The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No under 18’s, none of this stuff is real. This story will set up what I’m calling the masterEMCverse in which most of my future stories will be based. Feedback is welcomed at

Costume control

The store manager Frank was opening up his wedding dress shop called Brides Pride. As Frank was tiding dresses and mannequins he thought to himself “I can finally test the device today” he smiled at the thought and continued to tidy. Frank had opened this dress shop several years ago to fund his friend who was a biorobotics researcher and had been researching a way to control women with chips and circuity that were contained within clothing. They had carried out a few tests on convicts who were sold to them so there were no repercussions and when they failed they just sent the prisoner back and no one believed her. Now they had perfected the technology and it was time for a real world test. During the several years of development Brides Pride had become one of the best Wedding dress shops in the world even being worn by Worldwide celebrities.

Frank was the only member of staff in store today and had closed the store so only the Bride and test subject would enter for her dress fitting starting at 10am he had chosen this particular woman as she had been incredibly demanding throughout the process of choosing her dress design, she’d been demanding of her husband when they first came in together to choose a basic design and she’d been incredibly rude to Franks store assistant for a minor error that was fixed in five minutes that was when he decided to test the technology on her. Her dress was set up in the middle of the store shielded by curtains so it couldn’t be seen from the street windows and Frank had his plans for the day laid out in his head.

It was 9:55 am when he heard the knock on the front door, Frank put on his best smile and walked round from behind the curtains. He smiled at her as he approached the door and unlocked it opening it and waving her in saying “Welcome Megan please come in” She was wearing a loose t-shirt hiding her perky C-cup breasts and toned stomach with a pair of jeans that did show off her toned ass and shapely legs with a pair of trainers on. She smiled at Frank as she entered the store “Thank you. I can’t wait to see the dress.” Frank closed and locked the door behind her with a broad smile on his face.

“If you’d follow me behind the curtains you can see the dress” Frank said as he signalled towards the curtains. He led Megan around them so she could see her wedding dress on the mannequin.

“It’s amazing” she gasped “it looks beautiful I can’t wait to try it on.”

“If you’d like to remove your clothes we’ll start getting the dress on.” Replied Frank. Megan began to undress in front of him Frank was glad he took the time to get to know his customers and make them feel comfortable around him. Megan was comfortable enough to undress directly in front of him she removed her t-shirt revealing her toned, flat stomach and her lacy bra. She then reached behind her and unclasped the bra. She needed to as she’d requested the dress be so tight that underwear would be clearly visible. She placed the bra neatly on top of her t-shirt and then slid her jeans and lacy panties down her legs revealing her toned ass and shapely legs when she stood up Frank could just see her pussy lips that were pink and puffy. Once she was completely naked Frank said “Let’s get started shall we?”

“Yes” said Megan excitedly

Frank took the dress off the mannequin unzipped the back and turned it round and held it open so Megan could step into it she did and took hold of the front of the dress placing it in position. Frank walked round making sure it was sitting on her hips as it was designed to. He made a few adjustments then said “It looks great so far.”

“I can’t wait to see the whole thing in a mirror” responded Megan.

Frank thought “she’s been very polite and seems really happy with the dress” it wasn’t enough to stop him going ahead with the plan “it’s time this technology was tested, no more delays” he thought to himself. He took hold of the zipper just above the top of her ass crack and started to zip it up, pausing every so often to ask if Megan was ok and have a check to make sure it was still sitting properly. As he reached the top of the dress if you looked closely you could see two small needles sticking out either side of the zipper as he closed the zipper at the base of her neck she gasped “ouch.”

“Sorry, just caught the skin a bit.” Frank said apologetically. Knowing it would take a bit of time for the control to begin he said “would you like to see it in the mirror?” pointing to the back of the store where the large full body mirror was. Megan responded with a simple “yes master” as she walked though towards the mirror. After hearing this Frank could not hide the smile on his face, he waited patiently for Megan to return from the mirror. When she came back she was smiling from ear to ear “It’s great I look beautiful, thank you master” She did look great the dress clinging to every curve of her body. Emphasising her cleavage and thin waist Frank had a good look over her then asked “why are you being so pleasant today when you’ve been so bitchy and demanding before?”

“You’re Frank Scott your dresses are worn by celebrities and you’re giving me a personal dress fitting. That’s why I’m being so pleasant master.”

Well the tech seems to be working great” thought Frank.

“Megan get down on your hands and knees like a dog”

“Yes master” Megan descended to her hands and knees looking up in to Franks eyes submissively like a dog.

“You are a dog Megan aren’t you?” Asked Frank. Megan responded with a simple bark and a wag off her ass this elicited a chuckle from Frank who after seeing and hearing this response thought to himself “it’s time to try the more difficult stuff.”

“Ok Megan I want you to be aware of your situation and how strange it is, but your still a dog.” Megan barked at Frank then the look on her face became one of horror and disgust and she started to bark more and more as well as crawling around in panic. When she started to head towards the windows where people in the street could see Frank commanded “Come here Megan” she barked in response turned crawling back to him her face showing how scared she was. When she got back to him he commanded “You are no longer aware of the strangeness of the situation plus you’re no longer a dog”

“Yes master” Megan replied as the look of fear left her face being replaced by one of happiness and submissiveness. Frank decided it was time for some relief “Megan give me a blow job” he commanded.

“Yes Master” came Megan’s response as she raised herself on to her knees and unzipped his trousers and pulled his already erect cock out of his boxers and started to lick it gently with her tongue from base to tip gripping it with her left hand at the base. After she’d licked the full length of his cock a few times she’d got it well lubricated, she then let the tip slide between her slender kissable lips licking it with her tongue before she began to bob up and down taking half of his cock into her mouth then releasing it so just the tip was still in her mouth constantly licking it all over with her tongue. After 5 minutes of her bobbing on only half his cock Frank Commanded “Take all of it.”

Megan took his cock out of her mouth to respond “Yes master.” Before she plunged back down his cock to half way then she slowed as she started to take more of his cock into her mouth after another inch she started to gag but swallowed hard to prevent it. This felt amazing to Frank as she swallowed more of his cock she had to keep swallowing to avoid gagging she finally got all of his cock into her mouth and the tip was poking the back of her throat she waited there a couple of seconds to get used to the feeling. After a couple of seconds she began to bob up and down again this time taking all of his cock into her mouth so the tip was hitting the back of her throat causing her to swallow every time. This felt amazing to Frank and he let Megan carry on bobbing up and down until he was about to cum. “Stop blowing me and give a handjob until I cum on your face”

Megan removed his cock from her mouth beginning to jerk him off she responded “yes master” and stared submissively at his cock. Her delicate fingers rippled across his cock as she moved her hand up and down the shaft, squeezing and releasing his cock as her hand travelled back and forth. Frank didn’t last very long with her excellent technique and started to cum all over her face she didn’t blink and continued to jerk his cock as his cum landed right on her nose and cheek. She milked his cock getting all the cum she could out of it and on to her face. Once she was done she let go off his still erect cock and rested her arm at her side just kneeling submissively at his feet. “Do you like giving blowjobs?” Frank asked knowing Megan would be completely honest. “No master I don’t the taste of cum is disgusting” Megan replied.

“You do now, you love the taste of cum you’re addicted to the taste of mine and your soon to be husband’s. You need it at least three times a day.”

“Yes master”

“Do you like giving blowjobs?” Frank asked again

“Yes I do master. I’m addicted to your cum and my soon to be husband’s.” After Megan had said this she moved her right hand up to her nose and cheek were Frank’s cum was still stuck to her face scooped it all off and greedily swallowed it all once she’d finished she placed her hand at her side again. “Now’s the really tricky stuff she has to take the dress off but still obey and not find it weird.” Frank thought to himself.

“Megan you are my slave and will obey my commands whenever they are given without hesitation. You will not find this strange in any way because a slave always obeys their master”

“Yes master” responded Megan

It’s now or never” thought Frank. “Take off the dress Megan” he commanded.

“Yes master” Megan began to stand to take of the dress, Frank took hold of the zipper and unzipped the back of the dress taking hold of the hips of the dress and lowered it allowing Megan to step out of the dress. Frank took it over to the mannequin and carefully placed it back on the mannequin. He then turned around and admired the naked Megan just submissively looking at him her c-cup breasts slowly rising and falling as she breathed. Frank walked a full circle around her admiring her thin waist perky, toned ass and legs, giving her ass a hard slap Megan didn’t even flinch “These are good signs” thought Frank. After completing the circle he stood in front of her then grabbed her boobs in his hands and started to squeeze them and rubbed the nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Megan began to moan as the squeezing and rubbing continued but showed no other signs of realising the situation she was in. After a minute of this Frank was ready to fuck her. He decided to fuck her pussy first “Undress me” commanded Frank.

“Yes master.”

Megan stepped towards Frank grabbing hold of his shirt she started to unbutton it. Once his shirt was unbuttoned she pulled it loose of his trousers, pushed it off his shoulders and tossed it aside. She then knelt down and removed his shoes before grabbing the hem of his jeans and boxers and worked them down his legs and off his feet before she tossed them on top of his shirt. Once frank was naked his erect cock sticking out from his body Megan stood back up and waited for her next command from Frank. Frank Once again admired the naked beauty in front of him. After admiring Megan Frank laid down next to Megan and commanded “ride me reverse cowgirl style.”

“Yes master” Megan straddled Frank her arse facing him as she lowered herself towards his erect cock. She took hold of it and lined it up with her pussy and sat down on Frank’s crotch driving his cock deep in to her pussy. “Ughh …Ahh” she moaned as he entered her. She sat on his lap for a moment adjusting to the cock deep in her pussy before starting to establish a rhythm riding up and down the full length of Franks cock. Riding up so only the tip was in her pussy then sitting back down slapping her ass against Frank’s lap burying his whole cock in her pussy. As she continued riding his cock her pleasure began to climb and she started to moan “Ungh …ahhh …ohh” her pace beginning to raise as she approached her climax Frank sensed this. “Megan you can’t cum …uhh …unless I or your husband to be cum in you …ahhh …or I command it”

He commanded between grunts of his own pleasure.

“Yes …Ungh …Master …Ahh” Megan Moaned as her pace increased again as her pleasure kept rising but she couldn’t cum. “Ahh …Uhgn …Ohh” she moaned louder and louder. “UHGN …OHH …AHH” she was practically screaming now her pace was incredible the slapping of her ass against Franks lap was so hard and loud in was beginning to redden her ass. Megan began to plead for an orgasm “UNGH …I Need to cum …Ahh Please god …Ohh let me cum.” Frank heard her pleading and chuckled behind her. Her pace was starting to even hurt Franks lap and he could see the sweat dripping down her back and legs and her calves were bulging after all of her riding. “Cum” commanded Frank.

Megan didn’t get a chance to say yes master instead she collapsed forward on to her hands and knees screaming “YES Ohh God Yes” she clamped down on Frank burying his cock in her pussy as it clamped down and spasmed around his cock. This almost caused frank to cum as well but he held back and let the feeling pass as Megan recovered from the most powerful orgasm she ever had. Frank had an idea and commanded “Each Orgasm you have by command or by being cum in will be more powerful than the last”

“Yes …master” came Megan’s reply between gasps of air.

That should be interesting” thought Frank. Megan began to establish a new rhythm riding Frank’s cock but stayed leaning forward on her hands and knees. This position exposed her tight asshole to Frank and allowed him to see her pussy as it moved up and down his cock her juices would run down the side of his cock as her pussy travelled up then be caught again as her pussy plunged back down. Megan soon began to moan again “Ungh …Ahh” as her pace increased. Unknown to her frank scooped up some of her Juices on his forefinger and began to rub it around her tight little hole. Megan continued to moan “Ungh …Ohh …Ahh” in time with her strokes Frank scooped up her juices one more time with his forefinger and decide her ass was lubed enough and pushed his finger in to her tight hole to the first knuckle. Megan gasped loudly “AHHH” but continued to move up and down and franks cock. Frank could feel his finger on the other side of her pussy wall as she plunged down. “Ungh …Ahh …Ohh” she continued to moan louder again. Frank pushed his finger deeper into her ass up to the second knuckle. Megan gasped again “AHHHH.” But continued to ride his cock. This felt even better to Frank because he could feel his finger pressing harder against her pussy wall and his cock. Megan’s pace was picking up again as her moans of “OHH …AHHH …UNGH” got loader again. Frank was close to cumming but wanted to feel her orgasm again he pushed his finger all the way in to her ass this time she didn’t gasp she just carried on riding him, her moans getting louder “UNGH …OHH …AHHH.” Frank knew he didn’t have long till he cummed. “Cum” he commanded Megan.

“YES …AHH MASTER.” She screamed. She slammed down on his lap as all her muscles convulsed in pure pleasure. Her pussy clenched down on his cock as her ass clenched around his finger. This was too much for Frank and he started to cum deep in Megan pussy this pushed her over the edge again in to a more powerful orgasm. Her pussy convulsed around Franks cock milking it of all his cum and her ass convulsed around his finger milking it as she screamed “YES OHH YESS.” As her orgasm faded she slumped forward without the strength to hold herself up. Frank pulled his cock out of Megan’s wet pussy with a wet popping sound. Frank commanded “Clean my cock”

“Yes Master.” Megan raised herself to her hands and knees and turned around and started to lick Franks cock. Her left hand went down to her pussy and started to scoop Franks cum out from her pussy using three fingers then she’d lick all the cum off of them before returning to cleaning Franks cock. Once it was clean she knelt back and continued to scoop cum out of her pussy and swallow it down to satisfy her addiction.

Frank stood up and watched Megan scoop his cum out of her pussy. He was thirsty so went to get a drink from the back room.

When he returned Megan was just kneeling on the floor see looked at Frank submissively waiting for his next command. Frank asked “have you ever had anything in your ass before?”

“No master. My fiancé keeps asking to try it but I say no” replied Megan

“You’ll always say yes your fiancé’s sexual suggestions”

“Yes master.”

Frank finished his drink the placed it down on the shop counter. “Get over here Megan and bend over the counter”

“Yes master” Megan jumped to her feet and walked over to the counter next to Frank keeping eye contact as she walked so her legs were pressed against the edge of the counter then bent at the waist until her C-cup breasts were pressed flat against the desk. This position exposed her ass and pussy to anyone behind her. Frank admired her ass as her juices were running down the inside of her thighs. This brought a grin to Frank’s face he began to spank Megan’s toned firm ass she let out a squeal “Do you like that slut?”

“No master it hurts” replied Megan

“Wrong answer” Frank brought his hand down on her ass even harder leaving a visible hand print.

“Oww” shouted Megan

“You love the pain Megan it feels like some one’s flicking your clit.”

“Yes master.” Frank raised his hand and brought it down fast on her cheeks instead of saying oww she moaned “Ungh.” More juices ran down her thighs as she got wet at the spanking. After a few more hard spanks Megan’s ass was red her thighs soaked by her own juices and she was panting in pleasure.

Frank was now hard again and decided it was time to take Megan’s last hole. “Megan use your juices to lube up your ass”

“Yes master.” Megan’s hand went down to her pussy and drove a few fingers into it getting them covered in her juices she pulled them out and moved them to her ass and started circling them around her tight hole after four or five circles she pushed one of her fingers into her asshole moaning in pleasure she pumped her finger in and out getting it well lubed she then removed it. Frank was hard again after watching Megan finger her ass so he walked up behind her and pressed his cock against her virgin asshole before ramming it deep into her ass burying it till his hips smacked against her still red ass from the spanking. This sudden intrusion caused Megan huge amounts of pleasure instead of pain “OHH …YES …FUCK MY TIGHT ASS” she screamed panting for air. Megan’s virgin ass felt great as it gripped Franks cock. He soon got into a hard and fast rhythm pounding Megan’s ass making it redder as his hips smacked against it.

“OHH …AHH …UNGH” Megan moaned as she began to push back against Frank causing his hips to smack her ass even harder causing her even more pleasure. “OHH …GOD YES” she shouted as she had another orgasm if she wasn’t bent over the desk she would of fallen over her knees went weak as her whole body convulsed in pleasure. Her ass clenched and relaxed around Frank’s cock tipping him over the edge and he shot his cum deep in Megan’s ass. “AHHHH GOD YES” she screamed as a second orgasm shot though her all her weight was on the counter as her legs just shook uncontrollably like her arms as the intense pleasure coursed through her. After her ass had milked him dry Frank withdrew his cock with a wet pop sound. He was exhausted so walked round Megan to rest against the counter

Megan regained some composure when Frank commanded “clean my cock”

“Yes master” she replied as she got down on her knees in front of him and started to lick his deflating cock clean. She also reached her left hand behind her and started to scoop Franks cum out of her ass then she brought it up to her face licked the cum of her fingers then licked Frank’s cock as she scooped more cum from her ass then licked it off before returning to Frank’s cock. Once his cock had been licked clean Frank let Megan continue scooping his cum out of her ass. Once she was finished she just continued kneeling in front of him submissively. “Get up” commanded Frank.

“Yes Master” replied Megan as she rose to her feet.

It was getting late around 6pm so Frank reluctantly decided it was time to get Megan dressed and on her way home. “Get dressed Megan except for the trainers.”

“Yes Master” Megan walked over to where she’d placed her clothes and started to get dressed. While she was dressing Frank walked to the back of the shop and picked up a pair of 6″ stiletto heels. When he walked back out Megan was just putting her t-shirt back on. When she was finished Frank commanded “put these shoes on Megan and leave your trainers here”

“Yes master” Megan said as she stepped towards him and took the stilettos from his out stretched arm. She put them on and they did excellent things to her ass and legs. Frank wanted to keep her for himself but she had to get back to her husband to be. “Megan when I say. You will leave the shop and when the door shuts you will forget everything that happened here today except that the dress fitted perfectly and that you loved it. Any commands I gave you will still be in place but you won’t remember receiving them. So you’ll be addicted to mine and you husband to be’s cum, You’ll always say yes to his sexual suggestions and you’ll obey me because you are my slave. Do you understand?”

“Yes master”

“Ok go Megan”

“Yes master” Megan turned on her heels and walked out the door. When it closed behind her she snapped back to reality a little confused and surprised by how late it was she couldn’t remember why it had taken so long but she knew the dress was beautiful and that it fitted perfectly. She was surprised to find the large heels on her feet she usually only wore small 3″ heels and she could have sworn she came to the shop in trainers. As she took a tentative step in the heels she wasn’t used to she felt the aching in her pussy and ass but couldn’t figure out why they would be hurting. Frank watched in amusement from inside the store as her face showed her confusion and thought to himself “that was fun. I wonder how her husband to be, will enjoy this and how she’ll cope with that addiction.” He then picked up the trainers and carried them though the store out the back and threw them in the dumpster. He went back inside and tidied up before closing.

Frank’s House was a large 5 bedroomed house he had the money so why not he thought to himself when he bought it last year. It was a 10 minute walk from the shop so was in a perfect position for Frank. When he got back it was already getting pretty dark so he made himself a strong coffee headed out into his back garden and sat down on the deck chair prepared for the night ahead. Frank did this because he was a seer a rare type of wizard that could see the future from the stars. Seers where one of the rarest wizards for a few reasons the main of which were that you had to be born with this magic whereas you could learn other types. The other reason was the cost of using the seer magic. Every vision the stars gave you shorten your life. There were only two forms of magic that were rarer than seeing magic, mind control and necromancy both of which hadn’t been seen in 250 years. No one had figured out how much each vision shorten your life by it just did that was all they knew. This meant some seers refused to watch the stars locking themselves in at night so they couldn’t see them. Those who were willing to took it in turns to watch the stars in Frank’s local area which was Florida there were enough seers he only had to watch the sky 1 week every 2 months. The seers visions had never been wrong so they were a strong and influential group of Wizards who had their own guild just for seers.

* * *

As the sun rose the next morning concealing the stars. Frank got up from his deck chair after another night with no visions. This was the same most nights so the risk of shortening your life span considerably was small but enough to keep some seers away from watching the stars. He headed inside and made another cup of strong coffee and gulped it down before he walked to the shop to open up. On the way to work he rang his friend to tell him how well the circuitry had worked. “Hello Mark it worked perfectly. Yes I tried it yesterday. It’s perfect she did everything I asked with it on and I told her she was my slave and to obey when it was off and she did!” After their short conversation Frank hung up continuing his walk to the shop. When he arrived he walked round the back and let himself in Megan’s dress was on the mannequin as Frank looked at it he smiled remembering yesterday’s events and thought to himself “I wonder how she is getting on.” He moved on and set about getting the shop ready to open up his assistant was still off so he’d have to run the shop on his own which gave him another chance to have some fun.

Frank opened the shop bang on time at 10am, it had been a quiet day a few people looked through the windows as they walked past the shop but no one came in. It was 3:30 in the afternoon when 2 teenagers walked in Frank gave them both a good look over. One was about 5″1 she had short brunette hair, brown eyes, high cheek bones and small delicate lips as he looked the rest of her over he could see she had a small petite frame with small perky boobs that he could see under her thin t-shirt, a small ass and a great pair of toned legs revealed by her short skirt. The other girl was a little taller around 5″5 she had blond hair that flowed down to her waist and a fringe that framed her face perfectly, she had crystal blue eyes with just a little make up to frame them, and a pair of lips that looked perfect for blowjobs. She was wearing a short dress that showed off a valley of cleavage her boobs must have been bigger than Megan’s probably D or DD it was cinched at the waist then held tightly to her ass and hips displaying their size obviously to anyone who looked, her legs where toned like an athletes and went on for miles finally ending in 4″ sandal heels. Frank knew he’d love to control these two beauties but wasn’t sure if they were just looking or wanted to get some dresses. He walked around the counter and in his customer service voice said “Hello ladies. Can I help you with anything?” they both turned from where they were and looked at Frank before the girl with short hair responded “Does your shop sell bridesmaid dresses?”

“Yes we do. What style are you looking for?”

“We’d like some dressed that are elegant but short to show off our legs”

“I’ve got just the style for you out back. I’ll get one to show you” Frank turned starting to head out back and thought to himself “I can’t wait to control these sluts.” He picked out a dress that fitted the shorter girls request it was elegant and had a high neckline so as not to reveal much up top but had a nice short and flared skirt. He took it back out to them to show them. As he approached them Frank held up the dress and said “I think this style will look excellent on you both it is elegant and modest it doesn’t show too much but is short enough to show of your legs.”

“It looks great” they both responded in unison.

“I’ll need your dress sizes so I can get the right dresses”

“I’m a size 6”said the short one

“I’m a size 10” said the taller blond

“This is a size 6” Frank said as he handed it to the short girl. “The changing rooms are just over there” he pointed to the left of the girls showing them the changing rooms.

“Thank you.” The short girl took the dress and headed to the changing rooms.

“I’ll just go and get a dress in your size” Frank said to the taller blond

“Thank you.” After a couple of minutes Frank emerged from the back room with the dress in her size

“Here you go if you’d like to try it on” Frank said as her held the dress in one hand and motioned to the changing rooms with the other.

The blond reached out and took the dress “Thank you very much she said as she headed to the changing rooms. Frank watched her ass swing as she headed to the changing rooms as she went in and closed the door Frank Locked the shop door and put up the closed sign then waited. The dresses could be done up by the wearer so the girls would do them up and connect the circuits making themselves into his playthings Frank chuckled as he thought this. Then Frank heard an “Oww” come from the changing room which the shorter girl had entered the door then unlocked and opened she walked out looking great in the dress even if her petite frame didn’t fill it out completely it showed of her legs which were probably her best asset except for her delicate facial features. She walked over to Frank with a blank expression on her face and stood in front of him waiting for a command. Frank walked round her examining her she did look great in the dress and Frank couldn’t resist reaching out and squeezing her ass and running his hands over it and the back of her thighs. He then heard an “Ouch!” come from the changing room of the blond girl. He stopped touching her friend and waited for her to emerge from the changing room. The door unlocked and opened and out walked a blond bombshell her huge breasts threatened to break the front of the dress and the skirt revealed the true size of her ass and beauty of her legs that went on for miles. She walked over to frank with the same blank expression as her friend did and stood next to her waiting for Frank to command her. Frank had a walk around her as well reaching out and feeling her ass and thighs he also squeezed a boob which caused a small moan to escape her lips.

“How to you two know each other?” Frank asked

In unison they both replied “We went to high school together before we went to collage master”

“How can you both afford the dresses in this shop they’re very expensive?”

“Daddy pays for it master” replied the short brunette

“I work two jobs and wanted to get cheaper dresses master” replied the curvy blond.

“So you’re the one in charge of this friendship” Frank said as he pointed at the petite brunette

“Yes master” she replied. This gave Frank some ideas as to what he was going to do to the girls.

“What are your names?” Asked Frank

“I’m Ashley master” replied the brunette

“I’m Chrissy master” replied the blond

“Pleased to meet you both. Now both of you remove your panties”

“Yes master” they replied in unison as they bent at the waist and removed there panties. Ashley removed a pair of yellow panties that would of covered most of her ass cheeks and Chrissy removed a red thong. “A submissive slut and a spoiled brat.” Thought Frank he wanted Chrissy’s blowjob lips around his cock before he fucked her. “Ashley lay down on the floor”

“Yes master” she responded as she lay down on the floor perfectly still and stared at the ceiling.

“Now Chrissy I want you to sit on her face with your pussy directly over Ashley’s mouth”

“Yes master” Chrissy responded as she straddled Ashley and sat on her face.

“Now Ashley worship Chrissy’s pussy as if it’s the most important thing in the world.”

A reply came from Ashley but it was muffled by Chrissy’s pussy and thighs. Chrissy started to rock back and forth as the pleasure from Ashley’s tongue worship started to build.

“Suck my cock Chrissy” Commanded Frank as he stepped up to her so his fly was touching her nose.

“Yes …master” Replied Chrissy her hand moving up to unzip Frank’s trousers and release his cock from his underwear it was already hard and sprang to attention. Chrissy opened her soft plump lips and took the tip of his cock between them she stopped there as her tongue flicked across it Frank moaned in pleasure at her tongues touch. She then began to take it further in to her mouth her tongue constantly licking and flicking the underside of his cock. She kept going past the point of her gag reflex she supressed it and allowed the tip of his cock into her throat she then quickly pulled back so only the tip was left in her mouth before she engulfed the whole thing between her plump lips again so hard Frank felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat she was also moaning around his cock from the pleasure Ashley’s tongue was providing the combination felt amazing and Frank let her continue in this rhythm until he was about to cum. “When I cum you will cum too Chrissy. Ashley when Chrissy cums so will you” commanded Frank. They both gave muffled replies Chrissy’s reply around his cock was what sent him over the edge and he shot his cum straight down her throat causing her to explode into orgasm. Chrissy orgasmed so hard she squirted cum all over Ashley’s face and she exploded into orgasm moaning in to Chrissy’s pussy prolonging her orgasm which made her moan around Frank’s cock again. Chrissy milked all the cum out of him see could and cleaned his cock before letting it out of her mouth all the while she was really riding Ashley’s face who hadn’t stopped licking the whole time. “Stand up Chrissy” Frank commanded.

“Yes master” Chrissy said as she still straddled Ashley who had continued to lick the air as if Chrissy’s pussy was still there. Frank laughed at this before saying “Ashley stop licking and stand up next to Chrissy”

“Yes master” said Ashley as she stood up and position herself next to Chrissy. Frank was ready to fuck Chrissy and to humiliate Ashley further he lay down on the floor his cock standing proud from his body and commanded “Chrissy come over here and fuck me cowgirl style. Ashley kneel down behind Chrissy and worship her asshole. Ashley I want you to become aware of what you’re doing after a minute. But no screaming.”

“Yes master” they responded in unison. Chrissy straddled Frank and began to lower herself down, taking hold of his cock with her right hand and guiding it into her already soaking pussy. She continued down until she sat in his lap burying his cock deep inside of her she then lent forward placing her hands either side of Franks head as Ashley knelt down behind them and started to lick at Chrissy’s asshole. Chrissy began to establish a rhythm riding Frank’s cock raising herself so it almost fell out of her pussy then dropping back down plunging his cock deep into herself each time she did this she opened her lips letting out a silent moan Ashley had also established a rhythm licking Chrissy’s ass and also Frank’s cock when Chrissy was on an upward stroke. After exactly a minute Ashley became aware of what she was doing and tried to scream “AHHHH WHAT’S HAPPENING” but only a whisper came out and then her tongue reached out and licked Chrissy’s asshole. Frank just about heard this and replied “you’re worshipping Chrissy’s ass”

“Why” Ashley’s tongue flicked out again “am” again “I?” she managed to ask.

“Because …I …told …you …too and Chrissy’s …your …mistress” Frank replied between heavy breaths unsure if the mistress command would work. “Yes …master. What are you a mind controlling wizard?” Asked Ashley.

Frank knew the command had worked from the yes master and she seemed much calmer about licking Chrissy’s ass now. “No there hasn’t been a mind controller for 250 years” Frank replied

“Then why is Chrissy my mistress and why is she fucking you?”

“Because I Commanded it. Now stop asking questions”

“Yes master” Ashley went back to being entirely focused on licking her mistress’s asshole. Chrissy was riding Frank hard and fast now right on the edge of orgasm just waiting for Frank to tip her over the edge Frank was right on the edge too. Chrissy plunged down his cock and Frank erupted into her cumming deep in her pussy this pushed Chrissy over the edge and she orgasmed hard her whole body convulsed as she squirted cum out around Frank’s cock. Her orgasm pushed Ashley over the edge as well “Yes I’m Cumming” moaned Ashley as she continued to lick Chrissy’s ass who had collapsed on to Frank and held him for support as her orgasm rolled through her. Her pussy convulsed and milked Frank dry finally both their orgasms subsided and Frank rolled Chrissy off of him Ashley followed to continue licking Chrissy ass. “Ashley clean my cock” commanded Frank.

“Yes master” Ashley replied as she crawled over to him and started to lick at his cock. While Ashley licked his cock Chrissy just laid beside them panting trying to catch her breath. Ashley quickly had all the juices off Frank’s cock he stood up and commanded “Both of you get up and get changed back into your normal clothes. When you do you’ll forget everything that happened from when you put the dresses on you’ll remember the dresses where amazing and that you want to buy them. After you’re dressed Ashley you will be Chrissy’s slave and Chrissy you will be Ashley’s mistress and you’ll love dominating and telling her what to do.”

“Yes master” they replied in unison as they headed off to the changing rooms again. Frank unlocked to shop door and placed the open sign back up after that he walked behind the counter to wait for the girls to come and pay for the dresses. They both came out of the dressing rooms at the same time Ashley handed her dress to Chrissy and followed submissively behind her new mistress who bought the dresses to the shop counter “We’ll have both please” she said

“Of course ma’am. Card or cash?” replied Frank.

“Card” she replied

“Ok” Frank said as he got the card reader “If you’d just put your card in here”

“Ashley card” said Chrissy.

“Yes mistress” said Ashley as she stepped forward and put her card in the machine and entered her pin when prompted

“Thank you” said Frank adding to himself “for the extra grand I charged” he bagged up the dresses and gave them to Ashley who took them then stepped back behind Chrissy. “Thank you” said Chrissy as she turned and headed for the door Ashley following behind her. Once they’d left Frank thought to himself “I hope they enjoy being mistress and slave.

Frank checked his watch and it was 5pm so he locked the door and put up the closed sign and began tidying the store before leaving. After 30 minutes of cleaning Frank was finished and headed out the back door and locked it before heading home.

When Frank got home it was still light so he had a quick shower before making himself a coffee and heading out in to his garden to watch the stars again. As the first stars started to appear in the sky Frank expected another night with no visions.

At around 3am Frank sat bolt upright after a vision “Forbidden Magic!!”

Forbidden Magic coming soon(ish)