The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Warning: This story includes incest and the rape of a teen by a 28 year old.

The Cop and The Girl

By The Writer

He took the girl that night in the gas station. The cop was what decided him.

With their muscles suddenly locked, the shop clerk, the girl, her boyfriend, and her dad, the cop, could do nothing. He saw the rising panic in their eyes as their features froze on their faces.

When the girl had seen him looking her over, she’d given him this look—the one that says, “Yeah right. I’m seventeen years old and you’re like thirty. Stick it back in your pants because you ain’t gettin’ none of this.”

He was fine with that. When he was young it might have pissed him off but at twenty eight — and nearing the end of his race’s normal life span — he’d learned to expect it and ignore it. If he wanted the girl, he’d take her anyway. This girl was a pretty blonde but she had something in her eyes that turned him off.

Anyway, his libido wasn’t what it was ten years ago — or even two. It took more to get his blood flowing these days.

When the girl had turned to the cop standing behind him and asked “Daddy” a question, her haughtiness was evident. Her daddy was a member of the most powerful gang in the land and she believed she could lord it over anyone she felt like because of it.

He might have enjoyed obliterating her arrogance if they had been alone. In a crowd, it was far too much risk; too high a cost. But when he’d looked at the cop, everything had changed. The cop had seen him appraising his daughter and now the cop was appraising him in turn. The cop had this look like he was going to remember this out-of-towner’s face.

He wasn’t a mind-reader but it was fair to say he could read faces better than most, even among his race. There was little doubt the cop would make note of what car he was driving when he left the convenience store. The girl’s face had said, “Buzz off creep, you’ll be getting none of this.” The cop’s face said, “I’m going to remember you and fuck with you out there — in my world.”

He was a traveler, like most of his kind, moving from place to place as the mood or the need caught him. He’d only just found a place to stay in town with a nice, rich young widow (who thought she was in love with him) and now he’d drawn attention to himself with a single, careless look. He was pissed at himself but he was more pissed at the cop. He didn’t feel kindly toward cops anyway and he certainly didn’t like ones who wanted to use him as their latest power trip.

His anger fueled his revenge, always on a short leash anyway. His blood flowing, he took a power trip of his own.

The girl was turned away from him, deciding whether or not to make her boyfriend pay for a candy bar as well as the expensive tea drink he was buying her. After freezing them all, he spoke. He had no need to — muscle control required no words. He did it just so everyone would know who was doing this to them.

“Turn around,” he said to the girl.

As she turned he saw in her eyes fear where before he had seen arrogance. He stepped up to her and grasped the top of her jeans, deftly undoing them. He slowly worked the tight jeans and the panties down her pretty young legs until they were pooled around her feet. As he stood, he ran his hands along the backs of her calves, the sides and front of her soft thighs, and lightly brushed the thin, dark pubic hair. Her body shuddered.

He looked her in the eyes for a long moment before he said, “Lie down on the floor and spread your knees.”

He reinforced his verbal statement with mental force and her body moved without hesitation. Her little butt sat down on the cold tile floor and she lay her head back, her arms at her sides. He made sure she moved nice and slow as she slid her feet towards her butt, her knees coming up and then beginning to open. As they spread wider, her nether lips opened slightly, invitingly.

Though he enjoyed the view of the girl opening herself to him, his eyes rose to the cop’s. Muscle lock wore off gradually and already the cop had regained enough control to turn his eyes to meet the traveler’s gaze. The cop’s mouth quivered — in rage or fear the traveler could not tell. It didn’t matter.

He’d raped a few girls this way in his early life; he was no saint. He had lost interest in this form of sex years ago — preferring willing women. Even here, it wasn’t the anticipation of the rape that turned him on, hot though the teenager was. It was the power over the cop that made him hard. In raping the cop’s daughter in front of him, he was, in his mind at least, raping the cop.

She lay there as his eyes came back to rest on her open entryway. He reached for his belt buckle and slid his own drawers down to his upper thighs. He stood there, making sure Daddy and the girl’s boyfriend could see the rock-hard penis about to fill their girl. Not large, but size wasn’t important here. What mattered was that it was a stranger’s dick about to rape the cop’s little girl. About to fill the boy’s girlfriend — the only girl the boy had been with.

He got down between her legs. He could sense her thigh muscles fighting his compulsion, trying to close herself up; her fear-filled eyes struggling to close and block out the sight of the terror about to happen to her. He made her look straight into the eyes of the man who would rape her. As he lay himself on top of her, he loosened her vocal cords enough that she could make small noises and was rewarded with a grunt as she took his weight on her, and two twin tears leaked from the corners of her eyes.

His dick in position, he began pushing his hips against her. Twice he stabbed at her and just missed her hole. On the third try he felt her cunt open to him and the gasp she emitted informed all present that she had been penetrated. She was dry. He could have manipulated her hormones and forced her pussy to lubricate. For that matter, he could have forced her brain to produce the right combination of chemicals that would begin to turn her on — maybe even cause her to enjoy her rape, physically at least. It wasn’t what he wanted here. He rather enjoyed her grunts and grimaces of pain as he ground his cock deeper into her tender flesh. The pain he experienced himself caused him to go a little slow but, as he continued to push at her, her pussy did begin to lubricate a little to ease his entry.

He wanted to fuck the bitchy teen long and hard in a dozen different positions in front of these men but having an audience to his fucking for the first time in his life was turning him on more than he expected. He didn’t last much beyond a few minutes once he got going. He felt himself quickening and increased the pace for a few seconds before grunting out his orgasm and pumping a flood of semen into her young womanhood.

He lay on top of her breathing hard; his open mouth against hers; a little of his saliva slipping into her mouth, mixing with her own. He gave her a long hard kiss, making her kiss him back, got to his feet and did-up his pants.

As he looked down at her, he smiled at the sight of his cum showing in her still spread cunt. “Take your pants the rest of the way off,” he said.

She pulled her little feet up so she could reach her pants and pushed them off onto the floor. She was now naked from the waist down.

“Now turn around and let Daddy and Boyfriend see inside their little girl.” She complied, spinning on her butt and spreading her legs again so that both men saw his cum dripping out of her little pussy.

He thought a moment about what to do from here. It would take an hour or more for the muscle lock to wear off of them enough for them to leave. His time in this town was done, that was sure. According to the code of his people, he should kill them — they had seen too much.

He’d never been much of a one for following any code.

He had the girl stand and remove the rest of her clothing. He had the men strip naked as well.

He turned to the girl. He made sure to ask her in front of Daddy, “Have you had sex with Boyfriend here?”

“Yes,” she answered.

“Turn around and face the counter,” he said. “Have you ever been fucked up the butt?”

“No,” she whispered as she turned.

“Good.”

After wetting his middle finger from the cum in her pussy, he stuck it roughly up her rear and she gasped loudly. He forced her up against the counter and bent her over with his other hand.

As he worked his finger in and out of her virgin asshole, he looked towards the cop. He concentrated on the cop’s cock and his power caused the blood to flow in and engorge the member.

The boyfriend, still controlled, got down on his hands and knees and crawled over to the girl’s spread crotch, where he clamped his mouth on his girlfriend’s slit and began sucking the remaining cum from the pussy that had once belonged only to him.

The cop was forced to line himself up behind his little girl and, as the man pulled out his finger, the cop gently forced his cock into his daughter’s little behind. The pain he caused his daughter was evident from the quiet but desperate whimpering she emitted.

When the cop had implanted himself fully within her, the sales clerk climbed onto the counter and placed his limp cock into her open mouth. The traveler caused her to suckle at it until the clerk’s dick hardened on its own.

The next step was the hardest. One by one, he concentrated on the short-term memory portions of their brains, scrambling the neurons and leaving the men and the girl dazed and unaware. Then he turned and walked out towards his borrowed car.

Glancing back, he admired the tableau. To him it was almost a work of art. Anyone who came by in the next hour would find a father and his friends committing incest with the underage daughter. The fornicators themselves would come out of their daze long before the hour was up, finding themselves barely able to move, their memories of the last few minutes nothing more than shadows and impressions. Wondering how they found themselves in such delightfully wrong and perverted positions. The cop and the clerk unable to pull out of the girl immediately. The boyfriend tasting cum and unable to spit it out, perhaps wondering who had put it in the girl.

It was, the man reflected, undoubtedly the worst act he’d ever perpetrated upon the weaker species of man. Tomorrow he would no doubt feel a measure of guilt for his the liberties he’d taken here.

Tonight, he just smiled, got into his car, and drove into the night.