleeping, you will dream. You will dream of me – your hypnotic Mistress – and you will dream of submitting to me. No matter how turned on you become, you will not wake up until you normally would in the morning. When you awake you will want to masturbate, but you will keep finding reasons that you are unable to bring yourself to orgasm. This will persist throughout the day until you go to bed. When you go to bed you will frantically try to bring yourself to orgasm, but will fall asleep before you are able to. At this point, you will repeat all of these suggestions again, and for the next night after that. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl. Monday night, all of these commands will no longer affect you. You will be free of my suggestions. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Mistress knew that by that time she would have another opportunity to place new commands in Penny’s mind, but for now she didn’t want to give Penny – in her conscious or subconscious mind – any indication of what was to come, or that she even intended for them to meet again. Mistress Catherine knew, after all, how much Penny’s subconscious loved to feel helpless and out of control, and this was a good way to reinforce that. Mistress Catherine suspected that the erotic dreams that she would have the next few nights would be all the more intense because Penny’s subconscious would have no idea where they would ultimately lead.

All that was left, now, was for Mistress Catherine to get Penny back home and in bed without leaving her trance.

“Penny, I have one final set of instructions for you. When I snap my fingers, I want you to stand up and open your eyes. You will tell me your address, and then you will put your shirt, pants and shoes back on. You will carry your bra and panties, but you will not put them on. You will then allow me to lead you to my car. You will remain in trance as I drive you home. When we reach your home you will leave your bra and panties in the car, and you will go inside and go to bed. At that point, the commands that I gave you earlier will take effect. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl.” With that, Mistress Catherine snapped her fingers, and then helped her still hypnotized subject rise to her feet.

Eve presented Penny’s clothes to her, and Mistress Catherine watched as she slowly, and with a bit of difficulty, put her clothes back on, except for her bra and panties, which she simply held in her hands when she had finished with the rest of her clothes. Mistress Catherine once again took Penny’s hand and led her helpless charge out of the kitchen, into the hallway, and out the front door. She knew that Eve would have all of the equipment packed and ready by the time she returned from dropping Penny off and she would then put the next step of her plan into action.

Dropping Penny off took place without any complications. She had sat in the passenger seat looking docile and vacant while Mistress Catherine drove the short distance to Penny’s small house. Once they arrived, Catherine helped Penny out of the door, and then watched to ensure that the entranced woman had made it inside safely. Then she drove back to Sandy’s apartment complex.

As she drove, Mistress Catherine began replaying the evening in her mind – marveling at the luck involved in finding two intriguing subjects at one time. She had had high hopes for Sandy from the very start – Eve had told her that when Sandy called she could sense the girl’s desire, and her submissive nature. She said that Sandy had been quick to let Eve take control of the conversation and to steer it towards a reservation.

Mistress Catherine was not prepared, however, for the depths of Sandy’s willingness to submit. She had gone into trance so easily and so deeply. And then, without any prompting, had used the term “Mistress,” thus indicating that she saw her trance as an act of submission – that she felt, on some level, enslaved. When Mistress Catherine brought her out of trance after her first series of orgasms, Sandy hadn’t reacted with horror or embarrassment, she had simply looked confused and needful – she had reminded Sandy of a woman who just gotten out of a hot tub on a cold winter night, overwhelmed and just wanting to return to the warmth and comfort that she had just left.

When Mistress Catherine asked her about her feelings for Penny, they, too had proven incredibly submissive. She said she had not thought of Penny in a sexual way because she didn’t think Penny would like it and then, when Catherine probed further, only admitted that if Penny tried to seduce her, she would relent. She would do whatever her boss told her and, as the evening had already shown, she was even more willing to follow any commands that her hypnotist had given her. Mistress Catherine planned to move things forward with Sandy pretty quickly and she suspected that Sandy would comply at every step.

But this night had yielded more than just one potential new slave. Penny was an equally lucky, albeit more complicated find. Clearly, Penny found a loss of control to be incredibly erotic, and yet, consciously, she still clung to control. Catherine would have to tread a bit more carefully with Penny, but suspected that, if she were able to bring Penny’s conscious mind into harmony with her subconscious desires Penny would prove to be quite the submissive, perhaps even more so than Sandy. After all, the fear that Penny felt most likely stemmed from her subconscious awareness that the depths of her desire to submit ran dangerously, frighteningly deep. If she could tap into those feelings, Mistress Catherine knew that she might have found a slave that would submit to her on a level that no other ever had.

But she would have to think about these things more later, as she had arrived back at Sandy’s apartment complex.

Though the drive was short, by the time she arrived she knew that Eve would have finished packing the lights back into the bag, and that her assistant would be waiting by the window ready to leave as soon as Mistress Catherine pulled up. Catherine wanted to ensure that none of the women in the apartment would see her again. After all, Sandy had still been far too overwhelmed by her experiences to take much notice of Mistress Catherine leading Penny into the kitchen. So, her last memories of her Mistress would be connected to her awakening from the most intense experience she’d ever had. Mistress Catherine wanted that final memory intact.

When she pulled up, sure enough, Eve soon exited Sandy’s apartment complex. She walked to the car and opened the back seat, depositing the bag there, before moving to the front seat, where she joined Mistress Catherine.

“Well done, Eve.” Mistress Catherine complimented her assistant.

“Thank you, Mistress.” Eve replied.

“Did you learn anything while I was gone?”

“Well, as I’m sure you already realized, Sandy is fantastically submissive. When I went back into the room, the girls were talking excitedly about what happened, and Sandy’s blush was about as red a tube of lipstick. But it was clear that this blush wasn’t due to embarrassment – she was still turned on. I don’t know if any of the other girls noticed, but Sandy’s nipples were still rock hard – I think I could cut glass with those things. She was also being careful to sit in such a way that she wouldn’t ruin her couch – clearly she was very conscious of just how wet she still was.”

“So she never put her clothes back on?”

“No. It never even seemed to occur to her to do so. And that blanket that Casey gave her – she seemed to use it to stay warm, but didn’t show any intention of using it to hide her nakedness. No, I don’t think she had any reservations about what happened. She seemed pretty blissed out the whole time they talked.”

“Excellent. You’ve done a great job, as always.”

“Thank you, Mistress. Oh, and I almost forgot one other thing. Sarah…”

“Oh, I know all about Sarah,” Mistress cut her off. “Don’t worry, I have a plan for that one, too. Thank you for noticing, though.”

“You’re welcome, Mistress.”

“I suppose you were hoping that the other girls would notice Penny’s nipples?”

“Why, Mistress?”

“So that they wouldn’t notice your own?”

Now it was Eve’s turn to blush. Mistress Catherine knew that the evening’s proceedings had been a huge turn on to her assistant, as they had been to her as well. She also wanted to make sure that her own head was clear when she began the next steps of her plan. Not mention, she and Eve had some time to kill. She decided to put that time to good use. Reaching towards the dashboard, she triggered the emergency lights on the car and then resumed the commanding voice that she had used so often this evening.

“Eve, I want you to look at the blinking lights on the dashboard. See them blink on, and off. On, and off.”

Eve’s eyes had immediately gone to the lights on the dashboard, indicating that the hazard lights were on, and they were now locked there, unable to move.

“Feel those lights drawing you in, relaxing you. Relaxing you as they blink on… and off… on… and off…”

Mistress Catherine watched in delight as her assistant’s eyes became glassy and a soft sigh escaped her lips.

“Keep watching the light… as it blinks on... and off. On and off… And as it blinks on and off… you feel yourself sinking… as your mind begins to blink on… and off… and on… and off.”

Each time the blinkers turned on, Eve seemed to twitch slightly, and each time they went off her body seemed to relax more. By now she was lying back in her seat, her head tipped forward – her desire to continue to watch the light being the only thing that kept it from simply dropping to her chest. Mistress Catherine continued.

“You want to go further, don’t you? You want to surrender to hypnosis, don’t you Eve?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Eve’s voice was deep and breathy. Mistress Catherine had been correct about her state of arousal – her nipples were clearly visible underneath her shirt – especially because her Mistress never allowed her to wear a bra.

“You want to surrender, but your mind keeps blinking on… and off… and on… and off. You would like for it to simply turn off, wouldn’t you. To let go completely and become my hypnotized slave girl, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Feel yourself going deeper… and deeper,” Mistress Catherine reached towards the dashboard once again, “deeper and deeper… on… and off… now sleep!” And with that, Mistress Catherine turned off the hazard lights and Eve’s head sank to her chest, her body completely limp in the seat next to Catherine. She could have put Eve into trance in an instant, but this slower, more gradual induction felt more seductive, more arousing.

“Now, Eve, I want you to imagine the events of this evening… the lights… the audience... the pendant… your Mistress…”

As she said this, Mistress Catherine began to draw the bottom of her own dress up over legs.

“Imagine the chair… in the middle of that pool of light… the subject’s chair…”

Mistress Catherine had now pulled her dress up over her hips, exposing her pantyless sex. As she instructed her slave to envision the evening, she, too, let the events roll back through her mind. The inductions, the deepening of their trances, the stoking of their arousal.

“Now Eve, the events of the evening are flooding back into your mind, but this time, a different girl is in the subject’s chair… this time, the girl in the subject’s chair… the girl being hypnotized… is you!”

Mistress Catherine heard a moan escape Eve’s lips even as she felt her own arousal churning inside her. She thought back to the first series of orgasms, to the shocked looks when the women had come out of trance, to the second building of their arousal.

“You are the one falling into your Mistress’s spell as an audience watches you – helpless.”

Eve’s hips were beginning to move as the arousal spread throughout her body. Just as Mistress Catherine remembered seeing it spread through the bodies of Sandy and Penny, as they submitted to her, kneeling before her, just as it was beginning to spread through her own body.

“It is you whose arousal is growing, the need starting to burn inside you. It is you who so desperately needs that kiss!”

Eve’s head was no longer on her chest, it was rolling back and forth, the arousal taking control of her movements. Her hands began to knead at her breasts through her shirt. Mistress Catherine, too, was feeling the need for release build within her. Like Eve, all of the events of the evening had filled her with arousal. The power she had felt, the dominance that she held over these two women had rushed through her body and made her crave release.

And now, at last, she would have it!

She reached towards Eve and drew the hypnotized woman’s head towards her dripping sex.

“Open your eyes, Eve. What you see before you is not the lips of another hypnotized slave girl, but the lips of your Mistress’s sex, but you desire to kiss them nonetheless. That desire is building in you… making you desperate…”

Mistress Catherine had a handful of Eve’s hair, and she was using it to hold her slave’s head too far from her sex for Eve to lick it. Desperate, Eve’s tongue was sticking out, trying with every ounce of her being to kiss the lips before her. But Mistress Catherine had other plans.

“The need to kiss these lips courses through you. It will not dissipate. But kissing them will bring you no release. You will channel all of this pent up energy – all of this desire, and let it all guide you as you pleasure the sex in front of you – as you pleasure your Mistress!”

With that, Mistress Catherine reversed the pressure on Eve’s head, shoving the girl’s face into her sex. She immediately felt Eve’s expert tongue dancing across the sensitive skin, as it had done many times before. Mistress Catherine held back her orgasm as long as she could, but eventually Eve’s wonderful ministrations were too much, and she felt the waves of release wash over her. Her juices coated her slave’s mouth and face as she came again, and then again. Still Eve, did not relent.

As a fourth and fifth orgasm ripped through Mistress Catherine’s body, she decided that she had had enough. Screaming through her pleasure she commanded, “Sleep!”

Eve immediately went limp, her face in Mistress Catherine’s lap, her body turned awkwardly in the seat – her arousal still coursing through her.

Mistress Catherine pulled her slave off of her, and pushed her back into an upright position in the seat next to her. Without further ado, she snapped her fingers several times in front of Eve’s face.

Eve’s eyes slowly opened and, following a brief moment of disorientation, Eve threw her head back and moaned in frustration, her hands gripping the seat so tight that her knuckles were white.

“Good girl.” Mistress Catherine said. After all, she had given Eve no commands regarding what she could or couldn’t do when she came out of trance. Her slave could have easily reached between her legs and, with just a few strokes, brought herself to an earth-shaking climax. But Mistress Catherine had trained her too well. Eve knew that she would cum when her Mistress desired it, and not a moment sooner.

In the meantime, though, her heart was thudding in her chest and her body was practically spasming in sexual frustration.

“Don’t worry,” Mistress Catherine assured her slave, “I have something special in store for you.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Clean yourself up a bit, we’ll be ready for the next step soon.”

As Mistress Catherine pulled her own dress back down, Eve opened the glove compartment to retrieve some paper napkins, which she used to wipe her Mistress’s secretions from her face. Then, she ran her hand through her hair a few times to get it back in order. Her tasks complete, she looked back to her Mistress.

Catherine was sitting in the driver’s seat, calmly watching the apartment complex in front of them. Now that she had had her own release, she would be able to focus on the task ahead of her. By the end of it, she would be ready to use her slave’s tongue again.