The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

6 — “I Did as you Commanded...”

“What did you just say?” Alexandra snapped her fingers, natural born confidence suddenly shaken to the bone.

“I did as you commanded.” The Colonel muttered back, the delirious glimmer on his facade now brighter than ever. “Please tell me I did good. I need to hear it from you... Please!”

“Colonel, I...”

“At first, I didn’t want to, you know?” he continued, the truthful words he had kept locked for so long now running marathons inside his mouth. “I tried to resist you because I was a fool but you were right... giving in was the only way. I hope he’s dead because if he isn’t then I failed you and I couldn’t live with myself knowing that.”

“Please stop talking now.”

“Yes, Alexandra,” he meekly replied, returning to his corner of the cell until she needed him again. It felt like a dismissal and it hurt, yet obedience through pain was more blissful than mere words.

“Okay then, this is even worse than I thought,” the hypnotist muttered to herself. Not only the Colonel’s joyful personality had been overridden by a sycophantic need to please that defied all logic and moral but whoever did it, had used a warped vision of her as a trigger, making the power of the suggestions stronger as a whole because of it.

It made sense, of course. He trusted her, they were friends. What better way to trick an already susceptible mind than with the illusion of familiarity, and then slowly introduce variations to the formula to create a new set of beliefs indistinguishable from the original ones? It wasn’t an easy task to accomplish, yet not impossible either. Her track record had proven that countless times but, until that day, none had been used to promote an act of treason. More than turning an innocent man into a wannabe murderer, someone was out to get her.

Cell phone in hand, she called General Hayes.

“Good to hear from you so soon, Alexandra,” he droned, still somewhat inebriated. “Have you made any progresses?”

“You can say that but not the ones I was hoping for.”

“What happened?”

“I’m with the Colonel right now but he isn’t really here. I found a shell of a man filled to the brim with lies and misconceptions. He just told me I was the one that called the hit on the Secretary of Defense and that he did it to keep me happy.”

“Please tell me you’re joking!” The General choked.

“I wish I could. I’m the one being mocked here.”

“Has he said anything else?”

“Not yet, but he will. I’ll put you on speaker so you can hear everything.”

“Okay but tread lightly, please. If he’s as fucked up as you say he is...”

“I know. I’ll be careful.”

Alexandra laid down the phone behind her and gazed at the trembling man-servant. He had been conditioned to obey but just how far down the abyss had he fallen? Without knowing the full extent of the damages done to his psyche, all words and intonations were possible death threats waiting to happen.

“Colonel...” she began, voice crawling to an almost soundless murmur. “I need to ask you something if you have no objections.”

“Why would I, my Goddess?” He chirped, crawling back to her once more, hypnotic frenzy swirling in his tongue. “Ask whatever you want. I’m glad to be of service.”

“I know how odd this sounds coming from me but my memory is a big foggy today... can you tell me about the day I asked you to do what you did for me?”

The Colonel paused, an impossible frown now plastered all over his face. Droopy eyes sunk even deeper.

“Oh... that. No, I... I can’t.”

“Why not?” She sat next to him, warm hand touching his left shoulder.

“Because you told me not to. Talking about that is wrong even if you’re the one asking me to...” he replied, lost in the circularity of his own folly.

“I said that?”

“Yes, you did. Are you testing my obedience?”

“No, Colonel, I’m not for I know how serious this all is to you,” she gently padded the back of his neck until she found a sweet spot, an elusive nerve that made him tingle. The tense muscles loosened up as if he had just been allowed an orgasm and he bit his lips to suppress an unexpected moan. “Feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Hmmm... yes.”

“Almost as good as obedience itself?”

“Hmmm, no...” his head turned. “There’s nothing better than being yours to command.”

“And if I were you to command to tell me all about it despite everything I might have said to you before?”

“I...” all the veins on his forehead throbbed simultaneously. His heart rate spiked, pressure building on his chest, lungs, and arms. “I can’t...”

“Is what I told you before more important than what I’m telling you to do right now?”

“Yes, I... I’m sorry, Alexandra. I just...”

“Okay, okay,” she whispered, the sense of uneasiness growing between them slowly deliquescing. She had stumbled upon a barrier, a mental fabrication that, like an uroboros, fed upon itself. “They” had attached a pain trigger to it as well as an amnesia suggestion. The more he tried to dig deep inside the memories he had been ordered to forget, the more the physical discomfort made sure of that.

“You need not think of where… you need not think of when... Everything’s fine. Relax. Is there anything you are at liberty to confide, something that will not cause you any distress?”

“There is something...” The Colonel snuggled against her bosom, a lost child in desperate need of her mother’s affection. “Yes, I have it right here...”

“At the tip of your tongue?”

“And the back of my mind, but it’s also fuzzy...”

“Can you see it? Does it have an outline? A shape you can easily recognize? If so, then focus on it, follow the shadow until it blooms into light. Now touch it, savor it, deliver it to me, like the good boy I know you are.”

“49...” he sighed.

“Can you repeat that, please?”

“49. You told me to tell you the number 49 when the time was right... I believe this is it.”

“49? What do you think it means?” The General queried.

“No idea, sir.” Alexandra retorted. “One thing is certain though. The Colonel needs to get out of here and receive the best deprogramming help possible. I can’t allow these FBI morons to risk more damage tampering with things they clearly know nothing about and it’s not like they’re letting me walk out with him in tow just like that so I guess it’s time for Plan B.”

“Agreed, especially considering what he’s been made to believe. Although this goes against all regulations and inter-agencies cooperation protocols, will you be needing back-up?”

She bit her tongue. “I don’t think so but a spare vehicle in the vicinities would be nice just in case. I take it you’re already aware of my present location?”

“Yes, the signal is clear. I’ll have an unregistered van around the block in less than five minutes.”

“Sure thing. I’ll contact you again once we’re in the clear.”

“Good luck, Alexandra.”

“Luck has got nothing to do with it,” she hung up before helping the Colonel get back on his feet. It was time for their grand exit.

* * *

Meanwhile, in the adjacent room, three men gathered around an improvised table decorated with a mix of huevos rancheros, pineapple and pork tacos, and chicken fajita quesadillas. Hammersmith had also packed in a deliciously fresh corn salad and two never tasted before delicacies in the form of burrito zucchini boats and chili cheese crunch wrap. The avocado cream was a non-negotiable, just like the Tecate six-pack that yearned for the approval of knowledgeable tasters. Even though Heaven was hot, Simms wanted no part in it.

“Are you sure you don’t want any?” Peter asked, his kind smile covered in dip as if were an abstract painting.

“I’m fine, thanks,” the Special Agent in charge of the investigation replied, eyes fixed on a series of disconnected monitors. Per Alexandra’s request (or was it a direct order?), he had turned off all comms connected to the holding cells. Only murmurs could be heard underneath the ruckus of his bolstering companions and none of them heralded anything good. “Could you please keep quiet?”

“What’s troubling you?”

“Everything.” He cleared his throat. “That woman...”

“... is an angel, isn’t she?” Jim dreamed away. “What I wouldn’t give to relive Vegas all over again...”

“Her dreams always turn into nightmares. God, why did she have to be involved?” Simms frowned.

“I thought you would not let her get to you. That’s okay though... you’re only human.” Peter smiled. Behind him, Paul couldn’t stop thinking about hypnotically induced orgasms and what his wife would say if he ever mentioned the idea to her. After a red butt, perhaps a blank mind on a creamed cock was just the kink the doctor prescribed.

Simms continued to stare at the monitors and the aging console that operated them, antsy finger hovering a row of dusty buttons. The facility they were in had been chosen not because of any state-of-the-art equipment but because it was discrete, inconspicuous, and the special circumstances of the players involved. The attempted assassination had been more than enough fuel for all conspiracy theorists out there and a scrumptious meal for all blood-sucking journalists and commentators from all corners of the political spectrum. The Bureau was already under a lot of pressure, one that had to be diverted, and possibly contained. That was his job, but how could he get it done in proper fashion when, deep inside, the control he thought he had, was threatened because someone as skilled as Alexandra was breathing the same air as him? The finger slowly descended over the first button, almost ready to start a chain reaction of light and sound.

“Don’t do it,” Peter tried to reason with him. “You said you wouldn’t, and she doesn’t take treasons lightly, remember?”

“And don’t you think National Security trumps the whims of a woman no matter how...?”

“... hot she is? I would normally say ‘yes’ but how many months did it take your brother to stop calling himself Henrietta again?”

“Far too many.”

“Exactly.”

“And if she’s plotting something right now while we’re here playing house with Mexican food?”

Peter declined an answer for he wasn’t sure there was a correct one. The rules he could hold on to didn’t really apply here.

“I thought so,” The “Vampire” noted, finally succumbing to the urge of reclaiming his male authority. All the monitors lit up, the hidden microphones on the walls and above the cell echoing Alexandra’s decisive plan.

“I knew it!” he thundered, raging fist slamming the console. Sparks and plastic danced under his fingers. “Get your fire arms ready, boys, You’re going to need them.”

Shocked, the three other agents watched as he left the room.

* * *

Alexandra had already closed the cell behind her and was holding the brainwashed Colonel puppet by the hand when Simms barged in, unholstered pistol with a clear line of sight.

“What do you think you’re doing, 47-D? This little game stops right now!” He spat.

“Sorry, Simms, but this is way bigger than expected and there’s no way you lot are up for the task. The Colonel is leaving with me.”

“The hell he is! You promised to share the information you got, not go rogue on me the moment it suited you.”

“Just like you promised not to listen to the conversation? Come on, I know you did it. Why else would you storm the room like you’re some action movie hero or something? We’re both liars, Special Agent. The difference is I’m way less obvious when it comes to mine.”

Peter was the second to enter the room, taking position to the left of the leading man. Both Jim and Paul joined in moments after, the former still chewing crunchy chicken and as uncomfortable as one could be.

“Are we really doing this?” He said.

“Shut up, Jim!” Simms reprehended him. “Agent 47-D, I’m placing you under arrest.”

“Under what charge?” She pouted.

“Obstruction of justice for starters not to mention conspiring for releasing a criminal under my very own nose!”

“Ah, but is it really conspiracy if I’m actually going through the motion and the criminal is innocent because his mind wasn’t his own when the deed took place?”

“Enough with your word games! Peter, cuff her now!”

“Why me?” He complained.

“Because you’re not even pointing your gun at her.”

“Smart choice.” Alexandra remarked. Standing less than a foot behind her, Colonel Gibbons growled like an angry pet whose owner was being put under extreme duress.

“Surely we can work this out?” Jim nodded, he too not facing the way he was supposed to.

“I’m sure we can and, frankly, I know just the way to do it. “It’s too hot in here, don’t you think, boys?”

Without another word, Alexandra started unzipping the latex catsuit.