The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Happy New Year, Slave

by Allister Remm

“Happy new year, slave!”

The young brunette opened her eyes. She looked at the man who had spoken, then looked down at her nude body. She raised her hand and felt the collar around her neck. The back of her hand had the symbol of his organization on it, made up of skin pigment.

“Looks like you were successful. What did you do with the original me?”

“She escaped, like she always does. No matter, I have you, and you’re the one I really wanted anyway.”

“You weren’t planning on keeping her captive and using me to take her place?”

“Nope. It’s easier if I just keep the copy. You’re her in every way. You’ll suffice for what I have in mind.”

What he had in mind was something Brianna had suspected for years. He wanted to fuck her. Who didn’t want to fuck the Dark Starling? She was the Wonder Woman of her time, but didn’t need an invisible jet in order to fly. Men on both sides of the law fantasized about her. Boys will be boys.

His setup was more elaborate then she could have imagined. He had what could be considered a high-tech version of an S&M dungeon, complete with machines she had never seen before, many of which had obvious sexual purposes.

“I spent years designing some of these, Dark Starling. Many of them I made specifically with you in mind.”

He led her over to a large arch standing in the middle of the room. He placed her wrists and ankles in sets of overbuilt restraints.

“These restraints have a 300,000 pound breaking strength. Not even you can break them. I have you now, anyway I want.”

She casually looked at the restraints and tested them a bit. “Yep, you have me.” She looked at him. “So take advantage. I’m in no position to refuse.”

He lunged at her, and she felt his hands and tongue running all over her body. He made his way lower, lower, until she felt his tongue probing her pussy. She let herself relax a bit. He was going to have her anyway, so if he was any good she might as well enjoy it. She’d be fine, just as long as a good shower was all she needed afterwards.

A bit wobbily from her most recent session in the dungeon, the clone of Brianna made her way down the stairs to the robot storage hangar. This was where the Bot Master liked to keep his chaotic creations before unleashing them upon the city. Boys with toys... deep, probing, sex toys . . .

A figure cloaked in shadow dropped from the ceiling.

“So, it was a success?” a familiar voice asked.

“Yes. He did a very good job. Exact human duplication, just as the info you decrypted said. I remember everything right up until the needle drew blood. Then I woke up in the lab.”

The figure stepped into the light. Brianna looked at her clone with an intrigued look on her flawless face.

“So he hasn’t fucked with your head?”

“Well, he has the impulse limiting collar on me, but that’s it. I can’t attack him, I have to obey his commands, but I can still pass information to you. I have access to just about everything.”

“And the time to look at it all. It’s been a month. Do you have any information to share with me yet?”

“His defense systems are more automated then you guessed. He has some new, cheaper designs on the drawing board. Bots made of stamped, rather then machined, parts; quicker to produce.”

The Dark Starling fell quiet, not because the information was earth shattering, but because she wanted to know some other information, but her cloned counterpart was bit too shy to volunteer it, and she was too shy to ask for it. Finally her counterpart overcame her shyness.

“He likes to slowly bring me to climax, keeping me on the edge . . . denying me until I start begging and whimpering. Then he lets me release, and . . .” she fell quiet again.

“Go on.”

“And it’s earth shattering. My mind just turns to jello. He built this metal probing . . . tentacle. It snaked its way up inside me, and it vibrated and pulsed. The tentacle went in one . . . place. His cock went in the other. The best orgasm you’ve had, this was better.”

“Go on . . .”

“He likes to make me feel helpless. He’ll tie me up, blindfold me; sometimes he uses ear plugs too. He’ll start by fondling me all over my body, then sometimes he’ll start spanking me, and when I get wet he starts rubbing my clit, and . . .”

“Okay that’s enough. Okay so . . . uh . . . automated systems and new robot designs. Okay. We meet back here three months from now, just as planned.”

“Yes. Just as planned.”

The clone of Brianna watched as her counterpart slipped back into the shadows, then flew up the wall and out through the window.

It had been the Bot Master’s idea to clone the Dark Starling, but it was also a wonderful opportunity to gather intelligence on one of her most dangerous—and most intriguing—enemies. She had discovered his plans, and did research on the process. Everything was copied perfectly, even the memories. Now that the cloning had been done, it allowed the Dark Starling to go about her superheroine business as usual, while her cloned counterpart gathered intelligence and kept one of her enemies busy doing other things besides terrorizing the city. She knew there was a risk in letting herself be captured and cloned, but the potential payoff would be worth it . . . And really, she just wanted to know some things . . .

Three months later:

“You grew your hair out I see.”

“Yeah, he likes my hair long. He likes to run his fingers through it, and . . . um, oh yeah. He’s planning to unleash an army of simple bipedal droid-like robots on the city. They look tough, but are made from low grade metals. He’s going for quantity over quality.”

“When?”

“In two weeks. I don’t know the exact day. He plans to have them rising out of the sewers.”

“What else is going on?”

“He introduced me to his custom made dildos, his clit stimulator ring, and his vacuum bed. In it you have to breathe through an oxygen mask, and he put in some kind of gas that put me into a trance. I don’t remember what happened, but I think he put a hypnotic trigger in me, because I’m getting more aroused around him now, and I found myself bending over without thinking about and he started spanking me . . .”

“Go on . . .”

“He treats me pretty good overall. I have my own living quarters. I have a good amount of free time to gather intelligence while he’s out trying one of his schemes. I’ve also taken up gardening, just like you want to but don’t have the time.”

“Really? What are you growing?”

“Um, not much yet, but hopefully those little sprouts will turn into tomatoes and some marigolds pretty soon.”

Brianna thought the meeting was finished, when her counterpart suddenly volunteered something else.

“He has a maid fetish.”

“Okay, tell me more.”

“He had this outfit made for me: very short skirt. I wear a leather thong under the skirt that has attachments for . . . toys . . . He’s gone from denying me orgasms to making me have multiple ones. When he pulls out that outfit, I . . . I get all . . . melty inside . . . just thinking about what he’s going to do to me.”

“He’s fucking with your mind.”

“A bit here and there, but there’s more to it and you know it. I’m still you, but I’m a you who knows that you are out there fighting to keep the city from descending into chaos and gang wars. And I know you don’t need me to help you, so that’s a lot of responsibility I don’t have. And you know you’ve fantasized . . .”

“Shut up.”

“Well you have! I remember after you escaped his undersea lair. That night, you were jilling off in bed thinking of all the things that could have happened.”

“Okay, I’m outta here. See you in 3 months.”

“You’re going to go home and masturbate, aren’t you?”

Her counterpart did not reply.

Three months later:

“Nice Harem outfit.”

“Yeah, I’m playing harem girl for him now.”

“So any new info for me?”

“Yeah. He’s been opening up to me more. You know how you’ve let him get away in the past?”

Her counterpart didn’t reply.

“Well, he knows you’ve let him escape at least a couple times. He’s done the same for you. After he got your DNA, he put you in that cell with the one non electrified bar that you were able to kick out. He put that there intentionally.”

Still no reply.

“Remember 8 months ago, the explosion that threw you and him back, and he thought you were out cold so he copped a feel? He was too excited to realize that you were faking being knocked out. He, uh, thought about that moment for weeks.”

“. . . So did I.”

Her cloned counterpart nodded.

“He’s showing affection towards me now, too. He hides it most of the time, but it’s showing more.”

No reply from her counterpart.

“The . . . uh . . . the schemes he plans now: they’re like a game he plays with you. He makes them challenging for you, but leaves you with at least one way to foil them. Those droids that I told you about, he purposely made them easy for you to destroy, but he made a lot of them because he wanted you to work for your victory. He started doing things like this after you foiled his scheme to control the city through TV broadcasts . . . He likes to see you . . . uh . . . us sweat.”

“Okay . . . Look, I gotta go. See you in 3 months . . .”

Three months later:

Brianna slipped into the window and into the bot storage hangar. Her clone counterpart was already waiting there. She was wearing the same harem outfit as before, but she looked about ready to cry.

“Oh god, what happened? Did he hurt you?”

“No . . . No, he loves me. That’s why he told me . . .”

“Told you what?”

“As part of the cloning process, he implanted a bomb in my chest that is timed to go off exactly one year after I was created. New Years Eve! Midnight!”

“Is he going to remove it?”

“That even I can’t do,” a male voice replied.

The Bot Master himself stepped into the light. Brianna took a fighting stance while her clone just stood there.

“You fucking told him?!”

“I already knew.”

Neither Brianna seemed surprised at this revelation.

“So, what are you going to do? Just let her die?”

“Not if I can help it. But I made the implant to be a challenge for me to deactivate, just in case circumstances forced me to try it against my will.”

“You’re the one with the brainwashing technology! Not me!”

“There are other methods of coercion, but enough about that. The bottom line is deactivation will be very difficult. Surgical removal is impossible because if it touches air . . . Boom. The implant also has a ‘Play Dead’ mode. This means I will not know if it’s really deactivated until the first of the year.”

December 31st

Brianna 2, as she was now calling herself, thought this day would be full of dread for her. There was a good chance that this could be the last day of her life. But the more she had thought about it over the past couple months, the more okay she became with it. Really, she might die, but her original counterpart would live on, and the Bot Master could bring her back as well.

If the worst did happen, really, what would be lost were a few days of memories, and some intelligence due to issues with making a clone of a clone that he had purposely built into the system. Not all of her memories as the Bot Master’s slave were pleasant, but they had both learned a lot about each other in the past year. She had shared a lot of information about him with her counterpart, but she also shared a lot of information about her counterpart/herself with him. When she told both of them what she had been doing, they both acted as if they hadn’t heard her.

One thing she missed was flying over the city. Finally, tonight, she was getting her chance. Her counterpart had agreed to step aside just for tonight and let her play the role of the Dark Starling. The Bot Master had also agreed to remove the impulse limiting collar. She was in his bedroom now, her forced slavery to him about to be ended.

“Okay, I’m ready to free you.”

She closed her eyes as he unlocked her collar. That was it. She was free. She went over to the bed and picked up the costume that her counterpart had given her as a Christmas present. She slipped it on over her nude form.

“I always liked that costume, the way it shows off your legs . . .”

She smiled. “I know.”

She was about to fly off when he asked her to wait.

“What is it?”

“Do you think, in another life, me and the Dark Starling would have been soul mates?”

“That’s a question I’ve asked myself many times, and I think we both know the answer now.”

He nodded. She took one last look at him, then flew off into the night sky.

Her memories of the city were a bit dated, but still she recognized the streets and almost all the buildings, save for two that were under construction a year ago. She hadn’t lost her knack for spotting trouble and soon zeroed in on an alley. She touched down in between an elderly man and three younger men who were advancing on him.

“I’m gonna give you boys just one chance to celebrate the new year from some place other then a prison cell.”

They all got the message and ran for it. After escorting the old man to his home, she took off into the night sky.

Apart from that one incident, the city was quiet. Brianna 2 took the time to visit some of the places she used to frequent, and likely still frequented. Most were closed by now, but a flyover was enough to satisfy her. One place was still open however, Lou’s coffee shop. She had saved the owner a couple years ago, and he had promised that for her, he would always be open.

She set down in front of the shop and tapped on the door. A few minutes later a man unlocked and opened it.

“Good evening Starling. How you been?”

“Oh, got a long night of fireworks and drunk drivers to look forward to, and I was wondering if you could make me a usual, with triple mocha?”

“For you Starling, anything. Business’s been booming ever since people found out you come here. I get a lot of customers who order your usual.”

“Oh god, they gotta be jumping off the walls after they drink that!”

“Eh, a few of ‘em do. Some actually enjoy it.” he said as he mixed her drink.

The two Brianna’s met in a deserted park and sat together on a bench. They started sharing the cup of coffee Brianna 2 had bought. They watched from afar as the ball in the city square started to drop...

Three . . . Two . . . One . . . The fireworks began as the new year started. Brianna looked at her clone, who was still very much alive.

“Looks like I’m going to be around for awhile.” Brianna 2 said to her counterpart.

“I wish you luck . . . sister.” Both Dark Starlings hugged each other for several moments, bathed in the light of the exploding fireworks. They gave each other a farewell nod, then flew off in separate directions.

Brianna 2 slipped into the Bot Master’s lair through the secret window entrance. She didn’t have to come back, but she had secretly made the decision a week ago that, if she was still alive, she would come back.

The relationship that had formed between them in the past year was not something she could just cut off. It was too valuable to her. It wasn’t about intelligence gathering anymore. It had started that way, but that was just a superficial reason now. The bottom line was now they both got to live out their fantasies, where before such a thing would have been impossible.

In his bedroom she spotted the collar on the floor. She picked it up and looked at it. Once it was around her neck again, there would be no turning back. She hesitated for just a second, then closed her eyes and inhaled as she closed it around her neck. There was a tiny click as it locked into place. She exhaled.

The Bot Master lay asleep in his bed, next to the empty spot where his slave clone normally lay. Brianna 2 walked over to him. She began to sing:

“Should old acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
And days of long ago!

He woke up and saw the Dark Starling, wearing the impulse limiting collar around her neck.

“Huh? Why are you doing this? I can just clone her again. I mean a copy of the copy won’t be as intelligent as the original, but I can manage.”

She took off her glove, revealing the logo on her hand. “Master, it’s me.”

He froze for a moment, then grabbed her and playfully pinned her to the bed. He caressed her face.

“Happy new year, slave.”

“Happy new year, master.”