The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cousin’s

Dedication: Dedicated to the Mistress I knew and love, who is offline a bit—Mistress Kitten. For all her inspiration, including this.

“That’s right. Just look into the flame,” I intoned.

“Relax and focus, more and more,” I kept on.

I smiled to myself as my cousin’s started to get that glassy eyed look, their first trances was just beginning. As I continued with the induction. I remembered how I used to babysit for both of them. Emily, the oldest, was 20. Katie, was baby-girl and had just turned 18. I remembered when they were 10 and 8, and I’d sit over holiday breaks from school. I remembered the awe in their eyes, the questions they had, the silly games we’d played. I was pretty innocent back then I thought to myself. College really opened my eyes. I wanted to find a fun way to open theirs too. I smiled to myself as they continued to drop into trance for me.

“See the flame.. shimmering.. back.. forth.. how it focuses you.. your eyes.. so heavy and tired as they watch they flame,” I continued on.

This was spontaneous. I mentioned to them I’d played with erotic hypnosis at college some. It was a great time I told them. wink They perked up and saw my meaning. A great time. I told them I’d just need a candle and a few moments alone. It’d be that easy. Of course I had not planned anything so I’d have to wing it. Yeah, I wanted to make if fun for them, but nothing too cliche’d either. A first trance should be special I thought.

“In a moment, I’ll count backwards from ten to one.. each number letting go more and more now.. when I reach one, I want you to close your eyes until I tell you to open them and be in a deep hypnotic sleep.. understand?”

I was nearly done with the induction. They nodded a yes. Emily first. Then Katie. Nice and slow. Easy. Relaxed. I hadn’t quite figured out what to do when I had them under. Something fun, erotic. Not forced, but hmmm. An idea started to form. I nodded to myself and decided to come up with an adult version of one of the games we’d played.

“You are both deeply hypnotized now. Hypnotized and in a deep hypnotic sleep. It feels good. It feels natural and fun. Like its a game we are playing. You like to play. Its good. Natural. Fun. Just like when I used to sit with you. This is just a fun adult game. You both want to play now.. don’t you?”

I thought to myself that Emily and Katie were pretty, in an average way. They shared a smooth, dark complection. I am bi, but decided I didn’t care at the moment. The day and the trance were theirs to enjoy, my role was just helping them along. I waited a few moments and got a slow nod of ‘yes’ from Katie, then Emily. I decided to make suggestions to Katie first.

“Katie.. In a moment I want you to open your eyes.. remaining in this deep happy peaceful feeling.. eyes open in a deep hypnotic sleep.. listening carefully to my words and feeling soo good as you let them sink deeply inside you now.. do you understand”

Katie gave me a simple nod yes.. and Emily stayed still. I was ready. Now to see how effective I could be.

“Katie.. I want you to listen to my voice now.. slowly open your eyes.. staying in a deep sleep as you do.. good.. very good.. doing so well.. its so easy to listen now.. So nice to listen and agree.. it feels nice just to listen and agree.. doesn’t it?”

She nodded blankly and I imagined the first hint of a smile, so I went on.

“Yes. It feels soo good to listen and agree. Good. Perhaps even noticing how arousing and erotic it feels. Thats right. Its arousing and erotic.. hot.. to listen.. and allow my words to sink deep.. Yes! noticing how just thinking of saying yes to me makes you squirm just a little now.. yes... it does..”

Katie was always so stubborn and independant as a kid. I was pretty amazed watching her squirm a little as I reinforced her desire to begin obeying me. In just a few moments I thought she was ready to take some more fun suggestions.

“Katie.. you remember our game.. the one we played so long ago.. the circus game. We are going to play circus again. You and Emily will perform the lion tamer act. You want to be the lion. Don’t you?".

I smiled as she husked a ‘yes’ and squirmed. I told myself to keep it all simple and fun. Use their natural memories of fun games to make every suggestion seem easy to follow.

“Very good. Very good. Doing so well Katie. Katie.. you will be the lion in the act. Emily is the lion tamer.. I am the Ring Mistress.. just like we’ve always played.. you do what the lion tamer says in the act.. then reward your trainer after the show.. as the Ring Mistress tell you too.. so easy.. so fun... so hot.. and arousing.. do you want to play the game?”

Katie’s eyes blinked a few times, then she let a ‘yes’ go and squirmed a moment. She looked great and I had to smile. I admitted to myself I was pretty hot now, then told myself to calm down and focus.

“Katie.. let yourself drift back off now. Until I call you for the act. Close your eyes and imagine being the lion when I call you for the act.”

I turned to Emily and paused. I prepared myself for a few possibilities. Katie had taken a few minutes to deepen and condition. This was Em’s first trance, so I wanted to make sure it was real.

“Emily.. I want you to keep your eyes closed and sink deeper into a nice relaxing trance.. feeling light all over.. so light and happy to be like this.. so light.. in fact your left hand is like a balloon.. drifting up.. all on its own...”

Emily responded well. Her hand floated up slowly. I remembered advice given to me long ago—a subject can’t be too deep. I led Em thru some easy deepeners. Then set up the same responses in her as with her sister. Oh it took a bit of time, but I was enjoying it too. I mean really, isn’t part of the fun making it all happen? When I finally noticed Emily was squirming with pleasure too, I decided to move ahead to some deeper suggestions.

“Emily.. you remember our games too. You remember being in the circus.. being the lion tamer.. you want to become her again..you tame lions.. then get a reward after the show. You listen to the Ring Mistress.. and it feels soo hot too.. You are the lion tamer.. I am the Ring Mistress.. katie your lion.. ”

She made a face. I asked her if she wanted to play, and she told me she was too old to play games. I wasn’t fazed, and launched into some suggestions.

“Emily, listen to me and nod ‘yes’ when you agree, understand? feeling hotter and more aroused each time you agree..”

A slow nod. I proceded to get more nods too—‘We used to have fun, right?’, ‘this feels fun, doesn’t it?’, ‘you are grown up now, right?’, ‘you want to be sexy?’, ‘you want to have fun?’, I smiled again, all nods yes. I went on, ‘its ok to have fun like this?’. I just kept leading her. Deeper. Watching the signs of her please grow. Again, I took my time and told myself not to rush. I decided to test her again.

“Emily.. you know how good it will feel to play... you want to feel good.. want to play the game now.. is that so?”

A deep slow nod came back at me. Now Em was ready with Katie, just one more small detail.

“Now Emily.. Katie.. its almost time to play. Remember though.. I am the ring Mistress... You both work for me in this game. You both obey me and my words while we play. That’s right, isn’t it?”

They both nodded and let little gasps of a yes. I was set. My lion was ready. My lion tamer too. Oh, I thought about getting a ‘yes Mistressss’ out of them; I did not want to push my luck today. There might be time later if the scene played out well.

“Open your eyes and On with the show begin!".

I groaned to myself. I sounded so cheesy. Well, it was how we’d played, so I just let it pass as Katie sank to all fours and let a mock growl out. Emily’s expression changed. She was in charge. Katie was doing all sort of tricks, leaps, rolls. Purring happily too. Just like when they were kids. Once in a while I told Emily what to have Katie do. Or said something to Katie the lion. I did not want to lose control of them. I was smiling. They kept it up for 5 or 6 minutes before I decided to move on.

“Its such a great act! You both hear the applause! They audience loves you!!”

Katie let a purr out. Emily beamed and waved to the imaginary crowd, with one hand in the air. I took a moment to deepen the trance.

“Remember you both remain in a deep hypnotic sleep. Both in your roles. Both wanting to obey me. Feeling hot and sexy as you listen to me and obey...”

I was ready to move to the next part of the show.

“Your act has ended. You are backstage now. So hot from your act... you are both hot.. so warm and hot.. its so hot you both need to be naked now.. right?”

Little nods of yes followed both stripping. Puzzled looks appeared on their faces.

“Oh its ok, this is just like all the other shows. You both feel admiration for your partner in the act. Admiration and affection. You love your partner and want to show it. Like you have so many times before. Remember and feel it. So hot and sexy. Show each other how you feel now. Obey the Ring Mistress.”

I was amazed. Katie pounced Emily who accepted her deep between her legs easily and automatically. I wondered if they’d played before. I felt hot just looking at it, but decided just to watch for today. Em guided her sister and climaxed. I decided not to push them just a bit further.

“Emily.. its important to show your lion affection too. You know this. You feel it.. katie.. roll over and let Emily show you how she appreciates you”

Amazing I thought. They must have played. It was too easy, and I didn’t really believe Katie’d turn over so easily. She did. Em just attacked her, with passion as Katie’s legs and arms hung in the air lazing. She rolled over apparently spent after a few minutes. Well, I thought, time to wake them.

“MMMM. So nice.. good.. natural.. this is natural for you both. You both feel so good.. Its been so fun.. In a moment I want you both to begin dressing again... as you do.. waking slowly.. ”

It was time to awaken them. I’d see how they felt and had a nervous twinge. Maybe one last thing I could try though as I did.

“Yes.. waking slowly and completely when dressed.. remembering how much you enjoyed obeying your Mistress and playing like this..”

They awoke, slowly as they dressed. I had fun watching them return to ‘awake’ as a kind of puzzled look spread on their faces, followed by a smile and understanding. I hoped they liked it and risked one last suggestion.

“If it was fun, obey me and give me a kiss you two,” I half-joked. Katie practically leaped over, smiled, and smooched me! Em walked slowly and kissed me as she smiled a shy kind of smile.

I smiled and said, “Definitely we’ll play again!".

They smiled back and said “Yes!.. Mistress” in unison. I could only smile.