The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coupon Shopping

I parked my truck and made my way down the parking aisle towards the grocery store when a car whipped by me and pulled into a handicap spot. A very abled body woman, overweight but clearly not handicapped, got out of the car and began walking in front of me towards the entrance. She was several inches taller than me without high heels and she towered over me with the heels she was wearing. She was wearing a flowery summer dress even though the evenings were turning cooler and the dress clung to her full figure.

I watched her big ass move in several directions at the same time and part of me was disgusted but part of me became very aroused at the sight of some genuine birthing hips. She was obviously very comfortable with her appearance and her size and there was something very erotic about that. As we both arrived at the carts she stopped and turning to me said, “Be a nice boy and fetch me a cart.”

Without any thought at all I pulled a cart from the row of carts and slid it over to her as I replied, “Yes ma’am; here you go.”

She thanked me and took the cart. As I watched her hips swaying side to side she looked back over her shoulder at me to make sure I knew that she had caught me looking. She winked at me and kept her gaze on me until the automatic doors closed. As I walked around the grocery store sorting my coupons I heard the man at the meat counter say, “Don’t try that mumbo jumbo on me. You can pay full price just like everyone else.”

The woman said, “Oh come on Joe; you know you love the way my necklace makes you feel. Just look at the swirling designs and notice how all other sights just disappear from your view.”

Joe suddenly seemed less confident in his response and said, “Please Miss Tiffany; I got in trouble last time you made me give you the meat for free.”

I turned the corner to see her holding the necklace away from her body and in front of the meat counter employee’s eyes. She suddenly let go of the necklace and said, “You’re right Joe, I was just being selfish. Go ahead and charge me full price. I have other ways to make sure I pay less at the register.”

She suddenly turned and looked over her shoulder at me. I quickly ducked behind the cereal end-cap display but I knew she saw that I had witnessed the whole thing. My heart pounded at having been caught spying but the idea that she could make a man give her free meat seemed intriguing. I quickly walked to the other side of the store and decided it would be best if I lingered on that side until the woman with the necklace departed the store.

As I walked to the other side of the store to avoid the enchantress my mind flashed to the happy distant look on the man’s face as he stared at her necklace. I envied him the opportunity to fall under her spell. I was not normally attracted to women that made me feel short but her mesmerizing abilities seemed to go well with her powerful stature.

I had a coupon for a free gallon of milk if I purchased $50 or more of groceries. I went through my basket of groceries and was only around $40. I realized the coupon would not have any worth to me without me adding some items to my cart. I placed the coupon next to the most accessible carton of milk and said aloud, “Well maybe someone else can use this coupon.”

I recognized her voice immediately. She was standing directly behind me and said, “Why use coupons when you can use this?”

Something deep down inside told me to look. I knew she was holding that necklace and I knew she intended on using it. I had never been hypnotized and was not even sure what it meant but her dominant nature and her self-assurance were like a drug to me and I wanted all that this powerful woman had to offer. I turned and looking at the necklace said, “What is that?”

She smiled at me and said, “It is just a necklace that I made. I designed it with three different circling patterns. The inner pattern and outer pattern both spin clockwise and the middle pattern spins counter-clockwise. It has a very powerful effect on the mind and causes one to become very relaxed when gazing at my necklace. You can feel how powerfully relaxing it is can’t you?”

At first the necklace was not moving but as I looked closer I noticed the center design begin to move counter-clockwise. Then almost at the same time the other two pieces began to move together in the opposite direction of the middle piece. As soon as all three pieces were moving I felt like the world around me had suddenly stopped moving and the necklace became all consuming. I felt a wave of relaxation sweep over me. I realized some time had passed since she asked me the question as she again said, “It is quite relaxing isn’t it?”

I said, “Yes, very relaxing.”

She said, “I’m glad you like it. By now you should have noticed that of the three spinning designs in my necklace you find your eyes drawn to the middle one. As it spins around and around you feel as if you are being drawn down a long tunnel. As you progress down this tunnel you can feel your muscles becoming very relaxed. They can hold your weight up so you may remain standing while we talk but they are becoming so heavy and so listless. You feel every muscle in your body relaxing more and more with every word I speak. Can you feel how heavy and relaxed your muscles have become?”

I said, “Yes, are you trying to hypnotize me?”

I did not care what her answer was but I kind of wanted to know. She surprised me and said, “Hypnosis is for health care providers in the psychiatric field. I am seizing control of your mind and putting you into a deep state of mind control. Mind control is different as your wants and cares have nothing to do with the outcome.”

She moved the necklace closer to my eyes and said, “Now that your muscles are relaxed I want you to notice how heavy your eyes are beginning to feel. While they love focusing on the spell binding mesmerizing spin of my mind control necklace they are just finding it way too difficult to stay open. You are fighting so hard to keep them open but you are losing this battle. Just listen to my soft soothing irresistible voice as it calms your senses and makes you feel so sleepy; so drowsy.”

My eyes seemed to have a mind of their own and as she spoke I felt them straining under their own weight. I was not trying to keep them open but the idea of closing my eyes in a grocery store did seem odd to me. Her voice was smooth as silk and as the necklace spun and her voice resonated in my head I felt more at peace than I had in a long time. No prescription medicine or glass of wine had ever made me feel as peaceful and relaxed as this total stranger had.

The woman continued, “It is time to sleep for me. Your eyes can no longer stay open and you can no longer resist my words. When I count backwards from five to one your eyes will close and you will be in my power. Five, your eyes are so heavy. Four, you are so relaxed now. Three, you just can’t seem to hold your eyes open. Two, it is almost time to surrender to me. One, let those eyes close and sleep for your mistress; sleep and obey.”

My eyes closed and I was quite literally out on my feet. I felt like I should crumple down and fall into a sleeping heap on the ground but something inside me kept me standing tall. The sleep part had come so easily and I had little doubt the obey part was coming up. It was a helpless feeling but I was fascinated by the confidence she had in her ability to put me out in a public place. I was sure people would walk by and see what she was doing but this knowledge did nothing to cause me to want to wake up.

Almost as if she read my mind she said, “I want you to notice how all other sounds besides the soft mesmerizing sound of my voice are slowly fading away. All you hear is my voice as it saturates every existing pore of your brain. You are one with my voice now and my words become your thoughts even as I speak them. When I ask a question you will answer it without regards for the answer. Is that clear slave?”

My voice responded before I even realized I had processed what she said. I said, “Yes mistress.”

She said, “We are in a public place so you will call me by my first name when in public. My name is LaRinda. What is your first name slave?”

I told her my first name and she said, “You were watching me walk into the grocery store with great interest. Tell me what you were thinking.”

Without hesitation I said, “I watched your ass move in several directions at the same time and part of me was disgusted but part of me became very aroused at the sight of some genuine birthing hips. I could tell you were obviously very comfortable with your appearance and your size and I found that very erotic.”

She said, “Excellent. I thought you were appreciating my assets. What did you think when you saw me controlling the meat counter guy?”

I did not want to tell her what I had thought but the words just flowed from my mouth. I said, “I envied him. I wanted to be the next guy to fall under your power but I panicked and moved to the other side of the store.”

She said, “You envied him and wanted to be the next guy to fall under my spell because you are a submissive male and I am a dominant female. You took to me like a pig takes to mud or a bee takes to honey. It is quite natural for you to crave my control and even after I snap you out of this spell you will find yourself consumed by a desire to please me and serve me. I am your mistress and you are my slave. What are you?”

I happily replied, “I am your slave.”

LaRinda said, “My necklace does not spin. I merely put the idea in your mind that it spins and it began to spin. But from this day forward anytime I hold my necklace in front of your eyes and tell you to relax your mind will immediately fall back into its controlled state that it is in right now. When I count to five and snap my fingers you will awaken with a full memory of everything that happened here today. You will pay for my groceries as well as your own and then you will take me to your home so I can teach you how to properly worship your mistress.”

When we got to my house LaRinda had me put the groceries away while she made herself comfortable in my bedroom. When I finished I went upstairs to my bedroom and she was in a position with her elbows on the bed and her feet on the ground with her luscious large ass up in the air. Without a word I knew what to do. I fell to my knees and crawled to her and then climbed up and began kissing her ass. She said, “Very good slave. Now tell me you exist for my pleasure while you kiss my ass.”

I could not seem to stop myself. It was with complete adoration that I kissed her ass and said, “I exist for your pleasure mistress” over and over again.

She said, “Then pleasure is what you will give me. Lick my pussy.”

LaRinda turned around, sat back on the bed, and thrust her legs over my shoulders. I immediately buried my head and began eagerly licking her pussy. She reached up and said, “Slow down baby. I want it nice and slow until you are bathing in my juices.”

I replied, “Yes mistress” and began slowly licking and kissing.

As she reached orgasm she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in tighter. I went in for the kill and gave her so much pleasure that she screamed. Then she sat up and said, “I made the right choice. That was intense. Your turn; now sit on the bed and face me. Don’t get too used to these. It is a treat for a slave to get a blow job from his mistress but you earned it.”

She was not the only one to scream. She rode my head as I desperately screamed for mercy. I almost passed out from the pleasure but managed to keep my wits about me. Then to demonstrate her control over me she said “Now kiss me while the cum is still on my lips.”

Disgusted by the request by more aroused by her power I said, “Yes mistress” and immediately kissed her.

When we were finished kissing she stood up, grabbed my manhood and said, “You will make a great slave.”

Humbled by her power I looked at her and said, “Thank you mistress” and began my new life as her slave.