The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I had an idea a while ago because of an article I read that described a new procedure called the ‘g-shot’. Flibinite talked about an interesting idea involving some bondage, and I took it a little further after reading her story, “Button Pusher”.

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between males and females and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work of people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Control

©2009 softi. All rights reserved. Send comments to .

Kate walked down the ramp to the terminal, looking for the driver of the limo her father had said would be waiting. She missed the dry, warm air when she was at Harvard. She could already smell the salt from the bay. The beaches were calling for her. They’d be deserted this time of year, with only crazy tourists who didn’t know that 60F was freezing next to the ocean. She laughed. She wasn’t a local anymore, and it would be fantastic.

She saw the driver holding a sign. “Ms. Richards” She walked up to him. “My luggage is coming in on carousel 5.”

“Yes, ma’am.” He signalled her in front of him. She walked over to the baggage claim and pushed between two people so she could have a prime spot near the belt.

A few minutes later, the bags started pouring out. She kept her eye out for her pink Samsonites. She barely fit the two week’s worth of clothes in the two suitcases, even with the things she already had at home. She’d even paid the extra $50 for one that was overweight.

“There they are. The pink... Oh, no. That’s not mine.” One large pink bag slipped past. “Oh, there. Those two. With the white ribbons.” The driver leaned over and pulled the luggage off the carousel.

“There we are, ma’am. This way.” He pulled out the handles and started walking to the exit. Kate followed behind as they went to the limo.

Inside, Kate hooked up her iPod and cranked the stereo. She watched the ships in the bay pass by as they left the airport. The driver wasn’t rushing to get onto the 5, and that suited her just fine. She watched a carrier rounding the island and a tug going out to meet it. She could see traffic was light on the bridge, so it shouldn’t be long before she could hit the beach. Much as she liked being out east, it was nice to be home. It was familiar. It was warm.

The driver stayed right after merging. Kate hunched forward and knocked on the partition. “Uh, driver, stay south. The bridge is south.” The limo took the exit onto the 163. “Driver, you’ll have to turn around.” She banged harder. “Driver!” The partition started tipping over in front of her and the arm she was leaning on gave out. She tried to pull herself up but she was suddenly lightheaded and weak. She slipped onto the floor, leaning against the front seat. Her eyes fluttered, then shut as she faded out.

* * *

Kate jerked awake as something passed under nose. Her head throbbed. She tried to lift and shake it but it wouldn’t move. She wanted to rub her temples but her arms would move either. Something large and round filled her mouth, quieting her moan of pain. The air was cool on her exposed skin. She cracked open her eyes.

It was a mistake. The room spun. What she could make out wasn’t familiar. She instinctively tried to get up but she couldn’t get any part of her body to move. Straps held each appendage securely to the table. Even her torso was held down.

“Good, you’re awake.” She winced at the voice echoing painfully through her head. “Now we can run the tests.” She heard a click and felt little tingles in various parts of her body. She hadn’t noticed the pads. Each was slimy with the contact gel. A few were placed under the straps. Only some were active that she could tell.

“Test one, inserting probe.”

A man in a white lab coat came up between her legs and pushed a slick dildo into her vagina. She cried out in surprise and tried to push it out. Her pelvis couldn’t shift at all and her muscles just served to pull it deeper. The man shifted it around. She tried harder to push out the intruder. A cry of frustration slipped past the gag. She couldn’t help the tears.

The person pulled out the probe. Kate started sobbing. She felt helpless, exposed, violated.

“Test one complete. Subject resisted, but probe was successfully inserted and manipulated.”

A cold rod slipped inside her. She tried again to fight it as it placed first one, then another sensor on her vaginal walls.

“Test two, inserting probe and testing reaction.”

She heard the dildo vibrating this time. It again pressed in past her clenched muscles. She squeezed and fought as best she could, but the dildo maneuvered around her pussy anyways. It was bent on the top and buzzed against the top wall. It slipped over her g-spot and her gut involuntarily clenched.

“Possible target location. Verifying.”

It moved back and again she responded. She fought the tingles forcing their way up her nerves even though her body wanted to react.

“Verified. Placing marker.”

She felt a little prick inside. The dildo stopped vibrating and the man pulled it out. She sagged as her vulnerability seared her mind. She sobbed.

“Inserting needle.” Another prick, this time more painful. “Injecting.” She felt a hot, painful pressure as something was forced into the top of her vaginal wall. It was just underneath her g-spot and hurt like a bitch. She cried out and tried to curl up, but that just added to her sense of exposure. Eventually the man pulled the needle out. She sagged in her bonds and whimpered.

“Successful injection. Sedating subject.” Kate tried to thrash as a mask came over her face. She heard the gas and tried to hold her breath, but lost out as her lungs started burning. Her mind drifted and then succumbed, slipping into unconsciousness.

* * *

Kate woke naturally this time. After a little testing, she realized she was still naked and restrained. A little dildo was inside her, pressing on the nub that now thrust her g-spot out. She couldn’t help the tears. “Why?” came out as a muffled “Iiii?” She sobbed. “Please let me go. You don’t have to do this. Please...” She started thrashing, screaming as loud as she could. “Help me!” It was all muffled. It didn’t accomplish anything, and just made her feel more helpless.

She heard a door open and someone walk into the room. She looked over, able to move only her eyes, and saw the same man walk down by her feet. A few machines beeped behind him.

“Test three. Response after injection. Beginning stimulation.”

The dildo began vibrating. The sensation ripped through her body, magnified by whatever was in and behind her g-spot. Her pussy thrummed in response and tingles ran up her spine. Her entire belly spasmed, unable to fight the pleasure that radiated from the new nub. She felt moisture running out her lips and dripping past her ass. The wonderful building pressure forced a moan out of her. She tried to arch, but the straps held her still. It didn’t matter. The tingles turned to heat, the heat to fire, the fire to overwhelming ecstasy as she burst over the edge and came in volcanic release, crying out past the gag.

The dildo stopped vibrating. “Response optimal. Orgasm in less than a minute with no clitoral stimulation.” The man typed something, then turned towards her.

Kate sagged. She felt even more vulnerable and violated, but this time there was something else. Something she wanted again. She cried, releasing the humiliation. A gas mask came over her mouth and nose again. She let it take her this time, knowing she was helpless and figuring that feeling nothing was better than a sterile hell.

A little part of her thought that it would get her to the next test faster, and maybe that was a good thing.

* * *

Kate faded back into the world. She instinctively checked to see if she was restrained, and was surprised when her head lifted and arms came up. She swung her legs off the bed so quickly that she nearly fell to the floor. She let out a little cry of joy as she stood for the first time in... how long had she been here?

It was a bedroom. Maybe more like a cell. The walls were painted solid pink, with a white dresser and wardrobe against one wall. The bed she had been on was simple with no headboard or baseboard and white cotton sheets. A toilet sat in one corner, and a single bright florescent bulb lit the room. Two cameras sat high in the corners with speakers next to each.

She sighed. The cramping low in her belly beat out her modesty and she sat on the toilet.

She was naked, so she checked the dresser. It contained only underwear, if you wanted to call it that. There were thongs and demi-bras, corsets and thigh-high hose. There were lacy, satin and velvet sets. She searched a little deeper and found garters behind the stockings.

She was more of the boy shorts type, but these would have to do. She picked a matching set of bra and panties in satin. It left her nipples exposed and barely covered her pussy, but it was better than nothing. She checked the wardrobe, a little concerned now about it’s contents. She found that she was right to be. Vinyl, rubber, leather, see-through... She closed it.

She sat back on the bed and cradled her head in her hands. ‘Why is this happening to me? What do they want? What were those tests? Why the injection?’ She wept, depressed and angry about her defenseless situation. She felt herself slipping into an all-consuming darkness.

“Katherine Richards.”

She straightened, looking for the voice. It was coming from the speakers.

“Good to see you are awake.” It was female and sounded almost motherly. “Are you comfortable?”

“Fuck no, you bitch!” Kate screamed. “Let me out of here!”

“It’s also good to see you still have your defiance. That will make you easier to break.”

“What the fuck? What are you talking about?” Kate screamed. “Let me the fuck out of here! My parents have people that are going to fuck you up, bitch!”

“We know about your parents. That’s why you’re here. Now please settle down.”

“Fuck no, you whore!”

“We need to begin your training.” A little hiss came from under the bed.

“No! No! Not again! No!” Kate stood up and backed away into the furthest corner.

“You are going to succumb anyways. Why draw it out?”

“Fuck you!” Kate glared at the camera nearest her. “I’m going to fight you every inch of the way, you bitch! You’ll never break me!” She felt a little light-headed.

“Yes we will, Katherine. You’ll come to realize it soon, and then you’ll help us do it.”

“No fucking way!” She felt her legs getting heavy and leaned on a wall. The room swam and she sank to the floor. “No way, you...” Her head nodded over. “bitch.” Everything went black.

* * *

Consciousness faded back in slowly. Kate opened her eyes. She saw her arms tied together at the wrist and suspended from a crossbar. She was on her back, arched on the floor. Each leg was tied to the corners of another bar chained to the ceiling, which left them wide open. Her waist was chained to the floor and a ball gag was again in her mouth. Someone had taken off her skimpy underwear. She twisted and pulled, but the most she could manage was a little swing or a slight crunch.

“Welcome to the beginning of your training.” Kate saw a woman in a vinyl bodysuit walk around her inside the cage. “I’m sure you’ll enjoy this.” She held a vibrator that curved and another that was straight. “I know you’re going to try not to, but you don’t really have a choice anymore.” She might have smiled, but Kate couldn’t tell through the small slit in the hood.

The woman squirted some lube on each dildo. Kate wiggled as the woman approached her most intimate regions. She felt vulnerable, accessible, knowing she would be violated. She rocked hard, trying to prevent the woman from inserting either of her weapons.

“That’s it, Kate. Fight it. You’re going to lose. You need to learn that.”

Kate kept at it, but she knew the woman was right. The curved instrument slipped in and pressed against the nub. Kate twisted harder, squeezing the intruder to push it out. Then it turned on. The vibrations set her off, once again overcoming her fighting with tingles of pure pleasure that rippled up her belly. Her squeezing out turned to clutching in around the dildo and felt her lower body seize. Her back arched and pressed her ass into the floor as the gushing tide of fiery ecstasy rose up and burned her mind in sweet bliss. She thrashed in an wave of orgasms that burst one on top of the other and melted her mind into an ocean of almost painful pleasure.

The woman switched off the vibrations but left the vibrator in place. “Now are you beginning to understand? You’ll come willingly when we call soon enough. You won’t be able to help yourself.” She switched on the other dildo. “Waiting in your room will be excruciating anticipation and agony, wishing you were already here, bound and exposed, used for our pleasure and yours.” She brought the tip down to the top of Kate’s pussy lips. “You’ll choose to submit and be our slave for another ride on a vibrator that hits your new special spot.” It slid down and hit Kate’s oversensitive clit, causing her to writhe in ticklish pleasure. “You’ll give up your freedom willingly for the ecstasy we give you.” She switched on the one still inside Kate.

Kate fluttered her eyes and succumbed to the orgasmic tsunami. It flung her around in her chains, relentlessly pushing her exhausted body again and again over the edge. Tears of joy slid down her face and dripped on the floor. Her mind started to crack.

A gas mask slipped over her face, and she couldn’t help but breath deeply as the dildoes continued there unforgiving assault. She slipped away into steamy clouds of painful, overstimulated bliss.

* * *

Beep beep beep beep.

Susanne Richards looked at her Blackberry. She didn’t recognize the number. “Hello?”

“We have your daughter.”

Susanne stopped cold. They’d been wondering where Kate was after she missed the limo. “What?”

“She’s fine and will remain so as long as you follow our instructions.”

“Wait, what? You have her? How do I know?”

“Do not involve the authorities or any private investigators.”

“Wait, let me get a pen...”

“We know you have accepted the cabinet position, Anne.”

Susanne froze again. “You what?” It hadn’t been announced yet. After the senator had to step aside because of the campaign donation scandal, she’d been tapped by the new administration. ‘Who is this?’

“We will call again. Both you and your husband Don must follow our instructions if you want to see your daughter again.”

“Uh, wait, what do...”

The line went dead.

Susanne leaned on her desk, stunned. ‘What is going on?’

* * *

To be continued...