The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

9 — Too Many Coincidences...

Agent 47-D and Special Agent David Simms walked down a long hallway one hundred feet underground. It was decorated in shades of gray and dark blue with metal pipes winding and coiling above their heads like a rhumba of snakes waiting for someone unwary to walk by. Although the air conditioning system strived to keep a regular temperature through and through, it was cold and it only got colder the more they pressed on.

The elevator that had brought them there was big enough to house at least fifteen people but it was rare to see it occupied by more than three or four. Not counting the one division up in the surface, the compound comprised thirty different sections spread across twenty lower floors. Every five floors required a different clearance level. Of the already scarce of unannounced visitors that had been allowed in, Simms was the only one that could gloat about the golden key card dangling from his lapel. Not that he wanted to though.

“Just how big is this place?” He had asked while inside the square receptacle.

“Enough for me to have been working here for more than five years and still not seen half of it.” Alexandra retorted. “We have deep pockets, Simms.”

“So it seems…” he glanced at the row of metallic buttons and the odd symbols above each one. They resembled a combination of old Greek Alphabet and Karamanli Turkish. “What are these for?”

“Additional security measure in case of unauthorized entry or nuclear strike. Pressing the right combination will lock each individual floor. The system has been designed so that each section can operate independently if needed.”

“I take it such extreme measures have never been required…”

“Not yet, but it doesn’t hurt to be prepared for the worst. Have you seen what’s happening out there, Simms? World War Three could be right around the corner.”

“Am I’m the Easter Bunny. Fear-mongering is nothing but that. Don’t try to make me a fool.”

The elevator froze just as they reached Underground Level 10. As the sultry hypnotist moved towards the door, Simms remarked:

“Is this our final stop?”

“No. Timothy is waiting for us six floors below. I just need to make a quick stop first.” She replied as she exited the elevator, latex ass swaying from side to side in the most tantalizing way imaginable.

The older man huffed, pragmatic nature demanding more action and less subterfuge. “Quick stop where? Why do you insist on wasting my time, Alexandra?”

“I could ask why do you bother asking so many questions, but I won’t. We may be ‘partners’ for the time being, but don’t think for a moment we’re equals. There’s so much fucked up stuff happening right now that you’re the lesser evil in these premises, nothing more.”

The somber expression of yore returned to his hardened eyes. “Adorable as always. Trying to fish another emotional response from me?”

“No, I already did.” she smiled, cruelly.

The two of them had not exchanged another word since then. She led the way with confidence and poise, stealing glances and half-muffled sighs from a dozen men along the way and he tried to keep up, walking beside her and not three steps behind like one of her submissive schmucks who had been trained to accept every word she said as an absolute truth. As much as he hated the idea of being put under and have his thoughts rewritten at will, just by being close to her, he had entertained the notion more times than he could number, and that couldn’t be a coincidence.

“Do you like the pattern on the walls?” She suddenly remarked. “I helped design it, you know?”

“I’m sure you did…” he thought. The oblong lights that dominated the corridor were placed equidistant from one another and followed a sequence of 1,2,3… 3,2,1… the invisible numbers lashing away at his senses with its strong and imposing connections to a world that was now inexorably linked to his. He brushed the lingering haziness from his shoulders and mind when he realized he was standing in front of a bright red door. It was the only one of that color amidst a sea of metallic undertones, a special place for an especially controlling woman. Sometimes, a security guard would feel compelled to stop just where he was and keep watch on the place until the spell wore off, whether that would be minutes or hours later. He froze for two seconds before she said.

“Welcome to my humble home away from home.”

Once a division used solely for storage purpose of old communication gear, it had been reconverted into a private room the day after General Hayes got his much-deserved promotion, yet another perk of aiding his rise to power. All the commodities a modern woman was entitled to were there from a luxurious 10 feet wide 4 door sliding wardrobe with reflective finish to a beautiful varnished black vanity set with a dozen built-in light bulbs, makeup table with a cushioned stool, and six storage shelves for all the products most men knew nothing about and she couldn’t live without. There was even room for a Queen size bed complete with red Mulberry silk sheets and a private bathroom with a steam shower room with whirlpool tub.

“Nice to know the taxpayers’ money are being put to such good use…” Simms scoffed. “What are we doing here?”

“What does it look like?” She unzipped the catsuit and released her appetizing breasts out in the wild again. “Close the door behind you and turn around. Or don’t. I don’t care either way.”

“Well, I do.” He mumbled and then proceeded to stand guard at the entrance without looking her way. “You really have no sense of decency, do you?”

“I’m not a prude, Simms. I can’t afford to be in my line of work.”

“So you enjoy being objectified despite claiming you’re some sort of hypnotic Goddess?”

“Much to the contrary.” She peeled the constricting latex layer from her pearly skin and kicked the outfit his way. He didn’t even squint. “I don’t like it but I enjoy the power it gives me because when silly little men with their silly little cocks look at me and see nothing else but my good looks, I’m already halfway inside their heads making them believe what I want them to. I gave you a glimpse of that firsthand, remember? And I wasn’t even trying then.”

“Are you trying now?”

“Do you want me to?” She paraded herself two feet behind him. “Probably not since you chose the boy scout attitude. Pity.”

“Well, pardon me for trying to be respectful!” He gnarled.

“Where was that ‘respect’ when you called me a bitch?” Alexandra opened the wardrobe and grabbed a fresh towel to clean off some of the sweat in her shaved pussy. Then, she glanced at her collection of sexy outfits. “Do you prefer flared skirts or pencil ones, Mr. Boy Scout?”

“What? Who cares? Just get a move on!”

“Pencil skirt it is then,” the secret agent selected a mid-knee burgundy leather model she had been dying to wear and complimented it with a darker shaded off-the-shoulder blouse with long, voluminous sleeves and a ruffle detail at the lower hem. A pair of high-heeled sandals with lacing up straps completed the new ensemble. She looked as ravishing as ever as Timothy was sure to agree. “You may look now and tell me how good I look…” she snapped her fingers.

“I’d rather just take care of business…” Simms gave himself permission to open the door and once again face the strong, imposing lights outside. “Where’s this guy we’re interrogating, anyway?”

“I’m interrogating, you mean. 16th Level. There’s another elevator up ahead.” She darted past him, the clickety-clack of her footwear pounding at his skull.

“Who is he?”

“A cryptanalist employed by DataBurst Inc., a subsidiary of Chainvault Group which in turn is…”

“… one of the many firms subcontracted by the DoD to analyze and decrypt foreign transmissions in U.S. soil.”

“Exactly. I see you’re already familiar with them.” Alexandra smiled.

“I had to work with them last year when one of their techs was found dead in his apartment. What’s their involvement in this?”

“Timothy Henderson used their private servers to hack into ours and steal a bunch of classified data. He was dumb enough to leave a digital footprint even a ten-year-old could follow though. I tracked him down, seduced him, and hypnotized him. I was about to have my way with him when the General alerted me on this whole Colonel Gibbons’ ordeal. The timing always felt a little off.”

“Interesting…” Simms picked up the pace.

“What is?”

“I would assume a skilled codebreaker who was able to infiltrate the digital stronghold of a Black Ops Espionage Section would not be ‘dumb enough’ to leave traces behind that could lead to his immediate capture.”

“The General feels the same way.”

“Do you?”

“Yes. The more I think about it, the less sense it makes. It was all too easy from the start. Either Timothy wanted to be caught or someone else chose that for him putting our enemy yet another step ahead of us. You have no idea how mad that makes me feel.”

“You’re right, I don’t. I still don’t understand half of what’s going on but I’m seeing way too many coincidences now and one of the first things we learn at Quantico is that those don’t exist. You may actually be on to something, here.”

“Don’t tell me now you believe the Colonel is innocent, too!” She smirked.

“One step at a time, Alexandra. Show me what you got.”

“I will.” She turned left at the intersection at the end of the corridor and headed for the elevator that was to bring them one step closer to the truth.

* * *

Timothy Henderson sat in his cramped cell, pink laptop keeping his crossed legs warm. It wasn’t a Yoga position but one of utmost subservience, typing the same hypnotic mantras without a moment’s rest.

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

It’s what he wanted more than anything else in the world, just like she had said.

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

Everyone should. Every single man and woman alive should accept her natural superiority and be thankful to be allowed to work for her benefit, even if said work was repeating five simple words ad nauseam.

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

Awake or asleep. Standing or kneeling. Day and night. 24-7. Whether she called herself Lexi or anything else, she was a deity. Blind obedience and dutiful worship was the bare minimum for a devoted servant. Never mind the cramps or the bloody tips on his fingernails. She had pressed his buttons, he would bring life to the laptop’s keys. Unless she said otherwise, his entire world was:

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

“Hello again, slave.” She cooed. He was so caught up in the repeated fractionated state of mind he barely registered the sound of her voice at first. The document he was working on had already surpassed the 90.000 word count, hours of compulsive idolatry dying to become days, weeks, and years.

“Timothy, look at me.” Alexandra snapped her fingers.

Simms watched in disgust as he lecherously gazed at her, the obsessive patterns of his forceful devotion making it impossible to stop typing. Fortunately, he already knew the placing of each letter on the keyboard by heart. He could carry on his assignment while still maintaining a proper conversation with the sole object of his lust.

“Hello, Mistress. I’ve been a good boy while you were away.” He slurred.

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

“Oh, I can see that…” Alexandra tapped the cell’s door. “You’re a wonderful subject, Timothy. I’m so proud of you.”

“R-really?” He choked in his self-inflicted delusion of hypnotic pleasure. “Thank you, Mistress.”

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

“You’re welcome. When they told me about your ongoing reverence and commitment to my mental programming, I had to come see you again. And what a delight it is! It’s the best code you’ve ever cracked, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

“Good. However, that’s not the only reason why I came. I need to ask you a few questions about what happened before we met, slave. You have no choice but to answer them. Do a good job and I just might add a little something to your programming, do you understand?”

“I understand just fine, Mistress.”

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

“Okay. Timothy, why did you break our security in the first place? Just looking at how easily I manipulated your mind into my service, it’s obvious you’re not smart enough to pull this stunt on your own. Someone paid you to do this. Who?”

“I don’t know, Mistress.”

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

“You never met? There was no physical contact?” Simms queried.

Timothy’s lips drooped and so did his eyes. He didn’t recognize the strange man that had dared to interfere in his conversation with a living, breathing Goddess and wouldn’t indulge his meddling with an acceptable response. Instead, he waited for her to repeat the same words while the Special Agent shrugged at the absurdity behind it all.

“You never met? There was no physical contact?”

“Just a voice on the phone… silky, warm. It… it almost sounded like yours, Mistress. It told me what to do and how to do it, I think.”

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

“What did this voice tell you?” Alexandra made an inviting gesture as if cupping his chin and he writhed in bliss.

“I don’t remember. I listened and obeyed…” he mumbled. “Just like now. Just like always.”

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

“Yes, you will always obey. You must always obey me. You will do it right now by digging deep inside your memories to tell me what I want to know otherwise I will be very displeased with you. If I’m displeased, there’s no programming. You won’t even be able to type those beautiful words for me again. I’m sure you don’t want that. Tell me everything, Timothy. Absolutely everything.”

“I…” he gasped, the veins on his sore hands bulging. A faint hiss clung to his lips as he began shaking.

“Fuck. Not again!” She rattled the door.

“What’s wrong?” Simms peeked inside the room. The once smiling man was now dangerously close to a convulsive state, the same mental blockade Alexandra had witnessed before physically manifesting itself in his erratic movements and uncontrollable heartbeat. “I don’t know anything, Mistress. I just don’t. I listened to what I had to do and did it just like I listen to you. I listen and obey. I listen and…”

I WILL ALWAYS OBEY ALEXANDRA.

“You’re not obeying me by keeping things from me. If they got inside your head too, then they probably left a message for me there as well. Think, slave! Think of the secrets that were planted within your thoughts, only to be awakened when I hypnotized and conditioned you to my will. What are they? Tell me what they are. I need you to tell me.”

Timothy’s neck twitched, his fingers stopped following a perfectly distinguishable rhythm.

I WILL

I WILL AL-W

I-I-I-I-WIL-L-L- A-A-L

He spasmed, teeth chattering. Dropping to his knees, he wailed as if his brain was being punctured by a thousand needles while, at the same time, an invisible foe grabbed him by his arms and legs to rip him apart and typed:

53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53 53

“Jesus, what the fuck is going on?” Simms bit his tongue while the prisoner rolled on his chest, screamed again and passed out, No more sound was heard but the gurgling of white foam that ran out in floods from his dry lips.

“I don’t know.” Alexandra replied, head pressed firmly against the cell’s door, and shaking for the first time in years. “I don’t know.”