The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The difference between heros and villians is often hard to tell. To be perfectly honest I’m not sure which one I am. Readers be warned, not only will we insure you are locked up or laughed at if you choose to believe this, but I am not an acceptabe role model for children under the age of 18 (or adults either for that matter)

Conspiracy Theory

Funeral Games.

“Fred? What are you thinking?” Yes reading Fred was difficult, but that’s not why I asked. Noise often blocks emotional pain, just as activity can sometimes block it’s physical cousin.

“We need to have some kind of wake where close friends all Jens friends can get together and be miserable. You know, it might be more efficent than having each of us be miserable on our own.” Catharsis, was something of a myth, repression was normally far more effective than expression at helping people get over negative thoughts or tendancies.

But I saw in this “wake” an opportunity to distract Fred from her pain.

All these thoughts on duty and not one on my sister; as you can tell I believe in repression in a big way.

Now that I thought that I think I’m going to cry. “sounds like a good idea, perhaps it could happen in Jens room, we don’t really need that anymore for anything.” Part of Fred thought I was incredibly ruthless, part of her thought I was right, Part of her had been tripling numbers in her head for the past ten miniutes in order to numb the pain and was currently at 3486784401.

I stopped at the SAQ and picked up some extra strong alcohol (about 92 percent), as well as some Bailiey’s that Fred was curious about for the wake. Then continued on home to Jens room.

I found Jens pre-programmed cell phone and called her saved friends spreading the sad news and the invitation, Fred found and read form Jens diary (I don’t know how it is in other places but in Quebec rights, including privacy rights, immediately cease to apply at death).

When I had completed the last call and was sitting on Jen’s disturbingly pink bed sheets, I caught some faint bemusement from Fred.

“I think you need to see this” she said sitting beside me. I honestly don’t know if she was trying to effect me by sitting so close, she had so many thoughts passing through her mind so fast.

She passed an old diary into my hands. “December 12th, 200—. It was cold and it snowed, I think we’ll be having an Aryan Christmas. Times like this I know we are truly blessed” Blessed could also be French for hurt and Jen would use the word both ways. “my fur is starting to grow, and I cry tears of the moon at my passing childhood (even if they don’t follow the lunar cycle), Jenny is getting to be a big wolf now.”

“I think my mating season is upon me for yesterday I couldn’t stop thinking of Michael, or Martin, or Hugh. But I wasn’t brave enough to talk to them :—(. “

“I needed to find to courage to embrace my hormones and So I made up my mind I’d go to the place I was always brave since my puppy days and experiment tonight. I watched TV and waited until John had gone up to bed. I gave him twenty minutes to fall asleep and then I shut down the TV and went to climb into bed with him, He asked why I was there, I told him to just let me sleep with him, he said no, but I said please so he let me share his bed.”

“Their was a wet sticky spot near where my belly was, I think that was his ’seminal fluid’ I hope he didn’t have any sperms in it, that would be totally gross! He lay facing the ceiling so I ran my hands along his chest hoping to feel some of his strength; I hope I hope he never reads this but he is my alpha male, I have yet to meet a better or stronger man than him, I really don’t mind when he bosses me around.”

“I wrapped one arm around him and lay at his side. His sweat smelled fresh and salty and I think I could smell his man parts. I saw his part start to build itself a tent as he fell asleep, I wondered nervously if that was because he could feel my nipples against him. Getting over that nervousness was why I was their, so I curled my head against his shoulder and ran my hand down to my vagina. I tried to stick my fingers in but that hurt and my hymen blocked me, so I just played with my naughty lips, I felt something very strong, the more of it I felt the more I wanted to feel more, the more I made myself feel the more I felt, And so on, and so on, I drew my hand up knowing that if I didn’t I’d go insane, and then realized that it was very wet”

“Not touching it was hard but so was touching it. I was tired and probably half asleep, Before I understood what I was doing I was humping his leg like Fido had often humped mine. He woke up I think but I kept my eyes closed like I was asleep, and kept rubbing.

I had an orgasm! It exploded in me and I wasn’t horny anymore I could stop rubbing him, I moaned a bit when I did, I know because John spent the rest of the night lying very still and trying to pretend nothing happened.”

I looked to Fred, “have you read all of them”

She nodded.

“This and any other passage that could be used against any living person we are to read and then burn, the rest we leave out for the other guests to share when they arrive.”

She nodded. As we went through Jen’s diary (all five volumes) in front of the fire place, Fred said “It’s ok, from everything I read you were a great brother, if she didn’t trust you she wouldn’t have felt safe in your bed”

“That’s the problem she had so much faith in me, and I didn’t save her life”

“ohh”

The fire was pure and pretty, and we pointed interesting passages out to each other as we went through our censoring. I’d often been in the position of seeing to it that the truth went no further than my eyes, it was a novel role for Fred, and I did what I could to help her enjoy the novelty.

Yet the novel task was quickly completed so she was crying in my arms by the time the first guest arrived. I was running my hand through Fred’s hair and allowing my tears to mix with hers as Ronda arrived at the door.

In Quebec we never defined ourselves on racial lines, linguistic ones were far more important; and even those get kind of blurry as you’d know if you heard my accent, and yet, Ronda in spite of her blond hair and blue eyes looked very Jewish. She could claim Einstein as a kinsman and Arial Sharon as a grandfather and I’d believe her. I gave her a twice over to make sure she wasn’t in on the conspiracy before granting her admittance.

I had just poured a shots of 98% for the 3 of us when Darlene arrived. She was dark of hair, dark of eyes and dark of skin, and lean of body. She was subduded, but I could sense it was a thin façade over a soul that would as soon rape a boy as look at one.

I explained the details of what happened as Darlene poured herself and downed a second shot. I was mostly through before, Courtney the last of my guest arrived.

Courtney was a true innocent. Her hair was blond, and her skin was pale white. She dressed in expensive non-revealing clothes. She was by far the least intelligent in the room, but was exactly the type of person who always gets 80s in school.

“Oh no I don’t drink” she said as I poured a shot for her.

“It’s a wake” I replied beaming to her that it would be bad manners not to. She nervously gulped the shot down and confusedly held her glass out where it could be refilled. Some people don’t have all that much in the way of free will to override it would seem. I carried the booze, and Fred the newly edited diaries as we led the party up to Jens room.

Courtney missed the explanation of Jens death so Fred filled her in on the details as Darlene and Ronda read the diaries and I had slurped down the remaining 98%. I didn’t take a telepath to be able to tell we were headed for a pathetique mass of misery.

A self doubting Fred was even less valuable to us than a miserable Fed so I couldn’t use raw power alone to make her happy, however much appeal that may have on humanitarian grounds.

“Does anyone know what Jens favorite game was?” I asked the room at large. Fred, Courtney, and Ronda all almost replied ‘asshole’ but I beamed the question at them ‘is that really her favorite or just her favorite of the games she dares to play in public?’

Darlene answered “She really had a thing for truth or dare”

“Perhaps we could have a game, as a tribute to her?”

Their were no objections so we assembled ourselves in a circle, and I started the game. I started as the challenger.

“Fred, truth or dare?”

“truth.”

“tell us about your first orgasm”

Courtney jumped in “that’s starting a little extreme!” but I pushed her to be sportswoman like and play along.

“I was 12 years old, my parents gave me a sex ed text to clear up any questions I might have had, I got a mirror so that I could see what my parts looked like. It didn’t take me long to find my clit, I just followed the books instructions and followed the warm creamy feelings, then when I got to the center I kept rubbing with one hand and adjusting the mirrior so I could try to spot where the wetness was coming from with the other.” Fred finished with a wicked grin “I sure learnt allot that day!”

“Darlene?”

“Truth”

“Same question then”

“Earlier this year, in front of the entire school!” I confess that not only distracted me from my grief, but even my duty was forgotten as I leaned forward for this story.

“I don’t go to your school so I missed this” I said singling her to describe in detail.

“Most of the people here do go to my school and they probably missed it to, nobody really notices my feelings; It was in the junior light weight wrestling championships, I’d just bumped out four opponents and was coated with sweat and my next opponent was this handsome man whose sweat stunk of macho. We struggled and fought, playing the game to the bone, but he was as good as me, as determined as me, and slightly stronger. Soon he had me pinned to the ground. There was something about his triumphant smile, no one could see our lips so I kissed him. He started thrusting on me as they started counting down 1 he thrust, 2 he thrust, 3 he thrust 4, I started to really feel tingly, 5 I started to wiggle my ass to help him out, 7 he started breathing even heavier 8 his face got twisted up, 9 he start to cum so I role over and now I’m on top! 1 everyone can see my red face, 2 he struggles under me so I can keep grinding against him, 3 I take opportunity to fall down on him 4 I can feel his wee wee start to get soft, 5 but I’m in charge so I don’t care. 6 I kiss him again, seven I rub my nipples against him as I unlock my lips 8 I feel something start to build in me, 9 I cum, and 10 no one can tell if I am screaming in triumph or for something else.” I really enjoyed the story, and I admit I helped Fred enjoy it more too I made Courtney think how she was a guest and had to follow the hosts examples, so that she shyly said “I’m sorry I’ve never had an orgasm I guess I’ll take a dare”

“Take off your shirt” I said knowing that for the rest of the night I’d be able to excite her every now and then, to the amusement of everyone who counted. “And bra“ Making sure a current flowed to the right portions of her lower brain I turned to Ronda

“Are you frigid?, cause you must have had boys fighting for you with breasts like that” Fred’s alcohol tolerance was lower than I’d guessed, though I suppose the remark wasn’t really that out of character for her Courtney’s breasts were beautiful with her nipples standing up.

“now You can ask that when it’s your turn to be the challenger”

“Ronda”

“truth”

“first orgasm?”

“13, playing a game of truth or dare!”

“my turn as challenger” Fred said. I encouraged her power lust, she did have a bit, everyone who has trouble fitting in develops some as a form of vengeance

“Truth or dare Darlene” She demanded.

“Dare!”

“Kiss one of Courtney’s nipples!”

As Darlene did so I made damn sure that Courtney felt a wave of pleasure which served to amplify her embarrassment. Darlene made a big show of sucking on it and tenderly playing with the other one.

“Courtney?”

“uhh, truth.”

“well are you frigid?” Fred, drunk or sober, happy or sad, completely free or influenced by me, scientific curiosity was her greatest drive and medicine is part of science.

“I don’t know what that means”

“It means you can’t have orgasms no matter how much your rubbed down their”

“I don’t know I never really tried”

“ok”

“truth or dare, Ronda.”

“I’ll do a dare”

“flash John Your pubic hair”

With the air of someone being tortured she unzipped her jean turned to face me and quickly flashed her pubes.

“well? What colour were they?” Fred asked.

“red I think” I replied

“I knew that was die” she gloated

“well john. What will it be?”

“dare”

“I’d never seen a penis before, would you please pull yours out for me.”

“thanks” she said as I revealed my pulsing erection, when she bent close to smell it I shuddered

“Courtney Your turn as challenger”

“ok” I could see she was try to get into the game

“Ronda?”

“Dare”

“ok take your shirt and bra off, good now I’m not the only one” Ronda’s breasts were normal healthy breasts, exactly what I’d expect on a girl her age, that didn’t stop me from enjoying the view of course.

“John?”

“Truth” I replied hoping to make it easy on her.

“ok how often do you masturbate?”

“I don’t lately their was always someone else there”

“ok then how often do you ejaculate”

I thought back over the past week “about 3 times a night”

“Fred”

“truth”

“how often do you masturbate?”

“I try not to, it’s a way of lying to your body and telling it your getting it the sex it wants, when in fact you’re still a virgin. I don’t believe in lies.” Fred answered very seriously, and then thought of the true reason why we were all here and started crying a bit.

“Ronda Your turn as challenger” I said , seeing to it that she would distract fred from her crying.

“John?”

“dare”

“spank Fred for disturbing our game”

I hoisted her over my lap and flipped her skirt up and pulled her panties down. My man strained and stretched knowing how close he was to her girlhood as I slapped her buttocks. I could feel her sex rub against me and hake it even harder. I slapped her again, and could make out her mind analyzing the sensation. I slapped her but again just hard enough to make her forget about Jen. She squirmed rubbing against my cock and making me very hungry, but she was not a masochist, so I could not hurt her more than I had to”

“Fred”

“Yes, Dare I guess”

“Ok I want you to understand that john only hurt you because I made him, So kiss and make up”

I don’t think I sent Fred any suggestions but I’m not sure, because she locked her lips to mine and kissed me tenderly.

I sucked her lower lip then her upper lip then-

“Darlene”

“dare”

“Kiss Johns penis”

She gave it a suck, I tried to thrust but she withdrew her lips “naughty boy trying to jizz in me”

“sorry”

“Courtney”

“truth”

“Are you the sort of dirty girl who get’s horny off this?”

“fuck you”

Darlene got up unsteadily “I don’t know about anybody else, but I could certainly go for washing my mouth out, how about you open the Baielys” I think we tried to play a second round of truth or dare after the Irish whiskey, we may even have succeeded. It ended up though that Ronda Courtney and Darlene were asleep in Jens bed and Fred was collapsed dead drunk in mine. I tried to sleep along side her, I really did, but my man was to hungry, he refused to give me any peace. So I carefully kept her asleep put my spare pillow over her vagina and wrapped her tight in sheets.

As long as I kept her asleep she was my safe sex doll, I could hump her all I wanted, and nobody would get preganent or even hurt. I kissed her face as I thrust hard into the cushion, again and again, until I’d cum for or five times.

On Sunday morning I had to drive all of them home, I couldn’t stop Fred, from figuring out what I’d done to her, but it wasn’t hard to make her forgive me, No I don’t pretend to understand her how could I? she’s far smarter than I am.

It was Monday though that I worried about. Then I’d have to resume my duties, as a son, as a student and as a selective breeder as well as trying to keep Fred strong, and I’d have to do all this with lead in my heart and ashes in my mouth.