The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cosplay

by Hypnofur

I stood there, looking in the bathroom mirror. My hair was completely full of gum. It was my own fault really, I let my four year old daughter chew gum at the park today while she was sitting on my shoulders. What did I think was going to happen? All part of the fun of being a stay at home Dad.

Being a stay at home Dad was fun. I was happy with the choices my wife and I had made. I loved our life. However, sometimes, after a scotch, when my wife Anna had been on a business trip for a long time, I… had thoughts. I remembered things. A time before fatherhood. I remember sex on Sunday mornings at like 11am. And most of all, I remembered the Cat. My thoughts that time were especially strong tonight, probably triggered by a conversation I had with Anna the night before. She revealed something that was both terrifying and titillating at the same time.

It all started almost five years ago. Anna surprised me with what supposed to be a fun adventure. I remember it all like it was yesterday. It was during the two years we lived in Toronto. I was a little bit depressed at the time. A racquetball accident had sprained my shoulder quite a bit. It was so bad that I could barely use the keyboard, which meant I could barely work. It’s not like I was going to get fired over it or anything, but it was just a pain in the ass and a really rough time. Anna is always one for creative surprises, that’s one of the reasons I love her so much. She came home from work one Friday night and told me we were going to a special party.

Now, Anna is really not a partier. In high school and college, and frankly to this day, she was/is the quintessential “good girl”. Very conservative. To be honest, her friends work friends from that time weren’t very exciting, and in my depressed state, the thought of going to a party with them was less than appealing. I was telling her this while still sitting at my computer that evening when she came out of the bedroom dressed like The Cat from the Black Knight Rises movie that had come out over the summer. I was blown away. My dick immediately became hard. Anna is very conservative, but she is very attractive. 5′7 with a slim runner’s body that worked perfect with the tight black body suit. She had a thick black fox collar and, which was slightly different than the way the Cat looked in the movie, but it added a very sexy twist.

“What?” was all I could muster in that moment. She looked just like The Cat. Just like her. I was going crazy.

“Mmmm. You like this, don’t you?” she said with a knowing giggle. “You’ve pulled your cork to The Cat a few times when you were supposed to be working from home, haven’t you?” she said with a raised eyebrow. I didn’t know how she knew that was true, but I could tell I was busted.

“You look so hot” I blurted out.

“I knew you would like it.” She said with a satisfied smile. “You fell asleep at your computer one night right after the injury. You were out like a light because of the painkillers. You had some pictures and fanfiction about The Cat up on your screen. I could tell you had been… intimate with yourself” Anna said. I truly had no idea that this had all transpired.

“So anyway, I looked into it. I found the costume online. While looking for it, I read a thing about a cosplay party here in Toronto. You are always complaining that we haven’t been getting out enough and meeting people here in the city. Tonight is our chance. We are just going to be meeting them as The Cat and the Black Knight.” She said before going back in the bedroom momentarily. She returned with a full, deluxe Black Knight costume.

I had never done cosplay before. I have been a big comics fan since I was a little kid growing up in the 80’s though, and I had always been secretly interested in attending such an event. It didn’t take much coaxing to get me into the Black Knight suit. Though it did take some serious assistance, considering the sling on my arm. In a few minutes though, I was looking in the mirror as Black Knight and The Cat stared back at me.

We took a cab there, and the cabbie was looking at us like we were crazy. It was early March, so we couldn’t claim our outfits were Halloween related. I was embarrassed, and quite glad to have a mask on. I looked at Anna, she smiled back at me. I gave her a kiss. Not a sexual kiss, but a loving one. Her plan was working, I was happy and excited about the fun little adventure. For the first time in a couple weeks, I wasn’t bummed out. She smiled back at me. There was a sense of fun and electricity in the air.

We arrived at the party. It was at really cool loft style building. Really cutting edge. Anna gave a password that she had gotten through an e-mail and then paid cash for the tickets. It seemed pretty anonymous and underground. It added to the intrigue.

Inside, it was a cornucopia of comic and cartoon characters. Anna is about six years younger than me (and female) so she didn’t know all of the different characters that people were trying to be. I had a great time explaining the different costumes to her. I saw Thunderdogs, big bulky Transchangers, super heroes, super villains, barbarians from He-Guy, and military themed characters from GI Jake.

Anna was getting lots of glances and looks in her Cat costume. I’m not sure she was entirely used to that much attention. She is usually a sweater and long skirt kind of girl. She was good about living in the moment though. She let me take some pictures of her. I got a really cool shot of her with her Cat pistol out, posing just the same way the actress did from the movie posters. She actually looked so much like her that the resemblance was uncanny.

She stood in front of a bit window with the city behind her. The sun was setting and a small snow squal had started. It gave the photo an awesome look. I posted it to facebook, knowing the likes from both mine and Anna’s friends would pile up like crazy.

I could tell Anna was starting to get a little unnerved by all the visual attention she was getting. I suggested we grab a drink. I got us both some punch. Anna asked what was in it before we drank it, but I pointed back to the punch bowl that clearly had no label. We both shrugged and downed the drink. It was a very carpe diem kind of night.

I really didn’t think much of it, until it started to hit me. I was really feeling tingly and lightheaded. Anna was giggling like crazy, which made me think it was affecting her too. She is not a drinker. I was actually going to suggest that we call it a night at that point. I was a little concerned about what we had just drank, but more than that, I really wanted to get Anna home so I could fuck her in that costume.

I leaned over to suggest it to her when all over a sudden, an announcement came through the speakers that had been blasting music. “Ladies and Gentleman, toys and ghouls….” The MC laughed. “Please join us in the main foyer for Dr. Mindmelder’s laser extravaganza. Though, be warned the GI Jake patrol views Dr. Mindmelder as a dangerous fugitive and suggests he not be trusted!”

Dr. Mindmelder was one of the villains from the GI Jake cartoon from the 80’s. A cosplayer dressed like him entered the foyer area in a cloud of dry ice or fog machine smoke. He had a shaved head, a monocle, handlebar mustache, a big black cape, red pants, and no shirt. It was exactly like he looked in the cartoon, but to see it on a real live guy looked ridiculous.

“He looks very S&M, and very dumb” Anna commented as she made her way to the foyer. I laughed with her. I guess I was giddy too. I figured there was no harm in checking out the laser light show. I was also wondering if some guys dressed like GI Jakes were going to show up. I was curious as to whom they might have. Sparkplug? Strike? Oooh, maybe Lady Zee?

The lights went out, and green lasers started shooting around the room, visible through the dry ice clouds that appeared when Dr. Mindmelder entered the room. There was clearly more fog being pumped in to catch the laser light. It was actually a really cool display. The laser kept dancing and changing shape. It was amazing to watch. I figured this was probably why all the stoners went to the planetarium all the time when I was in high school. I looked over at Anna, and she looked like she was equally enthralled with the lasers.

Soon the fog was blown away from the screen that was over the DJ booth. The Dr. Mindmelder Cosplayer’s face was on the screen. Just his face, surrounded by a swirling spiral behind it.

“Look at me, look at Dr. Mindmelder and feel yourself coming into my spell.” The guy said in the same accent as the voice actor had on the cartoon. I felt myself growing even more light-headed. His eyes and the swirling spiral pattern behind him were really trippy. It seemed to pull my gaze in like an irresistible magnet.

“Look into my eyes, all of you,” Mindmelder said in a calm, yet commandingly evil tone. “Come into my eyes and feel the force of my will. Come into my eyes and feel all else fade away. There are no sounds other than my voice. All of you focus is on me. On my eyes, on my voice. Nothing else exists. Your breathing is steady, your eyes are fixed on mine. You begin to feel weightless. All of your cares and concerns have melted away. You feel only the sensation of floating as you are carried away by my voice. Carried away to a space where you feel absolutely wonderful. Complete, relaxed pleasure as you submit to the seduction of my hypnotic trance.”

I wanted to look to see if Anna was as affected by this as I was, but I couldn’t look away.

“Your eyes are getting heavy as your legs become stiff. Your feet are rooted to the floor. When I count to three, you will fall into a hypnotic slumber, but remain standing. 1-2-3!”

With that, I couldn’t stay awake any more, I was out like a light. I’m not sure how long, nor do I know what was said while I was under. I’m sure I would have stayed asleep, had it not been for the excrutiating, shooting pain that shot up my arm as I must have been told to raise it in the air. I awoke with a scream. My injured shoulder had inadvertently saved me.

I immediately looked over at Anna, she had her arms raised out towards the screen, like the rest of the crowd. She was chanting the same chant as the rest of the crowd as well. “I serve and obey Dr. Mindmelder. Dr. Mindmelder is my lord and master. I worship Dr. Mindmelder. I live to serve his will. I serve and obey Dr. Mindmelder. Dr. Mindmelder is my lord and master. I worship Dr. Mindmelder. I live to serve his will.””

This wasn’t good. I could tell she wasn’t playing. I tried to snap her out of it. It wasn’t working. I started to panic. How could I get us out of here? My thoughts of escape were interrupted as the voice coming from the speakers said “Now, return to your state of deep hypnotic sleep”. Everything went blank again.

My conscious mind didn’t become aware for some time. I’m not sure how long. I think I was just aimlessly walking around the loft or something. Eventually, another guy who was aimlessly walking around bumped into my shoulder really hard. The excruciating pain once again awoke me from my trance like state.

I looked around the room in a panic for Anna. I didn’t see her. In fact, I didnt see any women at all. It was all just guys stumbling around in a trance. I shook a few of them, asking them if they had seen The Cat, but they all just stumbled around like zombies. I called to her, but the music was so loud, I knew she’d never hear. It wasn’t a dance beat any more, it was some slow, sexy R&B music. The DJ must have changed it, the DJ must not have been a zombie!

I ran over to the equipment and he looked right at me. Yup, he had his own free will. Though, I wondered why anyone with his build would wear a Thunderdog costume that form fitting out in public by their own choice. “Where is the woman dressed like The Cat?” I yelled to him.

“Fuck off, I don’t know” he said in disdain.

I was in no mood for his shit. Normally, I would have beat the hell out of the fat nerd. However, with only one arm working, that wasn’t an option. Also, I really shouldn’t have been viewing anyone else as a nerd while dressed up as the Black Knight. Needless to say, I had to find some way to get him to talk. I grabbed one of his giant speakers with my good arm and pulled it to the floor.

“Hey, what the fuck?” DJ Thunderdog said.

“Want me to keep wrecking stuff? Where is The Cat?” I yelled.

“Upstairs, she followed Mindmelder upstairs. All the chicks did. You asshole, that thing is expensive. I bet he’s fucking the shit out of her right now you dick!” he venomously yelled as he worked on picking up his fallen speaker.

I was quite afraid the Thunderdog was right as a bolted upstairs. The first bedroom I looked in had a door that was slightly open. What I saw stopped me in my tracks. Sure enough, Dr. Mindmelder was fucking The Cat. No, it was not my wife. He was fucking a girl dressed like The Cat from the 70’s comics. It was when she was wore a purple dress and cowl with a green cape. Mindmelder’s pants were pulled down just below his ass and The 70’s Cat’s dress top was pulled down showing off her luscious tits. I could see his exposed bare ass bobbing up and down pile-driving her!

I watched a minute or two, when I noticed Anna coming out of another room. She stepped up next to me and saw what I was watching. She just started staring like I did.

Mindmelder noticed us, but never broke his rhythm. I could tell that Anna was turned on more than she had been in quite a while. She was breathing heavy, licking her lips, and I could see her gloved hands running up and down her Cat costume. Normally, she would never stand and watch people have live sex right in front of her, but there was no telling what had been put into her head this evening.

Dr. Mindmelder slowed his pace a bit and looked straight at us. “I didn’t hate your movie” he said to us, clearly referring to the Black Knight Rises, which had come out that summer. It was the movie our two costumes were from. Most fanboys had panned it, and it was basically a box office disappointment.

Mindmelder continued with a laugh “However, I thought it would have been way more popular if The Cat gave the Black Knight a blow job. That’s what I really wanted to see. Why don’t you do that now Cat. Give the Black Knight a blow job. You’ll do that for me, won’t you?” he said with an evil smile.

“I’ll do anything for you Master Mindmelder!” Anna said before she dropped to her knees and worked my pants down over my ass, revealing my rock-hard cock. I couldn’t believe it. My wife had never given me a blow job in all the years we had been together. It was never even close to being an option. But here she was, face to face with my cock for the first time ever. She grabbed it and started stroking. Her tongue teased the head. Slowly, she wrapped her lips around, engulfing the last couple of inches. The sight of her wearing a The Cat’s ears and mask as she gave me a blow job in view of others was unbelievably erotic. I knew this was all wrong, but it was probably the hottest thing that had ever happened to me.

After a couple of minutes of pure heaven, Dr. Mindmelder got up from The 70’s Cat. She just collapsed on the bed as he withdrew from her. He slowly came towards us, never taking his eyes off of Anna as she pleasured me. Anna was clearly under his spell, because she did not take her eyes off him either as he approached, despite the fact that she had my cock in her mouth.

He held his dick out towards her and stepped closer. “Black Knight, give her to me” he said. It was a command. I felt myself wanting to do exactly as he said. Despite the fact that it was more pleasure than I had ever known, and that she was my wife. I had to obey his will, I actually wanted to. I reached down with my fingers and pushed gently on her cheek towards his cock to let her know to go ahead.

Anna needed no more encouragement. Slowly, she reached out her hand and gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft while lifting it up. Anna stared at it as if it was the most wonderful thing in the world. I could see the desire and lust in her eyes. My cock was rock hard, which made me wonder what had been put in my head this evening. Why wasn’t I stopping this?

Her fingers squeezed his cock. Reaching out with her other leather gloved hand, my wife gently cupped his balls. She massaged his balls as she began to stroke the stranger’s cock. Anna then pushed his cock back towards his belly, leaning forward to tenderly lick along his shaft. A moan escaped his lips. My mouth hung open, as I stroked my own rock-hard cock to the sight of her pleasuring another man.

Anna pulled his cock down and used both hands to stroke his cock as it pointed towards her mouth. I was shocked as she put her lips around it. I couldn’t believe that didn’t break her trance, or his spell or whatever. This is something Anna would never normally do. After starting off slowly, she started to speed things up, frantically working on his cock with her mouth, tongue, lips and both hands. It was almost as if she was starving for his sperm.

Despite her inexperience, she must have been doing a great job, because it was evident that Dr. Mindmelder could not hold out much longer. My wife evidently could sense he was close and used both her gloved hands and lips at the same time for maximum effect. He arched his back and groaned with anticipation. My wife pulled her face back a little and stroked a little faster. She stuck out her tongue and intermittently licked under his cock head across the top. I could see the pre-cum form a string between her tongue and his cock head. He grimaced and I could all tell he was going to cum.

Anna’s face was barely separated from his cock when he started to ejaculate. His first shot of cum spattered against her forehead just above the mask and a rope of cum streaked over her mask. Quickly, she put her mouth over the head of his cock, holding it in her mouth. She stroked his shaft to pump out the remaining cum into her mouth. For some reason, I would have liked to see him coat her face, but the spectacle of cum dripping off her mask onto her cheek as she drank down his cum directly from his cock was amazing to me at that moment.

I pumped my cock furiously watching my wife continue to work on Dr. Mindmelder’s softening monster. It wasn’t long before I came. My own load shot all the way over the top of Anna’s head, streaking two lines of cum in her hair before finishing up with another few shots on her face and mask. She never stopped working on her new Master’s cock, though. His pleasure was still her main priority. I have to admit I was tremendously jealous of him, but amazingly turned on watching my wife act so sexually submissive in a way I had never seen before.

I could tell that Dr. Mindmelder needed some time to recover. He backed away and sat back down on the bed. Anna just stayed on her knees waiting to be commanded. I guess I effectively did the same thing, as I wasn’t moving or saying anything. Mindmelder looked at both of us up and down.

“Are you two here together?” he asked.

“Yes Master” Anna responded quickly. I responded as well, automatically. I noticed that I didn’t feel compelled to add the word Master though.

“Are you a couple?” he asked.

She immediately responded with the same “yes master”, while I responded by telling him she was my wife. He looked at me quietly for a moment. He could probably tell I wasn’t as deep under his spell as everyone else here. I wasn’t quite sure what he was planning.

He shifted his gaze back to Anna. “My dear, I want you to take your husband home and fuck him like you have never fucked him before. Give him the fuck of his life, do you understand?”

“Yes Master, anything you desire” Anna said. Holy shit, she was so far gone. I was so grateful that this dude was sending us home.

“Before you leave, write down your email addresses on the notebook on the table near the door.” He said, as he started reaching for the 70’s Cat again. Finally free to leave, I pulled Anna out of there by the arm. As we got downstairs, she dutifully wrote down her e-mail address, before handing me the pen so I could do the same. I knew this wasn’t right, I couldn’t have this whacko contacting us in the future. His power over Anna, and to some extent me, was too real, too frightening. Using all the will power I could summon, I subtly changed Anna’s e-mail from Anna81 to Anna84. I then put down an altered address for myself as well.

The misdirection worked, and we never ended up hearing from him. Anna obeyed his last command, and I have to say, she gave me the most passionate night of sex I had ever experienced. She was pretty much back to her normal self the next day though. I was hesitant to bring up what happened. I wasn’t sure if the was suppressing it, didn’t remember it, or if her sanity was just hanging by a thread. I eventually decided to give it a month, then talk about it. That way there would be a little distance between the events and us discussing our feelings on the matter. Before we got to the month point, we realized that Anna was pregnant with our first child.

Needless to say, that was all a whirlwind. The pregnancy, the birth, the first months of sleepless nights, etc. Anna made a good deal more than I did, so the decision to have me stay at home with the baby was a no brainer. It did change our relationship in a variety of subtle ways. Despite the fact that I was the stay at home parent, Anna was always telling me how to do things with our daughter. Things like “hold her like this so her head doesn’t get flat” or “feed her like this”. That is not uncommon with moms and and dads I assume, but combined with the fact that she was the one going to work every day. I don’t know, I guess I’ve just been feeling rather emasculated these last couple years. For instance, she decided to head up the new Chicago office, and just came home and told me that is what we were doing. She hadn’t even really asked if I wanted to leave Toronto. But, it was a good opportunity, career advancement, blah blah bla.

With that in mind, despite the fact that I had never spoken to her about it, the memory of her being so submissive in that Cat costume became my main fantasy. When I would think about her sitting there obediently with cum on her face, waiting to serve… well it was a big difference from the bossy, powerful, vice president she had become. I certainly never wanted her to suck another guy’s dick again, I just…. Remembered that night quite erotically. I fully expected we would never discuss or deal with itagain. The fact that we did was purely by happenstance.

It all started with a cartoon. Anna was very against TV for our daughter. I was less against it, so when Anna made her monthly trips to the Toronto office, I would let her watch TV. Around 9:30, I was talking to Anna on the phone while I was picking up the house, which was common part of our routine to stay connected while she travelled. I went down to the playroom in the basement, as I heard that the TV was still on.

The cartoon station that had been playing preschool shows earlier that morning, was now playing reruns of GI Jake. “Anna, GI Jake is on!” I said exuberantly.

“That’s cool.” She said quietly, I could tell she was watching something on the hotel tv, or reading a magazine or something.

“Ha! This one has Dr. Mindmelder in it!” I said, mostly to myself. Not realizing it was the first time I had uttered that name since the cosplay party.

“Dr. Mindmelder is my lord and master” Anna said back to me.

“What?” I asked, stopping in my tracks, stuffed animals in my hand.

“Huh?” Anna asked me. Had she not heard herself?

I put my response in the form of an experiment. “Anna, who is Dr. Mindmelder?”

“Dr. Mindmelder is my lord and master” she repeated.

“He is?” I asked her, serious now.

“Yes. I—I…. I’m tired babe, I should go to bed” she said quickly. I could tell she was confused by all of this.

I wished her good night and hung up the phone. I was distracted by the phone call the entire next day, which is why I probably didn’t think through the gum/daughter/shoulder thing enough. Now I was staring at myself in the mirror, trying to figure out how I could get the gum out of my hair and the evil, but the fictional mind controller from five years ago out of my wife’s head.

I had to deal with the gum first. I looked up answers online. Many pointed back to cutting the gum out. I don’t have as much hair as I would like, so if I cut out the gum part, I realized I would be pretty close to bald. Like Dr. Mindmelder…. A wicked idea formed.

The next evening, I was standing on a dark hotel rooftop in Toronto, hoping Anna would be the next person through the door. My day had been spent arranging a sitter for my daughter, and putting together the best Dr. Mindmelder costume I could. I had the black cape, fake moustache, and monacle, and with my newly shaved head, I was well on my way to a damn good cosplay outfit. With that said, I prayed no one other than Anna would have the chance to see me in this shirtless get up.

Now I sat here, in the dark, waiting to see if my insane plan had worked. I had gotten to the hotel (where Anna had been staying on this trip) earlier in the day. I was desperate to find some place I could sneak her off to. I tried to get into broom closets and equipment rooms. On a whim, I tried the stairwell to the roof, and was delighted to find it was unlocked. The roof was so superheroish.

Once I had a rendezvous spot, I sent an e-mail to Anna from a fake Dr. Mindmelder gmail account I had set up on the flight. It gave instructions for her to become the Cat again, as her costume had been delivered in a package at the front desk. She was to put that on and meet her Master up on the roof.

I wasn’t sure if she’d go for it. I wasn’t even sure if I wanted her to. There is no way she would show up on the rooftop of a hotel dressed as a movie character if she was not truly under the control of the guy who played Dr. Mindmelder at the party. If she did show up, that meant she was susceptible to him still in ways that I couldn’t even begin to imagine. That was a very dangerous scenario for my beloved wife and mother of my child.

However, the horny, emasculated part of me desperately wanted her to walk on to this rooftop dressed as the Cat, get fooled into believing that I was Dr. Mindmelder, and then beg to suck my cock until I came all over her face and mask, proving my sexual dominance. The image of that one night was burned into my erotic psyche forever, and I so desperately wanted to experience it again. Albeit in a more one on one way.

I think my heart actually stopped for a moment when I heard the door to the roof open. I was behind a jut out, in the shadows. I had decided to give myself a little buffer in case Anna wasn’t the first one through the door. In fact, at this point I still wasn’t sure it was there up here with me. I then heard the unmistakable clicking of high heels slowly walking on the roof. That was a good sign. I slowly turned away from the structure I was behind, still leaving myself in the shadows. That’s when I saw her, in her full Cat costume again. My dick instantly got hard. God she was so beautiful.

I wanted to stay somewhat out of the light, so she didn’t clearly see my face. I used my best Dr. Mindmedler voice and said, “Well well, the Cat is on the prowl…” I didn’t know where that came from, it just sounded comic villainy. I was having fun with this. “Who do you serve, little kitty kat?”

“I serve you Dr. Mindmelder” she said emphatically. She seemed to be buying the concept that she was talking to Dr. Mindmelder and not her husband.

I was ready to burst. I wanted to do more cosplay kind of stuff, but I couldn’t take it anymore. A pure sexual energy just took over. “Come kneel before your master! Crawl like a cat on your knees, between my legs. I’m going to empty my balls on your face. You want my cum so bad” I growled

She obeyed. My corporate vice president wife, my respectable wife, my conservative wife was crawling to me, thinking I was another man, ready to have me empty my semen all over her face. Realizing this took the fun out of things a little bit. I was doing this cosplay thing on purpose, by my own design. My wife. MY WIFE, was obeying another man’s post hypnotic commands. I started to wonder exactly how deep in her psyche that guy was.

Of course, I certainly wasn’t going to stop it though. She took out my cock from my pants and just stared at my dick wantonly. I had never seen her do that before. “Lick up and down my cock and tell me what you’ve been thinking about me. Since we were last together” I said, wondering if that open ended statement would lead anywhere.

She licked all the way from my cock head down to the root of my cock, down over my balls. I groaned and thrust my hips into her face. Despite being so wrong, it felt so right.

Whispering while she licked me, she said, “I thought about being on all fours for you… my Master, my ass up, your cock sliding into me.”

Her tongue slid up and down my cock real slow, while I watched her pretty little face, saw how much she was loving it. She was loving being so submissive. How come I had never tried this with her?

Running my hands through her hair, I said, “You’re my slave now. That pussy is going to get used good and hard. What else you did you think about?”

She sucked on my balls, sliding her tongue over them. I wanted to keep asking her questions, but my need for release was getting to be too much. Her tongue was driving me nuts. “Worship me! Make me cum!” I yelled.

I felt myself about ready to go. I pulled out a little, she was still staring at my cock through that Cat mask. I came, shoot cum all over that mask and her face. She was trying to lick it up like a kitten trying to lick up her cream. It was as erotic as I had fantasized about. Not wanting this moment to pass by as the other had, I took out my phone and took a picture of her with the cum all over her Cat mask and her beautiful face.

Then I crashed. The rush of the last 18 or so hours caught up with me all at once. I needed to recover a bit. I sent Anna back to her hotel room, but told her to leave the door unlocked and to stay in her Cat costume with the lights down low. I sat down on the roof for a while and let my thoughts catch up with me. I think I even fell asleep for a bit. Soon I was thinking about what Anna was saying. Had she been having sexual thoughts or dreams about Dr. Mindmelder for the last five years? I should have discussed this with her. We could have gotten her help. At that moment I felt that I had let her down.

I went to my phone to check the time. The picture that I had taken of her with the cum all over her face as she was the Cat was still up on the screen. God it was hot. My dick started to stir again. I remember her calling me Master. It felt so good, so empowering.

Horny again, I went down to her room. I opened the door and she looked up at me from the bed, still in her Cat costume as I had directed. I commanded her to come to me. Instantly, I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately as I walked through the hotel room door and closed it behind me. Once fully inside, first thing I did was paw at her tits over the fox fur collar and cat costume. Then I pressed her up against the wall, and rubbed my hard dick against her hot costume covered crotch, which was right at the same height as mine thanks to the high heels. “Beg for what you want, my slave.”

“Please,” she said, breathing hard, “please Master, fuck me.”

She blushed, looked down, but she kept grinding her hips into me, didn’t stop rubbing her tits all over my chest. “Please, Master.”

I laughed, pointed at the floor, snapped my fingers. “Get on all fours, pull down your costume, your panties and spread your legs.”

Getting out of the costume was not easy, but she did it enthusiastically before kneeling in a ready positon on the floor right in front of me. I got on my knees behind her, guided my cock to her soaking wet pussy and pushed just my cock head inside her. I loved how she looked with her little cat ears on, her ass up, her pussy lips wrapped around the tip of my cock. “Beg for it.”

“Please, Master. Fuck me.”

She kept trying to press back, get more of my cock inside her, but I held her hips real tight. “Not good enough, my slave. Tell me how come you need to get fucked on all fours like this.” I said, enjoying this new found dominance

I reached under her and stroked her clit, just one time, just enough to drive her crazy. She whimpered.

“I’m your slave, Master. Please, Master, fuck your married corporate vice president slave. " She said in a frenzy. Whoa, that was an unexpected thing to say.

She was a whole lot stronger than usual in her impassioned state. Even in my grip, her hips were trying to buck, trying to push back onto my cock. I let go, and she slid right onto my cock, all the way up to my balls.

I fucked deep into her, but mostly I let her ride my cock. She’d been good, earned it. “That’s it, Cat. Fuck that little pussy on my cock. Take it real deep.”

It didn’t take her long. Her pussy was good and ready. “Please, Master. Please. Can I come?”

I smiled, grabbed her hips tight. “You want to come on all fours with your Master’s cock pumping your hot pussy?” I loved talking to her like this. I was in sexual heaven.

She bucked against my grip. “Yes, Master. Like your little slave. On all fours for you.”

It was so fucking hot seeing her like that, helpless, so desperate she’d say anything, do whatever I told her, just so she could come.

“Yeah, baby. Come for me. Real hard.”

She pushed back and forth, her ass going in little circles, her breath coming in short pants.

Her pussy clenched tight around my cock, and her whole body shuddered, and she groaned, lifted her ass higher, and pushed back on me for all she was worth. My cock was swollen and throbbing. I wasn’t ready to come yet. I was just wanting to feel my wife’s hot pussy come all over my hard dick.

Little by little she calmed down. I stroked her ass, slid my cock in and out of her real slow, then I pulled out, sat on the couch that was in the room.

I snapped my fingers, pointed to the floor between my legs. “Come here, my slave.”

She crawled to me, knelt at my feet, kissed my crotch, real soft. Her warm lips felt real hot on my cock, after she just came for me like that, on all fours, writhing like she was in heat for my cock.

I stroked her hair, pressed her head down so she resting on my leg, so she wasn’t staring me in the face. “Good slave.”

“Thank you, Master,” she said. Her voice was low, almost shy. “I serve and obey only you. You made me cum so hard again this time Master”

That caught me off guard. She hadn’t cum the night of the party five years ago. When had she cum? Why did she say again? I got a pit in my stomach. Remind me my slave, when was the last time I made you cum?

“Last month Master” she said.

I realized we were in deep shit.