The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello everyone. I had this idea burning through my brain since I started playing Fenoxo’s Corruption of Champions game. If you haven’t played it yet, stop reading this and go there immediately! http://fenoxo.com/play/#

Corruption of Champions: Welcome Party

The portal flashed purple and pink as Kara stepped through it, her arms were raised to shield her eyes from the intensity of it. With her arms up and her eyes closed she never saw the root that protruded from the ground, directly in her path. Still blinded from her entrance into the corrupted realm, Kara’s foot caught the root. She fell hard to the ground; her amply C-cup breast ached with the impact. With her arms already shielding her face, her head was spared a harder impact.

As Kara took stock of herself on the ground she heard, “Welcome champion!” ring out of the darkness.

Kara pushed her shoulder length dirty blonde hair out of her face, while her eyes adjusted to the light. She saw what looked like a dozen figures standing before her. Pushing herself up to her knees and dusting off her modest simple clothing, her eyes continued to come into better focus and she realized she was seeing over a dozen goblins standing before her.

“Welcome to our realm, might warrior.” The closest goblin said in a hearty voice.

“Ah, thank you.” Kara was a little wary. Before she left her village on her quest to defend it from the foul beasts and monsters on this side of the portal, she was told to trust no one. Every living creature on other side of the portal was corrupted by some vile nature and wanted nothing more to than to twist and destroy every good thing they could find.

“Are you hurt? You took a nasty fall.” The closest goblin inquired with concern.

Kara studied him for a moment. “No, I’m alright. Thank you.” Kara stood up and backed away, still dubious of the goblin’s intent.

Rising to her full height of five foot seven inches, Kara towered over the goblins. She counted fifteen goblins, all ranging in heights from as small as three foot five, to about four foot, she guessed. None of them wore clothes or clothes as she considered them. All of them had leather straps around their bodies in different designs. The straps hid nothing. The male goblins, of which there were ten, had there cocks swaying in the breeze, which looked large and out of proportion with the rest of their smaller bodies.

The women all had giant breasts that seemed to defy gravity. They were all curves, plump thick asses and extremely curvy hips. A few of the women were noticeable pregnant. Huge belles stuck out in front of them, and they looked all the sexier for it. Kara was sure that any of the men back in her village would fall all over themselves for these women if they were normal sized, and not green.

All the goblins had a dark green skin tone, and wild bright hair colors, purple, pink, or orange cut in a short, punkish fashion. Those colors couldn’t be natural, Kara thought. All the goblins had piercings all over their bodies; lips, pointed ears, nose, nipples, belly buttons.

Kara thought the goblins looked rather odd with all there leather straps, piercings, and nudity, but they weren’t revolting as she was lead to believe all denizens of this corrupted realm were. The goblin’s facial features weren’t as angular and pointy as she was taught back home. Besides the pointy ears, green skin, and slightly pointed incisors they looked like tiny humans, very naked, hyper sexualized, humans.

“Forgive me Champion, where are my manners? My name is Rakar the leader of our modest tribe. And this is my wife Melner.” Rakar stretched his arm out indicated one of the pregnant females who stood behind him. At his summons, Melner stepped forward to Rakar’s side.

“Greeting Champion, welcome to our realm.” Melner smiled.

“Might we inquire your name, fair champion?” Rakar asked.

“Kara, my name is Kara.”

“Welcome Kara!” The small crowd of goblins cheered.

“We’ve set up a small banquet in your honor, in celebration of your arrival.” Rakar said when the crowd quieted down.

“Wait a minute, you knew I was coming? Why would you do that?” Kara’s suspicions were once again raised.

“Forgive me Champion…Kara, I can understand how this might look. Let me explain. There is much evil in this realm, as I’ve no doubt you’ve learned from where you’re from, but not everything that lives her is evil. Just as you come here to defend your lands beyond the portal, we too must defend ourselves against the evils here. We goblins aren’t the strongest of fighters or smartest of creatures. Just as your home village has been attacked, so has ours, by all manner of creatures; succubuses, minotaurs, goo creatures, tentacled plant monsters, and so on.

“Some monster steal our brothers and sisters to use as breeding stock, or worse as food. What you see before you is all that remains of our once proud tribe. We have made our home not far from here, close to the portal that Champions arrive through, in the hopes that it would be safer for us. And perhaps those Champions would look kindly upon us and protect us from those that would do us ill.”

Melner came over to Kara as her husband finished his story and took Kara’s hand. “Please Kara, we mean you no harm. Just follow us. We have a nice clearing not far away where we have food and drink prepared in your honor.”

Kara looked down at the curvy, pregnant goblin who barely as tall as her hips and thought for a moment. What could it hurt? I am hungry, and if they try anything I’m a lot bigger and stronger than they are.

“Alright, lead the way.” As soon as the words were out of her mouth the crowd cheered again and Melner was already pulling her off into the forest.

* * *

The clearing was right by a babbling brook, surrounded by tall, thick trees, but the tree’s canopy was open enough to see the sky. It was approaching evening and the sky was ablaze with rich, vibrant colors. There was a fire going towards the center of the clearing, and a few barrels and few baskets of food off to the side.

“Come, come, sit down. Relax by our fire as we serve drinks to toast this momentous occasion.” Rakar said as the group made their way into the clearing.

Melner guided Kara to spot by the fire and sat down. She patted the ground beside her, indicating that Kara should also sit. Taking a seat Kara once again marveled at how much bigger she was than everyone around her. Sitting with her knees crossed in fro not her made her finally eye level with the goblins that remained standing, while she still towered over the seated Melner next to her..

The goblins raced around gathering food and drink and passing each around. Kara was amazed at how comfortable they all were, seeing as how they were all naked and had their naughty parts moving and bouncing and swaying with every moved they made. She found herself paying extra attention to the men, she just couldn’t understand how they could move around with such large implements hanging between their legs.

At last Kara had a normal sized mug full to the brim in her hands. All the other goblins had mugs more proportioned to their size.

“What is this?” She asked Melner.

“Oh, it’s just Goblin Ale. We make it ourselves. It’s just like any alcoholic drink I’m sure you humans have. You should be able to handle it, you’re much bigger than us, you’ll be fine.”

“Everyone please raise you mug,” Rakar announced in the middle of the group. “Here’s to our Champion Kara. May she serve her village well and succeed on her quest!”

“Hear hear!” The crowd erupted.

The cheer died as every goblin tipped their heads back and drank their ale. Kara, paused for a moment, looking around at all the goblins drinking. She shrugged her shoulders and tipped the mug up to her lips and started to drink. The ale was remarkable smooth, yet had a very potent taste, as Kara tilted her head back to finish off her mug the goblins surrounding her, having long since finished, all shared a smile.

Kara let out a content sigh as she brought the empty mug away from her lips. The crowd around her let out a cheer and started to applaud. Kara licked her lips, savoring the linger taste and then unexpectedly sneezed. There was a slight rush to her brain as she felt slightly tipsy.

Kara smiled at the goblins surrounding her, and as she looked over and down at Melner still seated besides her, she thought that didn’t look quite as small as she did a minute ago.

Before Kara had a chance to process the implications of Melner’s size difference, Rakar was refilling her mug. “I’m glad you enjoyed our ale Champion, we have plenty for us all. So please drink and enjoy yourself.” Rakar ‘clinked’ the mug he was holding to Kara’s and looked at her expectantly until she started to drink.

The ale tasted just as good as the first time, and Kara finished her mug in no time. As she brought the mug down she felt another rush to her brain, and sneezed again. The tipsy feeling she had got stronger.

“Melner my dear, why don’t you entertain our guest as I fetch her refill.” And with that Rakar retreated back to the barrels of ale.

“I don’t think I need anymore right now, those drinks are pretty strong.” Kara said to Rakar’s back.

“Nonsense dear. This is a party for you, you should enjoy yourself. We have plenty for all, and we love sharing with new friends.”

Kara looked back down at Melner and was shocked that she, again, seemed bigger than before.

“Why don’t you tell me a little about yourself, dear? Why were you chosen from your village to take on our corrupted realm?”

“Oh, well,” Kara took a moment to try and clear her fogged mind, “I always wanted to protect my village. I use to baby sit everyone’s kids when I was younger. I use to help my dad on the town council. He instilled in me a sense of duty and honor to your community. So I studied and trained as I got older so that I could help lead and defend my community if the need ever arose.

“Then one day our village was attacked by two Minotaurs. They killed a few of our soldiers and went after our women. I saw them, they grabbed my aunt, they did something to her, I don’t know what, but she started acting strange. The Minotaur just started having sex with her, and she was enjoying it. I wanted to help, but I couldn’t move, the sight…I just watched. The Minotaur had its way with her. When he was done with her, he threw her over his shoulder and walked off. My aunt didn’t yell or scream for help, she seemed happy. Our village lost a few soldiers and my aunt and her friend that day. And ever since then I wanted to come here, and make sure that never happens again.”

Melner stood and placed a hand on Kara’s head and pulled her to her breast. As Kara let out a few tears of frustration and sadness she passingly thought that something was odd, here she was telling this strange goblin, she only met a short time ago her life story, and she seemed to grow in the last few minutes. Something was wrong, but she just couldn’t figure out what.

With Kara’s head resting on her breast, Melner looked over to Rakar as he was pouring a red liquid followed by a blue liquid into Kara’s drink. Rakar quickly made his way over to the two women and handed Kara her mug.

“There, there, dear. Drink up, it will make you feel better. This is a party after all, no sense on dwelling on painful memories.” Melner cooed as she stroked Kara’s dirty blonde hair.

“I really shouldn’t.” Kara protested as she lifted her head.

“Nonsense. If there’s anyone who needs a night of fun it’s you.” Melner gently pushed the mug towards Kara’s lips. Once the liquid touched her mouth Kara forgot all her protests. She quickly chugged the whole drink, savoring the potent taste. She noticed it tasted slightly different than last time, slightly spicier, and also sweeter at the same time.

Kara licked her lips, searching for one more taste of the concoction. Her whole body tingled, there was heady rush in her brain. The breasts and butt ached wonderfully. She sneezed again, and when she opened her eyes they were immediately drawn to Rakar hanging cock. Lit by the fire, it swung gently back and forth between his knees, glistening. Kara felt blood rush to her groin as her pussy slightly engorged and began lubricating itself.

Kara turned away embarrassed and handed her mug back to Rakar. “That one was a little strong.”

“I’ll make sure the next one is a little weaker for you.” Rakar went quickly on his way to fetch more drink.

Still embarrassed by looking at Rakar cock, Kara quickly turned to Melner. “How far along are you?”

Melner looked down on Kara and smiled. For a second Kara thought she shouldn’t be looking up to Melner, but with the buzz going on in her brain she quickly dismissed it.

Melner started to slowly rub to gravid belly. “Only a few months, but us goblins are only pregnant for 3 months.”

“Wow, that’s fast.” Kara said as she drunkenly stared at Melners belly.

“True, but I love being pregnant. It’s the same as your desire to serve your community through defending it. I serve my tribe by breeding as much as possible. We lose people all the time to monsters or slavers, or even, sometimes, Champions like you.”

“That’s horrible.”

“It is. That’s why it’s our job as servants of our tribe to have as many babies as possible. And, if need be, defend it by seducing, screwing, and corrupting those who wish us harm. In the end we’re a lot a like, we just want to defend our people.”

“We are a lot alike.” Kara agreed.

Melner took Kara’s hand and placed it on her belly, so she could feel the baby goblin moving. After a few moments of bonding Rakar returned with Kara’s next drink.

“As requested, Champion.” Kara smiled at Rakar as she took the drink and quickly brought it up to her mouth. It did taste weaker than the previous drink, only because the spicy and sweet combination was stronger than before.

Kara’s breasts, ass and hips immediately began to ache, much worse than before, but it didn’t hurt, if anything it was a very pleasurable ache. The tipsy feeling she’d been having was replaced with being drunk. Kara had been drunk only a few times in her twenty years, so it wasn’t an unknown feeling. As she opened her eyes she once again fixated on Rakar swinging cock. This time she wasn’t embarrassed by it and stared openly at it. Her pussy flooded with moisture.

Rakar and Melner shared a smile and a wink as they watched Kara stare at his cock. Knowing the time was right, Rakar made a motion with his hand and music began to fill the clearing.

“Excellent, come Kara, join your new friends in dance.” Rakar held out his hand for her.

Snapped out of her staring, Kara shook her head but her thoughts were still slow in coming. ‘Sure.” She final agreed. She took Rakar’s hand and stood up.

Kara felt very strange upon standing. Looking out over the dancing goblins she was only about a foot taller than the tallest one. As she took a step forward she immediately fell to the ground. Her center of balance was way off, her boots didn’t fit correctly, and her pants legs were too long. Kara fell onto her breasts, but it didn’t hurt like it did when she entered the realm. Standing up again with the help of Rakar and Melner Kara took stock of the changes. Her breasts had grown substantially by a few cup sizes, probably DD now, as they pushed out her simple top. Her ass and hips had also filled out, where before it was taught and firm, it now had plenty of curves and jiggle.

“Here dear, let me help you with that.” Melner said as she went about making alterations to Kara’s clothes. Melner took off Kara’s boots and threw them away. She cut her pants into booty shorts that allowed the goblins to see the bottom fifth of her ass, and the gentle and sexy swell of her hips. She also cut Kara’s top so that it bared her midriff and arms and cut the neck line so that her breasts had some place to go; up and together.

Kara looked down at the expanse of cleavage and then to the ground. “I’m closer to the ground, and my boobies got bigger.” An alarm went off deep in her brain, but it was drowned out by her drunken buzz. “Fun!” She exclaimed after a long moment of processing her situation.

Rakar pulled Kara into the circle of dancing goblins all jumping around and spinning in time with the music. Over the next hour Rakar fed three more drink concoctions to Kara. At the beginning of the dance Kara was a foot taller than everyone she danced with, by the end she was eye to eye with them standing at three foot eleven. Her breasts grew up to a very full EE and swayed and jiggled with every motion. Her ass and hips grew at the same rate as her tits. Her ass was giant, vibrating with every step and bounce.

After the second drink her clothes couldn’t handle the strain anymore and ripped right off of her. Kara barely noticed. She was having too much fun dancing with her goblin friends. And they were such good dancers, holding her and spinning her, feeling and caressing her ever expanding tits and ass.

Kara couldn’t help but stare at all the cocks being swung around and bouncing in time to the beat. Her pussy was dripping at the thought of having one of them inside her. She even enjoyed watching the women dance, with their tits shaking and milk dripping out of them. Her new goblin friends kept complimenting her on how sexy she looked and how beautiful she was. She returned the compliments as she understood now how sexy this goblin tribe was; men with their hard bodies, angular features and giant cocks between their legs. And the women with curves in all the right places, massive tits, huge asses, and amazing hips. She was envious of the community these goblins had; so close and together. So free, and sexy, it wasn’t like this, at all, back in her village.

The music eventually stopped, as the musicians needed a break, and so did the dancers. Everyone was sweating and a little out of breath. As the goblins started to break up and take a much needed rest, Melner came up to Kara.

“Looks like you were having fun out there.” Melner said with a smile.

“Totally, I haven’t danced in a long time. And you’re all so nice, you’ve, like, really made me feel at home.” Kara said between deep breaths, her new huge breasts heaving with each intake of air.

“I’m glad; our goal was to make you feel as comfortable as possible here. I noticed a few of our men looking at you too; we all think you’re very attractive.”

Kara blushed. “Really? Who? Cause I’ve haven’t been this horny in, like, forever.” Kara’s hand snaked its way down her stomach and started to play with her sopping pussy. Melner watched the sight of the once proud Champion openingly fondling herself.

“I’ll tell you later, but right now, I have a gift for you.” Melner took Kara’s hand and walked her closer to the babbling stream. There were a couple other goblin females waiting for them. One of them was holding something.

“Since you’re old clothes are ruined we thought we would give you some of our clothes.” The women holding something lifted her arms to reveal a mess of leather straps with studs. Not what Kara would have considered clothes a few hours ago, but after the seven goblin ale concoctions she drank, her addled and sex starved mind thought the knot of leather straps were beautiful.

“Oh, they’re totally hot!” Kara gushed. “Thank you so much Melner, you’re the bestest!” The two goblin women stepped forward and helped Kara put the leather outfit on. The straps went around her waist, crisscrossing her back, and over her shoulders and crossing through her now enormous cleavage, as well as the underside of her tits, providing a minimum of support. The straps had studs and little pouches on them. Kara thought it was the sexiest outfit she ever wore.

“You look so sexy in that,” one of the goblin women said as she stroked one of Kara large breasts.

Kara’s eyes closed at the touch and she let out a small moan. The three goblin women all smiled at each other.

“I was thinking about your hair style. I think you would look a lot better with a change.” Melner stated.

Kara’s hand immediately went to her shoulder length dirty blond hair. “Really, like, I’ve had my hair like this for years.”

“Well then it’s definitely time for a change. And I think a new color too.” The other goblin women were quick to agree. “Which color would you like dear, orange, pink, purple?”

“Purple, sounds nice.”

“Purple it is then.” Melner fished a vial out of one the pouches on her leather get up as the other two goblin women lead Kara over to the stream. Kara laid down on her back so her head was in the water. One of the goblin women went off for a moment and returned with Kara’s mug full to the brim and with a straw sticking out of it.

“This is going to take a little time, so just lay back and relax. We brought you something to drink while we do our work.”

Kara eyed the mug of goblin ale hungrily; luckily the straw was long enough and angled for her to drink while Melner applied the hair coloring. Kara made quick work of the drink. It was stronger than anything she had previously had that night. She moaned in pleasure as soon as she finished the drink as every nerve in her body sang out in rapture. Her skin color changed from pale pink to a deep, rich green. Her ears became larger and pointed. Her upper incisors grew slightly longer. Her tits, ass and hips all grew a little larger, while she shrunk to three foot nine.

With the outward physical changes finished the goblin women in waiting set to work piercing Kara’s new ears with a gold band on each of her upper cartilage and numerous silver rings and studs around her ear lobes. Next they pierced her nose with a silver stud, both her huge lactating dark green nipples with silver rings, and her belly button with a gold ring.

Kara’s mind was overloaded with pleasure; she didn’t feel any of her physical transformation or the multiple piercing. The corruption she had been drinking all night finally finished with her brain. Her intelligence drastically lowered, as well as her memories of home. Her morals had long been forgotten and would never return. The only thing that filled her mind now was thoughts of sex, sex with goblins, and all other corrupted creatures. She felt a deep need to become a mother, she needed to get pregnant as much as possible to have as many goblin babies as she could. She didn’t care who the father was, she just needed to have as much sperm in her uterus as physically possible. She knew her wet meat hole could handle any size cock out there, and she was hungry to fill it.

“All done sweety, why don’t you take a look.” Melner whispered in Kara’s ear.

Kara sat up on the bank of the brook, and turned over to look at her reflection. She was met with a sight that made her smile to herself and her pussy to moisten even more. Gone was the adorable dirty blonde girl that everyone in her village loved and respected. She was replaced by a sex starved goblin with short spiky purple hair, huge pierced lactating tits, and a giant jiggly ass.

As Kara stared at herself the last of her humanity slipped away forever. She was a sexy goblin, now and forever. Her only goal in life was to fuck as much as possible so she could get knocked up and strengthen her tribe’s numbers. Just like the rest of her goblin family, she wanted nothing more than to corrupt all those around her.

Kara’s quest to defend and protect her village failed. She was seduced, corrupted, and transformed by the very first creatures she saw. She wasn’t a very good Champion, but she would make a great goblin.

As her new reality sank in and rewired her brain, Kara let out a small laugh. She looked up from the brook with a fanged smirk.

“Welcome to our tribe Kara.” Melner’s voice was dripping in pleasure as she and the other two goblin women descended on her with deep kisses and sexual caresses.

“You’re totally the best for turning me into a sexy goblin. I love it.” Kara squealed as the women ran there hands all over her.

“It’s what we live for dear. But you don’t have to thank me, you should thank Rakar. It was his idea.” Melner whispered into Kara’s ear between licks.

“I need to thank him.” Kara stated as she disengaged from the three women.

The new goblin girl walked back towards the fire where the other few women were already busy servicing the men. Kara sauntered her hot goblin ass up to Rakar who was watching from the side lines, slowly stroking his huge goblin cock. Kara just looked at him with hunger burning in her eyes.

“Welcome to my tribe Kara.” Rakar said with a look of triumph. Kara responded the only way she knew how. She pushed Rakar onto his back and jumped on top of him, her big ass trapping his cock between her cheeks.

Kara slowly lifted her hips up, gliding her slick pussy along the length of Rakar meat. “You’re going to fuck me pregnant, stud.” Kara whispered as she slowly sank her new goblin pussy to the root of Rakar’s impressive pole.

“For the rest of your life!” Rakar declared as he pumped his hips in time to Kara’s thrusts.

Soon the other women joined in the festivities of servicing their tribesmen. Kara was passed around to every goblin, who welcomed her into their tribe in their own special ways. The women had her eat them out till they came all over her face, and men took turn depositing load after load in every orifice she had and all over her body.

Goblin moans and screams filled the clearing deep into the night. By morning they were gone, without a trace, along with their newest member.

* * *

A few months later:

Kara rubbed her protruding belly as Rakar was talking to the new human girl. She could feel her first goblin baby stirring in her womb. The thought of giving birth filled her with so much pride and satisfaction that she drowned out what Rakar was saying.

Eventually she saw Rakar gesture to her, and she started paying attention.

“My wives Melner and Kara will show you the way to the clearing. You’ll see, we have a great big party set up in your honor.” Rakar was finishing.

Kara and Melner waddled over to the human girl. Kara’s giant breast jiggled atop her enormous belly, as little rivulets of milk cascaded down her front as she made her way to the girl. With Melner on the other side they both took one of the human girl’s hands. Kara looked up at the girl; she was tall, with long auburn hair, and she was a little lean, but her face was beautiful. Kara smiled as she thought of what a sexy goblin this girl will make. In a few hours time, after some compliments, spiked drinks, and naked dancing Kara would have a new goblin sister to have fun with.

She and Melner started to pull the human girl’s hands so that she would follow them into the forest, and to her goblin future.