The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

7 — Smoke and Mirrors

Alexandra’s gorgeous breasts laid bare before the four FBI agents, all of them in different states of awe, even Simms. Behind her, Colonel Gibbons remained somewhat indifferent, having sunk into a mindless stupor once more.

“Is this a sick joke?” Simms queried, trigger finger twitching as the zipper pushed further down. Pearls of sweat glistened on her aureolae, their exquisite shape inviting them all for a good use of their yearning tongue.

“Only if the joke is on you... Do I have your full attention now?”

“You certainly got mine...” Jim muttered and Paul nodded in agreement.

“Good, because this is quite a treat, you know?” Alexandra smirked. “You should consider yourselves lucky I’m willing to do this for you. By the way, have I told you already I’m not wearing any panties?”

“Dear God!” Peter choked on his own saliva, eyes following the motions of the zipper. When it stopped with a screech next to her navel, the cuffs he was holding fell to the floor.

“I prefer the word ‘Goddess’, don’t you?” She winked at him. Trying not to look at her anymore, Peter scrambled to pick up the metallic restraints before things got even more out of hand.

“It’s lovely...” Jim mumbled, a mesmeric fog of yore coming back to claim him. “Oh, fuck...”

Simms moved closer to her, anger seeping through his gnarl. “47-D, I’m commanding you to stop this charade right now or I swear I’ll...”

“... you’ll what? Go on, don’t stop there! What good is a threat if you’re not willing to go all the way through with it? Show me you’re a real man and not a pussy like your brother!”

He held the firearm straight to her forehead, all judgment clouded. Instead of flinching, Alexandra remained still, and smiled.

“That’s more like it,” she conceded. “Now pull the trigger or be prepared to hear me out.”

“Please lower your gun, David.” Peter asked. “This has already escalated more than it should have. Let’s not do anything to make us regret it further.”

“Agreed...” Alexandra pulled the zipper up. “And thank you all for just proving my point.”

“What point?” Simms spat as he backed away from her, he too befuddled by the surge of emotions ransacking his brain.

“Think about what just happened here. One moment, everything was normal and in the next everyone’s state of mind went haywire because of a bit of flesh and some provoking words. That’s the beauty of triggers and knowing how to use them and how I come out victorious of any perilous situation I find myself in.”

“You were testing us?” Paul asked.

“Of course, I was. It’s what I do. I test everyone the moment I meet them, paying attention to every subtle detail they reveal even without being aware. It’s not just the words from your mouth that give away who you are and how you can be controlled but also the posture, the way your eyes shift, your tastes in food, drinks, etc. There are no secrets to someone with a keen eye like me. In fact, I know all of yours by heart now and that is why you’re going to let me walk out that door in... let’s say two minutes, shall we?”

“Preposterous!” Simms grumbled.

“Is it?” Alexandra leaned against the wall and smiled. “Let’s start with you then. Even though I had access to your file before knowing you for real I’ve noticed that every time I mention your brother, you get all riled up, and not just because of what I did to him in the past. Oh no, it’s something that runs deeper than that. You keep saying you’re not like him but you wish you were because, even with all his flaws, he made it to Presidential Advisor. He had a bigger role to play in this game way sooner than you did and you’re an ambitious man. You’re Special Agent now but you dream of something more, something you could very well get if you’re able to crack this case open. Despite the horrifying nature of what happened, you see in this assassination attempt the stepping stone to getting you closer to your true agenda. I just wonder if Director of the Bureau is good enough or if you dream of the position of Director of National Intelligence, too.”

“Neither. Your attempted profiling is way off the mark.”

“Don’t lie, you’re not as good at it as you believe you are. General Hayes always said he didn’t want to run the Division until one day he came clean that was his biggest dream. Power is good when in the right hands so I made it happen for him. Your brother was standing in the way and got a little more than he bargained for but History doesn’t have to repeat itself. In fact, I’ll make sure it doesn’t unless...”

“Now who’s threatening who?”

“It’s no threat when history is on our side,” Alexandra replied. “Now you... Peter, right? It’s obvious that more than a simple expression of taste, your love of spicy food is a desire for adventure you struggle to keep hidden. You’re also afraid of it... and afraid of me. That is wise because if I’ve done everything I’ve done under normal circumstances, just imagine what I can pull off when important things are on the line. Yeah, multiply whatever you can come up with by one hundred at least and you’ll get a tiny fraction of what lies in store. Now, you may think I’m trying to scare you off but the thing is... I don’t try. Unlike your partner here, I know you don’t have any lofty aspirations regarding this or any other case but you do want to maintain a level of decor and decency throughout, nonetheless. It’s something you want for your entire life too but since you’ve been unable to find the one woman that will help you become the best version of yourself so far, you hide your feelings behind a plate. Please don’t, there may still be hope for you.”

“You’re sounding more like a con artist than a secret agent, Alexandra...” Simms countered.

“That’s what weak men say when they’re confronted with the truth, Simms. Does that mean you’re willing to admit your faults now?”

“No, I’m just waiting for your two minutes to be up so we can all have a good laugh when you and your Colonel sit together in that cell.”

“Of course, you are. Now, Jim, you’re a long way from Vegas, aren’t you? Are you still a gambling man? Wait, don’t tell me. You have to be otherwise you wouldn’t be here, ready to risk it all. That ring on your finger seems a little too tight, but does that mean your marriage is as strong as ever or it’s feeling like a prison now? I bet there’s something oddly liberating about just being able to hang out with the guys, arresting bad guys, saving the world and all that but, at the same time, you love her, you want to be there for her, you want to do everything in your power to keep her safe and happy and now you’re questioning yourself why something that happened to you so many years ago still holds so much power over you. Triggers are a funny thing. Often the ones we don’t expect to last longer end up becoming the strongest, resurfacing when we least expect them to... kind of like now. It feels good, doesn’t it? Better than ever before, I think.”

“Yes, it does...” Jim agreed, blinking in and out of trance with every word from her sultry lips.

“And that leaves you,” she turned to face the other man in the room. “Sorry I didn’t catch your name.”

“P-Paul.”

“A pleasure, I’m sure. You know what I see when I look at you, Paul? The same skepticism I see in everyone else’s eyes when they first find out what I do. For many people out there, hypnosis is still something mysterious, almost like magic woven out of a mystic tome. How can words and sensations be used to affect the conscious and unconscious mind in such a way? It makes no sense and, by all accounts, it shouldn’t be possible at all. I get it, I do. When I first started, I didn’t understand it either but that was part of the problem. I focused too much on trying to perceive its underlying roots rather than feeling it, letting it wash over me but once I looked past the small picture, I realized words are unimportant as long as the will to accept is there and even skeptics become true believers once you find the right approach. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to feel what Jim felt when he first fell for me? Wonderful and heavenly if only...”

“... if only nothing!” Simms intervened, more caustic than before. “Your time is up, Alexandra, and for someone as skilled as everyone claims you are, that was the most pathetic attempt at deconstructing people’s personality I’ve ever witnessed.”

“Oh, I know...” she laughed.

“Huh?”

“Please, Simms... How blind are you not to realize that the only reason I started rambling was to buy time for my escape vehicle to arrive at the vicinities? God, I even told you from the start I talk my way out of nasty situations all the time and while you were all busy trying to make sense of what I was saying, my backup arrived. You must feel really stupid right now.”

“Why you...” He leaped at her like a vicious wolf desperate for prey.

It was the moment she had been waiting for, the final distraction in her game of smoke and mirrors. Simms waved the gun as he prepared to shoot her in the leg but was greeted by an unexpected kick to the jaw. His grip broke loose, and perhaps one of his teeth too.

“Surprise! I’m way more nimble than you thought even wearing this...” she giggled, her other leg sweeping him off his feet. He fell on the hardened floor, the pistol rolling away from him. Alexandra immediately followed it, right hand reaching for the trigger before the other three men even realized she had gained the upper-hand. Taking advantage of the confusion, the Colonel seized the opportunity to offer him a kick of his own. Simms grumbled on both occasions.

“Look at how the tables have turned,” she concluded, barrel firmly pressed against the Special Agent’s engorged balls.

“You’re not going to shoot me!” he tried to stand up, her right heel reminding him of his proper place beneath her. “That’s not your M.O.”

The first bullet proved him otherwise, a well-placed shot that grazed his pants before ricocheting on the farthest wall.

“You were saying? Oh, and I promise not to miss the next one if you say another word. Gentlemen, unless you want to be responsible for having this man say goodbye to his manhood in such an inglorious fashion, I suggest you don’t try anything foolish yourselves.”

“Don’t listen to her. Just arrest this cu...”

“What did I just say?” She hit him with the grip then pulled him towards her to use as a human shield. “You and I are going for a walk now. Colonel, come along.”

“Anything you say, Alexandra,” he replied, sycophantically.

“Jim, be a dear and open all doors on my way out because you know you want to do it. Oh, and cuff my prisoner while you’re at it.”

“O-okay,” He lowered his gaze, the submissive rush from the past catching up with the present. Both Peter and Paul looked at one another, unsure at how they had lost control of the situation without her breaking a sweat.

“You never had it to begin with,” Alexandra said as if she had read their minds. “Word of advice: rethink your careers once I’m out of here, okay?”

Alexandra left the building feeling like a rock star at the end of a successful tour. Men were so easy to tease and manipulate. Boys who pretended to be men even easier. Still, she was willing to give Simms one last chance at redemption. Since he didn’t want to hear the truth from her there, perhaps he would be more amenable once inside the underground base. Kidnapping an FBI agent wasn’t part of the initial plan but way better than any alternative though it was unlikely the General would approve.

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get there,” she thought, dragging the proud man to the car that awaited them. Try as he may, “The Vampire” would never have fangs for her, and those responsible for the Colonel’s not-so-subtle brainwashing were in for a world of pain.