The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

4 — Alexandra’s Proposition

Special Agent David Simms was many things, far too many to number, but if one were to select only three characteristics of his overall personality those would be: a relentless pursuer of justice, an expert marksman, and an ice hockey afficionado. While the latter suggested he was a capable team player, most of his accomplishments had been solo victories. He had had many trusty companions over the years, both male and female, yet hardly any friends to write home about and that was okay. Keeping to himself had proven to be the soundest strategy in holding it together, especially when the people he chased had no qualms in using his affections as a deathly bargaining chip.

Standing at six feet three, with uniformly chiseled muscles born out of a rigorous workout routine, and with an equally sharp intellect, he was older than he seemed. One week away from reaching forty-five, strands of gray hair had already passed the infiltration stages on his natural dark scalp, now exploding in wavy highlights over his brooding forehead which gave him a distinguished gentlemanly look. The all-black suit highlighted his natural pale complexion and even more so the hazelnut piercing irises. Such a strange combination had led his detractors in the Bureau to not so gently dub him “The Vampire” and again, that was fine.

A bit of fear hurt no one, and he relished the fact that, despite the ill-founded whispers, most of his peers respected his skills. He always got the job done no matter the consequences. Ultimately, that was more important than any personal gain.

That was something his most recent partner, Peter Hammersmith, didn’t agree with and his methods were far less effective in the long run. David blamed the two-centuries old British ancestry whose quirks and demeanor he had never overcome though the truth ran deeper. Having served two tours in the Far Middle East before joining the FBI, Peter had seen the ruthless side of humanity more times than he had ever hoped for and, upon landing his new job, he had vowed not to become a mirror of those he loathed. To pass the time, he often talked about food, his thoughts as chubby as everything above his belly button. Keeping David in check was something he truly enjoyed doing for, despite all his idiosyncrasies, he knew his heart was in the right place.

Peter’s was intertwined with his stomach for he hadn’t had dinner yet. The discontentment at the fact was both loud and somewhat obnoxious.

“Man, I could go for a fajita with guacamole and shredded cheese right now!” he said, wiping the corners of his mouth.

“Didn’t you have one of those, yesterday?” David rolled his eyes. It was going to be one of those days all the way to dessert.

“And? Mexican food is divine. Any day is a good day for a fajita.”

“Not for me. I’m a burger guy through and through.”

“No, you’re a McDonald’s guy through and through and to call what they serve there a ‘burger’ is sacrilege! I know this quaint place down by the 7th. Do you think we can make a detour for some quality take-away? I’m starving here.”

“We’re already running late so no.”

“But...”

“Peter, eyes on the job, not on the plate, okay? We’ll grab a bite when they’re done.”

“It’s just I’m a lot better at interrogations with a full stomach, that’s all.”

David patted his back. “I must have some protein bars lying around somewhere. If you can find them, help yourself.”

“Yuck!”

The conversation continued in relatively high spirits, with each delicacy Peter proposed either shot down entirely or replaced by a not so tasteful alternative. The grumbling stomach juices were maddening. As they drove away to a place unknown, he glanced at the rear mirror, the familiar headlights coming into view once more.

“We’re being followed,” he admitted, a piece of cherry bubblegum wrapped in his greasy teeth. It was a nasty addiction, yet far better than the alcoholic stupor that had come after the war.

“You’ve only noticed it now?” David replied. “She’s been at it for almost ten minutes.”

“She? You don’t mean...?”

“Who else?” David nodded. “We stepped on their organization’s toes with the arrest. It was only natural to call her in. I’m looking forward to this.”

“Really? Because I’m not. The stories I’ve heard...”

“Yeah, yeah, she’s as attractive as she is dangerous, a mesmerizing Femme Fatale. She’s also just a woman. I’ve dealt with worse.”

“Your brother used to think the same way and we all know how that turned out...”

“I’m not my brother. I know what to expect. We should probably give her a warm welcome, don’t you think? Pull over after the next intersection, please.”

“What? I think I’d rather keep my distance,” Peter mumbled, cold sweat on the back of his palms.

“You’re afraid of her? I thought you were better than that.”

“My self-preservation instinct is strong. If the choice is between dealing with Agent 47-D’s antics and keeping my mental sanity intact, I’ll always choose the latter.”

“Relax, she will not hypnotize us.”

“How can you be so sure? She does it all the time and most people never see it coming.”

“She’s after intel. The fact she’s tailing us means she wasn’t able to get it elsewhere. That gives us leverage and I intend to use it.”

“By confronting her directly?”

“She may be skilled, but I will not let her walk all over me. Pull over, Peter. And if you’re so uncomfortable to talk to her face to face, perhaps you should go take a breather.”

“Yeah, I’ll do just that, and eat something, too.“ He conceded. The black Sedan stopped in front of a jewelry store, beautiful diamond pendants glimmering behind the thick bulletproof glass. Alexandra’s car parked right behind it and the secret agent emerged from the driver’s seat like a latex-clad siren Odysseus would have gladly given his life for. Peter swallowed the now tasteless red goo as he gazed at her slick breasts and turned the corner. He could already smell the freshly grilled meat from a few blocks away.

“Leaving so soon?” She teased, but he pretended not to listen. The passenger’s seat opened to let her in. Now sitting behind the wheel, David was the first to talk:

“Hello, 47-D. I’ve been expecting you.”

“I can see that, Agent Simms,” she glided inside. The latex curves creaked as she sat, her sinuously tight figure becoming even tighter.

“Nice outfit. I hope you don’t mind I smoke,” he said, lighter in one hand, a long cigarette in the other.

“Unless you have one for me, I do.”

He opened the pack to slip her the last cancer stick. Alexandra took a good sniff at it and threw it out the window.

“Mint? Minty tobacco isn’t tobacco at all!” she grumbled.

“If you say so…” David muttered, warm flame dancing between his fingers. “It didn’t you take long to find me. I suppose I should be impressed, but I’m not.”

Alexandra crossed her legs before placing the left one on the dashboard. A can of beet juice fell from it and rolled under her seat. “Not unless you’re trying to butter me up.”

“I don’t do that, sorry.”

“So I’ve heard,” she examined his facial features. “Funny... you don’t really look like your brother.”

“I’m not him. I’m my own person and that’s how I wish to remain.”

“Straight to the point, huh? I guess my source was right about you.”

“Who in the Bureau tipped you off? Is it someone I know?”

“Highly unlikely. Where’s the Colonel?”

“Safe.”

“I want to see him, be the judge of that for myself.”

A ring of smoke crashed against the windshield. “Is that all you want, Alexandra? I can call you Alexandra, right?”

“Since we are going to be best friends and all...” she sniggered. “... Sure... David. And no, that’s not all I want.”

“Care to enlighten me then?”

“You’re a smart boy, you don’t need me to.”

“Indulge me.”

“The footage I’ve seen of the incident is... dubious. Colonel Gibbs’ actions don’t match what I’ve come to know of him at all.”

“Perhaps, but people change.”

“Not to this degree without a powerful external influence. Someone has played him, mind fucked him. I’m here to find out the ‘how’ and ‘why’.”

“He’s your friend so any judgment you make is already clouded by your intentions and prejudices. That’s not fair, is it?”

She resented his attack. “Innocent until proven guilty, Simms.”

“He shot the Secretary of Defense! Even if he had his mind tampered somehow, and I’m not saying he did, he’s still guilty of succumbing to the brainwashing. I thought they trained you all for situations like this.”

“I’m trained to pick up on bullshit whenever I hear it and right now yours is off the charts. Had it been you in his shoes, would you have admitted your so-called guilt so easily?”

“I like to think I would be strong enough to resist any attempt of mental rewiring anyone tried to pull off on me.” He blew another puff of smoke.

“And I like to think I’m a Disney Princess but fairytales aren’t real.” She snorted. “I take it back, Simms. You have a lot more in common with your brother than at first meets the eye.”

“I’m sorry you feel that way.”

“No, you’re not. You’re just playing with me,” she rubbed her leg gently.

“And how am I doing so far?”

“You have some balls, I’ll give you that. Can’t say the same about your partner though.”

“Peter is fixated on urban legends about you. It’s not his fault. He’s just gullible that way.”

Alexandra yanked the cigarette right out of his eager lips and snapped it in half. The rest of the pack followed suit, left to die in the nearest gutter.

“And you’re not? I have a proposition for you if you’re man enough to take it. If we go see the Colonel right now and you let me talk to him in private, no cameras, no hidden microphones, no surprises, I’ll fill you in on the details and won’t sabotage your operation.”

“Funny, that ‘proposition’ of yours sounds a lot like blackmail.”

“It does? I wonder why...”

“You realize that as a person of, dare I say, extreme interest in this case, what you’re suggesting is not only highly irregular but also morally wrong on all levels, right?”

“Morals, really? Damn with morals when someone you care about is on the line! And I don’t recall ever using the word ‘suggestion’ even though I love it as I’m sure you know...” Alexandra grinned, leaning her head against the comfy seat. “Do we have a deal or... do we have a deal?”

“Your reputation precedes you in such a way I’m smart enough not to want you as my sworn enemy...”

“That’s good. I respect your wisdom.”

“... though I should make abundantly clear I don’t want to be your hypnoslave either so if you have any strange ideas going on in your mind, this is the time to put them aside.”

“Spoilsport,” she pouted. “No one has ever complained about serving me, you know? Well, not for long, at least. I’m just too good at using people’s hidden desires against them and when they become identical to mine...”

“Save your innuendos for someone who cares,” he shrugged, square jawline hardening. “Like you, I wish to sort this out quickly so I’m willing to compromise. I’ll let you have your way this time around but never forget that I’m the one in charge, not you.”

Alexandra laughed out loud, a mellifluous and deep sound somewhere between girly innocence and downright evil hypnotic bitch. It was always entertaining whenever a man felt the visceral need to affirm his power and fake superiority around her. It was even more entertaining when his illusions of pride shattered from inside out, leaving him only with a burning desire to please.

“Thanks, I needed that,” she covered her mouth with two fingers before sucking them both just to see how he responded.

David remained quiet in his side of the car, stoic visage unperturbed.

“Are you done, 47-D?” He queried, anxious to get back to the investigation.

“For the moment. So... are you going to call your partner back or is it just you and me now?”

“Frankly, he can walk there,” Simms replied, stepping on the gas. Having Peter on the back of the car drooling over her perpetual charms was not his idea of entertainment.

The car drove off, each turn of the wheel getting her closer to the dark truth she didn’t want to hear.