The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coming Back

by mcguy101

“Five, four, three, two one . . . Happy New Year!!!!” came the announcer’s voice over the TV.

Fred stood there; alone in their bedroom, waiting for Geri to return to him. He looked around. “Geri, where are you?” he thought. “You promised to come back three years ago, but you’re still not here.”

He began to cry. As he remembered her final words to him, he realized that she had been wrong. She wasn’t coming back.

* * *

“My Darling, you have suffered so,” sighed his wife, as she stroked his head, with her weakened hand.

Fred was crying. Physically, he wasn’t suffering. Geri was. Yet, it was Geri who was comforting him. He was too ashamed to say anything.

“Don’t worry, Fred. You’ve been so strong for me. Now it is time to give you my strength.”

“You need your strength.”

“Darling, I don’t need it anymore. You do. But my darling, I may be going, but I’ve said a prayer and I know it will be answered.”

“What?”

“I prayed that I can come back to visit you next New Year’s Eve and every one after!”

“How?” he asked.

“I’m not sure exactly how it’ll work. Just promise me that you’ll be ready to receive me. Don’t be around a bunch of people and that you promise not to change who you are. Promise me that you won’t sacrifice . . .”

“I won’t darling,” he smiled through his tears. Fred looked at his dying wife. She was clearly losing herself in her final rapture, but he played along, mostly for her. Yet, a tiny part of him wanted to believe.

“Good. I don’t think I’ll be able to stay long, but I was told by a voice that I can still have a huge impact on your happiness. That makes what I’m going through a lot easier,” she smiled weakly.

“It’s only a few minutes to midnight. We’re almost in the New Year,” he said.

“Darling, I was told that I won’t see the New Year. Just know that I love you! Promise me, darling, that you won’t change! Promise that you’ll be ready to receive me!” she exclaimed, as her breathing became incredibly labored. Her monitors went ballistic as medical personnel streamed into the room. As they worked on Geri, Fred looked at the TV. He heard the countdown begin, while the sound of her flatlining buzzed in the background.

* * *

Three years had come and gone. Fred was incredibly lonely. He had done everything Geri had said. He even purposely avoided romantic entanglements, despite his loneliness. He needed to make sure that he was alone to be ready for her when she came. But she never did. At 45, Fred was a corporate executive who had pretty young things throwing themselves at him all the time. While not the most handsome of men, his looks were quite striking and he kept himself in good shape.

After giving in to the absurd notion that Geri would return for the past three years, he came up with a New Year’s resolution that he would find someone. Geri had always told him that he could never be alone. He was surprised that he had lasted this long. Still, the chance to see her again had inflamed him with perverse hope. This hope was now gone.

* * *

Gwendolyn Rogers was a beautiful but frivolous young girl. She had just started in the call center at the Carlisle Corporation, and was excited. While not an evil woman, she was mixed up. Her mother demanded that she find a good, solid husband, someone like her late father. He was such a handsome man, and Gwen was the apple of his eye, until he died of a heart attack when she was fifteen. Now, after four years of college and a few meaningless jobs, at twenty-four, she planned to meet some handsome man to take her away from everything.

She and Fred met at a company party celebrating a major business success. He was taken with her fresh-faced good looks, blond hair, and small but curvaceous body. She was immediately attracted to his handsome but mature appearance and fit body. That night, she seduced him, and, after a brief whirlwind courtship, they were engaged and quickly wedded. By the time Thanksgiving had come and gone, their marriage was already experiencing problems.

“Must you flirt so shamelessly with everyone?!” complained Fred.

“You should be flattered that you have a woman that everyone wants,” she spat.

Soon they were fighting constantly. She never made any effort to take care of him, which was what he needed. She had been looking for someone to take care of her. They, in essence, both picked the completely wrong person for each other.

Christmas was a lonely time for Fred, as Gwendolyn disappeared to her parents’ place for the holiday. Fred just watched the calendar turn until it reached New Year’s Eve.

Gwen was beginning to feel guilty. She realized that it was likely that her marriage was not going to last the New Year. She knew that her husband was alone at home. Fred was not a bad person in her eyes. He had not made her sign a prenup, so in theory she could take him to the cleaners. In the end, she felt she needed to give her marriage one last chance. She fought off the attempts of some of her friends to drag her out to a New Year’s Eve party and drove home instead.

Fred was sitting in the bedroom, crying.

“Baby, I’m here!” exclaimed Gwendolyn, as she ran into the room and hugged him.

After he calmed down, he told her about the significance of New Year’s Eve.

“How horrible for you!” she comforted.

“I’m glad you came back. I’m not sure I could have handled another New Year’s Eve by myself,” he admitted.

“To be honest, I’m not sure why. As you know, I wasn’t planning on returning until tomorrow. Something inside me was pulling me to be here for some reason.”

Fred looked at his young wife and gave her a smile. “Well, whatever the reason you came back, thank you.” He leaned in and kissed her sweetly, which she returned equally so.

In that moment she remembered why she had fallen in love with the older man. He was sweet and caring. When he hugged her, she felt safe in his arms. He reminded her lot of her father. She knew that this was part of the problem with their relationship, but she felt she really needed to try to work things out. She knew the problem was not him. He was taking care of all of her worldly needs. He was an excellent provider. She wanted for nothing materially. He was sweet and kind. He was a passionate lover when they were not fighting. Still, he had needs that she had no way of knowing how to meet. In the end, she had no idea how they were going to get past that. “No sense on dwelling on any of that now,” she thought.

“Well, it’s almost time for the ball to drop,” she smiled, as she took his hand.

Just like the last few years, Fred heard the announcer counting down to the New Year. He realized that this year would be different. He was with someone this year. He was with his new wife. He knew that Geri’s premonition would never be realized.

“Five, four, three, two, one . . . Happy New Year!” screamed the announcer.

Fred then turned into a passionate kiss; a kiss more passionate than Gwen had ever given him.

When she broke the kiss, she gazed lovingly into his eyes, before surprising him. “What kept you!” she said, as she punched him in the arm.

“Ouch!” he cried. “What was that for?”

“You weren’t ready for me! You didn’t listen to me. You’ve changed.”

“What?”

“Don’t you see, Darling? It’s me, Geri!” she exclaimed.

“Geri!? My God, it is you! Why didn’t you come back before now?”

“I tried, but you weren’t prepared for me. You were alone.”

“Of course. I was waiting for you.”

Geri shook Gwen’s head sadly. “Fred, remember how I said that you could never be alone and you grudgingly agreed?”

Fred nodded, somewhat still in shock.

“I was counting on you having someone serious in your life. That would be the only way I could visit you. Remember how I told you not to change?” she said sadly.

“I didn’t know.”

“You let yourself suffer for three years . . . Well, no harm done. It took a while, but you finally did exactly what I thought you’d do.”

“Get married?”

“No. Get married to the wrong girl,” she stated.

“How do you know she’s the wrong girl?” asked Fred, defending his new wife.

“Well for starters, I wasn’t around to vet her for you,” she laughed, as he pouted. “Come on, Darling. We both know I’m right. You have terrible taste in women.”

“I picked you, didn’t I?”

“Silly boy. You didn’t pick me. I picked you and made you think that you picked me,” she laughed, causing Fred to laugh, too. He really missed Geri’s sharp sense of humor. “Darling, this girl is sweet, but she’s quite callow and feather-brained. I had to guide her here tonight, or she would never have come.”

“But how?”

“Once you married her, I could sense a connection form between us. The closer we got to tonight, the more control I could assert over her.”

“How could you control her without being here?”

“Since you have been married and the connection formed, part of her knew she was to be my conduit. That part of her knew it needed to be with you to fulfill its function. I didn’t directly control it, but the connection allowed me to manipulate part of her.”

As happy as Fred was to be with his first wife, he began to worry about Gwen. “Where’s Gwen? Is she OK?”

“She’s still in here and she’s fine. In fact, she’ll be better than fine. She’s currently getting lessons.”

“Lessons? What kind of lessons?”

“Lessons on how to be me,” she grinned.

“I don’t understand.”

“Honestly, Frederick, I don’t know how such a smart man can be so dense.”

“Well, enlighten me, Geraldine.”

“As I said, your Gwen is a sweet girl, but she has no idea of how to take care of a man and you, my dear need taking care of,” she stated.

“I’m not helpless.”

“No, you’re not. You can cook, clean, and take care of yourself, but you need to be emotionally connected to someone. Without that kind of support, you become emotionally numb to deaden your pain. I did that for you using my body, my Darling. Now I’m going to teach your charming, young bride how to do that.”

“How are you going to do that?”

“To start with, she needs to learn how to do this,” she said, as she began to remove Gwen’s clothes and then fell to her knees in front of Fred.

Gwen felt like she was a prisoner in her own body. She was listening to the conversation between her husband and her jailer. Then she saw her body remove her clothes and within minutes she was down on her knees sucking her husband’s cock. This was her first blowjob.

“Please, don’t make me do this,” said Gwen internally, as her head bobbed up and down.”

“You must submit to your love for him to submit to you,” stated the controlling entity.

Gwen heard her husband moan in pleasure. Then she felt a pleasant tingling in her loins. “When you give pleasure, you receive pleasure. If you do this, you’ll experience the greatest pleasure of your life,” said the voice.

Gwen moaned internally.

“You never wanted to give or receive oral sex. I can see that Fred wanted to do it for you. You silly girl, he could have made you feel so good.”

Gwen felt her pussy become sopping wet.

“You worry that your marriage is failing, but it’s because you haven’t given your life to your husband as he’s willing to do for you. By giving him your mouth, pussy, tits, and ass you’ll become his and he’ll become yours. Feel it happening? Feel how horny you are? You can’t fight this!” demanded the voice.

Again, Gwen internally moaned, as she soon felt her husband’s cock grow a little more in her mouth.

“Taste him! Feel his texture in your mouth. Everything about his cock is pleasing,” projected the voice, as Gwen could only agree.

“He’s about to cum. Taste it. Isn’t it everything that you want? Everything that you need?” the voice reinforced.

Again, Gwen nodded internally, as her mouth, lips, tongue and throat sucked down his delicious essence with practiced ease. As his cock fell from her mouth, she was hit by the most powerful orgasm of her life.

When Fred regained his marbles, he pulled his wife’s lithe body onto the bed and kissed her passionately, ignoring his own taste on her breath. “Baby! I’ve really missed that!”

“I know, honey,” said Gwen’s mouth. “But you won’t miss it again. I sense Gwen’s a quick study and is quite motivated.”

Fred felt his wife’s hand on his surprisingly still hard cock, as she began to rub it on her swampy pussy. Soon it had parted her folds and Gwen and Geri internally and audibly groaned respectively.

* * *

In the morning when they woke, Gwen saw her husband pulling her mouth off of his tasty member and inserting it into her hot pussy. Last night, Fred and Geri had taken Gwen’s virgin ass, and Gwen loved it. Then, they kissed, cuddled and fell asleep in each other’s arms. She had never slept in his arms this way. Geri had made her do so, and she liked it. She liked it a lot.

Soon, it was time for Geri to say goodbye, but she would return again next year. As happy as Fred was, Gwen was perhaps happier. She was grateful to learn what it meant to be a loving wife. Now she knew and she reveled in that feeling.

“She’s gone, baby,” smiled Gwen.

“Are you OK?” he asked with genuine concern.

“Never better,” she grinned, as she took his cock in his mouth and put her lessons to good use.

She felt even better, when Fred positioned himself so he could eat her. Soon, both exploded in powerful orgasms and fell into each others arms; eventually sleeping through the morning. Before Gwen lost consciousness, she thanked her predecessor through their psychic connection. Gwen knew she had been a callow girl. Now, she was deeply in love with her husband and she was ecstatically happy because he loved her the same way. Fred was the perfect husband for her. Now, she was his perfect wife. She was just like Geri.