The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Convincing Connie

Chapter 5 — Trading one belly for another

Connie had no way of knowing that within a few weeks, her weight would have started dropping off anyway. I’m not a cruel man—two months is enough time to learn a bit of humility. Even if she’d done nothing but eat and lay on her bed, she would soon have found herself less hungry, able to be satisfied with meals half the size. She’d still eat more than she used to, but I’d ensure that the weight would be going mostly to her boobs. I like my women top-heavy, what can I say?

The gym helped, of course. No matter how many hormones you mess with, you can’t build muscles—the only way to do that is to work out. But even if she’d known, I don’t think it would have stopped her from making the offer.

Nick hadn’t realized that Connie had fallen head-over-heels for him. The only sexual presence in her life as her self-esteem had plummeted, not to mention the kindness he’d always shown to her. I’ll tell you now, I didn’t have anything to do with the pregnancy thing—that was all her.

And so she’d decided that the only way to make sure that Nick was there for her, then and forever, was if he knocked her up.

Both Connie and Nick had been imagining fucking each other since he’d first jerked off while staring at her ass. Admittedly, the desire had dropped significantly for Nick as Connie’s weight had increased, but it suddenly skyrocketed once more. He’d always wanted children, and Claire’s inability to conceive had crushed both of them.

His strong pregnancy fetish didn’t hurt, either.

Of all the twisted decisions Nick had made since it had all started, this should have been one of the hardest, but he agreed without hesitation, without even a second’s thought. He most likely justified it by telling himself that it was in her best interest, but whatever the motivation, it was only a few minutes later that Nick was cumming inside his not-so-little girl’s cunt.

Before meeting his wife, Nick had been involved with a few other women, but they’d all similarly been thin, with tight bodies: it was just the kind of circles he ran in, and the kind of girl he was attracted to. And so before now, he’d never fucked anyone even nearly as large as his daughter.

But flesh is flesh, and he was surprised by how much he enjoyed it. Imagining that her size was due to pregnancy instead of bad diet helped, and Claire joined her father’s cry of ecstacy as he filled her with his seed.

After he was done, he pulled out, cleaned himself off, and insisted that she accompany him to the gym.

It became their new routine. He’d go in, fuck her, and they’d work out together for an hour or two. They built up a sweat twice a night, and to the relief of Connie’s parents, the results began to show amazingly quickly. As Connie’s weight dropped off, Nick found himself more and more attracted to her, and soon they stopped limiting their activities to once a night. Any time Connie’s mother left the room, they’d be all over each other—Connie’s already-high sex-drive increased as she got back into shape, and even as the risk of being caught increased, so did the frequency of their sexual escapades.

Nick was able to show Connie positions that she’d never dreamed of, and in turn, she passed them onto the strangers she seduced. She continued to eat like crap, and though her new body was smoking hot, Connie still had that slight air of desperation when she approached men on the street.

But what comes across as crazy in a fat chick is sexy when it’s coming from the right kind of girl, and as well as hooking up with her own father several times a day, Connie soon found herself the attention of more strange men than she could deal with. She made sure to wear condoms with the strangers, of course—when she got knocked up, she wanted to be sure it would be Nick’s.

And so when she wanted a quieter night, she’d return to the cinema where we first met, just to prevent herself from offering a threesome to anyone who’d pick up a coin for her. I don’t know if she recognized me, but her eyes lit up when she saw me.

“Excuse me, sir” she said, that arrogant tone gone, replaced with a submissiveness that I found unbelievably sexy. “Can I go in front of you in line?”

The pregnancy tests had yet to show a positive, but Connie and Nick were both confident that it would—if only due to the sheer quantity of cum that he was filling her with on a daily basis.

I smiled and took a coin out of my pocket as she continued.

“I’ll make it worth your while...”