The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cowherd

Mc, ff, fd, gr, lac

Comments welcome

The two day Women’s Leadership Conference had so speakers that many of the sessions would overlap. One thousand dollar ticket bought you access to the buffet sessions – but you couldn’t have one of everything.

Anna wasn’t fazed. She’d run conference gauntlets before and had already planned out how best to spend her time. It amused her that so many attendees of leadership, management, and power business conferences would get so confused when it came to making a choice between Sessions A or B. Inevitably they would be unable to decide until after both sessions began and they were locked out.

Anna made special effort when she could to find out what organization these lost souls represented. She even had a special place for just such names in her covey. In a single conference it was possible to fill a page with just the names of different business with lost representatives. And it was in the business owner’s best interest not to make it onto Anna’s special list. Their stocks would fall near bankruptcy then, if they were lucky, they would be under new management under the direction of Annabelle Taurus and Taurus Enterprise.

For much the same reason Anna would sit in the back of room during these sessions. Seldom did she get much substantive from the speakers – but she’d hoarded business acquisitions by watching the attendants. Anna was astute at people watching.

Amazing! A women’s leadership conference representing the most powerful women in the country, this should be the epitome of feminism. And yet almost all of the business professionals were so dolled up that the only thing keeping this from looking like prom night was the gowns and the men. More like the epitome of femininity, thought Anna.

Sadly, this seemed true no matter what sort of conference she attended. Some men would do the same. Some would prove as foppish as to parade about with overly expensive shoes, suit, watch, or tie so that everyone was forced to notice their accessories rather than the person. Yet, with slim exception the men did not do this to for one another. It was the superficial act of courting the opposite sex.

Oh, but the women. The women were on display not just for the men, but also for other women as well. Sexuality had little to do with it. Anna wondered if some of them made themselves up each day regardless if anyone saw them.

The keynote speaker was usually a wash. Most often it was a former big name whose passion had been spent. This year proved no exception providing a dull speech, Betsy Friersian and the Importance of Women in our Society. The only captivating thing about her speech was whether one of her overly large breasts would pop out of an overly small top. Betsy looked out of place as she read the words from her own PowerPoint.

With slim exception Anna had found that the size of one’s breasts was inversely proportional to one’s intelligence. Perhaps the bias was on account of her small bust. But her findings were proving true with Betsy. Stupid cow, a toddler could give a better presentation than you! Anna sighed and looked about the room. The best thing about the keynote speech was that many found it obligatory so Anna would be able to keep an eye over nearly all attending.

There were fastidious note takers – given the caliber of this speech it was obvious who the first timers were. There was nothing to glean from them aside from their presence as neophytes. There is no wrong in being new, only in being inept.

There were those attentive but not taking notes – Anna had built her company with non-note takers. They were the ones who held caliber to not merely copy information given to them. They could digest and process information, turning it from one useful form to another. These were persons Anna would hunt to hire for her own ever expanding empire. Today would prove an exception.

There were those dozing and day dreaming – normally it was here that Anna saw the corporations ready to be devoured. Why show up if you were going to snooze? Better sleep in the hotel room and save your neck the trouble of sleeping upright. Anna would give some leeway in today’s case though – what a useless speaker!

And last were those who, like Anna, were surveying the audience. Usually, these were fellow sharks that Anna had to watch out for. They too would be hunting and it was best not to get into another’s turf. More than usual today, stupid boring speaker! Yes, women are important in our society else we all wouldn’t be here let alone at this conference!

There was light applause. The speaker was done and the doors opened to the hallway for light refreshments. There would be an hour break before the smaller sessions began. Most of the lecturers at this particular convention looked to be so-so. Anna planned on skipping all but one the first day: Dominant Women: Rituals and Practices, by Dr. Bos.

This particular session piqued Anna’s interest for two reasons. First she was optimistic that it might prove a worthy extension of the Seven Habits. And, second she was extremely interested in hearing Dr. Bos.

Dr. Bos was not well known amongst the public. But her products were. Ninety percent of the lotion industry was supplied with her emulsions. Not impressive taken alone, but considering Dr. Bos products were barely five years old in a centuries old industry and you’ve got quite the anomaly. Especially considering the only difference between her products and her competitors was that Dr. Bos sold her wares for twice the price and was among the first to promote the label “Organic”.

Dr. Bos would be presenting at 9pm. Rather late by most convention standards, especially for the first day. But it would give Ann ample room to scope the facilities and be able to sit down for a nice dinner outside the hotel’s convention center.

At 8:40 Anna entered the room where Dr. Bos would present. The room smelled of lavender. Not surprising given Dr. Bos market. Even though she was one of the first to arrive, Anna sat in the back with her own back facing the corner.

An odd choice of room for a lecture, this was a small banquet hall some 60′ by 40′. Round tables were placed evenly about the room, four chairs to a table. There was ample room for more seating, and with only ten tables in the room it felt quite spacious.

At the far end of the room there was a small elevated stage with a lectern on one side. Against the wall there was a pull down projector screen. Anna counted her blessings it wasn’t down. She was not going to endure another PowerPoint presentation.

A noticeably pretty woman was putting some final touches on the stage and about the room. Anna knew it wasn’t Dr. Bos, perhaps one of her assistants. She was quite buxom. Anna was normally repelled by large busts, but they did seem to fit the blond woman at the far end of the room. She looked like someone who should have large breasts. She even had a vapid look on her face like that cow of a keynotes speaker. But she looked like she was right were she belonged tidying things up.

Anna had a quick mental flash of the woman in a tight French Maid’s uniform. It wasn’t like her to think of women like that. But the idea of this particular woman subjected fit too well for Anna not to enjoy it.

Women started to filter into the room. Anna watched them all and realized that few of them would fit the title of a woman leader. At least half would better fit assisting up front.

A group of five came in and took a table to themselves. One stole a chair from a nearby table. The assistant was quick to notice. She went over to the group and after a little discussion one of the women moved her chair back to the previous table and sat down alone for the time being. The one who took the chair was not the one who moved to the other table. Anna liked watching pecking order procedure.

The room began to fill. Loners, like herself, or the stragglers would sit next to Anna in the back. Anna said “Hello” as she sized up the first to sit at her table. The newcomer sized up Anna in a similar fashion. She was a fellow loner.

Two more came a few minutes before nine and the process was repeated. Anna and the loner exchanged a knowing look. They were stragglers. Anna also noticed another straggler at the table to her left. It was the keynote speaker! Ha! If ever there was a dominant woman, that ain’t it, Anna thought

At nine there was no sign of Dr. Bos. The other loner and many of the women began to check their watches. Anna smiled; this was a trick she used herself. At precisely 9:01 Dr. Bos entered the room. A sigh of relief was heard about the room, the wait was over. Already Dr. Bos had the gratitude of many for relieving the pressure of waiting she herself had put there.

Dr. Bos said nothing as she walked down the center of the room to the lectern. She was an elegant brunette, not unlike Anna in appearance. Dr. Bos stood next to the lectern and turned to address the audience.

“I am Dr. Bos. This is my assistant Ms Buttercup.” Dr. Bos gestured to the attractive assistant. The smell of lavender seemed refreshed as Anna glanced toward Ms Buttercup. Anna again began to think of her in a black and white uniform. “She will be helping me throughout the session, as will all of you.”

And that spell was broken. Anna didn’t like the thought of being someone’s helper.

“This is a group session, so before we get too far into things I would like you a minute to go around your table and introduce yourselves. No need for life histories, just give your names and something interesting about you. Go ahead and spread the business cards around if you want, but it’s not necessary.”

Best to play along, thought Anna. And she took the initiative. “I am Annabelle Taurus; I run and own Taurus Enterprise as well as most of Pennsylvania.” Anna wasn’t joking, but there was a slight chuckle. Anna looked to her right.

To straggler was slow to respond. “I’m Bonnie Hols, I run several Kohl’s in Wisconsin.” Anna couldn’t help but wonder the back pains Bonnie would have in years to come. And yet Anna had the thought that they weren’t big enough to fit her as well as Ms Buttercup’s.

Across from Anna, “I’m Colleen Swiss. I’m from Seattle. I started Peersbrooke Publishing, which has produced nearly half of this year’s top sellers.” Colleen, the fellow loner, had graceful look about her. She was head of the game and could easily be ten or more years younger than Anna.

To her left was the other straggler. She bore a striking resemblance to Bonnie. “I’m Patty Guernsey...”

“Time is up. Moving on...” Dr. Bos interrupted. There was a murmur of discontent which Dr. Bos ignored. “Now that you know each other, at least to some degree, I’m willing to bet that there is now a dominant person established at each table.”

There was what could best be described as a look of confusion upon most of the women’s faces throughout the room. They’d barely been talking a minute and many had barely gotten the chance to say hello. How could dominance be so quickly established? But, at nearly every table there was at least one person with a sly grin on their face.

“Suffice to say, if you don’t know who it is: it’s not you. Chances are she is a brunette, has above average confidence, above average intelligence, above average beauty, and… a below average bust.” Dr. Bos smiled as she all but described herself,

Anna was delighted at the confirmation of her own appearance. She more than fit the bill of Dr. Bos’ description. Her lack of a bust had held her from nothing and likely propelled her through most negotiations as the men spent their time talking rather than ogling.

“I understand that not everyone agrees with this finding.” Continued Dr. Bos “And there have been a few rare exceptions. Are there any here tonight?”

A hand shot up from one a table next to Anna’s. “Ms Buttercup, lead her to the stage.” Dr. Bos assistant escorted a tall brunette onto the stage. It was the keynote speaker, her bosom still trying to escape its overly restrictive confines. Anna wondered if she would claim to be an exception based on her bust or her brains.

As they walked by Ms Buttercup’s fragrance drew out Anna’s subconscious. Anna visualized her in an open breasted dalmatian uniform. As they went up on stage, Anna’s head cleared. She would have pleasant dreams tonight.

“Give us your name, my dear.” inquired Dr. Bos.

“I’m Betsy Friersian.” Betsy gave a Pan Am smile with to the room. Anna made a note to look up who Betsy represented.

“Ah, the keynote speaker… My apologies, I wasn’t in attendance. The importance of women in our society seemed rather self explanatory.” Anna was taking a liking to Dr. Bos.

“I presume you take exception on account or your well displayed chest?”

“I do.” answered Betsy.

“Then you agree that you are putting your chest on display?”

“I do.” Betsy’s answer lacked confidence.

“You will notice that despite this being pointed out she is agreeable. If her bosom is on display, then so is she. Not only that, but provocative clothing was not enough for Betsy; she’s been on stage at least twice now today. She likes being on display. Submissive women like being on display.”

To her right Anna could hear the words repeated in a whisper, “Submissive women like being on display.”

“A simple walk down the street will prove this. If their rack just isn’t enough, a well endowed woman often wears overly tight shirts that say ‘Mine’s a double’ or ‘I make milk, what’s your superpower?’ Submissive women like showing off their breasts.”

Anna again heard the words repeated. This time to either side of her, “Submissive women like showing off their breasts.” Anna was also delighted to see Betsy absentmindedly mouthing the mantra.

“Now Betsy, for visualization purposes get down on you hands and knees. Don’t worry, the stage is cleaned and padded so you won’t tear or damage your clothing.”

“Of course, Dr. Bos.” And after flashing another dazzling smile for all to see knelt down then placed her hands on the floor facing the room.

She looked like a cow. Her breasts hung nearly to the floor as she bent down on all fours. But even then she had that cocky grin. Did she realize that her tits were so exposed? Dr. Bos continued, “You will notice how our participant was eager to put herself into a more submissive state.

“Notice, too, that despite her situation, Betsy looks quite comfortable. This is because she has found where she bests fits in society, on her knees. This is the best way for submissive women to be on display and show off their breasts. Therefore submissive women should be on their knees.”

“Submissive women should be on their knees.” Many repeated. Some reacted. Anna saw Bonnie on her hands and knees looking toward the stage. Anna liked where this was heading.

Dr. Bos made a slight gesture and Ms Buttercup came on stage. Lavender filled the room as she and unbuttoned Betsy’s shirt. Betsy looked concerned, but did not move as Ms Buttercup undid her shirt. When she was finished Ms Buttercup smiled at Dr. Bos then went back to her previous position looking over the left half of the room. Betsy’s bosoms were hanging freely.

Betsy looked worried as Dr. Bos continued, “Look how well she is displayed. Submissive women don’t wear bras.” Betsy relaxed at the revelation.

All around her Anna could hear the echo “Submissive women don’t wear bras.”

Dr. Bos went on “Bras get in the way. In fact, unless specially made, bras inhibit milk production. This is a submissive woman’s purpose. Submissive women make milk.”

“Submissive women make milk.”

“Unfortunately, some have trouble in this area.” Dr. Bos said as she slipped on a pair of latex gloves. “Fortunately, there is treatment.” Betsy smiled and looked up to Dr. Bos in anticipation as what the cure might be.

“With a small dab of the Bovidae Formula even the least lactogenic woman is given the second chance to produce milk for her herd.” Dr. Bos pulled out a small bottle and put a little on her hand then parted the cloth that was covering Betsy’s lower back. Betsy’s eyes closed and she stifled a small moan as she immediately raised her rear further into Dr. Bos’ hand. “The sensation is quite pleasant.”

There was a quiet amongst the crowd. Dr. Bos held her hand on Betsy’s rump. Betsy moaned again. The crowd watched in anticipation as Betsy’s already bountiful bosom began to swell. Her jutting tits grew and her nipples began to swell.

“As you can see, submissive women like making milk.”

“Submissive women like making milk.” At a table in front of her Anna could see a woman undoing her blouse and start to massage her own oversized mammaries. This was getting pretty erotic.

A minute passed filled with Betsy’s sounds of pleasure. Again Dr. Bos motioned toward Ms Buttercup. Lavender tickled her senses. Anna couldn’t tell if it was just fantasy. Was Ms Buttercup now topless? Drops of milk began to bud on Betsy’s nipples. Ms Buttercup was soon there to attach a breast pump to each tit. This elicited a very loud moan from Betsy and much of the crowd as the clear containers began to be filled. Betsy moaned again, but this time it was different. It was more of a moo.

“As you can hear, submissive women are cows.” Dr. Bos said.

The message was repeated from most of the room, “Submissive women are cows.”

Anna smiled; she knew that Betsy was a cow.

“And cows can’t get by on their own. They need more dominant women to help them along. For instance cows don’t wear clothes.”

“Cows don’t wear clothes.”

Ms Buttercup began to disrobe Betsy. Anna took a deep breath. She loved the smell of lavender. Anna noticed Ms Buttercup wasn’t wearing any pants. That made sense, cows don’t wear clothes.

Anna could hear a whimper on her right side. She realized Bonnie was still wearing clothes. As the dominant woman, Anna knew it was her place to take care of the cow. Anna gently removed Bonnie’s blouse and bra. Then she pulled off her shoes, hose, skirt, and panties. Cows don’t wear clothes.

To Anna’s left Patty had unbuttoned her blouse and was fondling her large breasts. While this aroused Anna, something wasn’t quite right. “Submissive women should be on their knees.” She commanded and Patty knelt on the floor. Anna then stripped her.

Dr. Bos went on, “Cows need help doing almost anything. In fact many cows can’t produce milk without the help of a more dominant woman. That is why I made the Bovidae Formula: to help cows make milk. And it looks like most of the cows in this room need my help. Ms Buttercup is giving each table a free bottle of the Bovidae Formula.”

Anna found Ms Buttercup approaching her table. What a sultry woman. Was she a woman or a cow? She was naked and had milk filled breasts – but she wasn’t on her knees… The thought flitted out of her mind as Ms Buttercup leaned over and handed her the small bottle, her breasts bobbling.

Anna closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. What an amazing mixture of lavender and was that musk? Anna licked her lips and leaned forward to get a better whiff and maybe a taste. But when she opened her eyes she saw Ms Buttercups swaying hips moving her back to the stage. The fragrance lingered and Anna soon realized that much of it was coming from the newly acquired bottle.

Anna let loose a grin, then opened the bottle and dabbled a little onto her hand. The aroma was heavy. If she hadn’t heard Bonnie whimpering next to her, Anna would have tasted it, it smelled so good. Time for that later, her cows needed her now. She rubbed the Formula onto Bonnie’s rump. Then Bonnie moaned.

No, it wasn’t a moan. Bonnie mooed.

She was a cow. Her breasts now filling with milk hung down nearly to the floor as she knelt on all fours. A vacant, but content, look graced her face as Anna smeared the lotion over her lower back.

To her left Anna could hear Patty still pining for blessed fulfillment. Despite her best efforts, she was still unable to massage any milk from her tit. Anna emptied the rest of the bottle into her hand. As Anna slathered it upon Patty’s exposed flesh, Patty gasped then shuddered as she gave a long, low moo.

After a few moments of pleasure Patty tried her tit again. Only, she couldn’t seem to reach it. Her arm was long enough, but she now lacked the coordination to grip her own teat. Instead, her hand bumped into her breast causing it to bump into its mate causing Patty to loose her balance and sprawl on the floor.

Dr. Bos continued, “Unless properly trained, a cow can’t even milk herself. I’ll be going over how to properly train your cow in tomorrow’s session: Re-Training Your Money Makers. Of course you are all invited to attend. Until then, these cows will need a more dominant woman to give them a quick milk. This will ensure that their nipple ducts are cleared.”

Anna had never milked a cow, let alone milked a… cow. Bonnie caught Anna’s attention by nuzzling against her knee. Bonnie’s bust was starting to look a lot like Ms Buttercup’s, except her nipples were already larger. They were big enough to easily hold between thumb and index finger.

Anna knelt behind Bonnie then reached around to cup a breast with each hand. Bonnie squealed at the cold touch. Anna still had lotion on her hands. Anna rubbed her hands dry on Bonnie’s breasts. No, these were no longer breasts. They were udders. They were warm. And they were full. Anna could feel her hands gently moisten as the milk began to seep through her fingers.

What a heavenly smell! Anna would have been lost in it had she not felt something touching her ass. It felt good, but it was distracting. It was Patty. Was she trying to get her attention or get a taste? I bet it tastes pretty good right now, thought Anna. In any case, Anna knew that Patty needed to get milked.

The initial urges past her, Anna took a more traditional approach to Patty. She sat to her side and reached down underneath giving quick little tugs like she’d seen farm girls do in the movies. Patty yelped at first until Anna got into the rhythm. Before long a substantial stain was made on the carpet and Anna was beginning to drift off until Dr. Bos started speaking again.

“Cow milk is the only known substitute for the Bovidae Formula. You should have enough by now for what is likely to be your remaining heifer. If she’s not already, bring her to nurse on one of the cows now.”

Anna looked across the table. Partially disrobed but still seated was Colleen, with no bosom or milk to speak of. She looked toward Anna, “Moo?”

Anna reached over and hefted one of Bonnie’s udders and pointed it to Colleen. Colleen got up to move toward the nipple, and then fell to her knees. A cow’s place is on her knees. Colleen then crawled over until she was able to suckle upon Bonnie’s teat.

Anna smiled and undid Colleen’s clothing as well. Colleen was a cow, she shouldn’t wear clothes. Colleen gave a muffled groan as she suckled upon Bonnie.

Anna’s herd was looking well, two cows and one young heifer. She looked up to the stage and was happy to see a young heifer suckling off one of Betsy’s udders. She could feel a dribble of her own between her legs. She realized she wanted more.

“You should now have at least three cows each under your charge.” Dr. Bos said, “However, you will find that the larger the heard the better the hoard. Dominant woman are those with the most followers.”

Anna needed no further prompting. She called over to another table and brought in another cow. She caressed her nakedness and pulled her in between Patty and Bonnie, with Colleen still fastened to Bonnie’s nip.

She then called one of the heifers from the same table. Confused and still clothed the heifer stood then fell to her knees before crawling toward Anna. The poor dear, with no stable herd of her own. Anna held one of Patty’s’ udders to feast upon. While the new heifer drew nourishment Anna stripped her. What a fine specimen. Such smooth skin and a well rounded rump. Once this one had milk flowing through her she would be a beauty.

Anna removed the pants from her new acquisition. They said Daisy on them. She noticed the dampness of Daisy’s crotch. Already producing nourishing nectars! Anna could smell the sweet musk and basked in it. She reached her hand down and held her palm to the young one’s pelvic bone. The heifer moaned and somehow raised her rear while simultaneously pushing down on Anna’s palm.

Anna smiled as she pulled the panties off. They were drenched as was her hand. She devoured the glorious scent then stuffed the panties down her own pants then dried her hand on her own ass. Anna was not above wearing perfume.

There were two cows left at the table Anna was poaching from. Anna smiled; the most dominant of that group was still nothing more than a cow. Both were on their knees. One was clothed, but her blouse was slowly dampening as she suckled from the other’s udder.

Anna went over then led the nude one back to her herd. The clothed one crawled along with her, trying to keep the nourishing tit in her mouth. Anna spanked her. A cow should know better than to wear clothes. Anna unbuttoned the gold blouse and slapped her ass again as she removed her black skirt and panties. Then she reached down and gave a quick pull on both of her tits. Her ducts were cleared. Anna gave her another quick swat then went over to Colleen and Daisy to give the same quick pull.

Seven cows wasn’t a bad start. But Anna’s herd had plenty of room to grow. Two of the ten tables were now under her possession.

The table in front of her was under the control of a tall young woman. Her back was to Anna. There were only two cows to her left which she didn’t seem to be paying attention to. Ripe for rustling, thought Anna.

Making a quick corral with chairs and giving a quick eye out to make sure no one was near who would steal any of her herd without her knowing, Anna snuck over to the table in front of her.

The room was filled with moans and moos of pleasure. As she drew near, Anna realized that the tall young woman was leaning her head back and moaning, too. She also had taken off her pants. Planted in front of her, chewing on her cunt, was a third cow.

Anna felt a surge of heat at she looked at the pussy eating cow. She wanted one of those for herself and knew that the tall young woman currently being eaten would fit the bill.

Anna reached down her pants and grabbed Daisy’s already pleasantly scented panties. She ground them into her own fluids before pulling them out and giving them a quick sniff. Ambrosia!

Coming up behind the woman Anna used Daisy’s panties on her like a chloroformed rag. The woman seemed to enjoy it and took several long breaths before Anna made her next move. She withdrew the panties and stuffed them down her own blouse then stood behind the cunt eating cow in front of the woman.

Anna slid two fingers into the cow’s cunny. The cow’s moo vibrated on the young woman’s vagina causing her to stifle a moan. After thoroughly coated Anna withdrew her fingers and held them out halfway to the young woman. The smell was too much for the young lady who found herself leaning forward sucking on the proffered digits.

Anna pulled her fingers back and stepped back out of reach. She then unzipped her pants and pulled down her panties enough to expose her bush to the woman. The young woman’s eyes were drawn to Anna’s sex. She moved over then knelt down to feast upon her.

Oh, yes! Thought Anna, this feels as good as it looks. Plus she now got three free cows with the deal. The young woman would make a good heifer, too. Anna looked down at her as she licked away. Her ass was raised and swaying. Anna saw the young woman’s cow had followed her. On hands and knees it buried its face into the woman’s rear.

The young woman moaned into Anna’s snatch. It felt like heaven, as if the woman’s lips had become little vibrators for the briefest of moments. Anna let loose a little juice of her own. She hadn’t done that since, well, she’d never done that. She’d found a new favorite pet.

Her sexual tensions relieved for the time being, Anna stepped back and readjusted her panties and pants. She then pulled Daisy’s panties from her blouse and stuffed them back into her crotch. Anna then began to walk back to her herd, “Follow pets.” She said, and was followed by the young woman crawling on her hands and knees followed by three cows.

Out of lotion, Anna needed to find a good udder for her new carpet muncher. Was Daisy producing yet?