The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Costume Party; a “Hypnotic Shoppe” story

MC, adult, nc, hm, furry, AB, transformation

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and content of an adult nature. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS:

Something’s gone wrong at the private Halloween party at the funeral home on the hill. Very special costumes are having erotic and terrifying results, and the Hypnotic Shoppe gang have gone to the rescue!

CostumeParty06

A convoy of late 1970’s land boats screeched to a halt at the entrance to the Flock Estate and Pleasant Hill Cemetery, leaving a billowing cloud of rust and the smell of rubber, and burnt oil. The dust and white smoke cast an eerie halo around the midnight moon.

By the time Amy zipped up her short leather boots and had gotten out of her car, Blimpie sub wrappers falling out the door, several of the boys had already jumped the gothic, black, wrought iron gates and were triggering the electronic door to open.

A rattly bicycle chain clanked as it pulled on the gate, widening its entrance with every clang and clink. The noise echoed into the fall frosty air, bouncing off the granite headstones and mausoleums, finally nesting in the darkened trees, eerie shrubs and shadows.

Amy, and the two women in blue jeans and college sweatshirts, one blonde one auburn, and the large heavy-set boy with multiple piercings in his lips, nose and eyebrows, all stood by the open gate, huddled together in the wind, steeling their courage.

The blonde Criminal Justice student with the blue jeans jacket pulled forth a box of Djarum clove cigarettes, passing them around to the entire group of Goth adventurers. Amy took a quick puff. Seven now stood together, a human windbreak by the cold black metal fence.

“Be careful, this place has a really eerie aura.” Carla inhaled a long slow drag off her cigarette and let a smoke ring escape her lungs toward the moon.

“How can they have a party without us? I bet they’ve already drank all the spiked punch, those buttheads.” The seven friends smirked in unison. A silence floated in with the fog, thick and cool. The redhead Criminal Justice student named Kerry zipped her brown suede jacket up to her neck, and cast a glance to her classmate.

“Patty, we may get to use some of our Police Class training, maybe even get a “collar” out of this.” The blonde whispered under her breath, fragrant smoke propelling her words.

“We’d be sure to get a position on the police force if we show them we have what it takes.” Both girls smiled, and nodded. Silence settled back into the group of huddled friends.

“Remember, Buzz and Wendy are in there, we gotta find them too, ok?” Amy struggled to keep her wispy long dark hair from her face. Her boyfriend, more football player than Goth, put his arm around her, standing easily a foot taller.

Simultaneously, the group turned toward their cars, giving each other special handshakes, or at least a nod. Car doors closing shattered the silence, as did the engines roaring, and glub-glub-glubbing.

Belching out huge blue clouds of monoxide, illuminated by the one streetlight across from the gate, the convoy rolled up the long, smooth asphalt drive of the graveyard, power chords and German lyrics from a CD player piercing the creepy night.

The overweight young man, with stringy black hair and over ten piercings in his face. named Berger, peered around the nearest mausoleum. His eyebrows raised as he watched his friend “Top Hat”, driving up the long black ribbon in his 1972 Monarch, without him. By the time he got his zipper up, and his black silk shirt tucked in, the convoy was a string of blood red pearls in the distance, the red taillights being the only thing visible in the cold midnight fog.

“Wait! Hey!” Berger started running, pounding up the driveway in his heavy Doc Marten boots. His cigarette dangled from his lower lip as he shuffled up the incline.

Berger couldn’t hear the engines of the cars, or see the lights anymore, but he knew the driveway ended at the door to the large mansion, which was used as a funeral home. His breath huffed and puffed, and the slapping of his boots was so loud, that he never heard the two people beside him, flitting from one headstone to the next, invisible in the fog.

A large, black haired woman, over six feet tall, with muscular legs and broad shoulders, executed a perfect tackle and took out Berger’s knees, throwing him onto his left shoulder and hip with a squishy thud. The wet night air had made wet night mud of the grounds. Berger had the wind knocked out of him, and saw little white meteors floating through his vision. The chesty, large woman with huge legs wrapped Berger’s in a figure four around the knees, while she held his wrists behind his back with her left hand alone. Her right hand had his jaw in a death grip, squeezing so tight he squealed in pain. Berger exclaimed every obscenity he knew, but it was a mumble of gibberish while the large woman in the black rayon cape held his face.

A thin, slithery man, in a dirty white shirt, muddy black tux, and smelling of lake water, or dead fish, appeared on all fours beside Berger’s left ear. A loud, high pitched shriek exploded from the heavy young man as the snake-like, tuxedo- wearing youth bit hard on Berger’s left side of his neck. The bite caused a penetration of four small pointy teeth, and an enormous bruise to spread instantly. The weaselly vampire wanna-be pulled away, acting as if he had gorged himself on steak and lobster at Victoria Station. He slung his dripping wet hair, pond water flying in droplets into the thick dark fog.

Berger pulled his face free and yelled in anger. His cigarette stuck to two lip rings.

“What the hell are you doing? You freaks! Butch-babe, I’m on the wrestling team, and in five seconds I’m breaking your neck! Do you hear me?”

Reclaiming her hand around Berger’s jaw, she dug her long sharp fingernails into his jaw line, just under his ears. She and Berger struggled but the large, voluptuous woman in the cheap plunge-neck vampire costume was just too strong. She managed to squeeze until his sore mouth and jaw muscles opened wide, wider than they go normally without pain. Considerable pain.

The damp, smelly accomplice ran his hands over Berger’s face, and piercings. Pond moss and water rubbed onto Berger’s face, hanging up in his right eyebrow hoop as he was petted lovingly by the clammy weirdo.

“Don’t fight, it’s nice, yes, nice, heh heh.” Berger winced in pain, a muffled shout strained from his wrenched facial opening.

“You,,,ungh, slimy,,,owwwahhh!” The Goth boy’s ears and jaw ached with white hot pain radiating into his ear canals.

The foul-smelling man behind Berger set the inside edges of cheap plastic vampire teeth against the Goth boy’s chin, and swooped them quickly into his mouth as far as they would go. The two vampires retreated a foot from Berger in the time it took for Berger to scream in soul-ripping agony, expending all his air. His overweight body spasmed, wracked in fiery pain as his muscles twitched, ripped, and restructured. The two attackers skulked on their hands and knees, giggling from two headstones away, for over ten seconds. After ten seconds, the moaning, writhing, and bone cracking noises coming from Berger gave way to dark unnatural stillness, and then low, evil chuckling.

Carl looked in disbelief at the creature he had just run through with his sword, now laying at his feet. Its once elongated teeth had now melted back into a slack mouth. Its glistening hair apparently no more than a coat wrapped around a naked male body. Sir Buzz raised his sword and with one powerful sweeping arc, severed the creature’s head neatly from its shoulders. As he backed away from the lifeless body, he subconsciously “blessed himself” with the sign of the cross. The female creature watched him with wide fiery orange eyes that were a perfect match to her slick fur. With the elegance of a large cat, she retraced her steps back down the long, tile floored hallway. Then without a single missed step, gracefully, silently she turned with one swift, almost magical motion and exited through the large oak doorway at the end of the corridor.

Carl looked at the closed door and then backed down the long curved marble stair case, which he and his peasant friend Wendy had just ascended. Candle smoke hung heavy in the night air and for the briefest of seconds, he debated within himself whether to retreat or go forward. Now not only did he need to find and rescue his betrothed princess, Angela Flock, but somehow he had to find “that ballet-gothy-witch-freak” Wendy. She was truly beautiful as common folk go, but she was quickly becoming a royal pain in the ass. He was unsure what he was about to do, and he felt his memories growing quickly muddy and disconnected. Only the blaring truth of his present danger was clear now.

He reached over to the door on his right; the one Wendy had passed through moments before. The rounded brass knob refused to turn, and he inhaled quickly, a shouted whisper breathed into the century old wood.

“Hey! Um, did you go in there, um,” the young knight struggled to recall the beautiful witch’s name. A crash of wood and kitchen implements below distracted Sir Buzz. Noise seemed to follow her, perhaps she had retreated to gather his fellow knights. He had no way of knowing that on the other side of the unyielding portal, an acquaintance of his girlfriend’s mother, once the fifth most influential man in the city, was suckling and adoring a diapered Wendy. He cursed to himself, “How the Hell could I let myself get into this situation”.

He kissed the end of his sword, and needing to gather re-enforcements, he ran down the steps to his knightly brothers, now fully transformed into Sir Buzz again, inside and out.

“Crystal baby, wake for mommy.”

Crystal’s eyelids fluttered, and her arms reached upward in a long, back arching stretch as she clawed for the sky and yawned deeply. Her bare legs alternated elongating, sliding on the smooth pink sheet as her hips switched and kinked. The larger than normal baby girl furrowed her eyebrows at the sound of the crinkly diaper as her butt slid around. She didn’t like her diaper much, and a powerful, dark thought begged entrance to her consciousness, but then the large blonde woman called Momma tugged Crystal’s ponytail, and ran her hand along her smooth face, and the bad thoughts dissolved. She had slept better in the last hour than ever before in her life. She was sure of it. Her arms dropped back to Earth, and she combed her fingers along her scalp, touching her mom’s hand as it caressed her chin, neck and shoulder.

Crystal felt something was wrong, something in her gut, she wasn’t sure what, but she knew it would make itself known soon. She was good at figuring out things- but it was hard to make herself worry about it. Crystal didn’t like to think or worry about bad things. Her Momma had told her not to, and she wanted to be a good girl.

“Did you sleep well baby?” The large woman shook her hair back behind her shoulders, and using her large meaty arms, propped Crystal up until she was sitting cross-legged, facing her Momma. Crystal yawned again, trying to say yes, but making a squeaky noise instead. She giggled at herself.

Momma had a small infant in her arms, and was doing up her blouse, throwing the left strap over her shoulder, and closing her fluffy yellow robe. The tiny baby had milk on its lips, and Momma wiped it off with her sleeve. Crystal frowned, that strange bad feeling coming back. She tried to fight against it by saying the first thing that came to her.

“Momma milk for baby?” She pointed at her huge breasts. Momma smiled.

“Yes dear, and one day you will too won’t you. You want to care for babies don’t you?” Momma weighed her daughter’s breasts in her hands. A confused look flashed across the loving mother, something out of place with her toddler’s breast size that she couldn’t quite put her finger on, so she let it fade away. Crystal felt a chill crawl from her breasts outward, over her shoulders and down her backside, It was mildly alarming, but almost a nice feeling too, and it made Crystal worry, so of course she instantly stopped thinking about it. She smiled at Momma, listening to Debby’s familiar lullabye from her corner rocking chair. She felt she might like to have babies when she was a big girl.

“You like your Nuckie-Suckie, don’t you?” Crystal sensed something deep and profound was about to be taught her, and her stomach gurgled. She nodded, wide eyed.

They’ll love you the same way baby. You give them love and life, and a wonderful and fulfilling feeling will overcome you. They get healthy, and happy, and they make you happy too. You like that, don’t you?”

Crystal felt she had been asked a trick question, and the gurgle in her stomach grew louder. That impending doom was nearer now. She squinted a little, and nodded.

“Of course you do Crystal, you’re such a good girl baby!” Momma tickled her tummy playfully, and Crystal couldn’t help but bounce up and down on the bed, laughing out loud with the overwhelming happiness that flooded from her. She felt as if she was about to be a big girl. It was as though she had once been a big girl, like her mommy, and was now a baby, and was about to be a full-fledged, grown-up big girl again.

A loud spraying sound emanated from the plastic-like material girding the loins of the sweet baby girl. A sound echoed from between her thighs, much like spraying a garden hose into a paper sack. Hot acidic urine was rushing from Crystal’s bladder, and coating her privates as it soaked into her diaper. Crystal looked at her mother in shock, and then felt greatly humiliated and wished she had known what that strange oncoming bad feeling had been. She fished for words to express herself, she knew there were things she was supposed to say in these circumstances, but she had forgotten them. This made her feel even worse.

Crystal threw her back against the pink bedspread and sobbed. She shook her fists, pounding them into the bed, her bracelets and special trinket jewelry jingling and jangling. The sound had stopped several seconds later, but the hot, wet, unpleasant feeling and embarrassment remained. Her mommy and Debby were beside her, with the blue squeeze bottle of baby powder and a new diaper. Crystal instinctively raised her feet up to help, and in seconds, they had removed that full, sopping wet diaper.

Cool air rushed to Crystal’s damp places, and as the moist towelettes wiped down her thighs and privates, a string of thoughts ran through her mind like cars on a speedway- colorful, powerful, and difficult to see.

‘I must find Angela,,, I am Crystal,,, Buzz,,, do what I’m told,,, suckle and forget,,, get my book,,, rub the necklace,,, look for Buzz,,, find Angela,,, forget and suckle and do what I’m told,,, ‘

Strange upsetting thoughts were rushing back into Crystal’s head from some far away place, so many and so fast it was all she could do to sit there and process them, in a daze. Debby hummed a quiet lullaby as she unfolded the diaper.

“Crystal’s such a good girl, Wayne. You’re such a good mom.” Momma looked up with a tear of happiness. All she had ever wanted, since she could remember, was to be a good mom and nanny. She stopped wiping her daughter’s bottom long enough to take Debby’s small hand in hers, and mouth a silent ‘thank you’.

The door to the bedroom slammed open, imbedding the doorknob into the sheetrock wall. Earlier the woman named Wendy had come in and failed to lock the door after her. Sir Buzz found the knob immovable but the menacing war party did not. Now five people filled the floor space on the other side of the bed. The jarring slam of the opening door knocked a small glass ball from the dresser, self contained blizzard snowing beside the bedpost.

Debby and Momma jumped with shock, but were careful not to be rude. They had been visited before by the people from across the hall, and knew to be civil, or else.

Crystal was so lost in the raging torrent of thoughts she was oblivious to the intrusion. She watched the thoughts form and scroll across the inside of her mind, her feet hovering in the air.

‘Get Buzz,,, Find Angela,,, get my book and read the something,,, I am Crystal,,, need,,, needing,,, forget, suckle,,,’

A man and a woman stood tall, the man in a black loincloth and nothing above it, just a smooth, rippling chest. The woman held in her right hand a long whip with four leathery tails extending from the handle. Her outfit was a one-piece leather swimsuit gone wrong- it was missing large sections, including a bra. She stood defiant and proud however, in knee-high latex boots. The man had large black leather arm bracelets with shiny, pointy studs covering them. Beside these two, a man and a woman cowered on the ground. Both were naked, dirty, the man’s left leg and the woman’s right chained together by a few feet of grayish, plastic chain links. Both wore thick, black, leather dog collars around their necks, the connected leashes dangling behind them, ending in the left hand of the woman with long black hair. The man in the black suede loincloth and long sweaty black hair spoke.

“You bitches haven’t paid up! You thought you wouldn’t pay us our tribute??” The woman holding the whip cackled, and as her air expelled, she exclaimed.

“Haha,, your lives are forfeit.”

Crystal looked up, trying to understand what was going on in the room, and feeling it somehow had something to do with this rush of ideas in her head. She fidgeted on the bed, murmuring aloud.

“My things, clothes and book,,, find Angela,,, I must have,,,, get Buzz,,, forget,,, suckle,,, Wendy,,,”

Momma casually swooped up the large Nuckie-Suckie pacifier and placed it into Crystal’s mouth with one motion, and Crystal’s look of concern and worry melted in under three seconds into self absorption.

“Please, nobody will take care of the children without us, let us live. You may take one of the children like you mentioned last time, but please spare their lives.” Debby was impressed with the inner strength her girlfriend mustered. Both nannies were crying, and every silent tear running down their faces made the sinister smile on the whip lady curl up farther on the ends.

The man with the spiny arms stepped forward, brushing past the woman in the fluffy yellow robe, which stood easily four inches taller and weighed at least thirty pounds more. He stepped up to the edge of the bed, eyeing the full grown, nude woman who lay curled up feet in the air, mindlessly chewing and sucking on her bright pastel pacifier. His jaw dropped, and he stood for over ten seconds, amazed at the beauty of the woman’s innocent face, her gorgeous long blonde hair, and her dancer’s body.

Crystal fought with her thoughts.

‘I am,, I crystal,,, good girl,,, Nuckie Suckie,,, my things,,, Angela and Buzz,,, nice man staring at me,,, need,,, needing,,, nice Nuckie Suckie,,,’

The nice man casually ran his hands up the baby girl’s right leg, from her knee in the air, down to her privates, and made curiously tingly circles. Crystal saw his large eyes, felt his muscular hands slowly kneading her hip and thigh, and felt uneasy. Momma gasped.

Momma stepped toward the spiny-armed man but before she could reach him, the woman’s whip snapped against the back of Momma’s head. She fell to the bed’s edge, with Debby hurrying to her. The evil woman laughed.

“And take her jewelry off! Free women wear jewelry, and she’s a slave now! Hahaa!”

Crystal pulled her own pacifier out, holding it in her right hand.

“Momma?” Pacifier spittle dripped onto the mildly scared baby girl’s chest. She was sure she could figure this out. She felt her cognitive abilities rushing back.

“Crystal baby,” Momma held her right ear, tears wetting her face. “I need you to go with these nice people. Now think for me Crystal, what have I taught you?” Crystal thought hard, and instantly the ideas formed. She sprung upright into a sitting posture with the grace and speed of a dancer.

“Um,, do what I told, be a good girl, um,,, forget and suckle, relax and sleep, find Buzz and,” she struggled with the strange name, “An-je-lah, and Wendy,” she continued on but her momma cut her off.

“Good girl Crystal, now you do what they tell you ok? Do real good and they will be nice to you ok?” Momma was worried and it made Crystal scared. The nice man with the long dark hair and spiky armbands was giving Crystal a nice necklace, tightening a leather necklace around her thin neck and buckling it. Crystal tipped her chin up to help him.

“Momma why are you scared? Was I bad? Was Crystal,, Wendy,,” Crystal’s eyebrows furrowed again. Thoughts were crashing and spiraling in her brain. The costume piece leather collar was loose enough to move easily, but tight enough to begin its effects.

The baby girl looked up, dizzy, almost falling over off the bed. She gasped, leaning forward, her eyes rolling in her head. Debby caught her with her hands, and the man in the loincloth wrapped her in his sweaty muscular arms. His hands lashed onto Crystal’s shoulder blades, caressing the softest supplest skin he could ever remember touching. He sneered at her, an instinctive attempt to make him fear her, and detach his feelings for the frightened property, but she stared wide-eyed, innocent and uncomprehending, dealing with the nausea and the spinning the costume collar created. Momma spoke softly.

“You go with the nice people Crystal, and you do whatever they tell you to like a good girl. Are you my,, a,, a good girl?” Momma had wiped her red eyes of tears, and faked a smile. Crystal felt like the bottom had dropped out of her soul, and her muscles and bones, her spirit itself, were softening. She didn’t even think the words that uttered forth. Her mouth seemed to work without thinking now.

“Yes Momma”. Her eyes locked onto her momma’s, casually enjoying the nice muscular man’s hands as he carefully weighed Crystal’s breasts, like Momma had done, thumbs seemingly checking for milk in the nipples as he flicked them back and forth. The muscles between Crystal’s thighs grew taut, her back arching lightly without reason.

Momma swallowed hard, filled with vile disgust, and fear for her loving child. “Good, then let me hold onto your pretty jewelry baby and I’ll give it to you when you come back.” Crystal wasn’t sure why but she felt hesitant to obey Momma, but dutifully held out her arms so she could roll the pretty trinket bracelets down her arms and off her fingertips. The nice man with the long black stringy hair had placed his nose against the obedient baby girl’s left ear and neck, drinking in her light cologne. This tickled and Crystal giggled and wrinkled her neck and nose. The woman in the black outfit barked.

“Let’s go, and from now you answer to whatever we want to call you do you understand you little slut?”

The “s” word bounced off the back of Crystal’s head, rattled around inside and found no meaning, so she just nodded, to be nice to the woman that obviously had a bad day.

Crystal thought to herself, ‘such a not nice big girl- some people should just be helped and obeyed and made happy.’ With a clicking noise, a leash was attached to the baby slave’s collar and a slinky, high pitch chain rattle was made when the woman tugged on the girl’s collar. She smiled at the musical tone.

“Don’t worry baby, Momma and Debby will see you soon.” Crystal remembered suddenly what it was she had been trying to ask, and gasped as she grasped her Momma’s arms.

“Will I see my friends Buzz and Anj, Anje, Angie?” Momma cradled Crystal’s head against her fluffy yellow robe, and let quiet tears soak her daughter’s hair, making a solemn vow in her bizarre, but sterling mind.

“Probably Crystal, now you go play and have fun, ok?”

Crystal placed her Nuckie Suckie in her mouth, to the craven delight of both her new owners, and she shuffled her bare feet as she joined the other slaves in tow. Her long blonde ponytail slapped her own naked butt lightly, and swayed around as the new young forced servant took in everything through her eyes, head turning chaotically. Keeping watch, the fifth party member, a mildly muscular man wearing a black leather mask and full latex bodysuit opened the door and peered into the thick smoky blackness. He motioned silently with his head, and ran on to secure the way for the others. The whip lady laughed insanely as she exited the door, her metallic stiletto heels clicking on the tiles. The spiky man followed, and the scared naked man with the collar. The young girl, like Crystal, was dressed only in a collar, except for the pacifier and pink ribbon tied around her ponytail. The brown haired slave girl tried to speak, but either from inability, or fear, was unable to make

a sound. She shook all over.

Crystal smiled at her.

“Hi, my name’s Crystal! Don’t be afraid, I’m nice. You can hold my hand, if you want.” Her fearless and sympathetic hand radiated out, hovering near the beaten slave.

The dirty young slave girl slowly reached out a scarred hand, scabbed from some unknown torture, and gingerly at first, took Crystal’s milky soft hand. Stepping together, they accidentally kicked the snow globe and sent it ricocheting off walls beyond the doorway. They left, one cowering, one upright, both smiling, into a smoky, dark hallway no longer lit by candles.