The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Conversion

What the hell is THAT? Evelyn had just looked down at her leg during the commercial. She’d had a hard day at work and had wanted nothing more than to curl up and watch everything the Tivo had recorded for her, and now there was something weird on her leg.

She put down the bowl of stir-fry she was eating and switched on the light. She pulled her left leg up into her lap. On the inside of the calf was a patch of silver, about the size and shape of a half-dollar. Maybe someone had spilled paint on her at work? Or something had drifted out of the toner cartridge she’d replaced?

What the fuck? she thought as she tried to scrape it off with her fingernail. She scraped hard, but felt no pain, and the silver wouldn’t come off. She thought she’d at least get some under her fingernails, but no...nothing.

Well, if it’s paint, it’ll just wear off. She went back to watching TV.

Finally, to bed. Adam had called, and they’d gone out for a few drinks. They’d talked about the jerk she had just broken up with. Adam’s great, thought Evelyn. He’s the only guy I really trust...

Evelyn had forgotten all about the silver patch on her leg until she saw it again as she climbed into bed—and noticed it had gotten bigger.

Oh, my God. Do I have leprosy or something? She turned on the light. Her entire calf was now covered in shiny silver...not quite reflective, but definitely metallic-looking. Scraping once again did nothing. She noticed that the fine hairs that covered the rest of her leg weren’t present on the silver patch. But nothing would come off, which meant it wasn’t leprosy...right?

Finally, in a fit of desperation, she went into the kitchen and got a steak knife. Even with the knife, she still couldn’t scrape anything off, and she still felt no pain when she tried.

What do I do? It doesn’t hurt at all...oh, my God! It’s on the other leg, too! She hadn’t noticed because it was on the outside of her calf there. Do I call 911? What do I tell them? That there’s something on my legs and it’s getting bigger and shaving all my hair off?

Finally, at a loss, she decided to go on to bed.

Maybe it’ll be gone in the morning.

Lordy. Stayed up way too late for a work night. She silenced the alarm and pulled herself out of bed. She walked into the bathroom.

Click-click. Click-click. Click-click.

Click-click? Evelyn suddenly remembered what happened last night. In a panic she flicked on the light.

Oh my fucking God. What the HELL happened to my legs?!

The silver had advanced up past her knees on both legs. Both legs were now perfectly identical, with smooth, unblemished silver skin. Her kneecaps were identical, hard circular discs under the skin of her knees.

But the kicker was her feet...she didn’t have any any more. Instead, her legs tapered gently down to two silver high-heeled boots. The heels were spike, about six inches long. Her toes were gone, replaced with the boot toe, and the bulge of her ankles was gone. Her calves were thick, as if she’d been wearing high-heeled boots for decades and they had grown to compensate. The calf muscles were perfectly defined and visible beneath the silver skin, and tapered down to a point just above the spike heels. Even in her panic, she couldn’t help but think they looked incredibly attractive. She reached down and touched her new boot feet...she could feel her own touch, the skin was still her skin...it felt like there was a hard bone just under the skin of the heel.

This isn’t a disease, it’s...I don’t know what it is, but it seems to know what it’s doing...it’s like some sort of conversion process. It’s changing me...what’s it going to change me into?

She closed the bathroom door and regarded herself in the full-length mirror on the back.

An attractive young woman looked back. Evelyn had always been proud of her appearance...she kept in shape and knew how to make herself look her best. Her only flaw, she felt, was her breasts...they were on the smaller side, and she’d always felt that they looked out of place on her shapely body. Now that shapely body was encased in what appeared to be knee-high silver latex boots.

Damn, those look sexy...I’ve never been able to wear boots like that...my ankles are too weak.

She walked around for a few minutes. Aren’t heels supposed to be hard to walk in?, she thought. It feels so natural...I guess they’re still my feet, they just LOOK like boots. So now what do I do? If I go to the emergency room they’ll just assume I superglued some boots to my body or something. I guess I’ll just go on to work.

It felt odd going out in public “barefoot”, but she quickly got used to it. While she could still feel the soles of her feet, her new skin was so tough that she had no trouble walking on concrete or sphalt...and she didn’t even notice when she stepped on a piece of glass.

Lordy, what a day. I haven’t been that bored at work in a long, long time. Evelyn slung herself into a chair.

Wait, what about my legs? She’d been so busy at work that she’d hardly given them a conscious thought. She rushed into the bathroom, pulling down her pants on the way. She was anxious, but oddly enough also felt a little excited. What now?

Nothing much...the silver had continued to rise above her knees and now her thighs were covered with silver going almost all the way up to her crotch. She put a hand behind each thigh and squeezed...the muscles were incredibly firm underneath the smooth silver skin, as if she were a bodybuilder.

Her crotch...What’s it going to do when it reaches my crotch? Again, a thrill of anxiety mixed with anticipation went through her.

God, I’ve been waiting forever for this thing to change my crotch, but it hasn’t moved...maybe it’s done? Can’t stay awake any more...going to bed.

She woke from a strangely erotic dream to find her crotch on fire. Oh, Jesus! HORNY! She’d gone to bed naked, and her hands flew to her pussy, the fingers of one hand spreading it wide while the fingers of the other starting frigging her clit, hard. Her arousal grew. Gotta come, gotta COME! Her fingers flew faster and pressed even harder, but nothing seemed to start getting her off until finally with wild abandon she bore down on her clit as hard as she could with both hands. Apparently that was the right answer; she began to build towards climax. Come on, come ON! A gasp escaped her lips as the dam burst and she came hard, flying back onto the bed and writhing around involuntarily. Her hands continued to stroke her clit automatically as wave after wave broke over her.

Then it was over. She lay there for almost a half hour, oblivious to her surroundings. Finally she somehow managed to get up and go into the bathroom. Click-click...click-click. She turned on the light and went straight to the toilet.

She sat on the toilet and peed, and the piss shiver was almost as good as an orgasm. Then she noticed her fingers.

They were covered with her juice, which wasn’t normal pussy juice. It was thin and slick, odorless and (she touched a finger to her lips) tasteless. It actually felt like very light machine oil...

And as she watched, the tips of all ten fingers turned silver. Amazed, she watched closely as her nails grew to a perfect length of three-fourths of an inch, the edges rounded slightly, and turned silver. But this silver was different...instead of the flat silver of the rest of her body, her fingernails were highly reflective, and looked like they had been chromed. She could see her face upside-down in each nail. Her fingers elongated and became thin and delicate. She turned her hands over and silver—normal silver, now—ran up her fingers and seemed to pool in the palm of her hands. Her palms became featureless; no palm reader would be able to tell her fortune now. The fine hairs on the backs of her hands simply disappeared as far as she could tell.

The silver ran up both hands to her wrists before it stopped. Okay, she thought. It wanted to get both hands. That’s why it wouldn’t let me orgasm until I stuck both hands in my pussy. Oh, SHIT! My pussy!

She stood up and turned toward the mirror. The silver had advanced to her waist. She got closer to the mirror and squatted to examine her new pussy.

It was all silver and hairless, of course. But what struck her was that her pussy now just appeared to be a single slit, with a small nub poking out of the top. Could that be her clit? If it was, it was huge! She reached down and stroked it. Oh, yess...that’s my clit all right. She continued to stroke and marveled as it pushed its way out of the slit. She noticed that it too was reflective chrome, not dull silver.

She spread her slit with her fingers...it took some doing, her new pussy muscles were strong. Her clit got wider inside the slit, it would have no trouble being stimulated by even the smallest cock. She noticed that she no longer had the inner lips of her labia, nor any other features in her pussy. Just slit, clit, and hole for a cock.

Cock...no. No cock. Tired. Got to get back to bed.

Shit, I’m late.

She got out of bed and clicked into the bathroom. No real surprises, the silver had advanced to just under her bellybutton and just below her elbow on her arms. What’s it doing, waiting for something? She turned around and examined her ass in the mirror. My God...it’s a perfect heart-shaped ass. Wish my last boyfriend could see me now, the jerk. She grabbed her gluts; once again, they were incredibly firm.

She noticed that her fingernails were now colored normal silver. What? Weren’t they chrome last night? What happened?

Okay, enough, got to get to work.

Work started off badly; for starters, she got in trouble for being late. Everyone noticed her hands, but everyone was too polite to say anything...to her face. But she passed the break room and caught the word “silver” from a co-worker. She stopped to listen.

“First the boots, and now silver gloves that she won’t take off! It’s some kind of fetish, I’ll bet!”

“They don’t look like gloves to me. Gloves don’t have fingernails. She’s wearing body paint! Body paint at work. Yeah, that’s real professional.”

“God. You know the only reason she GOT this job was because her boss is desperate to fuck her.”

THAT one stung. Yeah, she was just a receptionist/data entry person, but dammit, she was a GOOD receptionist/data entry person. Stuff got done when she was around. And while she knew Frank found her attractive, he’d never done anything that could remotely be construed as sexual harassment.

Oh, fuck ‘em.

She returned to her desk and started to type in work orders from the list. Around noon she finally took a break, and realized that she’d done a whole day’s worth of orders.

Damn, I’m on fire, she thought.

Her pussy twinged.

No, I’m not talking about you.

She continued to type orders. “Evelyn,” said Frank. Evelyn looked up and continued to type, figuring she could just fix any mistakes she made after this conversation. “Yes?”

“Are you going to get to that Pullman account today?”

She laughed. “Yeah, I think so. In fact it’s already done.”

“Great! I’ll take it from you now.”

She handed him the file with one hand as she continued to type with the other. Frank walked off.

Evelyn looked back at the screen. The order was done. She hadn’t made a single mistake.

In fact, now that she thought about it, she hadn’t had to use the backspace key all day.

Oh shit. She increased her typing speed, almost trying to force herself to make a mistake...a human mistake.

Her hands refused to cooperate. Even at the higher speed, they typed everything she read perfectly.

She increased speed again, and then again, until she was literally scrabbling at the keyboard. C’mon, make a mistake! Make a mistake!

HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES! No dice, every keystroke was perfect. Too perfect. Inhumanly perfect.

Like a computer.

Like a machine.

Like a robot.

She heard a voice say her name and she stopped and looked up. It was Frank.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she heard herself say. What else was she going to say? “I just didn’t realize how much noise I was making.”

“Okay. Well...the Pullman file was all I really needed from you today, so if you want to take the rest of the day off, I think I can answer my own phone.”

“Thanks, Frank. I think I will.”

She drove home, her mind boiling with fear. What’s this thing doing to me? It’s making me perfect, but why? What’s it going to do to my brain when it gets there? I’m a person, not a robot! I don’t want to become some geek’s sex toy!

She got home and immediately stripped. The silver hadn’t moved.

Of course not. It’s waiting for me to go to sleep. Why does it always do that?

Well, hell. I can’t stop it, and I’m still missing sleep from last night. Might as well take a nap.

THIRSTY! She awoke with a thirst she’d never felt before. Her throat felt like it was going to shrivel up and choke her. She sprinted to the kitchen, jerked open the fridge, pulled out a gallon of purified water, and slammed it. It streamed down her throat and spilled out of her mouth and over her chest.

Finally, the gallon jug was empty. She sagged and hit the wall, all energy gone. The jug fell from her hand. Must get back...back in the bed... She was finally able to crawl back into the bedroom and, with a great effort, lift herself onto the bed. She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

She awoke. Fuck, I’m REALLY late! Wait...today’s Saturday. Isn’t it? What was yesterday? Was yesterday Friday? I can’t remember.

Yeah...Friday. Yesterday was Friday. I don’t have to go to work today.

She lay there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of not having to get right up. Then she remembered and sat bolt upright.

Or rather, she tried to sit bolt upright. As she got to the top of her arc, an incredibly heavy weight on her chest pulled her right back down to the comforter. She tried again, slower, and had better luck. She went into the bathroom and looked in the full-length mirror.

The silver had stopped at her neckline. Below that was the most perfect body ever created.

Her one flaw had been fixed, and how. On her now-silvered chest were two half-globes, perfectly symmetrical and identical. They hung high on

her chest and looked impossibly perky. Each one had a small nipple-nub just below the center of the globe. She brought her hand up underneath one and squeezed...it was soft and firm, but felt like it was full of liquid rather than breast matter...a liquid slightly thicker than water.

Because of this, every step she took made both her breasts jiggle. Now that she knew they were there she had no trouble keeping her balance and didn’t feel any real strain on her back.

Where her ab muscles should have been on her stomach was a single hard rectangular slab below the skin...like the heel of her boots and her kneecaps. It made her look incredibly fit and incredibly voluptuous at the same time. Her belly button was now a simple indentation in the slab.

She turned around. Above her ass, her back was a smooth, shapely expanse of silver...she couldn’t see the bones of her spine or her shoulder blades. And when she turned around again, she realized that she no longer had collarbones.

Beautiful...so beautiful...my God...I love it...

But I don’t look human. I look like some anime character come to life and painted silver.

And all I’ve got left is my head. Why didn’t it convert my head? Because it wanted me awake. Why did it want me awake? So it could feel me suffer? So I could feel myself losing my mind?!

In a panic she grabbed her keys. Got to go somewhere...got to do something...Adam. I’ll go see Adam. Maybe he’ll have an idea.

She actually made it several steps out the door before she remembered she was naked. Damn! Clothes! Um...t-shirt and shorts. That’s fine. Let’s GO!

At every stoplight, she checked the progress of the conversion in her rearview mirror. It wasn’t moving.

Finally, finally! She arrived at Adams house and started banging on the door. “Adam! Adam!”

After an eternity Adam opened the door. He’d obviously been asleep. “Evelyn? What’s wrong? Did you break up with...whoa, what’s that all over your arms and legs?”

Evelyn pushed her way inside, almost in tears. “Oh, God! Adam, this thing started changing me about three days ago, and it hasn’t hurt me or anything but all it has left is my head and I’m scared! I’m scared, Adam!”

“What? Changing you? What are you talking about?”

Evelyn told him the whole story. The look of disbelief never left his face.

“Okay, sweetie, no offense, but you just look like you’re wearing body paint. Are you sure you didn’t dream this whole conversion thing?”

“Dream it, Adam, look at my belly button!” She lifted her shirt.

“Oh, my God. What happened?”

He reached out and touched her stomach.

She felt a chill run up under her jaw.

Adam looked up and saw the silver advancing up her neck.

“Oh, shit, baby. It’s moving again.”

“I know, I know! It’s going to do something to me and I don’t know what!”

“What do we do? I...this...call the hospital?”

“No, it’s too late. Too late for that. Just hold me. I’m so scared, Adam. Just hold me.”

“Okay, sweetie.” She plopped down on the couch next to him and he put his arms around her. She nestled into his chest.

But as the silver continued to progress she began to sit more and more bolt upright. Now it was up over her chin...all Adam could do was watch as her eyes went wide and frightened—she could no longer move. He let go of her and kneeled in front of her so she could see him.

He watched as the silver flowed up over her lips. It continued to march up her face...a tear escaped each of her eyes, and then the silver flowed up them, turning them into featureless silver orbs, not even a pupil. Her eyelashes became long, stiff, and silver. As the silver flowed up her forehead, her eyebrows turned transparent and then simply disappeared. And as the silver continued up her scalp, the same thing happened to her hair.

The silver finally met on the top of her now bald head. Evelyn remained motionless...inside her mind, the final conversion was beginning.

Her mind was a whirl...Evelyn felt as if it were coming apart...there was no pain, but as each memory shifted she grabbed onto it desperately, afraid to lose it, terrified of losing her mind and becoming a robot.

But eventually Evelyn realized that nothing was being lost...instead, it was all being reorganized, cataloged, sorted. And inside her mind she could feel a new brain begin to grow...a brain made from a crystalline lattice. Beautiful, efficient, perfect—making it possible to think more clearly, more quickly, making it possible to remember everything she wanted...to never get lost...to never need a calculator again. And as the lattice grows, her memories are being moved onto it.

She finally realized that the conversion wasn’t going to hurt her.

And then it’s done. She could feel the signals pulsing through her new crystal brain like lightning. She still remembers. She can still think. She can still feel. She is still Evelyn. Relief washed over her. Her vision cleared and she saw Adam, a look of fear and concern on his face. Dear, sweet Adam...memories emerge from the lattice, and she realizes just how unknowingly hard she’s been on him. Adam loves her. He’s been waiting for her for a long time. Why couldn’t she see that before?

Her eyes flicked up to meet his. Adam’s chest knotted. What...HAPPENED to her just now?

Evelyn looked up and smiled at him. A real smile, a large smile. An Evelyn smile. Adam’s chest unknotted...was she okay?

Suddenly, a command slammed through her new crystal brain. “FUCK! FUCK! MUST FUCK NOW! NOW! NOW!!”

And the smile faded. Adam watched in horror as her eyes went flat and dead. Her lips parted. “Override engaged”, she said in a robotic voice.

She stood, and Adam stepped back in alarm. One hand went to her waist, the other to her throat. In a single motion, she ripped the shirt and shorts from her body and dropped them to the floor. Her hands returned to her sides. Adam was presented with a stunning vision: the most perfect woman in the world.

She took a step forward, putting one foot in front of the other, but not turning at the waist. Adam’s cock started to get hard in spite of himself...yes, this thing used to be his friend, but she’s so beautiful...

Jesus Fucking Christ on a pogo stick, why isn’t he fucking me? I’m the hottest fucking woman on the planet! MUST FUCK! MUST FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

She took another step toward him. She did so by putting her back foot directly in front of her front foot, still keeping her waist completely motionless. The impact of the step sent ripples across her breasts. The tip of a silver tongue extruded from her mouth and licked her lips. As it passed across her lips, they changed from dull silver to hard, shiny, reflective chrome. Her hands came up to her breasts, fingers stroked her nipples. Perfectly round areola began to rise from her breasts, and her nipples changed from silver to chrome.

Adam was absolutely transfixed. Part of his brain was screaming at him to run, telling him that the thing walking toward him couldn’t be his friend. But he couldn’t move; the thing in front of him was impossibly sexy, and his brain was burning with a desire beyond anything he’d ever felt before.

Adam, why aren’t you kissing me? Why aren’t you licking my breasts? Why aren’t you FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF MY PUSSY? GO ON, FUCK IT! I KNOW YOU WANT TO! FUCK IT HARD, ADAM, IT’S METAL NOW, IT CAN TAKE WHATEVER YOU CAN DISH OUT!

She took another step, exactly like the last one. One hand dropped from her breast to her silver pussy and inserted a finger. As Adam watched, her clit extruded from the slit, shiny, reflective chrome.

A moan escaped her lips. Adam watched as her eyes became hard reflective spheres. She moaned again and took another step forward. Adam put up his hands in a defensive gesture, and she quickly took another step and walked right into him. Huge, supple globes filled his hands and he squeezed instinctively.

Oh God yes, God yes, but MUST HAVE THE COCK!

She craned her head upward, he bent down and they kissed, tongues intertwining. Her tongue felt so long...

Jesus, that’s good... they both thought.

And then they were on the bed; how they got there neither of them knew. Adam kicked off his pants and boxers, exposing a rock-hard cock.

Evelyn pushed him on his back without a word and squatted over him.

COCK NOW COCK NOW COCK NOW COCK NOW

She parted her pussy lips with both hands and slowly slid it down his cock. Jesus, she’s so tight! he thought.

Then she began to pump. Still crouched, with him supporting none of her weight, she slid up and down along his cock. Each motion was identical, robotic...she was the perfect fucking machine. Her pussy never loosened up, it stayed just as tight as it was when he first went in, making the sex feel like very hard, very slow masturbation. The idea that she was a reverse Sybian machine flickered through Adam’s head. Needless to say, he was in heaven.

So was Evelyn. The crystal lattice in her brain was buzzing with white and pink and yellow lights...pleasure like she’d never felt, pleasure that would have destroyed a human mind flowed through it.

Despite Evelyn-bot’s incredible prowess, it took Adam a long time to come...every time he was about to, he would open his eyes and see Evelyn’s face...her chrome eyes staring straight ahead, no expression registering. He didn’t know that inside her mind she was burning with pleasure.

But Evelyn-bot wouldn’t stop that incredible pumping. Not only that but either she was getting tighter, or he was getting bigger. Adam soon felt himself building to a climax he couldn’t contain.

So did Evelyn. Oh, Jesus, he’s going to come, and then I’m going to come, but I can’t come! It can’t get any better than this!

She was wrong, of course.

Adam let go with a cry, and she felt the warm line of his sperm shoot up into her.

That was the trigger. The crystal lattice turned bright red, shuddered, and exploded.

Everything went white. Evelyn eventually realized that it was because she had thrown her head back and was staring at the ceiling. Someone was screaming, and it took several seconds for her to realize it was her. Completely spent, she collapsed onto his chest.

“Evelyn?”

“Yeah?” she said groggily.

“Is that you?”

“Yeah...”

“What the fuck happened? At first you looked okay and I was relieved but then you went into robot-mode and I didn’t want to fuck you but Jesus you’re hot and now you’re back and...”

“Adam, can we just have some fucking afterglow here? I’ll explain everything later.”

He stroked her back and waited while she recuperated. Finally she rolled off him.

“Okay. I know now that I was infected by a sort of virus created by an alien civilization. They engineered themselves into a form similar to this one centuries ago. They recently discovered that our sun is going to produce a huge solar flare...bigger than the one that killed the dinosaurs. It’ll kill our regular bodies, but won’t hurt these. So they decided to help us out.”

“By turning us into robots?”

“I’m not a robot! I just have a new body. I love it, by the way, and judging from recent events, I think you do too.”

“So what happened with...”

“The aliens wanted the virus to sweep across our planet and transform us all quickly, so that most of us would be saved. So they tied the virus to sexual desire. But they don’t really understand sex...that’s not how they reproduce. I don’t think they know about our sexual mores, or they wouldn’t have put in the override. After the transformation is complete, the person absolutely, positively must fuck somebody, and that person cannot already be infected. The person is guaranteed to become infected in the process.”

“But that’s not how you got infected.”

“No, it isn’t, and I’m still trying to figure—wait! That crazy bitch at the club the other night who put her hands on my legs!”

“Oh, yeah...you told me about that. She just sits down next to you and puts her hands on your legs. You thought she was coming on to you.”

“She wasn’t coming on to me, she was infecting me! Of course, now that I think about it, she did me a huge favor...just wish I could have gotten infected the right way...it would have saved me a lot of trouble.”

“Why?”

“Because the transformation is a lot faster when you get infected through sex. You’ll find out.”

“Wait a minute—I’M INFECTED?”

“Duh!”

“You mean I’m going to go crazy the way you did?”

“Yep, that’s part of it.”

“So I’m going to rape some woman?!”

“Oh, I don’t think we’ll have trouble finding a woman who wants to ride that.” She pointed at his cock.

He looked down. The feeling of swelling hadn’t been an illusion. His cock was now covered in silver. The head was now a mushroom shape, almost three inches across, and was sitting on a shaft over eight inches long and almost as thick as the head. As he watched, the silver slid over his balls and up his crotch...as it did so, the hair on his crotch turned transparent and disappeared.

He watched as the silver slid over his balls, and was stunned to see them not get larger or fuller, but to shrivel up and disappear, until finally there was nothing but smooth silver skin underneath his penis!

“What the HELL?”

“Relax. You don’t need them to get me pregnant any more...and they just get in the way of penetration. Mmmm...penetration...” She dipped her head and her tongue came out and licked the tip of his cock. As he watched, the shaft jutted out another inch, and the silver started to solidify into chrome. “Oooh, baby, you want some more?” she laughed. She dipped her head down onto his cock again and started her machine motion.

Adam felt himself hardening again. God, what all can I do with this? he thought.

Longer. He felt his cock lengthen another inch. Her eyes flew open.

Longer. Three more inches. Her eyes opened wider. Now he could see the bulge of his cock in her throat. Her movements became slower and more deliberate, it was hard to move on such a long cock.

LONGER. Six more inches. The bulge went all the way down her throat; it was a good thing she didn’t have to breathe any more. She had to reposition herself to accommodate him, his cock was as hard as a metal bar. She stopped merely bobbing her head and started rocking back and forth on her hands and knees, the entire length of her throat caressing his cock. The sensation was exquisite for him. He looked down at her, thinking he might be hurting her, just in time to see her eyes and lips chrome. She was getting off on it as much as he was.

DAMMIT, LONGER! Another foot, and now his cock pushed itself all the way down her throat. She felt the head enter her stomach and she realized that because of the way it was shaped, there was no way he could pull it out of her until he came and went soft. Just thinking this made her entire body shudder, and she increased her rocking motion.

Finally he threw his head back and screamed. As he came, a huge bulge of semen started to run down his cock, increasing the width of it from three to four inches. Evelyn saw it and was almost frightened, but there was no way she could stop and it traveled down her throat, down her esophagus, and dumped a pint of his come in her stomach. Her whole body started to shake and he knew she was having another mind-breaking orgasm. Then another bulge came out, and another, and another. Finally spent, they collapsed to the bed.

Eve slowly started to pull herself off of his cock. It was almost three feet long.

“Jesus, Adam, are you trying to kill me?”

“I though you enjoyed it!”

“I did, but God! It’s so fucking huge! I didn’t know if I would be able to take it!”

“I’m sorry! I won’t do it again!”

She was about to continue telling him off when a sudden thought stopped her. To his amazement, he saw her start to chrome up yet again.

“I wonder what that would feel like in my pussy...”