The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No under 18’s. Sorry this chapter took a little longer than the others. Let me know what you think feedback is always welcome at .

Costume Control chapter 3

Frank was relaxing at his house Rita had called him after the wedding as he commanded. When she called he’d already started to rent a shop in the mall and had it set up ready for Rita to run. He’d already made a collection of costumes with the new pre-programmable chips so that any girl that tried on an outfit that had measurements within a pre-defined range would be instantly made into his slave and turn up at his house wearing the outfit she’d purchased. He’d also programmed the chips in the wedding dresses to do the same except they’d turn up to his house in their sluttiest clothes. This meant he could stay at home and make the wedding dresses and the outfits with the chips in.

Frank had been making dresses at home all day he was proud of the dresses he’d made and would deliver them to Zoey tomorrow morning. Frank went for a shower wondering if anyone would turn up this evening from either of his stores. Once he’d showered Frank relaxed watching some TV after about 15 minutes of TV Frank heard a knock on his door. He stood fastened his dressing gown around his waist and headed to the door, he had a look through the peep hole a broad smile spread across his cheeks as he saw who was on the other side. Frank opened the door and stood aside waving in the person as he said “Come in”

“Thank you master” responded a girl as she walked into Frank’s house.

The girl that walked in was wearing a French maid uniform and holding a feather duster from Franks shop, she had Blond hair that reached down to her ass and framed her face which had blue eyes like the sky, high cheek bones and a pair of lips so full they were permanently pouting, her boobs were massive they must have been DD-cups it was clear she wasn’t wearing a bra as they jiggled as she entered the house, the skirt of the uniform barely covered her large toned ass and showed off the whole length of her legs with shapely, strong thighs, toned calves and delicate ankles and feet which wore a pair of 6″ leather stiletto heels. She walked past Frank and stood at attention facing him. Frank closed the door and turned to look at his maid for the evening just looking at her gave Frank an erection. “She’s a beauty” Frank thought to himself.

“What’s your name?” He asked the girl

“Cory master” she replied

Frank had let his kitchen get untidy waiting for a slave to turn up to clean it “clean my kitchen Cory” he commanded.

“Yes master” Cory said she could see the kitchen on her right from where she was standing turning on her heels she headed into the kitchen. Frank watched Cory’s ass sway as she walked away then went into the living room and continued watching TV.

After an hour Frank heard Cory call from the Kitchen “I have finished master would you like to inspect the kitchen?”

Frank stood up and walked through to see Cory standing to attention at the entrance to the kitchen. Frank walked past her into the kitchen it was spotless she’d washed the dishes, dried them and put them away. She’d emptied the bin, mopped the floor, wiped down the counters and cupboards. Frank smiled at Cory “It’s spotless well done as a reward cum now” He commanded.

“YES …MASTER” Cory screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body her hips jerked back and forth as her stomach muscles twitched uncontrollably, Frank could see her thigh and calf muscles twitching as well. A small trickle of her juices ran down her right thigh as the orgasm subsided. Frank had a huge boner under his dressing gown but wanted his house cleaning done first.

“Follow me” Frank said as he headed towards the stairs of his house

“Yes master” Cory replied as she turned to follow him up the stairs. Frank stopped at a door and pushed it open. “Clean the bathroom” He commanded.

“Yes master” Cory replied as she walked past Frank into the bathroom. Instead of heading back down to watch TV Frank decided to stand in the door and watch Cory clean the bathroom. Cory started to dust the mirror above the sink cleaning all the dust off the glass and the edges Frank admired her hourglass figure as she reached to clean the top of the mirror. She then moved on to cleaning the sink she cleaned all the dust off the sink and its taps before moving over to the bath she dusted the edges before leaning over the edge to clean the bottom of the bath. The skirt of her French maid outfit rode up revealing she wasn’t wearing any panties just as programmed by the chip. The sight of her beautiful ass and her pussy that was still soaking from her orgasm was too much for Frank he opened his dressing gown and took his cock out which was already fully erect after the display Cory had put on.

He walked up behind Cory silently lining his cock up with her dripping pussy. He thrust forward into her burying himself deep in her pussy.

“Uhh …I haven’t finished cleaning yet master” Cory said turning her head to look at Frank

“Continue cleaning” Frank commanded as he started to build a rhythm pounding her doggy style as she was leant over the bath.

“Yes …Master” Cory panted as she turned her head and continued to dust the bath with her feather duster. Frank had got into a hard and fast rhythm moving his hips back so that only the tip of his cock was still in Cory’s pussy before thrusting forward burying himself deep in her as his hips smacked against Cory’s ass and thighs.

“UHH …Yes …Master” Cory started to moan as Franks hard fucking began driving her towards a second orgasm. Frank started to spank Cory’s already reddening ass

“Ohh …Yes” Cory moaned as Frank spanked her ass hard the pain mixing with the pleasure of the hard fucking he was giving her “Ohh” she squealed again as Frank continued spanking her ass turning it a bright pink colour. “Master …I need …UHH …bath cleaner to finish …OHH cleaning the bath” Cory said as Frank continued to fuck her.

“That can wait give me your feather duster and fuck me” Frank commanded with another spank to her ass.

“Oww …Yes master” Cory replied as she passed her feather duster to Frank. She also started to rock her hips back and forth on Franks cock allowing it even deeper into her pussy. Frank took the feather duster from her he reached under his cock and stroked the tip of the feather duster across Cory’s clit “OHH …Yes Master …Fuck me” Cory screamed as Frank ran the feather duster over her clit. Once the tip of the feather duster was well lubricated Frank moved it to Cory’s ass he circle her tight hole getting it lubricated before he pushed the feather duster in to her ass. “Oww” Cory said as she jerked away from the intrusion before she pushed back against it driving it into her ass as she drove Frank’s cock deeper into her pussy. Frank pushed the feather duster deeper into her ass so that only the feathers were sticking out like a tail. “OHH …Yes …Master I’m going to CUM” Cory screamed as the double penetration sent her over the edge into her second orgasm her pussy started to clench and relax around Frank’s cock, her back arched pulling his cock deeper and increased the pressure of the feather duster deep in her ass. This was enough to drive Frank over the edge with one last hard thrust burying his cock deeper than ever before he exploded into Cory holding her hips tightly so she could move he let her still twitching pussy milk all of his cum.

“Clean my cock” Frank commanded as he released her hips and sat down on the toilet.

“Yes master” Cory replied as she raised herself up from over the bath edge turned around and knelt down crawling to Franks dick before sucking it in to her mouth and licking it clean from balls to tip paying special attention to the tip with her tongue to tease her Master. Once Franks cock was spotless she stood and reached for the feather duster in her ass

“Stop that stays in your ass all night” Frank stopped her

“Yes master” Cory said as she rearranged her Maids outfit

“Finish cleaning the bathroom”

“Yes master” Cory said as she turned on her heels, Frank watched her walk away with an awkward walk as she adjusted to the feather duster in her ass. When she returned with the bathroom cleaner Frank stood and left the bathroom telling Cory.

“Come find me when you’ve finished I’ll be watching TV”

“Yes master” Cory shouted from the bathroom as Frank headed back down stairs and into the living room to continue watching TV.

After another 40 minutes Frank heard Cory coming back down the stairs and into the kitchen. He heared the cupboards open and close as she put the bathroom cleaner away, then leave the kitchen to find him in the living room. She walked in less awkwardly now that she was used to the feather duster in her ass “the bathroom is clean master.”

“Crawl to me” Frank commanded as he opened his dressing gown.

“Yes master” Cory said as she got to her knees and began crawling across the living room towards Frank. She stopped and sat in between Frank’s legs.

“Suck me until I’m fully erect”

“Yes master” Cory said as she leant forward from her seated position and grabbed Frank’s cock with her right hand starting to stroke it. When it was semi-erect she took the tip into her mouth and started to flick it with her tongue this quickly got Frank’s cock to full attention Cory released it from her mouth but continued to stoke it with her right hand to keep it erect.

“Turn around on all fours, take the feather duster out of your ass and stick it in your mouth and keep it there” Frank commanded

“Yes master” Cory let go of Frank’s cock got on all fours and turned around she grabbed the feather duster with her right hand pulling it out of her ass.”ahh” she moaned as it came out she then put it in to her mouth just as deep as it had been it her ass. Frank knelt down behind Cory working his cock into her tight asshole he worked his cock in so that his entire shaft was in her ass before starting a slow rhythm fucking her. Cory started to fuck Frank rocking back and forth in time with his thrusts. Once Cory’s ass had adjusted to Frank’s cock Frank started to pick up the pace of his fucking. He grabbed hold of Cory’s hips to move her ass in time with his fast pace, pushing her forward as he pulled back then pulling her towards him as he thrust forward making her ass smack against his hips as he bottomed out inside of her.

“OHH …Umm” Cory started to moan around the feather duster as she was manhandled by Frank. “UNGH …AWW” Her moans got loader as her orgasm built and Frank’s thrusts got harder as he got closer to cumming. “OHH …AHHH …UNGH” she moaned as a huge orgasm ripped through her body if it wasn’t for Frank’s commands she would of released the feather duster and collapsed to the floor a quivering heap. Frank could feel her ass squeezing his cock this pushed him over the edge. He started cumming with his cock completely buried in Cory’s ass the sensation of his hot cum in her ass extended Cory’s orgasm for what seemed like an eternity. Frank let Cory’s ass milk him dry before he pulled his cock out of her ass.

Sitting back in the chair Frank commanded “Stand Cory”

“Yess master” came Cory’s muffled response as she kept the feather duster in her mouth.

“Do you have a boyfriend Cory?”

“No Masster”

“Ok. Write your phone number on this paper” Frank commanded as he handed her a pen and paper from the small table next to his chair.

“Yess Masster” Cory replied as she took the pen and paper from Frank and wrote her phone number down before handing it back.

“Now go home slave and keep the feather duster in your mouth all the way. Starting tomorrow night I want you to masturbate with it every night before you sleep” Frank commanded as he placed the pen and paper back on the table.

“Yess master” Cory replied as she walked out of the living room Frank heard the door open and close as Cory headed home. Frank headed to bed ready to take the dresses he’d made to Zoey the next morning.

Frank awoke the next day fully refreshed and ready for the day. He quickly got dressed, gathered the dresses he’d made yesterday and headed to Bride’s pride. He got to Bride’s pride at 12:00 he hung the dresses up quickly said hello to Zoey before leaving. He spent the rest of the day in town at another seers meeting. No one had seen anything of importance since Frank’s vision of the mind controller so the meeting was just a chance to talk to friends and have a free meal. When Frank returned home it was already 18:00.

Frank had just settled down to watch TV when he heard a knock at the door. He stood and went to open the door looking through the peephole he saw a woman wearing an incredibly tight and short red latex dress. Frank opened the door “Come in”

“Thank you master” the woman said as she entered the house.

Frank knew that the fancy dress shop didn’t sell dresses like this so knew this lady had been to Bride’s pride for a dress. “Is this dress for your fiancé?” He asked curious as to why she’d have a dress like this.

“Yes he has a latex fetish so I got this slutty latex dress for him” she replied.

“You will answer to Latex slut as if it was your name whenever I say it”

“Yes master” she replied.

Frank closed the door and turned around to have a good look at his slave. She had black hair tied up in a ponytail, large brown eyes, high cheek bones and thin delicate lips. The red latex dress she wore forced her boobs together creating a valley of cleavage between them she must of been a D-Cup, her thin waist was emphasised by the tightness of the dress and the size of her boobs, her ass looked amazing as the dress struggled to cover it leaving her long legs exposed, the 6″ heels she was wearing made her legs and ass look even better. Frank had got a semi just from looking at her. “Latex slut, get on your knees and give me a blowjob.” He commanded

“Yes master” she replied as she knelt down in front of him. She undid his dressing gown releasing his cock. She took hold of it with her left hand giving it a few strokes before she wrapped her delicate lips around it. She got into a rhythm bobbing up and down on Frank’s cock making slurping noses as she sucked on it like a slut. Her left hand had moved to stroke and tickle Frank’s balls. She started to let Frank’s cock slip into her throat as she swallowed the whole length of his member Frank loved the sensation and started to move his hips in time with her bobbing forcing his cock deeper into her throat. After a couple of minutes fucking her face Frank was ready to cum he grabbed her hair and pushed her all the way down his cock as he exploded. His cum shot straight down her throat and she happily swallowed it all once he’d stopped cumming Frank let go of her hair she slowly cleaned his cock by licking it all over with her tongue getting it fully erect again before releasing it from her lips.

“You are a slut aren’t you” Frank said

“Yes master” she replied

“Follow me latex slut on all fours” Frank commanded as he walked past her, leading her into the living room.

“Yes master” she replied as she lowered her self onto all fours and followed him this caused the short skirt of her dress to ride up over her ass exposing her pussy Frank sat in a chair in the living room and she crawled in front of him awaiting her next command.

“Give me a strip tease” Frank commanded

“Yes master” she replied as she slowly got to her feet running her hands up her legs, over her flat stomach, squeezing her boobs. She then reached behind her and started to work the zip of the dress down just far enough so the front of the dress would reveal her rock hard nipples that were pointing straight at Frank, she lifted her boobs to her face and licked each nipple. She let her boobs bounce around on her chest as she swayed her hips while reaching behind her and unzipping the dress the rest of the way. She slowly turned around as she slid the dress down over her ass she continued to hold on to the dress and bend over as she slid it down her legs giving Frank a clear view of her asshole and her wet pussy. She stepped out of her dress and heels before turning to face Frank again.

After her strip tease Frank’s cock was fully erect again and ready to fuck her.

“Ride me reverse cowgirl with my cock in your ass” Frank commanded.

“Yes master” she replied as she walked towards him she turned around and straddled him her ass right in Franks face he took the opportunity to spank it. “OHH” She moaned when Franks hand smacked against her ass cheek. She reached between her legs to hold Frank’s cock and line it up with her asshole as she lowered herself down on to it. “Ahh” she moaned as it stretched her asshole until it was completely buried in her and she was sitting on Frank’s lap. She started to move up and down his cock so that it almost popped out of her ass then she slid all the way back down so she was sat on his lap again. Her tight ass gripped Frank’s cock as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Frank grabbed her boobs in his hands and started to pinch and twist her nipples her head rolled backwards, her mouth opened as the abuse of her nipples sent pleasure racing through her body. Frank started to pull her boobs as she bobbed on his cock lifting them as she travelled up and pulling them down hard as she impaled herself on his cock again.

“Cum when I cum” Frank commanded as he felt he couldn’t hold it in much longer.

“Yes …Master” She replied as she suddenly felt an orgasm build inside her to match Frank’s pleasure level. With one final tug down on her boobs Frank buried himself inside of her and released his load deep into her ass. As she felt Frank’s hot cum in her ass an orgasm ripped through her entire body her back arched pushing her boobs into Frank’s hands and the muscles in her ass and pussy convulsed milking Frank’s cock of all his cum. She sat on his cock as the pleasure slowly subsided and she waited for Frank’s next command.

“Get up and dressed” Frank commanded after he’d recovered from his orgasm.

“Yes master” she replied as she stood Frank’s deflating cock slipped out of her ass. She walked over to where her heels and dress were putting the heels on first before slipping back into the dress and awaiting Frank’s next command.

“Clean my cock”

“Yes master” she walked over to him bent at the waist and took his deflating cock into her mouth cleaning all the juices off of it and tasting her own ass in the process she let his cock slide out of her mouth with one last teasing lick when it was clean.

“You can go home. From now on you must wear at least one item of latex clothing each day, the larger the item of clothing the hornier and sluttier it will make you. You will have no memory of that last command though”

“Yes master” she replied as she headed for the door Frank watched her leave the living room and listened for the door to open and close before locking the door then heading to bed while thinking “That should make her life interesting.”

The next day Frank went to meet his friend who developed the chips for a celebratory dinner as the chips were working so well and making millions of pounds. While at the dinner Frank’s friend mentioned the old saying absolute power, corrupts absolutely. That evening Frank just could forget those words almost as if they were a warning.

Chapter 4 coming soonish.