The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. That means that the character are fictional and any resemblance to people living or dead is one strange coincidence. If you are a minor you should not be reading this. This story is copyrighted and can only be archived with the author’s permission. Commercial sites are strictly prohibited from archiving story.

Author’s note: This takes place the evening after the events chronicled in chapter 3.

Controlling Big Brother: Part 4: Barry and Me.

Around 7 PM, my brother’s best friend, Barry came over at my brother’s request. He was 5′ 9″ 190 pounds brown haired and eyed country boy. My brother told him that he wanted to have me try to hypnotize him. Barry agreed, thinking that it was going to be a practical joke played on me.

“Well,” I said, when the three of us were in the rec room. “Johnathon, why don’t you leave so Barry won’t feel so nervous doing it in front of an audience.”

“That’s all right,” Barry said “He can stay and watch you fail, Roderick.”

“If you wish, don’t say I didn’t try to spare you any embarrassment” “Now, do you agree to me trying to hypnotize you?” I asked, trying to hide my confidence from Barry.

“Sure, go ahead,” he said, grinning, “this should be a hoot.”

“OK, I need for you to get comfortable sitting in that plush chair over by the wall, by the magic eye picture that my brother likes so much. Johnathon could you dim the lights so that it is easy to see but not over bright, then I need you to sit on the futon and be quiet.” I picked the futon because it couldn’t be seen from the easy chair.

Johnathon dimmed the lights as Barry moved over to the plush easy chair and stretched out his long legs. Johnathon went to the futon and sat down. I whispered, “fuzzy slippers,” in Johnathon’s ear and he was in a deep trance and wouldn’t be a distraction.

“Barry, I want you to focus your eyes on the magic eye picture and your hearing on my words. You will always be able to respond to and hear my voice. I want you to take a deep breath and hold and ... exhale. Another deep breath, ... hold, ... exhale. I want you to keep breathing in that rhythm and feel yourself begin to relax as you are more focused on the picture and my voice. You are starting to feel your feet relax as you continue to breathe ... hold ... exhale. Your calves start to relax.

Breathing deep and relaxing. All distraction recede as you focus on the picture and my voice. Your knees relax and your thighs relax as you breathe deeply. Your eyes are getting tired but you want to keep them open as long as you can because you want to see the picture. Your hips and waist relax as you focus on my voice and relax deeper sinking into the chair your eyes going deeper into the picture. Your abs and lower back relax but you can remain sitting up as you relax and go deeper into the chair and deeper into the picture. You breathe deep and your chest and arms relax your hand are loose and relaxed as you go even deeper in relaxation and your shoulder relax. Your neck relaxes and your chin floats downward towards your chest and you blink as you try to keep your eyes open. When your chin touches your chest your eyes will close even though you will still be able to hear my voice and answer my questions you will be asleep when your chin touches your chest. Continue to breathe and relax deeply sinking into relaxation floating gently in relaxation. Your head going down to rest on your chest, breathing deep relaxing breaths.”

“How do you feel, Barry?”

“Reelaxxed” he slurred, sleepily.

“Does it feel good?”

“Yesss.”

“Do you want to go even deeper into this state, Barry?”

“Yessss, wantto gooo deeeperr.”

“Then you will have to listen to what I say and obey me. Do you understand what you have to do to go deeper?”

“Yesss, lisssten and oobeeyyy.”

“Can you do that, Barry?”

“Yesss.”

“OK, I need you to picture that you are in a ten story building on the tenth floor, you are standing by a closed elevator, can you see it?”

“Yesss.”

“You are next to the call button for the elevator I need you to push the button and wait for the elevator to open. Can you do that?”

“Yesss.”

“Push the button, and tell me when the door opens.”

He sticks his right hand out and jab at an imaginary button with his index finger, thirty seconds later he says, “The door is open.”

“Enter the elevator and wait for me to enter it also then hit the button for the fifth floor. Do it when you are ready.”

He hits the button for the fifth floor.

“We start to go down floors each floor takes you twice as deep as you were. Ninth floor, feeling relaxed and limber. Eighth floor, deeper still, taking deep slow breaths. Seventh floor, your inhibitions are relaxed.

Sixth floor your conscious mind is totally asleep. Fifth floor, you cannot lie and must answer all questions asked. You can still respond to my voice and hear it.”

“Who did you lose your virginity to?”

“Alice” he said, he must mean Alice Newton the red haired girl who moved away two years ago.

“Have you ever experimented with gay sex?”

“When I was sixteen with Tommy Parker, we sucked each other’s cocks and kissed, nothing more only once.”

“Have you ever wanted to have sex with any other male?”

“Yes.”

“Who?”

“Randy White.” Well, isn’t this interesting it seems Barry is marginally bisexual, very marginal. It is a start, but I must admit he has good taste in men both Tommy and Randy are hot. They are both high caliber jocks being on the football and baseball team in high school and the tavern softball league now. Tall, muscular, and well built.

“Thank you, Barry. Now we need to get back onto The elevator. Will you hit the call button for going down?”

“Yes.”

“When the door to the elevator opens, we will enter it and you will press the button for the first floor.”

“Yes.”

“As we go further down the floor your mind is opening to suggestions from me, in fact the further down we go the more you will obey my suggestions and it will make you happy and horny to obey my suggestions. The more suggestions you obey the happier and hornier you get. Fourth floor, you are feeling hot and you need to take your shirt off to cool down.” Barry remove his shirt, revealing a very hairy chest and stomach, his nipples peek out of cover like a shy bride. “Third floor, you have no inhibition at all and are feeling even hotter than before and you feel the need to remove your blue jeans.” Barry stands up and removes his shoes and then unzips his jeans and unbutton the top and pulls down his jeans to his ankles and steps out of them. He is wearing blue boxers and his cock is starting to create a tent.

“Second floor, you feel your will weaken and feel my strong presence overtaking you and you love it.” His cock is sticking out and is poking out of his boxer’s fly. “First floor, you know that whatever I say is true and that you will follow and suggestion I offer because you have no will but to relax and obey me.”

“Yes, relax and obey you.”

“You are no longer interested in girls, you know this is true.”

“Yes, no longer interested in girls.”

“They totally baffle you, so you are interested in hot looking guys now.”

“Girls baffle me, into hot looking guys.”

“You find Johnathon hot, but his brother Roderick is even hotter”

“Johnathon hot, Roderick hotter”

“You must obey Roderick, in all things”

“Must obey Roderick.”

“You get pleasure from obeying Roderick.”

“Get pleasure from obeying Roderick.”

“You want to serve Roderick for the rest of your life.”

“I want to serve Roderick for the rest of my life.”

“Roderick is your master, you are his slave.”

“Roderick is my master, I am his slave”

“You will repeat that last line in your thought until you know it is true and that it was always true, and will always be true.”

“Yes,”

“You will always address your master with either sir or master. Do you understand, slave.”

“Yes, master. I am sorry, master. I will do better, master.”

“Also when slave refers to himself he is not I or me he is slave.”

“ Yes, master. slave will do better, sir.”

“When slave is in presence of his master, slave should be naked.”

“Yes, master. slave will remove the rest of his clothes.”

He took off his white socks and blue boxers and stood before me naked with an erect cut cock that looked to be 6.5″ long and roughly the diameter of a quarter. I ordered him to turn around so that I could see his ass. Damn it was one hot ass that I couldn’t wait to break in.

“You will know what happened under hypnosis when I awake you and all of these suggestions will still be in effect whether you are hypnotized or not. You will be happy with the changes made and thank me. Any time you hear me say ‘magic eye’ you will return to this level of trance for further reprogramming and you will be happy with those changes as well. When we are in the presence of anyone who is not my slave you will act like normal. Know that Johnathon is already my slave. You will try to recruit your friends to become my slaves like you are, even though you will only say that they should be hypnotized by me because it was a blast. You will always be horny for me. Your only purpose is to please me. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, sir.”

“When I count to three and snap my fingers you will wake up refreshed and aware of everything. One, two, three.” I snapped my finger and Barry awoke.

“Thank you, master, for making slave your slave, sir. It is what slave wants to do, to serve you and please you for the rest of slave’s life.” Barry said getting on his knees in front of me.

“Slave, there are certain things you have to learn how to do to please me, sexual things do you want to be taught them awake or in trance?” “Master, slave will do as master wants. slave is only here to please master. Use slave as you see fit.”

Well, I have yet to get my brother to this state, I only do him sexually when he is in trance. So I want to see what an aware slave is like.

“It is good you are on your knees, slave, because a slave should stand only when ordered to, otherwise he should be on his knees awaiting his master’s orders. Now still on your knees come to me and suck my cock.”

“Yes, sir. With pleasure, sir.” Barry scooted forward on his knees to stop right in front of me and with gentle hands took my cock from out of the fly of my jeans. He caressed the cock for a bit than he put his tongue on the shaft of my cock and licked it. He then moved his tongue to the head of my cock and tasted the piss slit and covered the head with his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the base of my cock head. I let him get comfortable with that in his mouth, letting him suck on only the head for a few minutes. Then holding his head, I slowly inched my way forward going as deep as I could before the gag reflex kicked in. I kept it there and let his throat get accustomed to that and soon I was going carefully forward until the next gag reflex. I kept following the pattern until he had my entire cock in his mouth and throat. While not the best blow job that I have had, he was going to be a good cock sucking slave. Within twenty minutes, I blew a load down his throat and mouth, and without me even having to say it he swallowed the cum and continued sucking until it was hard again. I took my erect seven inch cock out of his mouth and ordered him to stand up and bend over the pool table. When he was bent over, I had him spread his legs a bit and with his hand he was to spread his asscheeks, so I could get a look at his asshole. I examined his hole for a while, it was star-shaped and a cute rosy pink. I then went over to my entranced brother and told him to take off all of his clothes and follow me. I had Johnathon get on his knees and rim Barry’s ass to get it good and lubed for my fucking of his cherry ass. Johnathon would have to get to the same level as Barry, where he would be my slave awake and in trance and I had just the way to do it as I watched my brother rim one of his best friends. Johnathon was producing a lot of saliva and soon the asshole was well lubed inside and out because I had my brother tongue fuck his new brother in slavehood.

“Johnathon, go back to the futon and play with your nipples until I tell you to do something else.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Now, slave Barry, I am going to fuck your ass and you are going to relax your ass muscles so that I can enter easily and cause you the least amount of pain. You will feel the pain but you will not cry out or scream because it will be like it is far off or a dull throb of a muscle ache. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, master. Fuck your slave, sir. Slave will relax his ass muscles and love being fucked by slave’s master, sir. Fuck slave until you cum up slave’s ass, sir. You own slave so his body is yours, master.”

I placed my cock head by his asshole and placed my hands on his hips and plunged quickly in as I pulled his ass back to meet my thrust. Sinking in as deep as I could and then pulling out and pushing in to go deeper still. Soon, I was hitting his prostate with each glorious thrust in his tight, willing ass. He started to moan in pleasure. So, I decided he need something in his mouth to muffle the sound.

“Johnathon, could you come over here and place your cock in Barry’s mouth?”

“Yes, sir. Right away, master.”

I just love those obedient slaves, so willing to please. Johnathon went on top of the pool table and placed his six and a half inch long cock into Barry’s mouth, muffling his moans of pleasure. Barry started to suck my brother’s cock as he was filled with cock from both ends. My brother and I soon established a smooth rhythm where we would plunge into him at the same time pushing our cocks deeper into him. Barry’s moans introduced me to a new danger, so I knew that I would have to take steps to make my parents and Griffen oblivious to the noises that would be coming from down here.

With the sight of Barry taking it up the ass and down the throat, I was soon feeling my balls tingle as orgasm approached. “Shoot your loads with me, my slaves.”

“Yes, sir.” Johnathon replied and Barry mumbled something around my brother’s cock.

Soon all three of us were shooting big loads of cum. Barry’s cum went all over the pool table. Barry tried to swallow all of my brother’s cum but some dribbled from his mouth, and down his chin, to mingle with his cum on the table already. It would have to be quickly cleaned.

“Slaves, I want you to lick all the cum off of the pool table. When the pool table is clean you will get dressed and wait for further instructions.”

“Yes, sir,” they said, in unison. Then they went to work licking up all of the cum. Soon they were dressed and standing in front of me. I inspected them for anything that looked out of place and then started issuing orders.

“Johnathon soon you will wake out of trance you have been playing pool with Barry after my attempt to hypnotize him failed. You have made plans to go fishing tomorrow morning so you are going to ask dad if Barry can spend the night. Then you will come down and make up the futon as a bed. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Barry, you will call your family and let them know you will be going there to get some things for a fishing trip and then will be spending the night at Johnathon’s house. You will then go there and pack clothes for tomorrow and your fishing gear. Then you will come back here and come down to the rec room. Do you understand?”

Yes, master.”

“Johnathon, awake.”

They followed their orders and I went to guarantee no chance of interruptions by hypnotizing the rest of my family and Griffen to ignore whatever took place in the rec room or in Johnathon’s or my rooms. I also implanted control phrases to put them back under quickly if I needed to reinforce my control.