The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Costume Control-Chapter 2

A week had passed since Frank had a vision of a mind controller in England, who had shown up a couple of days later and joined Fairytail in Oxford. Frank’s friend went public with his control technology selling it to the US government for millions of pounds using the Money to develop it further giving Frank access to the newest developments before the government was given them. The technology could now be positioned anywhere in the clothing and the needles were smaller so they caused no pain when they punctured the skin.

Frank hadn’t had a chance to use the new technology as he’d been dealing with the seer’s guild and the magic council who hadn’t left him alone since his vision. They had stopped bothering him now that the mind controller had been found and joined a guild. So Frank finally had a chance to go to the shop and have some fun with the new technology.

It was 12pm when Frank arrived at Brides pride which had already been opened by Frank’s assistant Zoey, as Frank walked through the Front door she cheerfully called out “Hello Frank.”

“Hi Zoey” he responded before adding “Has it been busy today?”

“No, only two customers have been in all day”

“I’m going to start making some of the new dresses you designed” Frank said as he walked behind the counter into the backroom of the store. “Call me if you need a hand” he added.

“Ok will do” shouted Zoey.

Frank had been working on the dresses for a couple of hours and had heard Zoey talking to a few customers in that time before she walked round the corner and asked “Could you help a customer for me?”

“Yeah of course.” Frank said as he placed his sowing kit down by the dress he was working on. He stood up and followed Zoey into the shop she pointed towards a customer looking at the window displays as she approached another customer at the desk. Frank walked over to the woman who was about 5′7″ and wearing a tight red dress that showed off her curves beautifully it clung to her ass showing she was wearing no panties and its toned firm shape, small 3″ red sandal heels and her platinum blonde hair reached the small of her back. “Hello madam, how can I help you today?” Frank asked.

The woman spun on her heels to face Frank and she was beautiful. She had ocean blue eyes, delicate cheeks and nose, a small beauty spot under her left nostril, slender lips that formed an infectious smile, the red dress clung to her boobs just like it did her ass showing she wasn’t wearing a bra, her large round C-cup boobs looked like they might hop out over the top of the dress any minute and her stomach was flat and toned. “Hello I was looking for a wedding dress”

“I can certainly help you with that.” Chuckled Frank

“Your dresses are amazing. I don’t have loads to spend so I was looking for something simple”

“Thank you, if you’d follow me we have some more affordable dresses this way” Frank said as he lead the customer towards the back corner of the shop.

“These dresses would be perfect” she beamed as she had a look through the selection of dresses in front of her. “Can these be adjusted? She asked

“They can be adjusted to fit smaller sizes but not larger” Frank responded.

“I like this one” she said as she pointed at a strapless wedding dress with a low back and front that would show plenty of cleavage the front had a small flower pattern over the stomach, the skirt of the dress was simple and wouldn’t flare from the wearer too much.

“It’s a beautiful dress. We can make the adjustments today if you’d like”

“That would be great. I already know my measurements.”

“Great. What are they?”

“They’re 36C-27-36.”

After hearing this Frank realised the dress he’d finished out the back was the perfect size. “I’ve just finished a dress out the back that would fit you perfectly it has a nice simple but elegant design. Would you like to see it?”

“Yes please”

“If you’d just follow me” Frank said as he turned and led the woman out the back to the dress he’d just finished that was placed on a mannequin. As the woman approached a huge smile spread across her face

“I love it” she beamed at Frank who smiled back at her while he thought

Yes I’m going to have some fun with her

“Would you like to try it on?” he asked.

“If it’s not too much trouble” she said.

“Of course not I’ll just take it off the mannequin” Frank said as he walked over to the dress and took it off the mannequin the back was done up like a corset but she could put it on herself in the changing room and the needles would work as they were position to be right on her nipples.

Frank took the dress to her saying “here you are the changing rooms are over there” as he pointed towards the changing rooms “once you’ve changed if you come back here I’ll tighten the back for you” he added

“Thank you so much” she said as she turned and almost ran to try on the dress. Frank took a seat next to the unfinished dress he’d been working on before Zoey asked him for help.

After 5 minutes Frank saw the woman walk back round the corner, the dress was showing off all her curves, her boobs were covered but there size and shape was displayed perfectly, her flat stomach and thin waist made her boobs look even larger and the dress hugged her hips closely a smile crept across his face.

The woman stopped about a metre in front of him “It looks great master. Would you do up the back?” she asked as she turned around.

Frank admired her ass before answering “Don’t worry about that. Turn back around” he commanded.

“Yes master” she turned to face him again her facial expression was submissive.

“What’s your name?”

“I’m Jill”

“Nice to meet you Jill.

Frank’s grin was ear to ear he couldn’t wait to have some fun with Jill.

Frank didn’t want Zoey catching him fucking Jill so he commanded “Follow me Jill”

“Yes master” she responded as Frank led her to the materials room which once locked from the inside couldn’t be unlocked from the outside making it safe from Zoey walking in on them.

Once inside Frank tuned round and sat on the chair in the room and Jill stood in front of him looking at the floor submissively.

“Give me a blow job” Frank commanded

“Yes master” Jill responded as she started to walk towards Frank.

“No Crawl to me” Frank commanded

“Yes master” Jill replied as she pulled up the skirt of the dress so she didn’t kneel on it once she was on all fours she started to crawl towards Frank her eyes locked on his crotch when she was in between his legs she placed her hands on his thighs and pulled herself up on to her knees she unbuttoned his jeans before grabbing them and his boxers pulling them both down to his knees. His erect cock sprang to attention now it had been freed from his boxers. Jill took hold of it with one hand the other started to stroke Franks thigh. She gave Frank a hand job until his cock became fully hard moving her face towards his cock she took it in her delicate lips licking the tip with her tongue as the hand that had been jerking him off moved to stroke his balls. She soon got into a rhythm bobbing up and down on his cock pausing slightly at the tip to stroke it with her tongue all the while she was stroking his balls. Frank was loving the feeling and started to raise his hips in time with her downward strokes pushing his cock deeper into her mouth and throat causing Jill to gag. She suppressed her gag reflex so it didn’t happen again as Frank continued to raise his hips to match her bobbing. Frank soon approached the edge of orgasm “Stop sucking my cock Jill and give me a hand job” Frank commanded quickly.

Jill let his cock slip from her lips responding “Yes master.” The hand that was stroking his balls took hold of his cock at the base as she started to give him a handjob.

“Make sure I cum on your face” Frank commanded

“Yes Master” Jill said as she angled Frank’s cock so it was pointing straight at her nose. She continued to jerk his cock picking up the pace as she sensed Frank was getting close to cumming. Frank started to cum spraying his cum on to Jill’s nose and cheeks she closed her eyes as more cum landed on them she continued to jerk his cock getting all the cum out of it that she could. Once Frank had finished cumming she let go off his cock and just continued to stare at it waiting for her next command. Frank took a few deep breathes regaining his composure before commanding Jill “Stand up and fuck me”

“Yes master” Jill said as she stood up Frank’s cum was dripping off her face and on to her chest. She lifted the dress revealing her pussy had got wet and her juices where starting to run down the insides of her thighs she straddled Frank’s lap using one hand to hold up her dress and the other to hold Frank’s cock as she lowered her pussy on to it until it was completely buried in her and she was sitting on Franks lap. She started to rock her hips back and forth on Frank’s lap as the pleasure started to build in her pussy and spread across her body she moaned “Ahh yes.”

“Keep silent” Frank commanded.

“Yes master” Jill responded she started to use her legs to raise herself almost all the way off Frank’s cock keeping just the tip in her pussy before letting herself fall back down his cock sitting on his lap again. Jill started to up the pace as her own orgasm built her mouth was opening and closing in silent moans. The cum on her face was sliding down it, the cum that came close to her mouth was quickly licked up, the rest dripped on to her chest and the dress. Frank reached out and started to fondle her boobs through the dress this added stimulation pushed Jill over the edge as a huge orgasm ripped through her body her muscles clamped slamming Jill in to Frank’s lap as she arched her back pushing her boobs into his hands, her pussy walls were contracting and relaxing around Frank’s cock this sensation sent him over the edge and he squirted his cum deep into Jill’s pussy which kept contracting and relaxing milking him until he’d finished. Once they’d both finished cumming Jill just sat on Frank’s lap with his cock still inside her.

Frank commanded “Stand up Jill and clean yourself up with this” as he handed her some scrap material from the bin.

“Yes master” Jill replied as she stood up and took the scrap from Frank she cleaned the cum of her face, chest and the dress. She then wiped away the mixture of juices that was running down the inside of her thighs.

Once she’d finished Frank asked “Have your bridesmaids got dresses?”

“No not yet” she replied

“Jill I want you to send your most attractive bridesmaid to get a dress from me”

“Yes master”

“Now go get changed and we’ll process the dress purchase for you”

“Yes master” Jill replied as she turned unlocked the door walking across the shop to the changing rooms. Frank pulled up his boxers and jeans and did them back up. He stood and left the materials room walking round to the desk waiting for Jill to return.

Zoey came over after she finished arranging a dress on a mannequin “You were with her along time” she said.

“She was quite demanding so I had to make a few adjustments but she’s happy now” Frank responded.

“That’s good” Zoey replied as Jill walked out from the changing room she walked up to the counter placing the dress on it “I’ll take this one thanks”

“Ok Jill, I’m glad you liked it” Frank said as he entered the price on the card machine and handed it to Jill she put in her details and handed it back to Frank. He printed a receipt and gave it to Jill with the dress. As she walked towards the door she said “I’ll be sure to send my bridesmaid here” Frank smiled as she headed out the door and walked down the street.

“I’ll get back to that dress” Frank said as he left Zoey behind the counter.

“Ok. I’ll shout if I need a hand again” Zoey replied.

Frank had finished the dress and walked behind the counter when a young lady entered the store and started looking in the bridesmaids section “I’ll take this” Frank said to Zoey as he stepped round the counter and walked over to her. She was short around 5′5″, her casual jeans and t-shirt hid her figure well, she had brunette hair that was tied up in a ponytail that reached to just between her shoulder blades, her shoes were 4″ leather stiletto heels. As Frank approached her he said “Hello can I help you ma’am”

The lady spun round on her heels saying “I’m looking for a bridesmaid dress the bride recommended your store to me.” Her face had delicate features with bright emerald green eyes and bright red lips.

“Oh yes was her name Jill? She was here earlier she said she’d send you here” Frank said

“Yeah It was. She really liked your store”

“I’m glad she liked it” Frank said with a smile. “What sort of dress were you thinking of?”

“I wasn’t really sure. It has to be blue and conservative” she replied

“How long is it until the wedding?” Frank asked

“It’s next weekend”

“I’d recommend this dress it’s a conservative design and we can have one made in blue in a week”

“That sounds great. Can I try it on?”

“Of course” Frank said as he took down the dress and handed it to the lady. “The changing rooms are just there” he added

“Thank you so much” the lady said as she headed to the changing rooms.

Zoey walked over to Frank “If it’s alright I’m going to get a coffee do you want one?”

“Of course it’s alright. I’m ok thanks” Frank responded

“Ok see you in a bit” Zoey walked out the door and down the street.

Frank had been sitting behind the store counter for 5 minutes when the lady returned in the dress. Her figure that had been hidden by her t-shirt and jeans was beautiful her breasts were squeezed tight in to the dress stretching it as far as it would go, her waist was tiny and the dress hugged her curves flaring out at the hips she was the perfect hourglass figure. The dress was long so didn’t show off any leg. She approached Frank at the counter “It’s wonderful master” she said with a genuine smile. Frank admired her beauty as he decided what to do.

“What’s your name and how old are you?” he asked

“I’m 20 and my names Rita master”

“Do you have a job Rita?”

“No master”

“Rita after the wedding I want you to call me on this number.” Frank commanded as he handed Rita a piece of paper.

“Yes master.”

“You will work for me selling costumes in the mall.”

“Yes master.”

“From now on Rita you are my slave and will obey all commands I give you.”

“Yes master.”

“Follow me” Frank commanded as he stepped out from behind the counter and walked into the back of the shop so no one could see from the street.

“Yes master” Rita replied as she followed him.

Once they were out of sight Frank commanded “Take off the dress”

“Yes master” Rita replied as she took the dress off and placed it neatly on the floor. Her huge boobs bounced around as she stood up until they settled on her chest Frank could see her large pussy lips poking out from between her legs.

“No underwear what a slut you are” he said. “Give me a tit fuck” He commanded.

“Yes master” Rita stepped up to Frank and unzipped his jeans as she knelt down she lowered his jeans and boxers Frank stepped out of them and Rita tossed them aside. She took hold off his already hard cock giving it a few strokes to make sure it was completely stiff, she raised up on to her knees placing his now solid member between her boobs, pushing them together around his cock, she started a rhythm lifting them up then letting them drop around Franks cock. Rita started to lick the tip of Frank’s cock every time it emerged from the valley between her tits. Frank loved the sensation and knew he wouldn’t last long

“Rita you’ll cum when I cum”

“Yes master” she replied as his cock continued to disappear and reappear between her tits. Frank started to cum just as the tip of his cock appeared from the valley between her tits, his cum hit the bottom of her chin and landed on top of her boobs before his cock got engulfed again he continued to cum in the valley of her tits coating the side of them in his cum. As Frank’s cum splashed against her chin an orgasm ripped through Rita her juices started to run down the inside of her thighs as her pussy muscles convulsed around an imaginary cock. “Stop Rita” Frank commanded.

“Yes master” Rita replied as she stopped holding her tits around his cock they bounced around until settling on her chest again. Frank took a few deep breathes regaining his composure before fucking Rita again. Rita had stayed on her knees submissively waiting her next command “Turn around Rita” Frank commanded.

“Yes master” she responded as she turned around so her back was towards him.

“On your hands and knees”

“Yes master” she responded as she got on her hands and knees exposing her ass and pussy to Frank behind her he could see that her pussy was soaked and her juices were running down the inside of her thighs. Frank knelt down behind her and lined his cock up with her sopping wet pussy and thrust into her so his cock was completely buried in her pussy. “Ahh… Yes” Rita moaned as Frank’s cock plunged into her. Frank grabbed hold of Rita’s hips using them to push her forward as he moved his hips away from her ass then pulled her backwards as he thrust forward again smacking her ass with his hips burying his cock completely each time. Rita began to moan in time with Frank’s thrusts she was loving being man handled “Ahh… Yes… Ungh” she moaned. Her moans got louder as Frank got rougher approaching his orgasm. “UNGH… YES… FUCK ME… HARD” she moaned between breaths. Frank thrust into Rita one last time and exploded deep in her pussy he held her firmly by the hips as an orgasm rocked her body. “OHH… GOD… I’M… CUMMING” she screamed. Her arms collapsed as her muscles twitched uncontrollably she landed on her huge boobs her arse was held up by Frank’s solid grip on her hips and his cock deep in her pussy which was milking Frank’s cock getting all the cum out of Frank’s balls. Once he’d finished cumming Frank let go of Rita’s hips and she fell to the floor his cock made a wet popping sound as it slipped out of her pussy. Rita lay on the floor breathing heavily while Frank sat on the floor breathing heavily before commanding “Clean my cock”

“Yes master” Rita replied as she got to her hands and knees turned around and took Frank’s cock in her mouth licking it all over getting the mixture of her juices and his cum off it. Once it was clean she let it slip out of her mouth.

“Go get dressed in your street clothes” Frank said as he stood up and walked over to his jeans and boxers.

“Yes master” Rita said as she stood up and walked over to the changing rooms. Frank had a good stare at her toned, perky ass as she walked away. Frank put his boxers and jeans on collected up the dress and took it to the counter and waited for Rita to return. She returned to the counter dressed in her street clothes after 5 minutes.

“If you’d like to pay now we’ll order in the blue material and have it ready in a week.” Frank said as she approached the counter.

“Yes that would be good master”

“If you’d put your card in” Frank said as he handed her the card machine.

“Yes master” Rita replied as she took the machine and put her card in.

“Great we’ll have the dress ready in a week.” Frank said as he took the machine from Rita.

“Thank you master” Rita said as she turned and walked out the store. Just as Zoey returned.

“How did it go?” She asked.

“She’s getting this dress but in blue” Frank held the dress up so Zoey could see.

“Cool”

“I’m going to order the material now” Frank stepped out from behind the counter entering the back of the shop he logged in to the computer to order the blue material.

The rest of the day went quietly and Frank got home around 5pm he got a call from his friend just before he was about to go to bed.

“Hey what’s up buddy?” Frank answered the phone.

“I’ve got good news we’ve made progress with the chips”

“What have you done now?” Frank asked with a tone of excitement in his voice.

“The chips can be preprogramed now.”

“That’s great”

“I’ll send you some chips tomorrow and I’ll email you the software you need on your pc as well”

“Cheers buddy”

“Goodbye Frank and enjoy the new chips mate”

“Goodbye buddy. I will” Frank said as he hung up. Frank drifted off to sleep thinking of the possibilities the preprogramable chips presented.

Chapter 3 coming soon.