The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlling Jennifer III: Power Play

The library was a frightening place. It didn’t seem like it had been built all at once, with one plan and one idea; instead it seemed like every extra room attached onto the main floor had been tacked on as an afterthought, and the result was a jumble of rooms with no rhyme or reason to their layout. When Jennifer had gone through orientation upon arriving at Jefferson college, they had been given a small tour of the library, a tour of the more important rooms. The librarian had laughed and remarked that she had worked at the library for five years, and thought she knew everything about it, until a couple days earlier when she had discovered another stairwell she hadn’t known about. “You see?” said the librarian. “You’re always discovering things in the library!” Jennifer, who at the time already found the library intimidating, hadn’t found that comment particularly reassuring.

Even worse, the confusion of the library’s layout bred small isolated pockets of gloomy emptiness, and these gave Jennifer the creeps. She hated wandering through the older shelves, looking for obscure books. The shelves were always looming monoliths, and the atmosphere reminded her of a hedge maze. As a result, she hardly ever went down into the stacks unless she had to, and she rarely even came to the library at all.

Unfortunately, this time she had to be there. It was tuesday, and the physics midterm was thursday and Jennifer had never felt more unprepared for a test in her entire life. She was usually a very good student, but now she had a hard time concentrating on anything. Studying in her room, with Darlene humming Janet Jackson tunes and the phone looming next to her had proved impossible. Finally, she had packed her bags, cursed the requirement that made her take such a boring class as physics, and gone to the library. Once there, she settled in a somewhat isolated row of desks on the third floor. It offered her quiet, plus the security of knowing that the periodicals section was very close and while she had quiet she was never quite alone.

Jennifer opened her books to study, but her eyes drifted over to the graffiti on the desk. “What do you do with your hormones?” one scrawled remark read. The answer, written below it, read: “If your whore moans, put your dick in her mouth!” Next to this witty statement was a pencil depiction of a set of obscenely enlarged male gentalia, and below that “I want to fuck Lori W.” Jenny’s eyes lingered on this last statement. Who was Lori? Did she know that some library vandal wanted to sleep with her? Or was she oblivious? Watched from afar, perhaps, him waiting for the right moment to spring on her. Jennifer shook her head and pushed a paper over the offending graffiti. Back to physics. No more distractions.

Soon, however, her mind was wandering again. To Jacob, and what had happened between them on saturday night. She had finally given in to his appeals to talk. He had been pressuring her since that first day, the first day she had met Mark, to talk about what had occured between them. Finally, she made herself face him, and they had talked. He had tried to get her to tell him what was going on, but she wouldn’t. He had tried to get her to become more serious with him, to become his “girlfriend”, but she refused to do this too. She didn’t need the complications of having a boyfriend along with everything else. Finally, he had seduced her. Well, not really seduced; she had been a fairly willing participant. Why had she given in to his pressuring? Well, it had seemed like a good idea at the time, but after the fact she couldn’t think of why she had given in. It had been a mistake, she reflected in hindsight; it had given him the exact message she was trying not to give him, the message that there might be something between them. The night had ended up disappointing for both; Jacob had apparently been expecting another wild sexual encounter like their previous time. But Jennifer wasn’t really like that; it had been Mark’s power that had made her act that way before. She liked to go slow and take her time with the whole thing. The end result was that Jacob became impatient, and Jennifer became impatient with his impatience, and the whole thing hadn’t been satisfying for either of them. And now Jacob was doting on her, as if she was a possession of his. Just what she didn’t need.

“After all...” she whispered. “I belong to Mark!” and she smiled grimly at the irony of the whole thing. She didn’t want to be a possession, but unfortunately she was forced into it. “Why even bother studying physics?” she muttered. “I’m just a toy for Mark anyhow.” Mark, thankfully, hadn’t called her since their ‘date’ at La Rochelles, almost a week before. Jennifer was still troubled with what had happened at that restaurant, particularly with what she had done at the end of the night. Mark had offered her breasts to the waiter as a ‘tip’, and Jennifer had submitted herself to letting the waiter fondle her in the middle of the restaurant. True, she hadn’t really had a choice, and Mark could have forced her to do it anyhow with his power. But that hadn’t really been her reason for submitting to it. The idea had appealed to her, and she had enjoyed the waiters hands. This was what bothered her. Everytime she didn’t resist, she fell deeper and deeper into his control. And this scared her.

Jennifer realized she was becoming distracted from her physics again. “Argh!!!” she muttered to herself. “Jenny, study, darn it! Remember, you have a test!” She forced her eyes to start reading the page in front of her.

“Well, well, well!” A voice said above her. “Jennifer Cailly! Fancy meeting you here.”

Jennifer recognized the voice with horror, and looking up confirmed her suspicions. Leaning on the top of the little wall that separated her desk from the others was Mark. He was smiling down at her.

Instead of inspiring horror, however, the sight of his face only served to exasperate her. “Mark!” she said. “Argh!!! Not right now! I don’t need this right now!” Mark’s eyes widened, and he pulled back slightly. Jenny realized what she was saying and caught herself. “Look, Mark...” her voice rushed forward. “Look, I’m sorry, but whatever you want, I can’t...I just can’t! I have to study for a major physics test. Please leave me alone? Please? Can’t you control me later? Just leave me alone now.” She fixed her eyes on his, trying to convey her desperation in her gaze.

Mark gaped at her for a moment, then his eyes narrowed. “Who said I wanted to control you?” his voice was a cold monotone, and Jennifer’s spirits sank. “Maybe I was just checking to see how my slave was. Next time I come over and greet you, you will say ‘Hello, master. What can I do for you today?’ Say it now.”

Jennifer’s spirits plummeted. There was no winning. Her appeal to him had only succeeded in making him angry, and now he was going to make her pay for it. Oddly enough, her greatest regret was that she would not be able to get any studying done after all. “Hello, master. What can I do for you today?’” she recited. She pushed aside her books. Looked like studying would have to wait.

“That’s better.” said Mark, smiling thinly. “I think you need to be taught a lesson, my slave. You need to be taught to be more respectful to your master. Listen: YOU do not decide when I can exercise my control over you. I will do so whenever I desire. If this is clear, say ‘I will do whatever my master wills WHENever my master wills.’ Say it!”

“I will do whatever my master wills whenever my master wills.” she repeated. It’s not as if I have any choice in the matter, she thought to herself.

“Very good. I’m sure you will learn in time.” Mark smiled again, and then he paused, his smile slowly fading as the pause stretched out. He’s trying to figure out what to do, Jennifer realized. He doesn’t have anything planned. She looked down and noticed with interest that he was carrying an economics book. Was he an econ major? Or a business major? Jennifer’s mind was immediately completely taken with this revelation. He was a student here, too! It made sense, but it really didn’t fit with her image of him. After all, she was a student. If he was a student, too, that put him on equal terms with her. A very strange concept, to think of Mark the controller maybe being in the same class as her.

And it also meant he was probably here to study, too. Maybe he really DIDN’T come to control me, Jennifer mused. Could it be just coincidence that he happened to see me here studying? It certainly seemed that way. Next time, Jenny told herself bitterly, keep your mouth shut. She looked back up at Mark.

Mark was moving around her, until he sat at the desk beside her. His eyes were on her skirt, and they had lighted up. Uh, oh, thought Jennifer. He’s got something.

“I wish to inspect you, slave Jennifer. To make sure you meet with my approval. Please lift up your skirt so that I can see under it.”

Jennifer took a quick look around to see if anyone else was watching. No one else was even around. She turned back to Mark, and lifted up her skirt so that he could see under. She had worn plain white panties, so she wasn’t really showing him anything. Nevertheless, the act disgusted her. “I need to make my stand.” she thought to herself. “This time...I need to fight his power with all my concentration, see if I can face it down. If I can, I’m free.”

Mark looked at her panties, and then back up to her. His eyes were disapproving, and he shook his head. “I’m afraid I am displeased, my slave. Your panties are blocking my view of your lovely pussy. Please walk over to that rubbish can, remove them, and throw them away. You do not need them.”

Jenny’s heart pounded. Was this the time to resist? She looked around and couldn’t see anyone. Maybe not now, she thought. It would be better to resist if it was something REALLY bad that he wanted her to do. If she was really against the act, she would be able to fight against his power all the better. “And I really only get one chance...” she thought. “If I fail, then I may never have the will to resist again.”

For now, she would comply. Jennifer stood up and walked over to the garbage can. She looked around once more to make sure no one was watching. Fortunately, she stood in the midst of a line of bookshelves, and she was relatively hidden. She slipped her fingers under her skirt and hooked them onto the waistband of her panties. Fully aware that Mark was probably watching her intently from behind, she quickly slipped her panties over her thighs and down her legs, being careful not to lift her skirt anymore than she had to. She stepped out of the underwear and dropped it into the garbage.

It felt very strange to wear a skirt without underwear, something Jenny had never done before, and it was a strange sensation to feel the air against her bare flesh under the skirt. It felt weird when she walked back to her desk. An odd feeling of freedom. She looked at Mark and he nodded in approval.

“Here.” he said. “Sit down.” She did. Be ready, she told herself. “Now lift her skirt again.” Mark commanded. “I wish to inspect you again.”

Jennifer mentally dug in, ready to resist whatever compulsions he gave her. “I will not.” she said slowly, emphasizing each word.

“What?” Mark stared at her, seemingly taken aback.

“I said I won’t! I’m not going to bare myself to you right smack in the middle of the library. No. I won’t.” She stared at him defiantly.

He seemed more shocked than angry at her resistance. For a second he could only stare at her. “What are you doing, Jenny?” he asked, and he asked it like an actual question, like he seriously couldn’t believe what she was doing. “Why are you acting like this?”

“What do you mean, what am I doing? I’m saying no!” She glared at him.

He was dumbfounded. “But why? I mean, I can just use my power, you know that...”

Jennifer was getting irritated. She wished he’d use his power already. She was ready to resist it. “So then use your power! Either use your power to make me do what you want, or go away and let me study my damn physics!” She was getting angry now. That was good. Anger would help her resist.

“Ok.” said Mark, his eyes down, and the reluctance in his voice surprised her. “I’ll use my power.” He raised his eyes. “I’m going to go down to the lounge and get a soda. While I’m gone, here’s what will happen. I’m going to leave my watch here. For the first thirty seconds of every minute, your body will build up to orgasm. But it will never reach orgasm, and at the end of the thirty seconds, you will come down again. Until the beginning of the next minute, when you will start to build up again. This will keep happening, until you prop your feet on this chair, spread your legs, and lift your skirt so your pussy is visible. Once I have seen that you have done this, I will return, and you will stop building up to orgasm.” Mark took off his watch, and stood up. Jennifer watched as he left.

“Okay, Jennifer.” Jenny spoke out loud to herself. “This is it. Time to break his power. You just have to be confident. Have to be ready. Have to be.. ur!” She looked at the watch, and it had started the minute. And indeed, pleasure was building up within her. “No, it isn’t, damn it!” she gritted her teeth. It’s all an illusion. “I don’t feel anything at all.” She pulled out her physics book and made herself concentrate on the page. “The word equilibrium implies that the body is either at rest...” she recited. The pleasure was still building, making her pause, but she forced it down. “or that it’s center of mass is moving at constant velocity.” The pleasure started to ease through her again, but then abruptly it started to ebb. “Did I beat it? Urg...no, the thirty seconds just ended.” Jennifer pushed the watch out of her line of sight and forced physics into her brain.

When the pleasure began again, it was more powerful, and she gasped despite herself. “Oh, god.” she whispered. “Remember, Jen...be angry!” She thought of what Mark wanted her to do, and that generated enough anger to push back the pleasure. However, it was a constant battle; if she released her concentration even a little bit, the pleasure started to race through her body. Finally, it again started to ebb, and she felt a little disappointed. Then she caught herself. “No! That’s what he wants! Come on, Jen.... remember that this ISN’T good pleasure. Resist it! You don’t want to feel it!”

The next time, the pleasure didn’t just build up, it burst within her, and she arched her back against her will, gasping. “Oh! Oh god! Please...give me strength!” She again pushed it back, fighting it every step of the way. She didn’t make much headway, but at least she kept it from gaining on her, and finally it started to ebb again. This time when it ebbed, it left her feeling empty, and despite herself, she looked forward to it building up again. As it ebbed, she became aware at how slick she was getting between her legs. “Darn.” she said. “I don’t want to stain my skirt.” She started to get up to retrieve her panties when the fourth wave coursed through her body.

Jennifer crumpled to her seat. This was the most intense yet, and Jennifer only kept it back reminding herself over and over what Mark wanted him to do. “Mark is an asshole! He’s a sleaze! A mind-raper!” she told herself. “Damn it, girl, resist him!” These last two words came out more as high-pitched moans than as words, but they helped. The fourth wave finally began to ebb. And Jennifer started to crave release. As she gasped in the interim, she quickly pulled out her keys and pushed them deep into her palm, hoping the pain would counteract the pleasure.

When the next wave hit, she dropped her keys, and could only clutch at the table as her body was wracked with the escalating physical pleasure that splashed over her body. All resistance disappeared with this wave. Her body was left trembling as it finally ebbed, trembling and frustrated. Her hand fell between her legs, stroking herself, but she could get no pleasure from this. It continued to ebb.

Then it hit again. “Oh! Oh!” Jenny yelped, thrashing on her chair. Her hand was still touching herself through her skirt, but now every little bit of pressure caused warm electricity to launch through her body. “Oh! Oh, God! I’m gonna come!” But before she could, it slipped away from her. Her eyes dripped tears of frustration. Not only was she not able to resist, but she was even denied the orgasm that would have made it worth it.

Again the pleasure hit, and Jennifer had had enough. She pressed her feet against Mark’s chair, spread her legs, and lifted her skirt so that her slit was visible. She trembled to be so exposed, with her legs spread so lewdly, but then the pleasure slammed into her again, and she could think no more.

She rode the wave of pleasure, and when it started to back down, she looked at her exposed slit, dripping with juice, and wished and wished that Mark would return, so she could cover herself and not have to endure this frustration and embarassment. And then the next wave hit.

When this went down, she looked up, and Mark was there. He was smiling, looking at her trembling before him, her face flushed and a driplet of sweat running down her cheek. His eyes fell between her legs, and he reached his finger forward to run a finger from her clitoris down to the bottom of her lips. She could only tremble at his touch, all resistance gone. All she wanted now was to come. To find release.

“I told you resistance was a useless waste of effort, Jenny. I’ll have my way no matter what you do, so you might as well let me have my way from the beginning. Have you learned, Jenny?”

“Yes.” she said. “Yes, I’ve learned.”

“Good.” he said. “Now I want to watch you get yourself off.” He pushed Jennifer’s feet off his chair and sat down facing her. “Go ahead...you know. Finger yourself.” He watched her intently. Jennifer didn’t care that he watched. She dropped her finger onto her clit and started to massage it, building herself up for the release she so needed. The pleasure came again, and she was almost scared that it would disappear, but it didn’t ebb, but grew and grew. Finally, it exploded through her, and she spasmed in her chair, experiencing the biggest orgasm of her life. Her whole body seemed to be feeling pleasure simultaneously, from her fingers to her toes, and she almost passed out from sensory overload. She couldn’t say how long it lasted, but when it finished she was very satisfied. She lay back gasping.

“Wow.” was all she could say.

She noticed that he was watching her face intently, which she found curious, as she would have expected him to still be staring at her exposed vagina. “You look like you enjoyed that.” he said. It was phrased more like a question that a statement.

Jennifer pulled down her skirt. “Wow. That was the fiercest orgasm I’ve ever had.” she whispered.

“Really?” Mark seemed pleased.

Jennifer didn’t answer, but looked around to see if she was being watched. And she discovered with shock that she was. A tall man was peering at her from one of the book shelves. Looking down, she saw that he had his cock out. It was hard, and he was stroking it, his eyes boring into her. As Jennifer met his eyes, he smiled; a slow, sleazy smile of contempt, and as he did so he rubbed his dick and spurted white jism towards her. The white syrup dribbled to the floor. Jennifer almost vomited. I’m just a pussy to him, she realized. A pervert’s wet dream. She felt very sick.

Mark noticed. “What’s wrong, Jen?” he asked. Then he noticed the strange man. “You stupid FUCK!” he exploded, standing up. The man gaped at Mark, and started to put away his cock, backing slowly.

Jennifer looked up at Mark and was surprised to see the fury in his eyes. She spun back to watch the strange man.

She heard Mark’s voice behind her, cold and deathly. “Worms are eating into your brain.” he intoned. And the man screamed. He clutched his head, falling to the ground. Spasming, shrieking, scraping at his face as if to claw away the worms.

Jennifer looked at Mark with complete and utter horror. He turned to look deep into her eyes, and his eyes were jumping and frantic as he read what was there. “Oh, Jenny, I’m sorry...” he started, and then he grabbed his book. “Stop!” he yelled at the man, and the man stopped his tormented writhing and lay still. Mark looked back at Jenny, and before she could react, pressed a hard kiss against her lips. She gasped. He looked at her once more, and then was gone, racing from the room with his book and his watch clutched in his hand.

Jennifer sat for a moment, then scrambled to gather her own things and leave. The man lay still. She raced out, and it wasn’t until she got back to her room that she remembered she had left her panties back in the garbage can.