The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cowed

Part 4 — Acceptance:

She awoke suddenly, disoriented and unable to remember who she was. Was she a cow or was she Samantha? No! She, wasn’t a cow! She had to hold onto that fact, or she was lost.

She tried to shake herself back into reality, but again was unable to move. She sobbed helplessly, again feeling herself tightly bound. Without being able to move her head, it was difficult to determine quite what her current predicament was, but the featureless white wall in front of her told her more than she wanted to know. She clearly was back in the facility again, bound for an unknown fate. Scratch that, given the way things had been going lately, she was likely to end up a mindless cow, squirting her mind away into those breast pumps. She couldn’t prevent herself from licking her lips at the thought. “No,” she whimpered softly, “I don’t want to be a cow!”

She struggled weakly, not paralyzed but unable to move just the same. It was hard to tell precisely, but her goth outfit must’ve been replaced at some point with a much more restrictive garment. Feeling her breasts being tickled with cold air made her surmise that she was once again garbed in the cat suit of a cow.

“I’m disappointed in you,” said a sultry voice from behind her. “I give you freedom from want, freedom from thought, infinite pleasure, a pleasing job, and what do you do? You rejected it. You reject me. You reject your sisters. Bad cow.”

Samantha strained her head, unable to look for the source of the voice. Her head was tightly restrained somehow. “I reject nothing!” She said in what she felt was an alarmingly high-pitched voice. I was forced into this, you brain washing pervert!”

A lithe female figure stepped into view, one Samantha recognized with a gasp. “You’re Dr. Andrews, aren’t you! I know you! You won’t get away with this!” She struggled harder, still unable to loosen her bondage.

Dr. Andrews slinked closer. She was clad in tight purple rubber, a corset emphasizing her generous bust. Spiked high-heeled thigh high boots made her seem incredibly tall. Behind a purple latex mask her red rouged lips smiled cruelly. In one hand she loosely held a riding crop at the ready. She was every inch a latex dominatrix.

She was flanked on both sides by what Samantha’s muzzy mind classified as guards. They too were clad in skintight latex, but had a much more sinister air about them. Unlike their mistress, they were clothed in utter black latex, too shiny mindless black holes. Like the guards Samantha remembered seeing when she was a mindless cow, these ones wore chunky heeled boots that were also thigh high. Large black gas masks hid their features, mindless drones for their queen. Long snaking tubes led from their mouths to large tanks on their backs. Six large, oiled breasts stood at attention on their chests, marking them as cows. As they shifted, light glinted off of their thick metal collars. Samantha suddenly stiffened, recognizing the labels. Their collars read ‘Sophie’ and ‘Andrea.’

“I see you know my new guards,” said the doctor. She moved closer, running a rubbery finger down the line of Samantha’s jaw. Samantha jerked away angrily. “They’re black, they’re obedient. And better yet, they’re fully producing cows. They’re a new breed.” She moved back, making a gesture encompassing her two escorts. “And to think, you made them this way! Without your help, none of this would be possible. I’m sure they would thank you if they could. Unfortunately, they’re a little incommunicado at the moment.” She laughed, and slipped a finger into the mouth of the guard on the left, the one labeled ‘Sophie.’

“This one was so reluctant to join us until you came along, but now here she is. A soft, subservient cow, a part of the sisterhood of cows. One more mindless cow in the herd.” Now she was fondling one of the guard’s breasts with her other hand. The guard cow stood stock still, but its increased breathing rate betrayed its increased arousal. Samantha bit her lip, trying not to show how hot this made her.

Sophie grunted, her juices cascading down the doctor’s hand. The doctor stood up, satisfied. She licked her wet hand, then turned back to Samantha. “It’s so easy to arouse a cow. I can tell you’re already almost there. The conditioning may not have worked, but your body knows the truth. You like being a cow. And when I’m done here, you won’t ever remember anything else.”

She retrieved the crop she had set aside, tracing the contours of Samantha’s bound body with it. “No!” Samantha whispered. “I won’t give in!”

“It’s inevitable,” gloated the doctor. “Your breasts are all ready to pop.” She flicked each nipple with the end of her crop, provoking an uncontrollable moan from Samantha.

“There’s only one thing missing,” she mused. “I know, you’re no longer producing. And you have an awfully small number of breasts for a proper cow. All easily fixed in time. But we can start now.” She clapped. “Bring in the cow kit.”

A latex clad slave rolled in a tray from outside Samantha’s vision. Samantha recognized her as the doctor’s assistant from earlier, when she was first being indoctrinated as a cow. The slave wore a latex maid outfit, a black top with a white ruffled rubber skirt. Two black pumps dangled from rubber cords between her legs. Black latex stockings reached down to simple white high heels. A complete latex face mask covered her face, a permanent painted on grin covering all distinguishing features. Unlike the cow guards standing nearby, the slave had only two breasts, but they seem to be impossibly large. Perhaps the bra was pumped up to look that way?

The doctor noticed Samantha’s curious look. “Like what you see?” The doctor asked. “Not everyone has to be a producing cow, you know. It’s nice to have a servant that doesn’t need to be milked constantly.” She looked at the cart, as if deciding what to do next. She leaned forward to set her crop on the bottom rung of the cart, briefly revealing a tight, polished ass. Unwanted arousal tightened up Samantha’s body – it was hard to control herself when everybody around her looked as though they had just stepped out of a fetish film.

As soon as the arousal had arrived, it died, replaced by fear. The doctor had picked up several hypodermic syringes. Samantha’s eyes went wide and she struggled uselessly in her bondage. “No, no, no,” she whimpered softly. “Not needles!”

The doctor approached her bound form and smirked. “What are you so concerned about? You already had this done once, albeit in a more automated fashion. Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle. Your body will have nice swollen breasts like a cow should.” She came in closer, spritzing a clear liquid from the end of one of the needles. Samantha kept trying to shake her head, now mouthing ‘no’ silently with her mouth. “Stop being such a baby,” said the doctor viciously. “We haven’t even gotten to the fun part yet.”

One by one, she efficiently swabbed four spots on Samantha’s chest with an alcohol laden cotton ball and jabbed in a syringe, injecting the full contents of each needle. With each jab, Samantha shrieked, increasing the frown on the doctor’s face. “There,” she said finally. “It really wasn’t that bad. You are much too noisy. We’ll have to remedy that situation before we begin the treatment.”

“No, please no more,” whined Samantha piteously. She was thoroughly humiliated, and her chest was sore. Her sharp fear had completely killed any arousal that had been building before the doctor had jabbed her.

“I’m glad that’s over,” said the doctor, chastising Samantha. “My ears are still ringing. I’ll have to remember to apply the gag first next time.” She slinked back over to the cart, and traded her syringes for a large rubber ball gag. It was thick and blue, at least an inch and a half in diameter, and had thick rubber straps hanging from it in a harness-like fashion.

Before Samantha could get out another word, the doctor moved quickly to gag her. Samantha tried to resist by keeping her mouth shut, but was forced to open it eventually when the doctor pinched her nose shut. The ball was tucked into her mouth quickly, the strap leading around the back of her head quickly tightened. Another strap went under her chin, pulling her jaw closed tightly against the rubber restraint. A final strap went over the top of her head to keep the entire setup stationary.

Once the gag was strapped in tightly, she was unable to do anything but make a vague humming noise. She sucked on the ball like a pacifier, strangely more docile with the presence of rubber in her mouth. Drool slipped around the corners of the gag, dripping down her lower jaw and onto the floor. She closed her eyes momentarily, enjoying the taste of bondage.

She was now once again getting pretty aroused, but she put a lid on it and looked to see what the sadistic doctor would do next. “I love seeing cows bound and gagged,” mused the doctor. Sometimes it makes me want to be one. Enough, I’m getting distracted. It’s about time to bring you back into the fold. We’ve been missing having a performing cow of your caliber for some time now. Unfortunately, the new cow you brought in won’t be broken for some time yet. She’s just as strong-willed as you were, maybe more so. We always get them in the end though. Every female we’ve ever processed has become a cow eventually. They can’t avoid it, that’s a female’s natural state. I’m looking forward to adding her to the herd.”

Samantha tried to say something angry, but the gag muffled her words to incoherent grumbles. The Doctor cackled. “A ha! Struck a nerve there, huh? I’m not sure what you’re so concerned about. You’ll be a wonderfully accepting cow again before she’s even ready for her first milking. Speaking from experience, I can already tell that her breasts will develop nicely.” She sighed. “That’s neither here nor there. I’m being distracted again.” She gestured to her assistant. “Bring over the brain harness and fit her. Obviously the automated approach didn’t work last time. I’m going to have to take a more personal approach. I explicitly warned them there was a high probability that it wouldn’t work quite right.”

She continued muttering, stepping over to the cart to look for something. The two cow guards stared on, unmoving slick statues breathing in slow rhythm with each other. Samantha started to get distracted by the motion of their oiled shiny breasts moving up and down, but her reverie was broken by the slave assistant coming back with something in her hands.

It looked strangely like a pilot’s flight helmet, with a visor pushed down over the front. The visor was flipped open and the helmet was pulled down slowly over her immobile head. Then, the visor was pulled back down, giving everything a greenish hue. She sucked on her ball gag, trying to calm herself down. Instead, the tight bondage she was in redoubled her arousal. She heard a chime in her ears, and a monotone female voice stated “Slave Maker version 5.0, now in MANUAL mode. Please state parameters for execution.” Samantha, unable to say anything at all, tried grunting, but there was no reply.

When the doctor turned back around, she knew she was in trouble. Even through the green visor, she could spot the large dildo raising out from where the doctor’s vagina would otherwise be located. “There’s nothing quite like a fuck with a double-ended dildo to jumpstart the brainwashing process,” she said with satisfaction. She slid a hand down the dildo gently, shivering at the sensation it provoked inside her. “I should’ve done this last time. I was simply in too much of a hurry. Oh well, it’s not like you’re going anywhere soon.” She smiled evilly. “Time for our cow to get a nice hard fuck to remove that mind, after which we’ll milk out anything that remains.”

She stepped out of Samantha’s line of sight, maneuvering around behind her. She could feel the doctor’s breath on the back of her neck. Samantha gasped as the doctor ran her hands lightly down Samantha sides, then reached forward to grasp Samantha’s breasts tightly with both hands. Massaging them cruelly, she leaned forward and whispered in Samantha’s ears. “You’re mine. Just another cow in the herd, no mind to call her own. You’ll thank me when those distracting thoughts are replaced with a cow’s unthinking obedience. You’ll never think of anything but being milked ever again.”

Samantha tried to resist, but couldn’t help trying to lean into her captors arms. The thoughts elicited by the doctor’s words were unbelievably arousing, especially since she still remembered what it was like to be a cow completely, without a thought in her head.

The doctor sighed. “Enough foreplay. I still have more cows to recruit. Slave helmet: call function submission, parameters: time – 5 minutes, visualization – oscillating, type – cow. Execute.” The helmet replied in a smooth voice. “Confirmed. Executing program cow with complete submission in 5 minutes, visual oscillation.” As the helmet began to whisper and the display began to flicker, the doctor said, “Enjoy yourself. In 5 minutes you’ll belong to the herd, and to me.”

Distracted by the audio and visual display, Samantha jumped in her skin when the doctor lined up her dildo and speared her vagina, pushing deep into her core. She sucked on her gag, unable to make any other conscious movement. The skintight latex that was her prison became scorchingly hot, sweat pouring from her body. Her breathing increased in tempo, mimicking the rhythm of the dildo as it pushed in and out smoothly. An almost unnoticeable voice hissed into her ears and submissive cow poses flashed in front of her eyes.

Images of a cow being milked intermingled with close-up shots of large breasts tightly wrapped in latex. In addition to these submissive shots live footage of her being fucked helplessly by the doctor was inserted as well. As the tempo increased, she found herself sucking on the rubbery gag and repeating a mantra fed to her through the headphones. “I am a cow. I have no thoughts of my own. The doctor thinks for me. I will obey for the good of the herd. It is good to be a cow. All women are cows. My sisters are cows. I am a cow. I do not think. I obey. I am a cow.”

As she started to near climax, the world went strangely fuzzy. It was almost as though she was seeing an analog television channel being interfered with by some unknown transmission. Right before orgasming, her vision went completely white and she ceased to hear or see anything.

* * *

Reality filtered back in slowly. She squinted, trying to understand why everything seemed to be out of focus. Suddenly, there was a strange kind of jerking sensation, and everything dropped back into place. Even in focus, Samantha was confused, not quite sure what she was looking at.

At the center of the room was what looked like a freeze-frame tableau. Off to the side were the two cow guards, grim and forbidding looking, yet also strangely arousing with their skintight costumes and exposed oily breasts. Next to them, also off to the side, stood the latexed assistant, her full rubber maid outfit and pumped up breasts making her look more like a blowup doll than a human being. In the center sat an image of herself tightly bound and restricted, having her brains fucked out by Doctor Andrews.

Was she having an out of body experience? She experimentally tried moving, excited when she discovered that she was free, unbound. A quick once over revealed that she was actually wearing something rather sensible for once: jeans and a t-shirt. She brushed her hands over her clothing, unable to believe that it was real. She smiled, laughed, and jumped for joy. After being bound for so long, freedom was a precious and exciting thing.

“I wouldn’t get too excited if I were you. Which I am,” said a voice from behind her. Samantha jumped, so absorbed in thoughts of freedom that she hadn’t noticed the figure standing behind her. The female was clad in a standard cow outfit, faceless behind a blue latex mask with matching cow suit. A tightly buckled corset cupped and lifted six oiled breasts up and out, ready for milking or other attention. A sublime smile was affixed to the figure’s face, situated below a long ponytail of flaming red hair that flowed from a small opening at the top of the mask. She balanced easily on her toes, her feet locked solidly into unbelievably high hoof boots.

“Who are you?” Asked Samantha, wary of the figure which represented all of the trials and tribulations from which she had momentarily thought she had escaped. She looked around nervously, wondering if she ought to make a break for it and try to get away from the apparition.

“I wouldn’t do that either,” continued the cow. “We’re kind of on the clock here. If you do manage to get away, the end result probably won’t be pretty. You’ll most likely end up a drooling slave the rest of your life.” She shrugged. “Hey, I wouldn’t mind. I like being a slave, but I suspect you might not like that particular outcome.” The cow pointed off to the side in a direction Samantha hadn’t yet paid any particular attention. “See that?” She asked. “That’s a visualization of your mind’s resistance to what’s attacking it. Once it’s gone, it’ll be all over, and you can say hello to drooling slut-cow Samantha.”

Drifting off into the distance coiled into random loops on the ground sat what looked like a fuse. One end was attached to the back of the head of the frozen figurine that resembled Samantha. The other end led off a ways into the distance. The end attached to the figurine’s head was thin and fragile looking. As the fuse ran farther outwards it thickened and gained in diameter until it looked like a strong rope. Off in the distance, a sparkling light flashed. It was difficult to see quite what was going on.

Samantha looked back to the cow in disbelief. “You mean to tell me that my resistance is that cord?” She scoffed. “Where are we then, inside my mind?”

“Exactly so,” replied the cow. She sniffed disdainfully. “If you don’t believe me, that’s your own prerogative, but that cord there is all that stands between you and a drooling cow-slut. All I have to do is watch.” She smiled serenely before reaching one hand down to play with her pussy. “You have no idea how hot it is to watch your resistance crumble.” She mooed softly.

“I don’t believe you,” Samantha scoffed. “This can’t possibly be right. I must be having a strange dream.” She scowled, turning away from the cow and crossing her arms.

“That’s certainly your choice,” breathed the cow heavily. “Just bear in mind, as time goes on that fuse will burn faster, so you don’t have as much time as you think you do.” She gasped. “Pardon me for a minute.” The cow sped up her manipulations, stroking a breast with her free hand. She mooed loudly in orgasm, squeezing the breast. A shimmer of milk fell to the ground, hidden quickly on the white floor.

Disgusting, thought Samantha. Her exultation at being free was now slowly being replaced by concern about the situation she was in. She still felt certain that this was all a figment of her imagination, but the rock steady indifference coming from the cow had shaken her confidence. Inexplicably nervous now, she looked at the fuse again. To her alarm, it was now easy to see the end of the line, which appeared to be burning brightly.

“If this truly is my dream,” Samantha said to herself, “I should be able to go put that fuse out and save myself.” She marched out confidently, determined to resolve the situation without further ado.

The cow snickered behind her. “I’d like to see you try. This isn’t some kind of western film where the hero can stamp out the fire before the explosive goes off. You might be able to delay the inevitable for a bit, but the result will be the same in the end.” She made a dismissive gesture. “Fine, don’t listen to me. Go ahead and make a fool of yourself. I’ll be right here whenever you decide you want to try a real solution.” She sat docilely, waiting for Samantha to make up her mind.

Samantha stomped off, ignoring the cow. As far as she was concerned, the cow was being incredibly unhelpful. As she thought over how she had gotten into this situation, one question stood out in her mind. Why hadn’t the cow interfered when she was being fucked by the doctor? In every other situation before then, the cow had tried to control her mind, or had been capable of outright controlling her body. Why hadn’t she ejected Samantha and taken over once more? The cow had certainly seemed capable of doing so in the past.

These troubled thoughts disturbed her so greatly that she hadn’t paid any attention to where she was going. One foot caught itself in the cord and she was sent sprawling on the ground. She heard loud laughing in the distance and cursed the cow. She stood back up with some difficulty, brushing herself off carefully.

She stepped back, trying to relocate the end of the line. It took her only a moment to realize that the burning end of the cord was approaching her position alarmingly quickly. She lifted one foot up, ready to try stamping out the fuse before it could burn any further. As it burned beneath her foot, she stomped quickly on top of the burning end, trying to snuff it out. It first looked as though she had accomplished her goal. The fuse sputtered and sparked weakly, then appeared to go out. She was about ready to turn around and taunt the cow when it flashed back into action, re-firing itself like a relightable candle. She put her foot down on top of it and held it there for a few moments, but it only became dormant for a few seconds before coming back to life, burning as brightly as ever. She shrieked with frustration, ready to pull out her hair. She made a move to chase after the burning end of the fuse, but stumbled, gasping for breath. Why did she feel so weak?

“I told you it was futile,” the cow said smugly behind her. Samantha jumped, almost falling as she turned to face the cow in her weakened state. “Don’t sneak up on me like that!” She snapped.

“I’m sorry, is the free willed Samantha starting to get afraid?” The cow asked mockingly. “Well, you tried your way. Are you ready to hear me out now, or are you going to wait until you only have the energy to crawl?”

Samantha felt stubborn, not wanting to listen to the cow taunting her. However, she couldn’t afford to ignore the fact the cow seemed to know exactly what was going on. She did feel remarkably weaker. She held her hands out in front of her, squeezing them into fists. They felt weak, unable to grasp together very strongly. She felt slightly dizzy. Was she imagining it, or did her hands seem to be hazing in and out of transparency?

She looked back up at the cow. Why did the cow seem to be more solid, more real than she had before? “I don’t want to hear it,” she said tightly, “but you clearly have the advantage on me here. Why are you getting more solid while I’m phasing out? And why are you so intelligent? I thought cows were dumb and docile?”

“I am only a cow,” said the cow. “Unfortunately, my intelligence is a reflection of your intelligence. It’s not independent. Once that fuse detonates your mind, I’ll be dumb as a box of rocks. Of course, I’ll love being a cow whether I have a mind or not. But you simply won’t exist anymore. Not in any coherent fashion, anyway.” She stroked her breasts calmly, keeping them erect.

“So what’s your plan then, to keep masturbating?” asked Samantha snidely. “Do you even have a plan? Or are you just distracting me from trying to stop my mind from dissolving?” She tried to mask her arousal with the angry words.

“Well, that is one plan,” said the cow calmly. “But not quite what I had in mind. See, that device our enemy the doctor is using will only work properly if the mind it’s working on is not already fully a cow. It doesn’t know how to correct a mind that already is a cow – it’s not that smart. Now, I am clearly a cow.” She made a gesture encompassing her latex clad body. “I could potentially shield you from the effects of the device, but, well... I don’t know how to put this tactfully...” The cow trailed off irritatingly.

“But what?” Samantha asked sharply. “I’d have to cooperate with you?” She made a moue of distaste. “I suppose I could, if I really had to. It’s not like I really want to be a mindless idiot.”

“It’s not that simple,” said the cow sadly. “If we go into this still being separate personalities, I can guarantee you that device will end up smoothing your defiant attitude right out of our head. I’m afraid we’re going to have to do more than cooperate. We’re going to have to merge. It’s the only way to completely fool it.”

Samantha sat down on the white ground, deflated, the anger drained out of her. “I was afraid it would be something like that.” She rubbed her arms, shivering. “Why am I so cold?” She looked up, staring silently at the endless white landscape. “What’s it like, being a cow?” She queried. “Will I still be me if I accept?”

“It’s very arousing,” said the cow enthusiastically. “Nothing compares to thrusting on dildos while simultaneously being milked.” The cow tempered her exuberance. “It will still be you. There won’t be two of us, though. We’ll be us, a conjoined Samantha-cow. You’ll love being milked, and I’ll gain your general bad attitude and intelligence.” She spread her arms. “It’s a devil’s choice, I know. But think of it this way—would you rather be a brainless cow, unable to do anything but obey, or a cow in command of her destiny?” She winked. “Besides, I can guarantee that we’ll be able to throw in a little revenge against our mutual friend the doctor. What do you say?”

Samantha considered carefully, but quickly. There wasn’t much time left before her mind would explode into a million pieces. It wasn’t much of a choice – either she would be brainless, or a cow. Although she opposed giving into the cow as a matter of principle, and the idea of willingly allowing herself to become a cow gave her the willies, the choice was clear. She stood up straight, facing the cow. “What do I need to do?”

“It’s quite simple,” said the cow. “You need to orgasm. The moment of intense pleasure is what’s required for us to reorganize your mind properly. Normally that might be difficult to accomplish. However, being a cow I have a natural advantage: aphrodisiac milk.” She cupped a breast and shifted slightly to the side. “Drink, and give in to your arousal. Soon we will be one, Samantha and cow. Cow and Samantha.” She smiled sultrily. “I think we’re both going to enjoy this immensely.”

Samantha stepped forward hesitantly, sure of her decision, but not sure of the cow’s suggested implementation. “Do I really have to?” She complained softly. “Can’t we just cuddle a little and call it good?”

“No,” said the cow firmly. “We don’t have the time. Get over here and start drinking. Look! I’m lactating just for you!” She squeezed her breast and a dribble of white milk spurted out of the erect nipple.

Leaning forward reluctantly, Samantha opened her mouth again as if to say something further. The cow, tired of hearing her interruptions, thrust her chest forward and pulled Samantha’s head up to her breasts. Samantha squealed momentarily before being abruptly cut off by the breast flesh stuffed into her mouth. She almost started to struggle, but then forcibly tried to relax. She needed to do this, or she’d be mindless forever. Slowly she got up the courage to try licking the breast stuffing her mouth, tracing her tongue around the cow’s stiff nipple. She encountered her first taste of milk and exclaimed excitedly in her mind. It tasted really sweet! It tasted completely different than she had expected. She licked more thoroughly, seeking out more of the precious nectar.

The cow laughed in a strange fashion. “That tickles! Stop fooling around down there and start sucking. That’s what good cows do. And you will be an excellent cow.” She pushed on her breasts, spurting a strong stream of milk into Samantha’s mouth.

Samantha sucked it down quickly, suddenly and urgently needing more. Her body was already becoming aroused, ready for action. She pushed forward with her mouth, sucking and nursing from the cow’s swollen breasts. The milk slid slowly, satisfyingly down her thirsting throat, her body demanding more. She brought both hands up to the cow’s breasts, squeezing and sucking to extract the addictive milk as fast as possible. The cow mooed strongly, thrusting Samantha’s head into her breasts. She smiled beatifically, ready to feed Samantha all of her milk. She had failed to mention to Samantha that in addition to being an aphrodisiac, her milk also rendered those who ingested it highly susceptible to suggestion.

“Good, Samantha,” she wheezed. “That’s a good cow. Keep drinking my milk. Soon we will be together. Soon we will be one.” Arousal dripped down her legs as she mooed.

Samantha accepted anything the cow said now as the gospel truth. Her breasts were bullets, and her panties were soaked. All she wanted was more of the delicious milk. Suddenly, the milk ran dry. She pulled and tugged at the nipple with her teeth, but it refused to give more.

The cow gently lifted Samantha’s head and directed her to another breast. She latched onto the new breast like a vampire, frantically trying to extract more of the addictive milk. She felt light and floaty now, but she didn’t care. She would do whatever the cow wanted.

The cow sighed in satisfaction, relishing the feel of Samantha servicing her breasts. She continued talking calmly to Samantha, leading her mind down the path towards the cow they would both eventually become. “You will be a cow,” continued the cow, “but you will not be obedient to the doctor. You will not be obedient to anyone but yourself. You will be a matriarch, a cow among cows. You will lead, you will control. Other cows will obey you, you will command them. You will be a cow, but you will also be queen.” The cow unleashed the masterstroke of her plan, planting the suggestions deeply within the psyche of their new gestalt.

Samantha continued drinking, her eyes glassy and her brain obedient. She truly believed anything the cow told her now. She simply had to, the cow was giving her this wonderful milk. Her body was on fire, the lightest touch of clothing on her skin sending her into her paroxysms of pleasure.

The cow saw that it was time. “Come, Samantha. It’s time to begin your new life. You will join with me, merging our characteristics into the best cow we can be.”

At these words, Samantha exploded. The fuse, mere moments away from torching her brain permanently, froze in its tracks. She felt more than saw herself reaching forward, embracing the cow and all that she stood for: slavery and control. A sort of melding of minds occurred, memories of being milked mixing with memories of sitting on the beach with Lyla combining to become a homogenous whole.

She could no longer distinguish between the parts of her that were cow and the parts that were Samantha. They were Samantha. They were cow. They were both, and they would never be separate ever again.

Time unfroze, the fuse reaching the brain of the figurine that represented Samantha. The universe exploded, black fingers coming out of the motionless figurine heading for Samantha-cow. She stood still, letting the fingers touch her all over. She mooed happily as they brushed over her breasts. They searched her entire body thoroughly, but were unable to find any chink or crack in her newly merged mind. They couldn’t change what was already there. Samantha was now truly a cow.

End Part Four