The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The court case Carol should not have won: Part 2

Over the next two weeks, Averill and Rachel used Carol every day after school and for several hours each weekend. Averill continued to mellow in the middle of the third week, and decided to bath Carol. With Rachel’s help, they took Carol up to the house while their Mother was still at work. In the bathroom, they proceeded to undress her and found, to their surprise, the rubberized mackintosh. When the mackintosh, was removed, Carol became very anxious and it took all their joint efforts to calm her down. They then removed the boots and once again, Carol objected. They found that Carol’s feet were badly infected with fungal incursions on her toenails, and between her toes. Averill bathed Carol and washed her hair while Rachel cleaned the mackintosh lining and the boots. They dried the mackintosh and the boots and after Carol’s hair was dried, they redressed her and returned her to the stable just before Veronica arrived home.

Over the next four weeks, they developed a method where Carol was bathed twice a week and her feet were being treated. Averill bought two more rubberized mackintoshes so they would have more time to clean the one removed as part of the bathing process.

Rachel was discovering her sexuality and had decided that she liked girls and especially Carol. During the winter months, they provided Carol with a sheepskin blanket to keep her warm in the stable and Rachel spent more time with her in the evening.

In February, after Carol had been in the stable for eight months, Rachel was becoming very horny and wanted Carol to help give her some relief. She removed the hood/mask and tried to teach her to eat her pussy. Carol could not learn although the affection was returned. When Rachel sat on the bunk, Carol would lay with her head across her knees.

By the middle of the Easter holiday Rachel was becoming frantic and one day, while she was washing Carol in the bathroom, she washed her with love. Carol had stopped becoming anxious when her clothing was removed, and while Rachel was caressing each part of her body as she washed it, she was getting more and more aroused. When it was time to dry Carol, Rachel was desperate and decided to show Carol what she wanted. Sitting Carol on the edge of the bath, Rachel moved in between her legs and started to eat her out. When Carol came, it was the best orgasm of her entire existence and as she basked in the ecstasy, the locks on her mind started to release. As Rachel moved back, Carol now knew what was required, so without saying anything she slipped to the floor and attacked Rachel’s pussy.

Rachel was in heaven and she had the best five orgasms of her life so far. When Carol stopped, Rachel said, “I have been trying to get you to do that for months. Now you know what your tongue is for.” Though Carol was aware that she was still being controlled, she really loved Rachel and did not want this relationship to end, so she decided to play dumb for a bit longer.

Rachel dressed her in a clean mackintosh and PVC coat and before she fitted the hood/mask, she kissed Carol on the lips. Carol returned the kiss and Rachel said, “Have you got some of your humanity back… That was lovely.” Carol did not comment but hugged Rachel. When Carol was back in her horsey attire with treated feet, clean boots, Rachel walked her back to the stable, and after locking the chain around her ankle said, “Mum and Averill have gone shopping. Mum has been promoted at work and they are celebrating. I have some homework to finish so I will see you later.” As she stepped out of the door she said, “I love you.”

Carol sat on the bunk remembering everything that had happened to her. She took stock of her position and realized that she was a committed rubber fetishist and that she still had no free will. She felt healthy and loved and recognized that she had wronged Mrs. Samson. Carol decided that she would not divulge that her humanity was fully restored, and resolved to give Rachel what she needed at every opportunity.

Rachel returned with her liquid food at half past five and told Carol that Averill and Mother were back and that Uncle Daniel was at the house. Carol had no idea who Uncle Daniel was but Rachel seemed anxious and began putting the harness on Carol. Carol was positioned between the shafts of the trap with Rachel sitting in the seat, and was cantering, when Veronica and a man reached the garden gate.

Daniel asked, “So she has not shown any signs of humanity since last June then.” Veronica replied, “No, I locked it away so tightly she can never get it back.” Daniel replied, “Well in that case I’ll leave her with you. I have to get out of the country quickly; they have found out that I stole some more chemicals from the research facility. I nearly made another batch of that magic product, but I am missing a vital component. Still if I can stay ahead of the police, I will have another try when I get back.”

They turned and walked back to the house. Rachel stayed at the far side of the paddock for half an hour before returning to the stable. As she was locking Carol into the stall, Averill appeared and said, “You were very lucky; Daniel wanted to take her with him to Africa.” Rachel said, “She is staying here until I go to college and that is another seventeen months.” Averill said, “Mother left a back door into her humanity that we can use at the end of June if we want.” Rachel said, “You will be gone in September I will have to think whether I want to release her humanity. I like very much where she is now.” Carol decided it was time to speak and found she could not form words. She then remembered the instructions she had been given before her dehumanization. The first one was, “You have just this minute come in from the car and you can no longer speak in any language other than horse. The mechanics of forming words with your mouth is lost to you as if it was never learned in the first place, and it can never be learned again. Like your bowel and bladder, you stopped developing when you were one.”

Carol felt devastated, not because she could not speak but because she could not tell Rachel that, her love was returned.

After the Easter break Averill was heavily involved in her, exams so she spent less and less time with Carol. Rachel bathed Carol three times a week while Mother was at work and during May, they made love at least once a week. By the end of June, Carol had been eaten out nine times and had all her memories except her ability to speak. On the last Friday in June, while the Samson’s were sitting at the dining table eating their dinner, Rachel said, “It has been a year since your court case. Are you ready to give Carol some leeway?” Averill said, “You did say there was a back door to her humanity and you would review her case after a year.”

Veronica replied, “Since Daniel went to Africa I have been feeling more relaxed about her. However, the back door is a long way off. She has to fall in love and have her pussy eaten out by her lover ten times.” Rachel was speechless. She was trying to remember how many times she had eaten Carol out, and although she loved Carol, she had no idea if Carol loved her. Averill noticed Rachel’s pause and said, “What are you thinking about? Are you planning on eating her pussy?” Rachel replied, “I was thinking that I might.” Veronica said, “It would mean nothing if she doesn’t love you. So don’t eat her unless she has done you first.”

Rachel replied, “I don’t know if she knows how, but it is worth giving her a try. I will go and see what she can do after dinner when I take her food.” Averill said, “Best of luck, she does not deserve all this.”

After dinner, Rachel put Carol’s serving in the liquidizer, added some apple juice and two wheat biscuits, and then poured it into Carol’s feeding bottle. When she was ready, she walked down the garden and at the gate to the paddock; she turned to make sure she was not being followed. She then walked to the stable and as she entered the stall she said, “I don’t know if you can hear me or if you are still a mindless horse, but if I take off your hood, will you eat me out and then I will eat you.” Carol walked up to Rachel and lowered her head. Rachel removed Carol’s mask, then dropped her jeans and knickers.

Carol moved into place and started attacking Rachel’s pussy with all her expertise and dexterity. Rachel orgasmed six times before Carol‘s mouth became tired. As Carol fell back Rachel said, “I love you, and if you love me you will get a very pleasant surprise in a moment.” Rachel changed places and removed Carol’s bloomers and diapers and then moved into position to eat her pussy. While Rachel was lapping at Carol’s pussy, Carol was experiencing some strange mental adjustments. Her mouth mimed the words she wanted to say and as Rachel achieved her first orgasm Carol croaked, “I do love you,” with a very crackly voice. Rachel kept on lapping for two more orgasms, and then sat back smiling. Carol said, “Thank you, I seem to have my voice back.” Rachel replied, “You are from now on forbidden to follow the commands from anyone but me. You will be able to control your will for as long as you love me.” Carol said, “You have no need to worry, I have loved you for months.”

Rachel said, “You will need to maintain the pretense that you are dumb for some time. I will find a way to get you out of here. Put your diaper back on and then your bloomers. Then give me a kiss before we do your hood.” Averill entered the stall and said, “Were you successful?” Rachel replied, “Yes, I think so.” Averill said, “Rachel, you must forget any change in Carol and you must put her hood on now and you are now forbidden to remove her hood ever again.” Rachel said, “Don’t talk rubbish. That drug you used on both Carol and me wears off after about nine months. You have not been able to control me for twelve weeks and Carol has most of her mind back now. If you and mummy don’t want to go to prison for what you did to her, you had better let me take her out of here now.”

Rachel unlocked the chain, took Carol by the hand and walked out of the stall, leaving the hood on the bunk. Averill stood there speechless while they went, and then ran back to the house to tell her Mother.

Rachel and Carol walked across the field and out through a small hole in the fence then across two more fields and out join a main road out of the city. They stopped at a bus stop and mounted the next bus travelling back into the city and towards Carol’s house. Rachel paid for two single tickets and they sat away from any other passengers. Carol said, “Is what you told your sister true?”

“With me yes, with you we need to experiment. You had a full dose of the drug, and I only had the little that was left over. It might be that we have to wait longer for you to break free.”

As the bus reached a stop close to Carol’s house, they stepped off and walked to rest of the way. The front garden was an overgrown jungle and the house looked deserted. Carol said, “What happened to my gardener?” Rachel replied, “Mum told everyone you had gone overseas for a new job.” Carol retrieved a hidden key and opened the front door. The house smelled of stale milk and other unsavory odors.

Carol moved to the kitchen and started throwing out moldy and stale food. The contents of the fridge were appalling. Carol filled to rubbish bags with rotten food and then started to clean the fridge. Rachel had picked up the pile of mail behind the front door and created two piles, one of junk and one needing attention. Rachel then got the vacuum cleaner out and started to vacuum the down stairs. Between them, they spend the next three hours cleaning up and then went to bed together, exhausted. Carol did not remove either coat or the boots and Rachel thought, “We need to get these off soon.”

In the morning, Rachel awoke first but waited for Carol to show signs of waking, when she did, Rachel said, “Take off all your clothes. Go and have a shower.” Carol did as instructed and as she showered and washed her hair, she still felt the draw back to her rubberized coat. As she was drying off, she noted that her coats were gone. She started to panic and called out to Rachel. Hearing no answer, she finished drying, wrapped her towel around her body and went in search of Rachel. She found Rachel in the utility room, drying the rubberized lining of the mackintosh. The PVC coat was lying on a chair. Carol said, “When I noticed the coats were gone I started to panic. I am still totally controlled, in their respect.” Rachel replied, “We need to keep testing this to see if there is any change. Go and put a clean diaper on and then your knickers.” Carol ran to comply and thought, “Even if I could decline Rachel, I probably wouldn’t have. I have been so submissive for so long that I might be like this always.” As she reached the bedroom, the phone rang and she moved to answer it and then thought, “No. No one knows we are here.” Then Rachel shouted, “Will you get that?” Carol picked up the phone and said, “Hello, how can I help you.” The woman on the other end said, “Hello is this Miss Mason? I am calling to ask you if you would like to sponsor our local scout group.” Carol replied, “I have been away on a sabbatical for a year and my finances are a bit stretched, however my garden has become a jungle. If you can find some scouts to tidy it up, I am sure I can donate something.”

The woman on the phone said, “Very well Miss, I’ll see what I can do.” They terminated the call and Rachel appeared with the two coats. Carol put them both on as fast as she could. Rachel said, “Well, that experiment did not work. We need to do some shopping; we have nothing to eat. Mother still has your handbag and car keys, and you have an awful lot of mail to sort. Have you any money hidden anywhere in the house that Mother would not have found?” Carol said, “Did she go into the office?” Rachel replied, “No, I don’t think so.”

Carol ran to the office and returned with a wad of cash saying, “Here, you do the shopping while I sort out the mail. Call a cab and go where you want.”

Rachel called a taxi and Carol carried the piles of post into the office thinking, “There should not be any bills since everything is paid via a direct debit from my bank account.” She opened each envelope and put the contents into two piles—those that require a response and those that required filing. A third file was used when the contents of the letter had no interest.

She found a replacement bankcard and one of her credit cards plus many payment confirmations. She also found a letter from her investment manager who informed her that he had sold some of her shares in a particular company while they were are their height and just before they crashed. The money had been transferred into her current account. She searched though the pile for bank statements and then she remembered that just before being taken by the girls, she had opted for paperless ones. She turned on her computer and found that there was a flood of updates waiting to be installed before she could do anything. She left the computer and went back to the mail.

The remainder of the post was concerning various insurance renewals and investment opportunities. After reading the last letter in the pending pile, Carol went back to the computer and logged in. She opened her email and then opened internet explorer before logging in to her bank account. She found that Mrs. Samson had not stolen anything during the last twelve months. There were no outgoings except the direct debits and two large credits. The first was her severance from her old employer and the second much larger one from her investments manager. Her bank account was very healthy and she had three saving accounts, each with ten thousand pounds safely stored away. The interests paid during the past twelve months amounted to nearly four thousand pounds.

She decided to look at her email. There were some two hundred unopened emails. She started going through them from the oldest first and as she opened them, she read the first few lines and then deleted them. Most were too old to be acknowledged or taken further. She did find a number of them from one of her old clients trying to contact her. Not getting a reply from Carol, the emails from this particular client were getting more aggressive and much more slanderous. Carol had deleted all the emails she had read so far. After ten further innocuous ones, she came to another from the angry client. The subject gave no indication what the contents of the email said, so Carol opened it. As she started reading, her mind went blank. The drug that Daniel had given Veronica had an interesting side effect that made the recipient susceptible to hypnotic induction and caused any attempt to hypnotize to be successful and cause the hypnotized subject to go into a very deep trance. Carol’s subconscious read the email message and then deleted it before she followed the last instruction to wake up. When Carol woke up, she stared at the computer for several minutes and then shut it down. She then went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. There was something, she should be doing, but she could not remember what it was.

Carol was still sitting at the kitchen table when Rachel returned and Rachel placed all the shopping on the worktop. Rachel said, “Are you all right?” Carol did not reply. Rachel put the chilled food in the fridge and the frozen food in the freezer. She then sat at the table and again asked Carol what was wrong. When she got no answer, Rachel said, “Carol, I am your Mistress and you must talk to me.” At the word, ‘mistress’ Carol woke up and said, “I read your email Mistress and await your command.” Rachel instructed, “Show me the email that put you in this slave state.”

Carol walked to the office and powered up the computer then she logged in and opened mail. When her inbox was displayed on the screen, Rachel said, “Where is this email?” Carol said, “It will be in the deleted items folder but I am not allowed to open that folder.” Rachel clicked on the deleted items folder and found several hundred emails but the most recent one was of interest. She turned on the printer and printed off the email without reading it. Rachel asked, “Who is Jennifer Dixon.” Carol said, “She was one of my friends and clients and she is a sage hypnotist.”

Rachel read the paper copy and found a very evil set of instructions after a blank section of the page. As Rachel looked casually at the screen, she noticed that the font used within the blank area was pulsating and contained a hypnotic induction.

Rachel decided to use the induction and remove the evil commands. She copied the email into a word document and modified the body to reverse the harmful commands. When she was finished editing the bulk of the email, she copied her text to the clipboard and then switched back to outlook. On the email in question, she hit the reply button and then pasted her text over the body of the email. She then instructed Carol to read the email and walked out of the room.

Rachel thought about her sister and her mother and decided to send an email to them both made up out of this one. When she returned to the office, Carol was just about to turn off the computer. Rachel said, “Leave the computer on, wake up and remove the PVC mackintosh.” Carol did as instructed and then said, “How did you do that? I thought Jennifer had pushed me back into being a slut.” Rachel replied, “She did more than that but she failed to make you remove the email completely. I used her email to remove all her nasty instructions and I added one that allows you to remove the PVC mackintosh and change your other one when you want to.” Carol removed the PVC coat and exclaimed, “That was easy! I don’t have any need or desire to put it back on, thank you!”

Rachel said, “Go and have a shower and then see if there is a need to put the rubberized mackintosh back on.” As Carol walked up stairs, Rachel went back to the computer and started drafting her two emails. She had decided that they would both do as Rachel instructed and to never command Carol ever again. She also decided to give her domineering sister a latex fetish as she had given Carol.

When she had finished writing the two emails and attached them to the strange induction, she then added instruction to delete the email and empty the deleted items folder before writing a wake up instruction, Rachel then added her mother’s work email address and her sister’s personal email account address. She then hit the send button on both emails and watched them disappear out of the out box. Closing the email system down, Rachel went to find Carol.

Rachel found Carol in the bathroom pulling up her rubber bloomers. Rachel asked, “Have you tried to keep them off?” Carol replied, “I have tried everything but I still have no control over my bladder, and putting a diaper on without the rubber knickers is unthinkable. I also tried my dressing gown but the cotton hurt my skin.” Rachel said, “Ok put your mackintosh on and we will go shopping. Perhaps we can get some latex underwear that you could wear under normal clothes.” Carol replied, “I think I love this mackintosh almost as much as I love you.” Rachel thought, “Yes I know you do, and you will do exactly as I say and no one else, but we need to test this.” Carol reached for the mackintosh and started to put it on and Rachel said, “Uncle Daniel told us that the scientist who developed the drug you were given was supposed to develop a compound to assist hypnosis and when he discovered what it did, he destroyed all his notes and samples apart from that which Daniel had stolen. I think he was successful. You dropped very deeply into a trance, which means you are still under the influence of the drug.”

“When I removed Jennifer’s nasty commands, I also removed your need to obey every female. We need to test this. Let us go home and get your car. Do you have spare keys?” Carol nodded saying, “Yes they are in the office.” Rachel replied, “Ok you get them and I will call for a taxi.”

The taxi dropped them off at the end of the street where Rachel had lived with her family. They walked up to the house and up to the car. It was covered in dust and obviously had not been used in months. Rachel said, “Mother stopped using it when the road tax ran out.” Carol got in and attempted to start it. The battery was not fully charged but the engine eventually fired. Rachel jumped in and Carol drove it out of the street. There was very little fuel in the tank so Carol stopped at the first fuel station and put half a tank of diesel in the tank. The engine had been a little lumpy so Carol said, “It needs a service, so let’s go straight home and get it booked in. I also need to tax it.” As they headed home, the engine stalled and Carol restarted it and said, “Perhaps it is time to change this for a new one.” She diverted two streets to the BMW franchise.

While Carol was looking at the new five series, Rachel sat in a one year old, six series convertible 630 SE and shouted, “This is the one you should have.” Carol took the comment as a directive and negotiated a deal with the sales manager, trading in her eighteen-month-old five series. The deal was struck, and the new car would be delivered the next day. Carol made a note of the registration for the insurance and the garage said they would tax it for a year.

The sales manager agreed to drive them home and as they were walking out, a man and woman were coming in and the woman said, “Carol, where have you been? I tried to get you at work and at home. Have you been away?” Carol replied, “I have been away on a sabbatical and have only just got back. Rachel, this is Jennifer Dixon and her husband, Nigel.”

Jennifer continued, “Have you looked at your email yet?” Carol replied, “No, not yet.” Jennifer replied, “Well you might find some emails from me; don’t open them. Just delete them, I was a little angry and I did something stupid.” Carol said, “Ok I will do that. We should get together some time.” Jennifer said, “We are going on a trip to California tomorrow. I will give you a call when we come back.” They said their good-bye, Carol, and Rachel departed with the sales manager.

When at home Rachel said, “Jennifer gave you at least two direct instructions. Do you feel the need to comply?” Carol replied, “No I do not; that is good isn’t it. Perhaps I can go back to work.” Rachel replied, “We need to sort your dress out first. That is tomorrow’s task, once we have some wheels. I think it is time that you ate my pussy.”

Carol crawled under Rachel’s skirt and found she was not wearing any knickers so she dived straight in. After the second orgasm, Carol started to pull out and Rachel said, “Two more and then I will do you.” Carol stayed in place for another two and then they swapped places. As Rachel started she thought, “The odor of Carol in rubber is very nice, I will have to try some and develop her fetish.”

Rachel stayed in place for four orgasms and then backed out before saying, “We should eat, and I am starving.”

Over the next few days, Carol got most of her life back. After the car had been delivered, they went shopping for latex clothing that could be hidden under normal clothing. The first thing Carol tried was a latex cat suit with a blouse and trouser suit over the top. Rachel bought a lot of latex and wore it whenever they had sex. She kept telling Carol that latex was a fundamental component for sex and Carol would never consider having sex without both parties being dressed in latex. Rachel discovered her own fetish and had Carol buy her, her own latex wardrobe.

They tested Carol’s ability to withstand the demands of others and after a fortnight Carol was not only able to reject all their commands, she was getting the grit back into her personality. Rachel continued to work on developing Carol’s dependence on latex and her. When Rachel was not at school, Carol was very attentive. Rachel passed her driving test in Carol’s BMW and took over most of their recreational driving. Carol’s rubberized mackintosh was showing signs of wear so it became her housecoat and night attire, and during the day, she wore a variety of latex outfits. After a couple of months, Carol was feeling lost when Rachel was at school, so she decided to get her old job back. She discussed her aim with Rachel that evening and Rachel agreed it was time.

Rachel used Jennifer’s email to enslave the current head of chambers and had her become forgetful and dependent on Carol for any help she required.

Carol soon got her old job back and within seven weeks became the Head of Chambers. She was back to full strength as a defense advocate and won her first five cases with ease.

Rachel became her secretary on a very high salary as soon as she left high school and wore latex to work. Carol started wearing only latex when she was in the office but covered it over when in court.

Averill dropped out of college halfway through the second year and got a job in a sex shop, which sold latex clothing and sex aids. Veronica had been promoted to head up her division, but each day she worked with her ass and pussy plugged and locked in latex underwear.

Author’s note, It anyone wants this fiction to continue, I would appreciate your ideas and comments.