The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

2 — One of Us

General Rupert Hayes laid down the half-empty bottle of 25-year-old Scotch on his office’s desk and sighed heavily, broad shoulders collapsing under the weight of a suit of medals. The staring contest between his wits and the appeal of intoxication had finally ended with alcohol’s flawless victory. On a regular day, he would never dream of drinking on the job, but there was hardly anything regular or ordinary about the sequence of events being played out.

Few people in the organization were aware of it but it was his birthday. Though he had long abandoned fervent childhood desires of surprise parties and lit up cakes his weak stomach couldn’t handle, he still yearned for some celebratory moments that were sure to never come after his promotion. Being the man in charge of the most clandestine agency in the United States Government was both a dream come true and a perpetual bureaucratic nightmare, especially considering the recent changes in external policies, courtesy of yet another deranged POTUS.

He owed it all to Alexandra’s mesmerizing ways, and he knew it. Not a day went by where the young hypnotist didn’t subtly remind him of how his hopes had stopped being nothing more than that. She was the best at corruption games and would always be. Henrietta Simms—initially born and bred as Henry—should know.

“Just be glad she’s on your side,” he mumbled to himself, lips still wet from the old spirits. No longer trapped in glass, they ran freely through his bloodstream. Clarity was a must, yet he didn’t want it. Not that day.

“Are you sure the video footage wasn’t doctored in any way?” He asked the tall, lanky man with dyed out black hair standing to his right.

“Positive,” he replied, bewilderment carved in every pore. “I’ve examined every frame of the raw feed several times already and everything checks out. It’s 100% legit.”

“That’s not what I wanted to hear...” the General muttered again. The temptation for yet another sip was obvious but he resisted it, two fingers pressed to the left temple almost to prevent stray thoughts from falling off his brain.

“I know, Sir.”

The younger man’s name was Melvin Chandler, one of the most brilliant minds to join the ranks of his command in the past year. A former CIA operative recruited in college for breakthroughs in both audio decryption and image processing software, he had served the intelligence community with distinction for six years before even learning of the existence of an underground chain of command. The story of how he had accidentally taken a bullet for the auburn-haired super spy before landing his new gig was not something he could repeat out loud often, but he would always cherish the memories unless she made him forget. Following the footsteps of every newcomer, he had fallen prey to her silky words on more than one occasion and, as far as he knew, he had always loved bowing to kiss a woman’s feet in public. Always.

“Damn it!” The older man vociferated, his composure broken like a piece of fine china. “First the hacking, now this! It can’t be a coincidence.”

“You think both incidents are connected, Sir?” Melvin queried, regretting doing so immediately after. He loved conspiracy theories as much as everyone but discussing them with his half-drunken boss hardly qualified as a good idea.

“Perhaps. Coincidences in this game are rare but this is something for her to look into. Why hasn’t 47-D arrive yet?”

“I’m here, General,” Alexandra waltzed in, the skin-tight attire making his jaw drop. “I didn’t have time to change but I take it there’re no objections.”

“None whatsoever...” Melvin whispered, tilting his head to look at her beautiful ass.

“Thank God you’re here, Alexandra!” The General exclaimed, “You’ve seen the video already, I take it.”

“On my way here, yes, but are we sure it’s...?”

“I’m afraid Melvin here has just confirmed as much. You remember him, don’t you?”

“How could I not?” She turned to face him, a pet name rushing to her shiny lips. “How long has it been since our last play session, ‘Chandler Boy’? Three months?”

“Ninety-six days, twelve hours and twenty-one minutes,” he muttered to himself. Not that he was counting or anything. He shook her delicate hand and gulped: “It’s been too long, Alexandra, and let’s leave it at that.”

“I will... as soon as you stop trying to stare at my ass again,” she winked.

“We don’t have time for flirting, 47-D!” The General grumbled. “The situation is dire.”

“Just trying to light up the mood, Sir,” she noted before taking a seat in front of him. Glancing at the bottle, she mocked: “It seems you’ve been trying to drown it though. Shame on you!”

With a faint grin on his face, Melvin grabbed another chair and mimicked her pose, fingers interlocked over his legs. General Hayes ignored her snide remark, entering full critical mode before their eyes.

“The only thing I care about is sorting this out. That’s the mission, Alexandra. Keep your eyes on the mission, please.”

That was boring when there were plenty of other things worth spending one’s gaze on such as swinging pocket watches or beautiful crystal pendants but she conceded.

“Okay. What do we know so far?” She asked, crossing her legs as she suppressed a yawn. Pink temptations glistened as the latex hugged her natural curves.

“If I may...” Melvin intervened. “The details are still somewhat scarce but here’s what I was able to pull off from the official channels and the video archives. Following an exhausting first twenty-four hours analysing the geo-political situation in the Middle East and its future repercussions, the second day of the Extraordinary NATO Summit taking place in Washington DC was entirely focused on issues concerning disarmament, arms control and non-proliferation. With both the President and Vice-President unable to be there due to a busy schedule, the Secretary of State, David Chalmers, and the Secretary of Defense, Timothy Johnson took their place, with the latter even presenting a speech on the progresses made by this Administration on the subjects at hand. Additional entourage members included a representative of the CIA, another one of the FBI, and our very own Colonel Gibbons who, as you know, is a personal friend of the Russian and Chinese delegates in attendance. Unlike the previous one, this session was going on without a hitch until approximately 11:23 am when the Colonel stood up and inexplicably shot the Secretary of Defense two times in the chest before the authorities stopped him. Preliminary tests have shown he used a 3D-printed mini pistol with bullets coated in a special plastic-like polymer capable of fooling metal detectors. Although we have prototypes of this technology right here in these facilities, they’ve been all accounted for. We have no clue how the Colonel had access to something similar or what possessed him to do what he did in front of such a distinguished live audience but, in the only good frame of his face captured by the security feed during the time of the shooting, what stands out the most is...”

“... the glazed look on his eyes almost as if he is in a trance and responding to a suggestion given by a hypnotist,” Alexandra concluded.

“Yes, that’s it.”

“Someone programmed him, right? Because that’s really the only explanation for this!” General Hayes retorted.

“That’s what it felt like when I watched the video the first time and I maintain that,” Alexandra replied. “However, the only way to know for sure...”

“... is to talk to him in person, I know. The Bureau has already launched an official investigation into the matter but they’ve yet to answer my calls which is why Melvin had to snoop around. My connections in the other agencies seem to have all gone AWOL the moment this mess started and, as I was saying earlier, with the recent security breach and all, I can’t help but think there’s more than meets the eye in these events.”

“That’s certainly a possibility. Who do you think we pissed off this time?”

“No clue. I heard a rumor about an undercover trio of North Korean operatives being around the hotel where the Colonel was staying yesterday but, even if that were true, it would take more than a day to pull off a brainwashing scheme like this.”

Alexandra nodded. Even though the Colonel was the more suggestible of the two military as evidenced by the number of times she had made him drop to his knees in that same office, the core of his persona laid in true patriotism and massive respect for those in charge of the fate of the nation, regardless of political preferences. No one could have manipulated his actions into becoming the opposite of what he stood for in such short notice. If mind tampering was indeed involved, it had to have started a long time ago.

“How’s the Secretary of Defense doing at the moment?”

“They have taken him to the hospital where he’s currently stable and getting ready for surgery which is a good thing. Had he died, I’m sure the Colonel would be dead by now, too. Either way, the Summit is forever stained and I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re already being mocked by the international community for letting such a thing happen.”

“As opposed to all the other times they already laughed at us when our Chief of State opened his mouth?” Alexandra thought. A liar in the previous term, a liar and presumed sex offender in the current one, obsessed with fake news and fake tweets. Things were rotten in The Oval Office for quite some time now, with no prospect of improvement in sight unless hypnosis and feminine wiles trumped it all.

“About the Colonel... Did he say anything after the fact that can help us understand his altered state of mind?”

“Nothing we have access to at the moment,” Hayes continued. “The last whisper I’ve heard is that he’s being taken into custody by the Feds to a secure location for an intense questioning. I will have to ask you to do some of your magic to understand how all this came to be, Alexandra.”

“Understood. How far do you want me to go with the investigation?”

The General got up, wrinkled hands behind his back, and circled his desk twice with the footsteps of a weary, troubled man before sitting down again. The light glimmering in his sunken eyes was not of inebriated frenzy, but a certainty that playing by the book would most likely not be enough so...

“As far as you have to, obviously,” he declared. “In the meantime, I will continue to work the proper channels hoping for a glimpse of hope in this but we need to be prepared for extraordinary measures if need be. The Colonel is more than an old friend—he’s one of us!—and we must do everything in our power to prove he wasn’t in control of his actions when they took place. I trust you, Alexandra. Set this right.”

“I will. Okay, first order of business is to find out where they’re taking him. The second is to enter the secure location, talk to the Colonel, and extract him if his life appears to be in danger. The third is to use whatever information we’re able to get from him to uncover who’s behind all this.”

“It sounds like you have everything figured out already. That’s why you’re the best,” Melvin swooned. Though he was trying hard not to sound like a completely enamoured fanboy, the leftovers of her past programming sessions made him unconsciously love her even more. Now if only he could see her lovely arched feet again…

With an almost imperceptible gesture, Alexandra pinched his ass before whispering:

“You know, it’s hot that you’re melting for me already but you need to keep it together for the time being. As much as it pains me, the General is right, and this takes priority over our little games. Can you resist your desire to slip into a trance for me, boy?”

He could. He could also repeat the same indoctrinated fiction he told himself whenever he missed having her by, yet his deepest fantasies of mind control would always betray his conscious intentions.

“Yes, Alexandra.”

“Good. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to make a phone call.” She said.

“Who are you calling?” General Hayes asked.

“A ‘friend’. I have my own contact in the FBI, one I’m sure will be on cloud nine when he hears my voice again.”

The pronoun used left no one indifferent, an oozing slideshow of hypnotic femdom imagery taking over. As he wiped the sudden flow of cold sweat from his forehead, Melvin said:

“I’m sure of that, too.”

before the secret agent left the two men shaking on their seats, unable to control the pulsating rhythm of their engorged cocks.