The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Corruption of Champions: Aggressive Recruitment

Hello everyone. This is the official sequel to my last story CoC: Welcome Party. I wouldn’t have written this if it wasn’t for the people who wrote and encouraged me to write more. I do appreciate the kind words everyone, and I hope that you enjoy this next chapter. And I also hope that my stories inspire others to write some corruption/transformation stories.

I want to mention that I was inspired Pan’s amazing story ‘And Then There Were Goblins.’ I love that story. If you haven’t read it, good lord go find it and read it!

This isn’t the way the battle was supposed to go, Alana thought to herself. She stood panting, her pale skin flush with arousal, staring down her tiny opponent. Alana towered two feet over her 3 foot 9 inch goblin adversary. A goblin who should have had no chance against her, but who was currently bent over and jiggling her heart-shaped ass at her while sucking on her finger and batting her eyelashes. The sight made Alana blush even more and the dampness in her groin intensified.

It was that damn plant’s fault, she thought as she tried to shake off her arousal and focus on the matter at hand. Alana had been exploring the forest when she was surprised by a giant tentacle bushy plant type creature. She didn’t know what it was, but she knew she was currently no match for it. She tried to escape, but the creature shot out a few vines and snagged her. The plant wasted little time before setting to work on all of Alana’s hot spots. By the time she was final able to wiggle free and escape Alana was feeling pretty worked up, that monster knew what it was doing.

On her flight from the bushy plant, a female goblin stepped out to attack her. She had short purple spiky hair, dark green skin, and the biggest set of tits Alana had ever seen. They were much bigger than her D cups. The goblin’s strapy leather outfit left nothing to the imagination, as all of her assets were clearly on display. Without much ado the goblin launched her attack, which was pretty ineffectual. Alana had been in this corrupted realm for awhile and was decently seasoned when it came to denizens that inhabited the area immediately surrounding the entrance portal.

After Alana had landed a few solid blows on the small goblin, she spied the goblin reaching into a pouch on one of the leather straps hugging her curvy form. She produced a small vile full of red liquid, uncorked it, and whipped her arm in an arc sending the contents flying at Alana. She tried to dodge, but a few drops still landed on her exposed skin. It instantly soaked into her skin, and that’s when Alana felt the warmth spread through her. It’s only been getting worse since then, and this cocky goblin’s vulgar displays were only making matters worse. I have to end this soon. It’s getting hard to concentrate on anything except the need to fingering myself. I can’t let that happen.

Alana rushed at the goblin, hoping that one last blow would end this farce. The state of arousal she was in made the attack sloppy and slow, and the goblin easily dodged it. Having missed her target Alana was off balance and stumbled to the ground. She quickly rolled on to her back and swiped her long blonde hair out of her eyes. When she sat up Alana was greeted with the sight of the tiny goblin no more than two feet away rudely shoving two fingers inside of her sweltering snatch and squeezing her engorged tit hard enough to have milk squirt out of the nipple.

“Come on honey. Take a walk on the wild side.” The goblin sexily cooed.

The sight of a lactating breast, combined with the smell of the goblin’s sopping pussy, and her already heightened arousal was too much of Alana. With a frustrated sigh she shot both of her hands down her pants to finger herself in an attempt to quench the fire with in her. Damn it! I just need to cum quickly, and then I’ll finish her off.

“That’s a good slut,” the goblin encouraged as she saunter up to her defeated foe. “Let me help you with that.” The goblin quickly pulled off Alana’s boots and pants, exposing her busy hands and slick pussy to the forest around her.

Alana could only muster a very weak “no,” in protest of her now bottomless status. As soon as her pants were gone, she spread her legs wider to give herself better access to her pussy.

“Don’t worry my little fuck-slut, I’ll get your top too.” The goblin went about tearing Alana’s top off as she was to busy playing with herself to move her hands.

Now completely nude and rutting like an animal in heat, the goblin straddled Alana’s torso and sat her plump, juicy ass down on her stomach. With the goblin rubbing her slick pussy all over her torso Alana’s arms were pinned to her sides. She couldn’t reach her aching snatch. A frustrated cry flew from her lips.

“Now, now, dear, I’ll help you out in a moment. But first I have a little gift for you,” the goblin said and she continued to grind her pussy against Alana’s belly. The goblin reached into another one of her pouches and pulled out a dildo.

“What’s your name hot stuff?” The goblin asked as she sensually rubbed the dildo across Alana’s face.

“A..Al…Alana.” She stammered out. The itch in her snatch was becoming unbearable.

“Alana, what a pretty name, for such a pretty girl. And what nice tits you have too. Well Alana, my name is Kara, and I was like you once. So you can trust me when I say that this is for the best. Now open wide.”

Alana opened her mouth to protest but Kara slid the dildo in stifling her attempt. When the dildo made contact with the moistness in her mouth it began to grow and expand to fill her mouth completely.

“Alana, dear. This is a totally special dildo that can grow to fill any hole. It’s also filled with something we made just for you. Go ahead sweetie, start sucking on that huge pole, I know you’ll love it.”

Fine, she probably won’t take it out til I do anyway. Alana began to hungrily suck on the enchanted rubber cock stuffed in her mouth. She was quickly reward with a heady concoction filling her mouth and pouring down her throat. Alana drained the dildo quickly and soon felt the effects of the drink. On top of the lust clouding her mind a drunken buzz now made rational thought all but impossible.

“In case you were wondering what you just swallowed, it’s called Goblin Ale. We make in the village, and it’s super tasty. But what you just drank was a special brew that’s, like, twice as strong as normal. Oh, I can feel it working!” Alana couldn’t comprehend what Kara was saying, let alone understand the feeling racing around her body. Still humping away on Alana’s belly though, Kara was in a prime position to watch and feel Alana’s body start to contract in on it self. Her arms and legs got a little shorter, and her ass and boobs grew slightly larger. Kara could feel Alana’s torso shift and contract under her pussy and it made her cum all over Alana’s midsection.

“Did that feel good, cutie? I bet this will feel even better.” Kara reached one her little arms behind her and started to play with Alana’s leaking twat. As soon as Kara’s nimble digits found Alana’s clit, Alana let out piercing scream of pleasure that sent the dildo flying. “Ok, boys, I think she’s, like ready for ya!” Kara yelled into the forest.

Four male goblins stepped out from their hiding spots, each sporting giant erections. One of the goblins picked up the dildo that rocketed from Alana’s lips.

“Well done my sweet Kara,” the goblin holding the dildo said as he and his companions circled around a still moaning Alana. “She seems to be coming along nicely. But she is causing quite a commotion and we don’t want to draw any undo attention at this critical moment. Can you do something about the noise?”

Kara sat there fingering Alana’s pussy for a few more seconds while she thought. “Duh, I know.” Kara exclaimed as she removed her fingers from Alana twat and bent forward. She had to scoot up Alana’s torso a little until she was able to put one of her engorged nipples in Alana’s mouth. “Shh…quite down. Just drink up. I totally taste great, just relax.”

“Well done. I think I shall reward you by fucking another baby into you tonight,” said the dildo holding goblin.

“Aww, Rakar, you’re the best.” Kara replied as she came again on Alana’s belly. “You know I can’t wait for you to pump me full of cum.” Rakar’s cock twitched at Kara’s statement. She was very good at tell him what he wanted to hear.

With the fingers out of her pussy and the soothing milk gushing down her throat, Alana arousal final ebbed enough for her to take in the situation. Three of the male goblins surrounding her were stroking their giant cocks and leering lustily at her. She found herself staring at those cocks a bit longer than normal. Kara was right, her milk tastes great, wait no, I shouldn’t… The fourth male goblin, the one holding the dildo was talking, but she had a hard time paying attention. Her gaze kept slipping down to his cock.

“Kara, tells me you name is Alana. That’s a very pretty name, it suits you well. My name is Rakar, I’m the leader of a small village of goblins. You’ve already met one of my wives, Kara. My other wives Melner and Rikka are back at our village tending our children with the other mothers. I’m sure they are looking forward to meeting you.” Rakar smiled politely.

Alana continued to suck away on Kara’s nipple, her arousal was still burning through her but she had just enough control on it to attempt to say something.

“Kara, dear, stop for a moment. I believe Alana would like to say something.” Rakar waved a hand at Kara.

The nipple popped out of her mouth and for a moment Alana forgot what she was going to say. I have to get a grip. “Let…ahhh, let me go…” she moaned.

“Oh, I’m afraid I can’t do that dear.” Alana was about to saying something else but Rakar reinserted the dildo into Alana’s mouth when she opened it to speak. “You see, Kara was once like you, until we helped her become one of our tribe.”

“It’s like the best thing ever.” Kara added.

“And we would be remiss, if we didn’t extend the same offer to you.” Alana moaned around the dildo. “Now Kara sweetie, do you think our Alana here could use any improvements?”

“I don’t know, she’s already super cute, but…I guess she could use a few more curves. I’m way curvier than she is.” Kara finally decided.

“I agree.” With that Rakar pulled out two flasks with blue liquid in it. He uncorked the opposite end of the dildo in Alana’s mouth and poured the contents of the flasks inside. After he was done, he took out another, larger bottle, this one had a greenish hue to it, and added it to the substance already in the dildo.

Alana scrunched up her face in concentration, I must not suck on this stupid dildo. But her arousal still burned strong, and the drunken buzz from the last drink still saddled her efforts of concentration.

“Not thirsty I see. Well, we’ll see about that.” Rakar pointed to one of his male companions who quickly walked in front of Alana and knelt down. Alana couldn’t see what he was doing with Kara still atop her belly. All of a sudden Alana felt a warm tongue working itself over her slick pussy. She let out a steady moan, but still didn’t suck.

“Very good Alana, I would expect nothing less. Kara, it seems Alana needs a little more encouragement.” Rakar winked at Kara.

Kara knew what he wanted. Reaching back into her belt Kara produced another flask of red liquid that she splashed on Alana during the fight. Alana’s eye grew in recognition of the flask. Oh no, not again. Kara only smiled as she poured the red liquid all over Alana’s tits and then used her tiny hands to message the liquid in.

Alana’s eyes slammed shut as her arousal broke through all the restraints she put on it. Her body burned like never before. The tongue in pussy and the hands rubbing her breasts were too much. Instinctively Alana began to suck on the fake cock in her mouth and was quickly rewarded with the sweetest taste she ever had, and it was soon followed by the familiar taste of goblin ale that she drank earlier.

Alana’s body ached and burned all at the same time. The buzz clouding her brain increased as thoughts and sensations seemed to linger forever. She felt her body moving and changing but had no way of comprehending the feelings.

Kara continued to ride the transforming Alana. Once again she shrank in on herself. She started out at 5 foot 9 inches, but now, if she were standing, she’d be about 4 foot 5 inches. Kara could feel herself tilt more towards Alana’s head as Alana’s ass plumped up significantly. And the tits she was messaging ballooned in her hands. What started out as barely double D’s where now double E’s. Alana’s nipples were now the size of Kara’s hand. As the transformations settled down, Kara sent another shower of girl cum all over Alana.

Alana felt the dildo being removed from her mouth and released a sigh of relief when her mouth was finally empty. All the tension has gone out of her, as she lay unmoving on the forest floor. Her eyes still clamped shut all she could feel was a nice warm tongue in her pussy, the weight on her stomach and chest, and the need that still burned in her pussy. She needed to cum, she needed it so bad. But it was still far away. The tongue seemed to keep her so close to the edge, but never allowed her over it.

When she finally opened her eyes, Alana was greeted by the sight of three surprisingly attractive male goblins standing around her sporting the biggest cocks she’s ever seen, and a very sexy female goblin sitting astride her belly messaging her tits. Alana had to do a double take. My tits! They’re huge, but…aww…they feel so wonderful. She let out a pleasurable sigh. All of the goblins around her smiled.

“Alana my dear, how do you feel?” Asked the goblin holding the dildo, Rakar she thought his name was.

“I feel….funny. I should go. I need to go.” Alana wiggled a little, but didn’t try very hard to get up.

“Aww honey, why don’t you just stay with us? We can, like, have so much fun together.” Kara said as she continued to play with Alana’s bigger boobs.

“There’s….something…I should.” Alana again struggled weakly.

“It’s ok dear. Kara, let our friend up.” Rakar said.

Kara frowned as she dismounted Alana. With the goblin gone Alana slowly sat up and the warm tongue at her pussy disappeared. She immediately missed it. Alana stood on shaky legs. When she pulled herself to her full height she felt all wrong. Her center of gravity was way off, she had more weight on her backside and chest than she was use to, and everything seemed bigger than before. Her drunken buzz kept her mind from connecting the dots.

“You don’t look like you’re in any shape to go anywhere right now friend.” Rakar pointed out.

Alana swayed slightly on her new stunted legs. “I can…where? I should go.”

Alana absentmindedly started to finger herself, her need to cum seemed to only get more distracting. I just need…need to cum, and go someplace. I don’t...mmmm…where am I going?

The cute female goblin walked up to her and put a steadying arm around her waist. The goblin stood as tall as her shoulder. Somewhere deep in the mind she knew that wasn’t right.

“Here, drink this. It should make you feel a little better.” Kara offered her a flask of light green liquid.

Without even thinking Alana took the flask and emptied it down her throat. The effect was immediate, her whole body shuddered, the fog in her brain cleared slightly, and when she looked over at Kara she now stood up to Alana’s nose. With the buzz in her head less pronounced Alana was sure of two things; she was lost, and she was horny. If I could just cum I’d know where to go. I think…

“Kara dear, it’s time to go.” Rakar called out, as he and the three other goblins all turned to go back into the woods.

“Bye cutie.” Kara said as she left Alana’s side and skipped over to take Rakar hand.

Alana stood there with her fingers in her twat, noisily going at herself as the goblins walked back into the trees. Don’t go…I’m horny…I can’t…

“Wait!” Alana called after them. After a long moment, the five goblins reappeared. “I need help.”

Rakar, Kara, and the other three male goblins slowly walked over to Alana, who was now sitting on forest floor still desperately trying to cum. Alana couldn’t’t help but watch the goblin’s cocks as they neared. God those cocks are giant, I wonder…the way they move when they walk…its so sexy… At last the goblins surrounded her, their giant cocks right at eye level.

“How can we help you dear?” Rakar asked innocently.

“I…I don’t know where to go…and, and….and I need to cum!” Alana moaned.

“I think we have the solution to both your problems. Don’t we Kara?” Rakar smiled as Kara knelt down to Alana’s side and pushed her onto her back.

Rakar positioned himself in front of Alana’s slick snatch and pulled her hand away. He pressed the tip of his cock right at her entrance. Alana moaned at the slightest touch of his cock. Oh yes!

“I’ll make you cum, but there’s a price.” Rakar grinned.

“Ahh….what…what is it?” Alana was trying to hump herself onto the cock.

“You have to join my tribe!” Rakar thrust himself to the hilt in Alana sopping pussy. Alana screamed.

“Join us Alana, it’s so much fun.” Kara started to message Alana’s tits and licked her neck and ear. “Let’s turn you into a sexy goblin.”

“Join us, and we will make you feel like this forever.” Rakar continued to pound away. “You will bare our children and defend our tribe.”

“Having babies is so totally hot. I love being pregnant. Don’t you want a big round belly full of goblin babies?” Kara cooed in Alana’s ear while she stroked her belly.

One of the other goblins handed Rakar a flask of deep green liquid. Rakar extended it to Alana. “Just drink this, join us, and you will cum like never before.”

“Drink, Alana. Drink and become my hot goblin sister.” Kara licked her ear.

It’s too much! Alana looked around through sex haze that covered her eyes; all those goblin cocks being stroked, just for her, the sexy curvy goblin girl sucking on her neck, and the magnificent goblin cock plumbing the deepest part of her pussy. My quest...awww…my pussy, it feels so good…I just need, I don’t care...I just want…to cum!

“Turn me! I don’t care! Make me your sexy goblin slut!” Alana snatched the flask out of Rakar hand and chugged it.

Immediately Alana compacted another few inches to 3 foot 8, with the weight being distributed generously to her tits and ass, which were both now huge on her tiny frame. Her pale skin turned into a sexy light green, in nice contrast with Kara’s deep green complexion. Her ears grew out from under her wild blonde hair and became pointy at the ends. As she screamed in blissful sexual release her incisors became fangs.

Alana’s body finally stopped transforming, and the other male goblins joined in on christening their new sister with there cocks. As cocks flew in and out of Alana, the corruption that was swimming in her brain since her first drink finally finished its task. Any thoughts of the Champion she once was were utterly destroyed. The morals distilled in her by her family long since burned away in orgasmic fire. Her intelligence was vastly reduced and the only thing on Alana’s mind was to fuck anything and everything. She needed to get pregnant as much as possible so that her tribe would flourish.

The last shred of Alana’s humanity winked out of existence. Any hope her family had that she would one day return victorious in her quest was gone. Alana the Champion was defeated, seduced, transformed and corrupted. From this day on she will be nothing but a sexy goblin brood mare for her village, whose only goal will be to find other Champions and share her fate with them.

Alana popped the goblin cock out of her mouth, “Fuck me Rakar! I need your baby in me tonight!”

“Aww, you said you give me another baby tonight…” Kara whimpered as she sucked on one goblin cock and thrust back at the other cock deep in her ass.

“Don’t worry my lovely former Champions; both of your slutty bellies will be full of my babies tonight!” Rakar came hard and deep into the back of Alana’s tight goblin pussy.

The two goblins Alana and Kara were servicing with their mouths blew their loads in their faces and down there throats. “Come here sister, I totally need to thank you for turning me into a sexy goblin.” Alana grabbed Kara’s head and shoved her cum coated tongue into her mouth. The two goblin sluts moaned as they passed goblin cum back and forth to each other.

A few hours later the forest was quiet. The only sign that Alana was ever there were her discarded clothes and a few empty flasks strewn about.

A Few Months Later:

Alana, Kara, and Rika, all three Champions turned goblin sluts, sat around rubbing there prodigious bellies. Alana and Kara had indeed gotten knocked up the night of Alana’s turning. Rika, the first Champion Kara had helped turn, was on her second baby and a month behind Alana and Kara. The girls were rubbing each others swollen bellies and chatting away about and how much better their lives of being goblin baby factories were and Alana’s first night in the village.

When Alana arrived at her new home she was greeted by her new tribesmen, and quickly dressed in typical goblin wear of leather straps that did nothing to hide her now bountiful assets. Melner, Rakar’s first wife, brought her to a near by stream and colored Alana’s hair orange and shaved it on one side and cut the other side to fall just past her ear. Alana felt at home instantly.

A few yards away from the pregnant former Champions Rakar stood smiling. His plans were exceeding beyond all imagining. He was able to corrupt and transform three Champions inside of 6 months. He was very proud.

“Thinking about your success dear?” Melner asked as she came up behind him and patted him on the ass.

“It was more than I could have hoped for.” He replied.

“You were right. And to think a few of us thought you were crazy. But now we have three new breeding cows and so many more children. But I was thinking….”

“Yes?” Rakar raised an eyebrow.

“We’ve corrupted three lovely young ladies, whom you’ve also married. Which I don’t have a problem with.” Melner quickly added. “But don’t you think we could try a male Champion? I have needs too you know.”

Rakar smiled. “I’ll see what we can do.” He kissed her on the cheek.